Hermione Granger returns | A...

Door AnotherFangirl0481

Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. S... Meer

Intro - C.0
The Family's
the Malfoy children descriptions
The Malfoy Mansion
The invitation - C.1
Getting Ready - C.2
Outfits
Hogwarts - C.3
Familiar Faces - C.4
Family returning - C.5
a/n chapters to make it up
The Insulting the Walrus - C.6
Introducing me - C.7 PT.1
a/n RAGING THB (and inf0)
a/n 12K???!!!!
About updating
Epilogue - C.8
up for a bonus chapter?

Introducing me - C.7 PT.2

14.1K 151 165
Door AnotherFangirl0481

I'm so sorry it's been 12 years since I have updated but I've finally decided to do it

Introducing the new characters:

The Thomas-Finnegan's
Dean Thomas-Finnegan
Seamus Finnegan
Kylaa Meegan Thomas-Finnegan (age, 17)
Kaaden Nathan Thomas-Finnegan (age, 9)
(Adopted siblings)

Word count: 2063
Not edited.
•••
Previously:

Neville steppes forward and clapped his hands "I say we start the introductions now" okay. He flicked his wand and chairs flew in and sat themselves in front of a stage that was set up for tonight.

~~

Third person POV

Professor McGonergall went up and said "okay let's start with the Longbottoms. Neville went on stage with his wife Luna and his children.

"Hi I'm Neville Longbottom and I'm a professor"

"I'm Luna Lovegood-Longbottom and I am a midwife"

The oldest of the three children stepped up with Neville's brown hair and eyes "I'm Jasper Longbottom But everyone calls me Jagger. I'm 17 a Head boy and a gryffindor.

The girl text to him stepped up with Neville's hair and Luna's eyes "Hi I'm Artemis Longbottom I am a 15 and a gryffindor"

And the youngest stepped up to the microphone with her blond hair in a braid, she was like a mini Luna" "Hi I'm Leona Longbottom, 9, I like turtles and the colour yellow"

The Longbototms stepped of stage as the next family was called up "The Thomas-Finnegans"

"Hi I am Dean Thomas-Finnegan and I am a sports reporter for the daily prophet and I have been married to the love of my life since we were 19" everyone was shook as they never knew Dean was gay let along married at 19.

"I'm Seamus Finnegan I am a dragon tamer and we have to adopted children"

The girl stepped forward with her brown hair in a bun "I'm Kaayla Meehan Thomas-Finnegan, I'm 17 best friends with Jagger".

"I'm Nathan Thomas-Finnegan, I'm 9, and I want to be a professional quidditch player"

Next up we're the Potters. Everyone knew who they were but still.

"Hi I'm Harry Potter and I am an Auror, I'm sure you all know who I am" he said with a laugh as they all chuckled.

"I'm Ginny Potter and I am a quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies"

The mini Harry stepped forward "I'm James Sirius Potter, 17, gryffindor, I like quidditch"

"I'm Teddy Lupin, Harry's God son, I'm a hufflepuff"

"I'm Albus Severus Potter, I'm a proud slytherin, not a doofus like my brother"

"I'm Lily Hermione Potter, I like to hex my brothers, James is a dofus and I like cake"

Next up we have Theodore Nott's family.

"Hi I'm Theodore Nott and I am an auror"

"I'm Daphne Nott and I am a model for H.J.G"

"I'm Thomas, Some people call me Tommy. I'm 19 and I am a bartender and a Model for H.J.G"

"I'm Thea Hermione Nott, I'm 10 and I am starting Hogwarts next year with my brother and I want to be a Slytherin"

"I I-I'm Theo Blaise Nott, I'm 10 and the oldest and I want to be a Hufflepuff when I get older"

Theo got many awww's as he was so shy and wanted to be a hufflepuff. Adorable.

Next up we're the Zabini's

"Hello I am Blaise Zabini and I am a Healer specialised in neurosurgery at St. Mungo's hospital"

"Hello I am Pansy Zabini I am a model working alongside Daphne at H.J.G But am on maternity leave as I am 6 months pregnant with our third child Vincent"

"I'm Alec and I am 17, I am a slytherin prefect and I like to hang out with my friends"

"I'm Alex and I am 6 I had my birthday last week and I like to swim"

Now for the walrus and his flower.

"Hello I'm sure you all know who I am I'm Ron Weasley married to Lavender Brown-Weasley who is pregnant with twins" He slurred his word a clear sign of drunkenness.

"Hi I'm Lavender and this is Hugo Harry, age 13 and Daisy Lavender 9"

Hugo and Daisy were led of stage by their father as he left a very pregnant Lavender standing there. Milo and Scorpius were quickly at their feet. To help her down like the true gentlemen they were raised to be.

After a lot of aww's "And last but not least let's have the Malfoy's up here shall we"They all got up on the stage Mione with the baby in her arms and the children lined after age.

"Hello I am Draco Malfoy i a healer at St.Mungo's specialized Trauma and cardiothoracic surgery"

"Hello I am Hermione Malfoy formally known as Hermione Granger, I run my own fashion business H.J.G and occasionally model"

She turned to look at the baby "This is Nicholas William Gregory Malfoy he is eight months old and our 6th child"

"I am Caleb Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm 19 and I am a professional quidditch player. I am the youngest to ever play for the Australian National Team But I am currently on loan to the British National Team to help them win"

"Hello I'm Narcissa Quinn Luna Malfoy, I'm 17 and the older twin. I used to go to Beauxbatons academy in France so I speak French and my last year is here at Hogwarts as a slytherin.

