Love of the Spirit - Junjou R...

Av BerryBerryBlitz

This is the sequel of my story 'Smoke Trail'. Misaki is still upset over the loss of Usagi, things just don't... Mer

Chapter 1 : Time had passed since you left me
Chapter 2 : The perfect Dream?...
Chapter 3 : How?, Baka Usagi!
Chapter 4 : I never knew what I had
Chapter 5 : Seems a little off
Chapter 6 : A fruity argument
Chapter 7 : Please Misaki?
Chapter 8 : Unknown concern
Chapter 9 : Why?
Chapter 11 : Time with you is all I want

Chapter 10 : Fading

1.4K 63 12
Av BerryBerryBlitz

Chapter 10 is here~ I don't own junjou romantica at all~ but I own this fanfic so everything's okay~ anyway let the chapter start~

Misaki POV

I looked at the blurry image of Akihiko in shock, I couldn't believe that he thought that the cause of my pain was himself. Akihiko had done nothing at all to harm me, the only thing he had bestowed upon me was happiness and safety.

"Akihiko... I don't understand.."

I weakly tried to move closer towards my silver haired lover, even though I couldn't touch him, I still wanted to be near him. I felt the throbbing pain suddenly intensify, as soon as my hand passed through Akihiko once again. I suppressed a yelp of pain, knowing that it would make Akihiko distance himself further from me.

"Misaki... Whenever you attempt to touch me, you feel pain. I don't want you to be in pain because of me Misaki.."

Akihiko's voice was little more than a whisper, his words saddened me greatly, he felt so guilty yet he did nothing wrong. I shook my head quickly as my tears were still falling down my cheeks, I grabbed towards Akihiko's collar of his shirt. I felt the fabric for the split second that it too me to pull him towards me, a fiery pain assaulted me before my fingers slipped through him.

Akihiko... I need you, no pain can compare to the pain of you leaving me.. I don't care if I'm hurt..

"Akihiko you're wrong... I need you more than anything.. I love you too much, if you... Were to start avoiding me...I don't like that! Please... Just stay with me, I don't care about any amount of pain! I just... Want to be with you!"

I didn't want Akihiko to leave me, I just wanted to be with him like before, happily joking around peacefully. I felt like anything would be better than losing my silver haired lover.

"Misaki you don't understand... Ever since you've been able to touch me and see me, you've started to become weaker and weaker. It's my fault.."

Akihiko.. I don't care..I just.. want to be with you

I suddenly gasped, the needle like pain that had been growing inside me suddenly became more fierce. Instead of microscopic needles continuously pricking me, it was if millions of sharp blades were slashing me apart swiftly from the inside out. I covered my mouth in pain, Not wanting to let my cries of pain escape for Akihiko to hear. Unfortunately my lover seemed to have noticed my added pain quickly.

"Misaki!"

Akihiko quickly went to go embrace me, quickly forgetting how he seemed to cause me pain at his touch, I cried out as his usually caring and warm arms passed through me sending a jolt of searing pain my way. My blurry lover quickly recoiled at the sound of my cries, I just knew that he was probably feeling so guilty now.

"It's okay Akihiko, you were just trying to help.. Please don't feel upset.."

"Misaki........."

The fear that filled my lovers voice made me shiver shiver slightly, I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong Akihiko?"

I knew whatever made Akihiko so frightful wasn't my pain, if it was, his voice would have been filled with sadness instead of fear.

"You're fading..."

His words confused me greatly.

Fading?... What does he mean by that? I can breath and I have a proper pulse.. It's just a bunch of pain..

"Akihiko.. What do you mean by fading?..."

My lover pointed towards me, I looked down at my own hands only to see that they were starting to turn transparent. I felt fear grip me, I was literally fading and I had no idea about why this is happening.

"This is all my fault..."

Akihiko looked away from me, his lavender eyes were filled with sorrow and regret. I didn't understand why Akihiko was still blaming himself for my pain, he hadn't done anything to intentionally harm me at all.

Akihiko would never harm me, he's too kind to harm me.. That's why I love him so much.

"It's not your fault Akihiko, it's nobody's fault!"

I didn't like seeing that look on Akihiko's face one bit, it didn't suit him at all. A smug smile, kindness or even irritation fitted my silver haired lover's face better than one of sorrow and regret.

Akihiko shook his head sadly and looked at me with those sorrowful lavender eyes of his.

"Misaki.. It actually is.. I should have realized this sooner.... I'm so sorry.."

Akihiko... Stop apologizing... You have no need to... I love you so I'll always forgive you, yet this time, you've done nothing wrong..

