Life After The Mental Institu...

Bởi StylesImagines444

Two years after Piper and Harry got married, they broke up when Harry had a one night stand. Sydney was nearl... Xem Thêm

Cast List For Life After The Mental Institution!
Harry.
Not Feeling So Hot?
Deadly!
Any Change?
Which One?
Sydney.
Kiss Me! (Warning! Dirty Scene!)
Home? (Teaser/Filler Chapter)
Home Sweet Hell!
Fantasy Seems Better Then Reality.
Birthday Time! (Filler Chapter)
See Life World Part One!
Sea Life World Part Two! (Final Part)
Prue Part One!
Prue Part Two!
Prue Part Three!
Prue Part Four! (Final Part)
The Funeral.
First Normal Day In A While.
I Spoke Too Soon!
Work And The Letter.
Josh Newton.
Not Just One Turner Part One. (Teaser)
Not Just One Turner Part Two. (Teaser)
Not Just One Turner Part Three. (Teaser) (Final Part)
Congratulations!
Darcy's Second Birthday!
The Vowel Renewal Part One.
The Vowel Renewal Part Two. (Final Part) (Warning! Sex Scene)
Planning Phoebe And Niall's Wedding.
Family Of Five! (Filler)
Niall And Phoebe's Wedding Day!
Not Just Ours.
Mom's Birthday!
The Results And Surprise!
I'm Your Dad!
Baby Styles Number Three Part One!
Baby Styles Number Three Part Two! (Final Part)
Dinner Time!
Pregnancies. Who Needs Them? (Warning! Sexual Content!)
Empty.
Phoebe. (Filler Chapter)
Daughters Part One.
Daughters Part Two. (Final Part)
What?! (Teaser Chapter)
A Son?
Do You Want Me To Stay?
Where Do We Go From Here?
Epilogue. (Final Chapter)

Life So Far.

2.5K 40 17
Bởi StylesImagines444

Chapter One

Two years earlier.

"Harry! How could you! You promised me that this wouldn't happen again! I hate you!"

I screamed at Harry while he just stood there next to the naked girl, who was frantically looking for her clothes. He sighed sadly and went to come near me. I took a big step back and held my hand up.

"Come near me, Styles and you will get a bloody nose!"

I warned him. That's when I saw the tears threatening to spill over his eyes. As the girl ran out of the room, I said the four words that I never pictured myself saying.

"I want a divorce." I said and a sob released itself from his mouth.

Present day.

The bubbles sparkled in the light as the warm water soothes my body. After a hard week, I needed a nice hot bath. Sydney and Darcy were at Harry's for the weekend. Ever since, we got a divorce, he would take the girls from Friday to the Monday. Sydney's school allowed her to leave early on the Friday and arrive late on the Monday, which was nice. I moved to Canada with the girls and into my adopted Sister, Paige's, house, which she was over the moon about. A knock at the bathroom door knocked me from my thoughts.

"Come in!" I shouted and Paige poked her head through the door.

"Phone for you, Pip." She said and I nodded and pulled the plug on my bath and turned to Paige.

"I will be right out, thanks." I told her and she nodded and shut the door behind her.

I grabbed the purple towel, hanging on the door and got out of the tub. I wrapped the purple towel in my hand around my body and secured it, then, I grabbed a white towel and wrapped my hair into it to stop it from dripping, then, I opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall, down the stairs and into the living room where the main phone was and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said and I, then, heard Harry's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, Piper. I just wanted to know if you wanted me to bring the rest of your clothes along with me when I drop the girls back?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Yeah, sure Haz... Urm, Harry. Drop round when you drop the girls to school. You remember the address, right?" I asked him over the phone.

"Yeah. See you, then, Piper." He told me and I smiled slightly.

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

As I placed the phone back down, Chloe decided to jump up on the sofa where I was sitting. I smiled at her as she started to lick my hand. I stroked her softly and got up and walked up the stairs with Chloe following me. I entered my room and walked over to my closet and Chloe sat on my bed and fell asleep. I pulled out my black skinny jeans, a purple top and a black cardigan. I put on the underwear that I had gotten out before going for a bath. Then, I got out my dark purple heels and walked into the bathroom across from my room. As I was brushing my teeth, Paige poked her head through the bathroom door (she has a habit of doing that).