"I am Scorpius Nathaniel Blaise Malfoy, also 17 I used to go to Durmstrang so I speak Russian and I am a slytherin"

"I'm Milo Harry George Malfoy, I'm five, I like to read and play with my pet ferret Hypherion"

All the gryffindor's snickered at the ferret thing

"My full name is Mila Ginsrva Pansy Malfoy after two of mum's best friends I like to be with my family and my bff is-"

She was abruptly cut of by a drunk voice who slurred out "HOW COULD YOU MARRY A DEATH EATER!" Many gasped as they all knew the horrors death eaters were known for and that Draco used to be one in him early teens.

You can guess who the drunk shouting was.

"RONALD FUCING BILLIOUS DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM A DEATH EATER HE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT!"

Hermione shouted back, the microphone magnifying the fury in her voice.

"THATS IT I'M LEAVING" he angrily stormed to the doors but stopped as he noticed that his family wasn't following him.

"Why aren't you joining me HE'S A DEATH EATER!" Harry stepped forward "NO he's not He's Family"

"He's a bloody killer HOW THE HELL IS HE FAMILY" "He married my sister, just leave!" he said as Hermione mouthed a 'thank you'.

"Lavender?" He asked sounding somewhat nervous as he had no one to support him.

"I'm filing for a divorce, your just a lazy drunk who never help around the house and I don't want my kids to grow up with an asshole father"

"THEYRE MY KIDS TO!!"

"No not anymore"

He slumped his shoulders and walked out talking a bottle of whisky with him.

'SLAM'

As the doors shut the murmurs and whispers started up as everyone were talking about what just happend, mainly how defensive Hermione was and how worried her family is for her.

Caleb and Narcissa is looking like they want to kill someone *cough* weasel *cough* Scorpius is worried and Milo and Mila is in their own bubble entertaining Nicholas. Draco wrapped his arm around her waist as she melted into his embrace.

"Always my fierce little lioness" she chuckled "Oh so I'm little" "I happen to think your the perfect side for me" she just smiled at him.

But they were interrupted by Neville clapping his hands "Okay, I have gotten servers request for a slow dance like the Yule ball so let's all who can dance move to the dance floor.

The parents immediately started dancing to the old tune like they had done it their whole life.

As the time passed and a slow song came on and everyone got a chance to see and reflect the way life had it's weird ways of bringing people together.

And right in the middle of the whole dance floor in their own little bubble laughing and smiling as they were lovesick teenagers and didn't have a care in the world.

There stood Hermione and Draco Malfoy.

In their own world of laughing and loving smiles as they remembers all their favourite memories of Hogwarts.

"When you punched me in third year" Hermione laughed and kissed his cheek "Oh I remember that" he just smiled lovingly at her "That's when I fell in love with you" he smirked slightly at her astonished face as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Before that it was just a crush I had on the smartest and prettiest girl in the school, but when you stood up to me that day- I just" he paused not knowing how to describe it.

"It was like this voice started saying to stop hurting and tormenting you. You were the first person to ever stand up to me and I admired that to the point were it became almost obsessive"

He laughed with her to the thought of a young Malfoy obsessed over a school crush. "I always thought you were good looking" Hermione states. He just cheekily smiled and peaches her lips.

"But I of course didn't tell you that because only god knew how big your ego was" they laughed not noticing that they were the center of attention.

"And you were so smart I mean you made me work so hard just to beat you and it killed me that we were tied in potions" he pulls her a little closer.

"I guess we both fell pretty hard, huh?" He leaned forward and host Hong his lips over hers "I guess we did" their lips met as Draco did an old fashion dip.

With everyone watching the couple in their own little world of joy and love, already having the attention of the hall this movie dip and kiss was all it took for the clapping and cheering to begin.

Dramione being obvious to the attention on them as they were still in their little bubble. They finished dancing as they watched professor McGonagall.

"Can I have your attention please" silence spread trough the hall in a matter of seconds as they watched their old mentor in anticipation as she had always a talent for speeches.

"I just want to say what an honor it has been to be able to see you all grow up into the beautiful wizards you all are today and how proud I am for how you have all grown up to be the spectacular human beings you all are today"

"Seeing you all here leads me to think back to the time where you were blowing up cauldrons *pointed look at Sheaums* and how you are the best in your field or your raising young little wizards that will probably save the world at some point considering our luck and knowing what a generation you all are and grew to be apart of"

The whole hall laughed at that and you could see the tears forming in their eyes or some like George and Ginny already running down their cheeks.

"It brings back so many memories, It feels like it was just yesterday they you were first years so eager to learn about this world and to see how far you have come today being the best."

"I am so luck to have been able to be your teacher you mentor and your friend" McGonnagall eyes begun to cloud with tears.

"So thank you"

"Thank you for having me as your teacher and giving me the honor to get to know you all"

"I am truly ecstatic to have been able to teached each and every one of you. To see you grow up and become the people you are today. To see you start a family of your own."

"So let's all raise our glasses"

Everyone raised their glasses or juice boxes for the kids.

"To you"

"TO US!"

••
FINISHED

There will be an epilogue and a bonus chapter (slow going) but I just want to say THANK YOU for everyone who have read my first and very crappy story❤️

It means so much to me.

Love Y'all so much 😘

Bye-bye for now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

50.2K 1K 46
It's been years since the battle of Hogwarts. Years since the class of '99 set foot in Hogwarts. Years since they have all been together under one ro...
302K 10.9K 50
Ronald Weasley is normal. He is totally normal. Until the day they come back for their 8th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiserdry. Blaise...
16.4K 317 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
263K 6K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...