𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 01 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 04 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 06 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 11 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 16 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 17 ◦•

34K 1.4K 2.1K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
• sᴏɴ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook presses gentle kisses against your bare shoulder and on the back of your neck in attempt to wake you up. It works, your eyes fluttering open.

He turns you around, making you face him, "I have a little surprise for you."

Your eyebrows furrow, "What is it?"

Jungkook pulls out your bathrobe from behind him, "You'll see."

You playfully roll your eyes and sit up to slip on the robe over your naked body. Jungkook walks around the bed and extends his hand for you to hold. You take it and stand, following him.

He leads you to the bathroom where there are rose petals leading to the tub filled with bubbles and candles around it on the floor.

"Jungkook..." You whisper.

"I hope you like it." He says from behind you.

You turn to him, "I love it."

Your eyes gloss with tears and Jungkook frowns.

"I'm here, Y/N," He wipes the fallen tears away and kisses your forehead. "You don't have to cry anymore."

"I know. I'm sorry," You whisper, voice strained. "I'm just overwhelmed with all these emotions I've been feeling."

"It's okay," Jungkook kisses your nose and walks over to the counter. "I put some toothpaste on your toothbrush. I know how strict you are about dental hygiene especially in the mornings."

You chuckle and walk over to brush your teeth. After, Jungkook helps you into the bathtub and you tug on his arm.

"You're not getting in?"

"I am," He answers. "But I wanna go see something. I'll be back."

Jungkook leaves and walks over to his nightstand, pulling out the drawer and taking out the small black box he hid in there last night after you had fallen asleep. He opens it and admires the diamond ring in it.

"Now?" Jungkook whispers to himself. "No, no. I'll do it when we're in–."

"Baby, hurry!" You shout from inside the bathroom.

"Going!" He shouts back, shoving the box back into his nightstand and closing it.

||▹track playing: can you see my heart - heize||
A/N: if the song finishes before you're finished reading these next two scenes, restart that shit

Jungkook rubs your back in a caring manner with the loofah. He leans down to kiss the back of your shoulder, his hands now massaging your hips under the water.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Jungkook whispers into your hair. "Everything about you is beautiful."

You close your eyes, his warm breath sending chills through your body.

"The first time I saw you... you took my breath away," He presses his lips against the curve of your neck. "You still do every day."

"I want everyone looking for him!" Jungsik shouts at his men. "Every single city in South Korea, especially Seoul! I'm sure he's back with that worthless girl and I don't doubt it for a second!"

"And I love you so much," Jungkook vision begins to blur. "I'm a dick. I say and do stupid shit, but I love you."

"I want her gone! Do you hear?! I want that girl out of his life, so get rid of her! Kill her, force her out of the country, what do I care? Just make sure she never even thinks about my son again!"

"And I want to be with you forever. I don't care what anyone has to say," The tears Jungkook was holding back begin to fall down his cheeks.

You hear soft sniffling behind you and turn around. You cup his face with your hands and smile warmly at him.

It was so weird seeing him cry. You've seen him happy, you've seen him angry, you've seen him sad, but you've never seen him cry. You never thought the first time would be over how much he loved you.

"I want answers, so go get him," Jungsik tells Syon, his right-hand man. "And if torture is the only thing that will make Batam talk, so be it."

"I love you, Jungkook. More than I will ever love anyone. All I need in my life is you."

Jungkook turns his head to the side and kisses your right palm, "We have to run. I'm sure they're looking for me and are on their way here already."

You nod and he gets out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist. He hands you one and you wrap it around your body.

You both walk into the room and change before each of you grab a single big bag to pack only important things.

• • • •

Batam stands in the middle of his room, phone pressed against his ear. He calls the phone he had given Jungkook, but it sends him to voicemail.

"Jungkook, kid," He chuckles. "I just wanted to say that... they found out. Your father's men here in Spain are on their way to Korea and your father's men in Seoul are on their way to your house. I hope you're doing the plan just how I told you and you aren't wasting time."

