Something Different

By Hannah_myers_

Iris Faye--A quiet eighteen year old girl who stuck out of a crowd like a sore thumb. Maybe it's her pure whi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3 (Part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

133 5 1
By Hannah_myers_

Okie, this here is Gabriel. I have to say, he looks pretty good looking!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gabriel~

I looked over to the bickering between Luke and Brooke as they fought over who was right on the last question in the assignment that we were given during class. Brooke thought that the answer was x=36.457 while Luke thought it was x=14. I stared at them in amazement of fighting over the stupidest thing I have heard from the two of them so far, and they fight about everything.

"I'm right!" shouted Brooke, having been the fiery girl she has always been.

"No you're not." said Luke coolly, being the laid back guy he was.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

Brooke smirked victoriously for a few seconds before it finally clicked that she was tricked. "Hey! That's not very nice you little twat!" she said before punching Luke with unnecessary force.

He pouted with fake pain as he rubbed his arm to rid of the dull sting, "Owie."

"Well that's what you get for playing me like that," growled Brooke with a playful glint in her eyes as she smirked at Luke, "Don't you agree, Gabe?" she asked using my childhood name.

I smiled happily towards her before nodding in agreement. "You kinda did deserve that dude." I pointed out to Luke.

"Traitor." he muttered as he playfully glared at me.

I opened my mouth to retort back at him, but was interrupted by the bell letting us go to lunch. At that moment, all three of us ran out the door, racing each other to see who could get to the cafeteria first. Using my wolf speed, I busted through the doors, laughing along with Brooke and Luke as we threw our stuff on our table and walked over to grab our food. Not many people were in the cafeteria, but enough to where we had to wait for a couple of minutes to get lunch. When I got my food, I went back to our table and started to pig out on the food, shoving it down my throat to stop the growling of my stomach. The clacking of heels and the overpowering smell of perfume told me that Clarissa, the pack whore, was making her appearance in the cafeteria. Her scent got stronger as she got closer to our table, bringing her minions along with her as she stopped in front of us.

"Hello Gabriel." greeted Clarissa seductively. I stopped myself from chocking on my food from disgust as she started running her hands up and down my arms, trying to get my attention. "What do you say about skipping the rest of the day and go have some fun?" she purred out with a sly smile on her caked face.

Slowly, I turned my head towards her before forcing the food down my throat, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't do that kind of stuff. I like to keep myself pure and wait for my mate thank you very much." I shrugged off her hands and went to the trash can to dump my food away with my appetite now gone. I know I would regret it later, but I would rather not throw up my food. With that, I motioned for Brooke and Luke to come and leave with me as I gathered my bag and walked out of the cafeteria.

A growl erupted from Clarissa from not getting what she wanted. In that instant, I grabbed Clarissa's arm and dragged her with us out into the hallway before slamming her into the wall with a hand on her throat, "Don't you ever growl at your alpha ever again. Do you understand?" I could feel the anger rising inside of me the longer I stood near her. When she didn't reply, I slammed her again into the wall with another growl, feeling my wolf getting irritated by her disrespect, "I said, do you understand?!"

"Y-Yes, alpha." she whispered as she clawed at my hand in an attempt to get my grip to loosen.

I stared at her for a few seconds before letting go of her, watching her body slump onto the floor as she gasped, trying to get her breath back. I growled lowly before turning around and walking down the halls with a silent Brooke and Luke following behind.

As we were heading to the front doors of the building, I could feel the anger that I had slowly simmering as we headed towards the outside of the school. With half of the school being werewolves, they knew of us three always leaving so we never got into trouble.

Oh! That reminds me that I didn't introduce myself. I'm Gabriel Titus, the alpha of the Black Snow pack, one of the strongest packs in the U.S. My beta is Luke Starr, or my second in command. Brooke Napa in my Gamma, or my third in command. All three of us had known each other since birth because of our parents being best friends, so of course we were friends too. None of us had found our mates yet, but we had been searching for a while now, and haven't given up yet.

