𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 01 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 04 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 06 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 11 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 17 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 16 ◦•

31.6K 1.4K 692
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ʏᴏᴜ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

||▹track playing: sorry - halsey||

"No, no. You're not here," You whimper, shaking your head in denial, one hand on your forehead. "Did I take too many pain relievers? I always take two. I can't be imagining things. Maybe–"

You hadn't realized it, but Jungkook was in front of you now, hands cupping your cheeks and caressing your cheekbones.

"It's me, Y/N," He assures. "It's really me, baby."

The tears that swam in your eyes begin to fall, his thumbs wiping them away.

"No. No!" You push him off. "Where were you Jungkook?! I thought you were dead! And when I wasn't thinking that, I was thinking you didn't love me anymore and that's why you wouldn't come back to me!"

You were glad the music from the club concealed all your yelling.

"I was in Madrid, Y/N. My father is good friends with a Spanish mafia boss and they kept me under lock and key. I had only thirty minutes to myself every day. I had four guards following me everywhere, watching my every move." Jungkook explains. "I didn't have freedom, but that didn't stop me from planning to get back to you."

The tightening of your throat and the short intakes of breath made Jungkook comprehend how much the time being away from him has really damaged you.

He couldn't help but feel guilty and horrible. He should've kept his anger under control and not killed Hojun, but he didn't. He should've listened to you when you told him to stop, but he didn't.

"Why are you here, Y/N?" He asks softly. "Why are you working here?"

"Because of you!" You scream at him. "Because you owe money! Fifty-six million wons! I had to do this to keep you safe!"

"Baby, I'm the one that's supposed to keep you safe. You should've said 'fuck you'."

"It wasn't that easy. Chulmin threatened to tell Howon where you were hiding."

"With the number of guards there was, I don't think he could get through," Jungkook jokes, but you don't laugh so he shuts up.

"These past few weeks were the worst, Jungkook. I was so... I couldn't even–" Gut-wrenching sobs tear through your chest and you're not able to complete your sentence.

Jungkook eyes soften and he pulls you into his arms, wrapping them tightly around you. It was a hug filled with so much relief, so much love... so much pain.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," He whispers his apology. "I'm so sorry. I should've never left you."

"You couldn't really do anything." You mumble.

"True," He chuckles softly and pulls away. He takes off his suit jacket and sets it over your shoulders. "Let's get you out of this wretched place. Go get your things and let me settle some stuff."

You nod.

You leave the room and head to get your belongings. The smile he was putting on for you falls once the door closes. Tears escape his eyes followed by his fist meeting the wall.

"Who's suit jacket is that?" Jangmi questions as you take off your makeup.

"My boyfriends."

"Wait... that 'hot guy' is your boyfriend?!" She raises her eyebrows. "He looks so different from the picture on your phone and now!"

"Yeah," You answer weakly.

"Y/N," She turns you around to see you face to face and not your reflection. "What's wrong?"

"It's so much, Jangmi," You tell her. "I just-I need to get out of here."

Jangmi nods in understanding and pulls you into a hug. You pull away with a smile and go get your clothes to change into.

"You had her work for you?!" Jungkook roars, enraged at the man sitting behind the desk.

"A deal is a deal, Jungkook," Chulmin says as his men count the money Jungkook had given him. "You weren't here, she was."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He takes out his gun and points it at him.

Chulmin's men take out theirs and point it at Jungkook.

"Ah, ah, ah," Chulmin stops them. "The boy is a little mad, that's all. He knows that if he shoots me, he and his beloved girlfriend won't get out alive."

His men lower their guns and sit back down, continuing to count the money.

"Fifty-six million, sir," One of the men announces. "Plus the interest rate."

Chulmin smirks at Jungkook in satisfaction, "Her job here is done."

Jungkook chest heaves up and down in anger, but he lowers his arm and puts his gun away.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"Fuck you," Jungkook says before exiting the office.

Jungkook walks into the dressing room, startling all the girls and making them scream.