Akihiko POV

My pained yet precious Misaki was looking at me with those foggy emerald eyes of his, even though they were foggy, they still seemed so beautiful in my eyes. However that beauty of his eyes also hurt me, he looked so confused and sad.

Misaki... I'm so sorry... The last thing I ever wanted to do was cause you pain..

"Akihiko... I don't understand.."

My Misaki weakly tried to move closer towards me, it hurt knowing that my Misaki couldn't touch me without pain, I loved him yet I was causing the one I love to feel such pain. My Misaki's hand passed through me once again, I could see pain overtake the confusion within his clouded emerald eyes.

As I thought... I'm so sorry..

"Misaki... Whenever you attempt to touch me, you feel pain. I don't want you to be in pain because of me Misaki.."

I could tell my voice was quiet, I hated that I was causing my Misaki such pain, I was supposed to protect my precious love from all that tried to harm him yet, I was the cause of such pain. My Misaki shook his head, his tears hadn't stopped falling since they last started. He suddenly grasped the collar of my shirt for a second and managed to pull me closer towards him, before his fingers slipped through me. My Misaki's sudden movement surprised me, what surprised me even more was that he had managed to grab hold of me. However I guessed that this had cause my love significant pain.

Misaki please stop... I don't want you to continue harming yourself by trying to touch me... I hate seeing you in such pain so please... Stop...

"Akihiko you're wrong... I need you more than anything.. I love you too much, if you... Were to start avoiding me...I don't like that! Please... Just stay with me, I don't care about any amount of pain! I just... Want to be with you!"

I also wanted to be with my Misaki yet, if it meant harming him, I just couldn't stand it.

I love you so much Misaki thats why.. Because I love you.. I wish to be distanced from you.. I won't leave you.. I just, want your pain to end.

"Misaki you don't understand... Ever since you've been able to touch me and see me, you've started to become weaker and weaker. It's my fault.."

My Misaki suddenly gasped, I looked over at him alarmed and saw that he was trembling, he looked to be in serious pain because he covered his mouth as if he was holding back cries of pain.

"Misaki!"

I quickly went to go embrace my fragile Misaki, In that instance I had forgotten that I would only cause him even more pain. I recoiled quickly however as my poor innocent cried out in pain as I passed through him. I felt so horrible, I had forgotten myself and yet again, added more pain to my love.

I can't believe I hurt Misaki again I knew that touching him cause him pain yet I still tried too... I'm so sorry Misaki..

"It's okay Akihiko, you were just trying to help.. Please don't feel upset.."

"Misaki........."

Something truly terrifying caught my attention, when I gazed at my lovely yet pained Misaki he was somewhat transparent as if his very self was disappearing. My Misaki looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Akihiko?"

It was scary, my love was fading away. Even if we managed to somehow miraculously get a doctor, they wouldn't be of any use.

"You're fading..."

Because of me... Misaki's starting to disappear... Why though? Why would Misaki start to fade?.. It doesn't make any sense... All I know is that I'm the cause.

"Akihiko.. What do you mean by fading?..."

Oh Misaki...

I pointed towards my Misaki, he looked down towards his fading hands, I could slightly see my Misaki beginning to become more and more transparent.

"This is all my fault..."

I looked away from my Misaki, I didn't feel like I deserved to look upon him after everything that I've caused for him. I knew that I was the reason my Misaki was having so many problems and pain.

I have no idea how I can make it up to you Misaki... I don't think I'll ever be able to... Harming the one I love.. Causing you to fade... It's because of me you're suffering..

"It's not your fault Akihiko, it's nobody's fault!"

Misaki... Even though you're the one who's suffering... You still worry about my feelings... You're too kind...

I shook my head sadly and looked into my Misaki's pained emerald eyes.

"Misaki.. It actually is.. I should have realized this sooner.... I'm so sorry.."

The reason for your pain and you fading.... Is because of me... I can't believe I didn't realize what I had been doing until it was too late..

Me: that's the end of chapter 10! Finally it's finished...

Misaki: what's that supposed to mean?

Me: =~= I greatly dislikes writing fluffiness

Misaki: why to do it?

Me: >~< because readers like fluff!

Misaki: don't you read fluff?

Me: yeah... But that doesn't mean I like writing it >~<

Misaki: weird...

Me: anyway hope ya enjoyed the chapter!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.6K 1K 11
This is the sequel to my story 'Missing Misaki' it was requested so I decided that I might as well do a sequel. Misaki is recovering from his injuri...
155K 5.2K 97
(finished) Part 2: Don't you hate it when you thought you were done with your conflicting feelings, suddenly you have them coming back to you when yo...
6.5K 207 5
Hehe Christmas story~ it's going to be a full story not a one shot and released all at once~ Worries are near, misunderstandings as well, love is sti...
271K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...