Anyways, once we reached the outside of the school, we dashed for the woods to let our wolves run loose. When we were deep enough in it, we shifted instantly, yipping with glee as we wrestled with each other playfully for a couple of hours. When all three of us got tired, we walked quietly towards the closest water source, which happened to be a small lake about a mile from where we were. All three of us sprinted in that direction for a while after grabbing our bags, dodging trees, jumping bushes, and scattering fallen leaves from our superior speed. We came to a stop once we reached the lake, gulping down large amounts of water to satisfy our thirst. Once we were finished, we shifted back, adjusting our shirts and pulling twigs or leaves out of our hair. Who ever thought that our closed ripped apart when we shifted was a sick, sick person. We then sat down in the bright green grass that surrounded the large body of water, resting our somewhat sore muscles for a while.

"Wanna go home?" asked Luke as he pulled the last leave from his hair, looking at me with hope in his eyes. I knew very well that he hated going to school where many humans lived, I wouldn't blame him. We couldn't shift whenever we wanted since we went to a human school, we could have though if we went to an all werewolf school. I chuckled lightly while shaking my head at his childish ways before nodded my head.

"Sure, why not?" I said as I shrugged my shoulders with a smile.

"Yaaaaaaaass!!" yelled Brooke as she fist pumped the air in a cheerful tone. I laughed whole hearted towards her before shifting again and heading towards the pack house, the feeling of relief spread throughout both Brooke and Luke as they ran with me, happy to go home instead. Once we got home, we changed back and walked inside, dropping our bags by the door before heading straight into the kitchen to grab food. Luke and I had raided the cabinets, gathering all kinds of junk food while Brooke had taken all the soda we had and dashed into the living room to watch Law & Order.

We had watched TV for about five hours before we were interrupted by some of the high school pack members that went to school with us. Laughter filled the entire room as a group of girls ran up the stairs towards their rooms doing who knows what. The boys went back outside to play football in the backyard before the house went quiet again. I grumbled with annoyance before unpausing the TV to continue the show. We continued to go through episodes of L&O until a slam of the door made all of us jump with surprise. I looked up from the couch to see an angry mother of mine as she stormed towards Luke, Brooke, and I with an anger so strong that I could feel it from across the room. The wolf inside of me bowed in submission of the former Luna that stood before us.

My mother is Nala Titus, one of the best parents I could ask for. She had very silky blonde hair with forest green hair that I inherited from her. My father, Daniel Titus, was a very caring father with dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. I got his brown hair along with his muscular body as well; I'm greatful for that so I could protect my mate once I found her.

"Gabriel Mark Titus?! What in your right mind were you thinking of ditching school?!" yelled my mom with anger. I yelped with fear as all three of us jumped over the couch and hid behind it as she stomped her way over to us. Peaking over the top, I saw Mom growling lowly towards us, warning to answer her before she tore us to shreds.

"We only skipped because of that whore of a member Clarissa tried to make a move on Gabriel. He needed to blow of steam so we went with him." Brooke explained in an attempt to reassure my mom. "Trust me. If you were in the same situation, you would skip school too."

"Well, if it involves Clarissa then you're fine. I don't like her that much." Mom said with disgust on her face. Her anger seemed to have settled a slight amount, so we slowly climbed from behind the couch and sat in front of her. "Just don't skip school again without telling me first," she sternly said before leaving the room.

Sighs of relief came from both Luke and Brooke as my mom left the room, causing me to chuckle in agreement with them. After getting up from our seats on the couch, we all started walking up the stairs of the pack house, making our way to our own destinations. Once we made it to the beginning of the hallway, we said our goodbyes to each other and headed our separate ways. I turned to the left and entered my office that I took over after my father retired, papers littered the desk and piles of books surrounded the floor, making it like a puzzle to get through.

I sighed heavily after looking at the new work that was giving me just today. With a great amount of effort, I trudged over to the desk and started to sign papers and look over situations that were reported to me.

Just great...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 16
Electra Blue. A 17 year old girl with strength, power, knowledge and beauty. She is a Rainbow wolf. Not telling anyone what she is she is thrown do...
2.7K 811 38
"So what does that make me?" "We aren't sure," a small furrow took place in between Sebastian's dark brows. "We took you so we could find out, such...
4K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
206K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...