"Batam, are you in there?!" A man shouts outside his door.

"I knew you leaving while your father was in Spain was a good idea, that way he couldn't get to you in time."

"I can hear you, Batam!"

With a smile, Jungkook gives the lady the boarding passes before you two make your way towards the plane, hands intertwined.

"Batam! I'll kick this fucking door down!" Syon threatens then kicks are heard.

"You're a strong kid, Kook. A man of your word and a man of honor," Tears gather in his eyes. "I wish things could've been different."

"Are you excited?" Jungkook turns to you.

"To go to Greece?" You smile. "Of course!"

"I wish I could've been there for you more, supported you more... been more than just a driver to you," Tears begin to race down his cheeks. "Some things don't always come out the way we want them to, but... you did."

"What the fuck is blocking this shit?!" More voices are heard and Batam is thankful he was smart enough to block the door with a heavy dresser.

"The moment I held your tiny body in my arms," He sniffles. "I knew I had finally done something right in my life... I was the proudest father."

"You never told me how you escaped that place." You mention.

"Batam, my driver," Jungkook smiles fondly at the thought of him. "He helped make this happen. He really wanted me to get back to you and be happy."

The door bursts open and the men push the dresser out of the way. Syon pulls out his gun and aims it at Batam's head.

"On the ground!"

"We owe this to Batam," Jungkook comments. "Without him, I probably wouldn't have seen you ever again or at least not for a long while."

"I love you, son." Was the last thing Batam spoke into the phone before he kneels down and surrenders himself.

• • • •

A/N: aaaandd song done. hope it made you cry cause i listened to it while writing those two scenes and a bitch was CRYING

Jungkook sets down the bags in the corner of the room as you explore the small house he had rented on the cliff for the two of you.

You walk outside to the balcony and admire the blue sea. Jungkook comes up from behind you and hugs you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I have a private sunset boat tour for later then a reservation at the restaurant that's at the bottom of the neighborhood. It's supposed to be delicious."

You turn around to face him and grin, "You are the absolute best."

"Only because I love you."

• • • •

You loved sunsets, but the one you just watched beat every single one you've ever seen. Now, you were sitting across Jungkook enjoying your Dolmadakias and waiting for the Amygdalotas you asked for.

"Here's the drink you ordered, sir," The waitress sets the glass down and her hand cups his. "Would you like anything else?" Jungkook hears you scoff.

"No, thank you." The waitress leaves and he turns to you.

"Incredible."

"What?" Jungkook asks.

"Are you kidding? That waitress has been flirting with you the whole night and you haven't done or said anything to stop it."

"Because I just shrug it off. I didn't know it bothered you."

"Of course it bothers me, Jungkook!" You raise your tone but relax when a few glances are thrown your way. "You know what? I'm tired, so I'm just gonna go back to the house."

"Baby, wait," You stand up and Jungkook tries to stop you, but you pull away.

You yourself don't even know why you feel so annoyed. It wasn't a secret that Jungkook was sexy as hell, but you've never seen anyone flirt with him especially not in front of your eyes.

"Oh, no? What happened? Is she alright?"

"I need the check." He says drily.

The waitress leaves and comes back with the bill. He looks at the amount he has to pay and takes out his wallet.

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I don't know what happened, but she looked pretty angry."

"I don't know if you're clueless or if you did that on purpose," Jungkook sets the money down then stands. "But you just ruined my opportunity to propose to my girlfriend all because you're so dick hungry and desperate for a quick fuck."

The girl's jaw drops open in shock and he walks out of the restaurant. Jungkook leaves the restaurant and runs up the hill, straight to the house. He opens the door to find you already dressed for bed.

||▹track playing: ultraviolence - lana del rey||
A/N: until end :)

"You're actually mad?"

"No, Jungkook," You say sarcastically and turn to him. "I'm faking it."

"Why are you so bothered about this, Y/N? I don't want anyone else but you."

"Yeah okay." You turn back to the mirror and finish taking off the last of your makeup.

