Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 22

963 21 0
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 22

Time froze for what seemed like hours. Alex turned around to see the reason her boyfriend had a terrified expression on his face. Her mouth fell open when she figured out who it was.

Alex's POV:

Madison. Her eyes were black with envy, staring at Justin, then me and back again.

"Hello Alex." Madison spat with ventom,pulling a suspious item from her leather jacket. I gasped at the gun pointing at me, her finger debating whether to pull the trigger.

"Madison. Stop." Justin pushed me behind him. Everyone else was under tables in hopes in not getting shot by Justin's insane ex.

"Come back to me baby. I know you don't want your precious girlfriend to hurt." She challenged. He gulped but quickly regained his confidence.

"Not a chance." His protective side was coming out a little too quickly for my liking. A whimper escaped a mouth from one of the far left tables. I turned my head and saw a girl around four years old hiding with her parents. Madision quickly grabbed the girl from the table and put her forearm around her neck with the gun at her temple.

"Come with me or the girl gets it." She threaten. Justin looked back at me with sorrowful eyes. I mouthed "go" with tears in my eyes.

"Leave the girl out of this." He's not giving up yet. I smiled at the thought. Madison's grip must have tighten around the girl because I heard a "ow" escape her mouth. It was quiet for a while then she spoke.

"Fine." I heard a thug which meant the girl was thrown to the ground.

"I'll give you one more chance. Come with me and your girlfriend lives." She challenged one more time.

Justin's POV:

Alex is my world. I couldn't allow her to get hurt because of my past with Madison. Here goes nothing.

"Fine. I'll go with you." I sighed in defeat and started to walk over to my kidnapper. Alex gasps and started crying hysterically.

"No! Justin! Please don't leave me!" She begs as a tear fell down my cheek. You'll be safe my princess.

Madison's POV:

I have him back. I, Madison Marie Gomez, have my boyfriend Justin Drew Bieber back. I threw him into the black van that I drove to get here and closed the door. I smiled and I drove to my mansion.

A/N: Woah. That was intense. What did you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
512 4 20
Lourdes and Justin have been best friends since she moved to Canada. They never thought they could have more than a brother sister love but they were...
13.5K 367 37
She wasn't someone I expected myself to fall in love with. I was Justin Bieber, international popstar. She was just some ordinary girl who kept hers...
6.7K 222 45
Maddie was just a normal belieber, fangirling over Justin Bieber with her fan account. What happens when she gets a message from his girlfriend? What...