"I'm off to work now, Pip. See you tonight." She said and I waved and I started on my hair.

It was 10:20am when I headed to work. It was a Saturday, but, I wanted to work. I was now working in a mental institution in Canada. When I told Elise that I was leaving, she understood and told me that my job was waiting for me if I wanted it, which was nice. I parked the car in Witching's Mental Ward and entered reception where I had to sign in. Amanda was at the reception desk and she smiled at me when I neared her.

"Morning, Miss Turner." She said and I frowned. My name is not Styles anymore and I am slightly pained by it.

"Hi, Amanda." I said and she gave me the signing log and I signed my name and handed it back to her.

I walked over to the elevator and waited for it. When the doors opened, I stepped in and pressed floor four, which is the mental ward. I stepped out when the doors opened and walked down the hall and I saw Will at the end of it. I smiled at him and he waved.

"Hello, Turner. You are on cells today. Check them, make sure everything is alright and then, you can go for a lunch break at 1:45pm. After you get back from lunch, you can, then, tidy the activity room, then, go home at 6:00pm." He said and I nodded and headed for the cells.  

6:00pm.

Six o clock soon came and I was saying goodbye to Amanda and leaving work. I entered my car and headed home, well, back to Paige's. As I walked in the door, I smelled pizza. But, not just any pizza, Paige's homemade pizza. I inhaled deeply and smiled. I saw Paige laying the table in the kitchen and Chloe curled up asleep by the fire. I giggled and entered the kitchen where Paige was just finishing laying the table and I took off my jacket and placed it over a chair and placed my bag on the floor, the noise making Paige look up.

"Hey, Pip. Dinner will be ready in five." She told me and I nodded.

"Any calls for me?" I asked and she nodded and smirked.

"Yes, birthday girl... Well, tomorrow you will be. Someone sent you a present. I left it in your room." She said and I thanked her and headed up to my room.

I entered my room and laying on the bed was a bunch of coloured roses and a pink box with a white bow on top of it. I smiled and walked over to the flowers and lifted them up to find a card attached to them. I frowned and picked out the card and read it.

Piper,

Happy 23rd birthday. I hope you have a great time.

Always...

Harry xxx

I smiled and went to place the flowers in a vase. When I returned, I looked to the box laying on my bed and went to open in. As I lifted the lid of the box, a black velvet case was seen. I lifted it and opened it to find a promise ring. It was a silver band with a pure blue diamond on it. I smiled and found a letter inside. I opened the envelope and saw a note.

Piper, I promise that I never meant to hurt you.
Piper, I promise that you are my everything.
Piper, I promise that you own my heart, no one else.
Piper, I promise to stay faithful to my vows. That one wasn't the best promise that I've made.

Piper. I promise to ALWAYS love you...

Harry xxx

I sobbed as I read the note, but, I can't let him get to me. Not that easily. I placed the promise ring back into it's box and went down to the kitchen, where I saw dinner waiting for me.

"Everything alright?" Paige asked and I laughed.

"Everything is fine. I promise." I smiled and began to eat.

•        

9:14pm.

"Okay, babe, I'll see you on Monday afternoon, okay? Say hello to Darcy for me, Sydney, okay?" I told Sydney.

"Okay, Mummy. Bye." She said and I giggled and Harry's voice came through the speaker.

"I'll see you Monday, Piper." Harry said and I told him okay and ended the call.

I smiled and got ready for bed a little early as I was tired. After finishing getting ready, I walked across the hall to Paige's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She called out and I entered.

"Hey, Paige. I came to say goodnight. Where is Ellie?" I asked her.

Ellie was Paige's 16 year old Daughter. She was in collage now.

"She is at her boyfriend's." She said and I giggled and left the room.

I entered my room and climbed into bed, switching off my lamp as I got into the covers. I wonder what Monday will bring?

•        

Hello, guys! This is the first chapter, I made sure to make the first chapter extra long for you. Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments that I received in the first book.

Read, vote and comment.

Emma xxx

EDITED!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

232 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
5.3K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
41.5K 971 52
Anne has twin boys that go by the names Harry and Edward. just looking at them they seem to be a normal single mom family. What happens when Anne dec...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...