Hogwarts - C.3

(Not edited)
Word count: 619

•••

Third person POV:

You could see all the flashing lights from the paparazzi that was packed everywhere around a red carpet that had been laid out in front of the castle.

As Draco and Hermione we're getting closer to the castle Draco asked "Do you want to go in separately or together?"

She smiler softly "I want everyone to see that I am yours and that you are my husband"

"Only husband, I was thinking something more along like soulmate, as cheesy it sounds you Hermione Jean Malfoy are my one and only one for me" Hermione started to tear up as she leaned forward until her lips were almost on his.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, your my best friend, lover, arch nemesis, husband and soulmate" she finished her small speech with a kiss full of love.

They pulled apart as they felt the carriages come to halt.

"Show time"

As Draco opens the carriage door the paparazzi began flashing pictures of the most handsome wizard of all times. The flashes increased as they realized he had a date. You would practically be blinded if you looked right at them and now they had realized exactly who he was bringing. War heroine, brightest witch of her age, the missing celebrity. Hermione Granger.

Once the paparazzi recognized her they began asking questions such as "How are you alive- Are you back for good" "Hermione where were you- are you single" "Is this your husband" and all sorts of stuff.

All Dramione did was flash them a smile and began posing for the pictures and slowly walking towards the entry. As they were almost at the entranced of Hogwarts. Hermione gave Draco a passionate kiss on the lips before walking of to Hogwarts leaving the crazy flashes of the paparazzi behind.

As they were walked through the corridors to the great hall they started to talk about their most memorable memories. "I swear it's true" Draco said as Hermione scoffed "You started to like me after I punched you?"

"Yes you were the first girl who ever stood up agains me and told me what and foul loathsome evil little cockroach I was".

"I actually can't believe you remember that" Hermione and Draco laughed.

And before they knew it they were at the doors of the great hall. "I will go in first and you will go in when you choose to, just know that I am here if you need me" he said as he kissed her.

"You ready"

"No, don't think I will be but let's just do it"

"That's my girl"

Draco said as he walked in. Hermione took a few deep breaths before whispering You got this, they'll accept you and if they don't it's okay I have my family and friends to support me.

She opened the door and was meet with the great hall decorated for party, as she stood there admiring the hall as the memories came rushing back.

People quickly started noticing she was there and started whispering Is that granger, it's Hermione she's back. The whispers seemed to finally reach a group of raven and read head clusters together as they turned around to spot her at the entrance.

She could see Draco standing with his slytherin old friends giving her a wink before going back to his own conversation. Giving her the much needed confidence to face what was ahead of me.

Her past.

To Hermione's right she her someone call her name before crashing into her with a bone crushing hug almost knowing her off balance.

"I missed you Mione" a gruff voice huffed out, clearly emotional as Hermione answers "I missed you too"

•••

Ooo trying out cliffhangers. Working on new chapters. How you enjoyed😊