"Are you seriously doubting me, Y/N?" You shrug. "Don't act like a brat, baby, you know that never ends well for you."

"Fuck off, Jungkook."

Jungkook walks towards you and harshly turns you around, "What did you say?"

You smirk and answer in a provocative tone, "I said fuck off, Jungkook."

He grabs the back of your head and crashes his lips into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck to pull him in closer and he turns the both of you around.

"You like being bad, huh Y/N?" Jungkook pushes you down on the bed and climbs on top of you, his hand immediately slipping under your panties. "Look how good your body reacts to my touch."

"Fuck you."

"Trust me, I'm gonna fuck you, babygirl."

At first, you were actually annoyed, but now it was for your own fun. You loved getting Jungkook worked up. He got more possessive and hot... if that was even possible.

Jungkook stops kissing your neck and his hand wraps around your throat. He doesn't press down, he just rests it there.

"You think I want to fuck someone else like this?" Jungkook questions as he slowly thrusts into you.

"No," You answer as you desperately grasp the pillow underneath your head.

"What was that, babygirl?" He smirks, thumb and fingers slightly pressing against the sides of your neck. "I couldn't hear you."

"No." You repeat, more breathless this time.

"Exactly," Jungkook kisses your lips messily then pecks along your jawline. "Now shut that pretty fucking mouth of yours and take my dick like a good girl."

Jungkook sits up, back resting against the headboard as he admires the diamond ring in the box. You stir around in bed and he looks over to make sure you're still asleep.

His hand brushes your hair softly and he smiles down at you, "You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Jungkook leans down to kiss your temple then gets up, slipping on his boxers and shorts. He hides the small box before grabbing his phone and walking out to the balcony.

• • • •

Batam's arms are stretched out, chains wrapped around them as he stands on a bucket.

"Say something, mother fucker!" Jungsik punches Batam's lower stomach for what seems to be the fiftieth time. "My men reported to me that his house was left intact and that he isn't in Seoul, so where is he?!"

"I'll never tell you." He grunts.

Jungsik huffs, "Fine. You won't speak?"

Jungsik kicks the bucket below him and Batam falls. His body hangs above the ground from his arms and a crack is heard as his shoulders pop out of their sockets. Screams of agony fill the room as tears fall down Batam's cheeks.

• • • •

"I love you, son."

Jungkook's breathing becomes uneven as shuddery breaths leave his lips. His phone falls out of his hand and onto the balcony floor. His hands grip onto the railing tightly as tears escape his eyes.

He paces back and forth, hands running through his hair. His breathing only increases as the realization of his whole life being a lie hits him.

"Jungkook?" He hears behind him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Jungkook walks over to you and pulls you into a tight hug, lowering his face into your chest as he sobs. You slowly wrap your arms around him and run your hand through his hair as an effort to calm him.

You don't know what made him get like this and you don't want to ask. You know he'll tell you later, so for now, you just try to comfort him.

"Shh, baby, shh," You whisper. "It's okay. It's gonna be alright."

"So your mother..." You trail off.

"Had an affair," Jungkook finishes your sentence.

You both sit quietly, thinking and processing everything that has just been known, until Jungkook breaks the silence.

"I have to go back."

"What?"

"Y/N, if they find out Batam helped me, my father... Jungsik is going to torture him. I know him and his cruel ways. I need to go get Batam not only because he's my father and I need answers, but because he's also my friend."

"Okay," You nod. "Okay. We'll go to Madrid and get Batam."

"We?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "You're not going with me. You're staying here."

"You're honestly an idiot if you think I'm going to let you go alone."

"Then I guess I'm an idiot, Y/N, because you're not going." Jungkook stands up and you do too.

"Jungkook," You cross your arms over your chest. "We're in this together, okay? So I'm not staying here."

A sigh leaves Jungkook's lips, "Fine, but you'll be with me at all times, alright?" You nod. "Okay... let's get out of here."

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

two more chapters left 🥺
what are you expecting the ending to be like ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 29.4K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
233K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
753K 33.8K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
135K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...