"Sorry," He apologizes as he looks away from them and walks towards you. "You're done here, Y/N. I paid off the debt."

"So you're her boyfriend," Jangmi speaks and he nods. "Take care of her. She's a gem and probably the greatest girl out there."

"Thank you," He smiles then turns to you. "Ready to go?"

You nod and hug Jangmi.

"Don't disappear, okay? Keep in contact." Jangmi whispers into your ear.

"Of course."

You let go of her then Jungkook takes a hold of your hand, leading you out the door.

"Fucking slut," Haeji insults you to her friend as she watches you walk away with Jungkook. "She doesn't deserve him. She doesn't fucking deserve him."

• • • •

||▹track playing: a prince - jorja smith||

As soon as Jungkook closes the front door to his house, you're pressed against it, his lips moving with yours.

His tongue slips into your mouth and you let out a low moan. His hands are immediately in your hair, tugging back lightly to draw you deeper into the kiss.

You hurriedly untuck his shirt and begin to unbutton it. When it's open, you push it off his shoulders and he helps you take it off. You pull away from the kiss and admire his torso, fingers softly grazing over his toned stomach.

"I've missed you so much, Jungkook," You look up at his eyes. "So much."

Jungkook pulls off your shirt then leaves sloppy open-mouthed kisses down your neck, in between your boobs, and down your stomach.

Your hand digs into his hair as the other runs through yours. He pulls down your leggings with your help.

Jungkook grabs your left leg and throws it over his shoulder before he moves your panties over and digs into you. He doesn't waste time and sucks on your clit softly.

"Fuck, Jungkook, fuck," You moan, hand massaging his scalp.

He plunges two fingers into you, prepping you for him, and you hiss in pleasure. You moan and writhe above him, poisoned with pleasure. Jungkook stops, making you whine, and he stands up to kiss you.

For a long moment he remains pressed against you, his eyes fixed on yours. He kisses you softly before intertwining his fingers with yours, pulling you towards the stairs.

The door flings open, you and Jungkook stumbling into the bedroom, ripping off what's left of clothing—hands, lips, and tongues all over each other.

Jungkook throws you onto the bed, kissing your neck, your breasts, touching you in ways you haven't been touched in weeks.

Aligning himself onto your entrance, Jungkook pushes in slowly. He exhales deeply once he bottoms out and you let out a small, short whine.

"You okay, baby?"

You look up at him—sweat already formed on his forehead, lips parted, hair so long that it reaches down to his nose. You were glad he let it grow.

"I'm okay," You reassure him.

Jungkook starts to move slowly, reaching the perfect pace. Your hands clutch his ass, pulling him into you.

"Mm, you like that baby? You like the feeling of my cock deep inside of you? Making you feel so full? So good?"

"Yes," Your hands tightly grasp the sheets below you and you shut your eyes in pleasure. "Fuck yes."

He grabs your hands and intertwines them with his, holding them beside your head as he fucks deep into you. You dig your nails into his knuckles and he groans.

"Open your eyes, babygirl. Look at me," You do as you're told and he looks deep into your eyes. "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much."

You go up to kiss him and he kisses you back roughly as he hits deeper into you. Jungkook breaks away, resting his forehead against yours as his hips continue a fast and hard pace, your moans and cries of pleasure being heard all over the house.

"I missed those pretty sounds you make for me, baby," Jungkook lets go of your hands and you wrap them around him.

He gently bites your shoulder and you claw at his back, clinging onto him desperately, "Please don't, oh fuck, don't ever do that again," You pant. "I hated, ah, being without you."

"I'll always be here, baby," Jungkook speaks breathlessly. "And I'll always come back to you if something happens."

Jungkook made love to you with urgency that night. Words could never describe how much he loves you, how much he missed you, how good you make him feel, or how happy he was with you.

You were his life, his reason to live, and he wasn't going to let anyone or anything get in the way of you and him. Not even his 'father'.

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

THEY'RE BACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 29.4K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
60K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
23.4K 686 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
1.9M 82.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...