Kleinphy Ending

"Hey Jared, close your eyes." Peppa said. Jared complained about why Evan didn't have to, but then Evan put his hands over Jared's eyes.

"Kinky." Jared muttered under his breath. After a few seconds, Evan took off his hands, and-

"Connor? What the heck was this?" Jared said, shocked to see a pig costume on the ground.

"W-well, Connor wanted to scare you or something, s-so heere we are." Evan squeaked.

"Hey Evan, if you wanna stay pure, I suggest you leave." Jared said, and Evan left immediately.

Connor took a few small steps towards Jared. Scratching the back of his neck, he said, "So how was it?"

"That was the memeist thing I've ever seen you do. Guess that's why I love you." Jared muffled the last part, but Connor has ears. The tall one blushed.

"Love? Me?" Connor asked. Jared took a few steps back, face pink.

"W-what no no i said tolerate what are you talkin-"

"Shut up, you sound like Evan." Connor proceeded to seize Jared's shirt and kiss him. Jared widened his eyes, but enjoyed the moment.

"Horror movies?"

"Hell yeah!"

----------------------------------------------------

Hullo! This is @Perseph12, and we are so happy to know lots of you read this book and this new ending! Also, I cannot write good romantic things for the life of me, so some feedback would be appreciated!