The Guardian (male reader x r...

By Darel114

you're Pyrrha younger brother. you manage to enter beacon because professor ozpin invited you in. now you emb... More

Welcome to Beacon
Speeches and bed time
Initiation
Emerald fores
ceremony and nightmare
first day
Jaudince
dealing with the bully
The cliff
Forever Fall
A walk in the harbour
Recovery
New Semester
the elites
The Date?
King of Kings
Hunter
Visiting day
Y/N vs Arturia
Ambushed
Ambushed 2
Aftermath
Another Guardian
Brother and Sister
Preparation
Confession
The fifth
the fifth pt.2
The fifth pt.3
Challenger
Crack
Just another day
The calm before....
Bond of siblings
Twilight of the Gods
Twilight of the Gods 2
Twilight of the gods 3

Resolving the trouble

7.2K 97 90
By Darel114

Ruby: Blake!!!!

Yang: Blake!!! Come home!

Y/N: (sigh) this is useless!

We have been searching Blake for almost a week now and there's no sign of her.

Ruby: Weiss you're not helping!

Weiss: you Know who might be able to help? The police.

Ruby: ugh you're not helping!

Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: I have heard enough and you'll realize I was right.

Y/N: the actual scene is that you jumping into conclusion without hearing her side of the story.

She's about to argue back until.

Penny: and I think weiss hair looks wonderful today.

Y/N: Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?

Penny: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: we errrr....

Yang: we're looking for our friend Blake

Penny: oh you mean the faunus girl?

Ruby: wait how do you know that?

Y/N: the cat ears?

Penny: her bow isn't really cover her ear well.

Ruby: she does like Tuna a lot

Penny: so where's she?

Ruby: We don't know. She's been missing since Friday.

Penny: that's terrible, Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate

Ruby: Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, who's blinking outlines are all that's left of their sudden departure from the company of the strange girl. A tumbleweed blows past them again in the quiet.

Y/N: where's the tumbleweed come from?

Penny: no idea. So Blake is your friend?

Y/N: yes Penny.

Penny: But you're mad at her?

Ruby: Yes. Well, I'm not. Weiss is.

Penny: Is she friends with Blake?

Ruby: Well, that's kind of up in the air right now...

Penny: But why?

Ruby: Well, you see, Blake might not be who we thought she was...

Penny: Is she a man?

Y/N: (chuckle)

Ruby: No! No, Penny. She's... (Sigh) I don't know what she is. She didn't exactly talk to us before she decided to run off.

Y/N: she's a very closed person.

Penny: i don't have a lot of friends, but if I did, I would want them to talk to me about things.

Ruby: Me too...

We then silently continue walking down the streets, we keep silent until Penny decided to break the silence. As we pass an alley, she suddenly pull me.

Y/N: what are you...

Penny: ssssstt, I just wanna asked you something

Y/N: there's no need to pull me.

Penny: sorry

I just roll my eyes

Penny: so Y/N!

Y/N: yes?

Penny: what's ruby to you?

Y/N: w-w-what do you mean?

Penny: come on! I noticed how she occasionally stealing glances at you.

Y/N: maybe she just want to talk?

Penny just looked at me with are you serious face.

Penny: are you that dense?

Y/N: what do you mean? And when did you get so mature all the sudden.

Penny: I have my own sources

Y/N: and now you sound like a detective.

Penny: hehehe

Y/N: listen Penny, I don't interested in dating someone for now. Okay?

Penny: why?

Y/N:(sigh) right now I need to focus on one thing.

Penny: which is?

Y/N: the tournament.

Penny: wow Is the tournament that important?

Y/N: yes, I need to prove to everyone that I'm not gonna live under my sister's shadow forever, I want to prove that we're equal.

Penny: ....

Y/N:(sigh) listen Penny I'm not gonna force you to agree with me but please..

Penny: understood.

Y/N: thanks

Penny: that's what friends for, wait we're friends right?

Y/N: (chuckle)

Ruby: Y/N!! Penny!!! Where are you? Don't go missing as well!!

Penny: we better catch up with her

Y/N: Penny?

Penny: hmm?

Y/N: what we talked here...

Penny: we talked about nothing

Y/N: thanks.

We Meet with a furious Ruby.

Ruby: where have you been? I'm getting worried you guys also leave me.

Penny: sorry.

Y/N: hehehe

Ruby: anyway we still need to .....

Booooom

Y/N: it's coming from the harbour

We rush towards the harbour and see that it has turned into a battlefield.

Y/N: (whisper) Blake

I see Blake and Roman fighting each other while a monkey faunus fighting the white fang soldiers.

Ruby: we need to help them!

Y/N: understood.

We run towards Blake, hacking and slashing white fang soldiers along the way. I then notices that Roman is about to fire at Blake, I summon my bow and take aim.

Y/N: no you don't!!

Roman: oh sh...

Booooom

Roman get thrown off the container.

Blake: Y/N?

Y/N: I told you not to do anything dangerous without us.

Blake: thank you.

I then noticed Roman is trying to stand, he's having trouble standing. He managed to stand using his cane as support.

Roman: those kids are getting weirder.

Y/N: you girls handle the grunt, I'll take over from here.

Penny: Okay, I'm combat ready!

Her backpack mechanically opens up, and from its dark depths comes a single sword that extends and multiplies into several blades hovering over Penny's back. Leaping from the rooftop with the weapons acting as wings, she sends three of her swords to knock two White Fang soldiers down before even landing on the ground, where she proceeds to fling the swords at one enemy, impale another to a wall, create a barrier of spinning steel against a running attack, leaping over a goon with her swords in tow, and finally making a wheel that she throws to knock multiple Faunus off their feet.

I summon my twin sword

Y/N: surrender Roman!

Roman: hah you think you got me?

I then noticed something on the sky

Y/N: every get behind me now!!!

Ruby: huh?

She noticed the sky and Sprint towards me, Blake, Penny and the monkey guy follow.

The figure just waiting there as if challenging me.

Y/N: if that is your wish!!!

The swords collided, creating large explosion evertime they hit each other. The figure launched another wave of attack, there's no time to summon my weapons

Y/N: damn it!!

I'm having a hard time to control my breathing, we maybe has a same semblance but he's to strong. If this continues...

The figure suddenly fly away, without saying a word.

Y/N: who...is...he?

I then fall to the ground and the last thing I remember was Ruby screaming my name.

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 381 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
3.5K 109 94
Beacon academy is full of surprises in the main timeline but what if, some more huntsmen and huntresses joined the cast. Team Arcc, Team Pyda and Tea...
1.7K 28 9
The great world-renowned fighter, Pyrrha Nikos, begins her studies at Beacon Academy in order to continue her journey of becoming a huntress. At the...
120K 1.3K 21
"Oh son...were so happy for you" "And proud of you for going to beacon" Those were the words said by your mother and father before leaving for beacon...