The afterlife(depressed Deku×...

By softxburies

⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️ This story contains: self harm suicide eating disorder depression rape etc. One of those De... More

Part 1: the suicide
Part 3: Just do it
Part 4: Dead body
Part 5: I'm not okay
Part 6: New start.
Part 7: The saving
Part 8: Hospital
Part 9: Treatment
Part 10: Rulers(End)
Please read!

Part 2: safe place

11.5K 216 612
By softxburies

Previous chapter:

I felt strong arms around me I looked and saw that it where Kacchans strong arms.

"Kacchan?" I asked nervously.

"It's all good everything is going to be okay" He said with a calm voice.

"Nothing is going to be okay it will never be, It's all my fault my mom did suicide!"

Deku's POV:

I felt eyes staring at me, Kacchan looked at me with shooked eyes.

I run to the door but I stopped because Mr. Aizawa was in front of me.

"Midoriya what is wrong? Why are u crying?" He asked with a straight still worried face.

"Can I please use the bathroom?" I asked while looking at the ground.

"Sure?" He said confused.

I opened the bathroom door and slide against a toilet door down too the floor.

Tears sliding down my face I can't stop the sad waterfall coming down my face, it wouldn't make a different 'cause I'm still the boy that drove my mom to kill herself.

I came out the bathroom and saw Kacchan standing outside.

"Deku..." He came to me and gave me a tight safe hug.

For the first time I felt save in Bakugo's arms, he had this effect coming of him, I didn't knew what it was but I liked it
a lot.

"Kacchan can we skip class today? I'm not feeling great and probably everyone will stare at me, because of what I said..." 

"Of course I will let Mr. Aizawa know that you weren't feeling good and that you are going home." He said calmly.

"Thank you, Kacchan..."Kacchan walked to the class for letting Mr. Aizawa know suddenly I hear someone talking, it sounded like a voice in my head.

he doesn't care about you, he thinks that you're a murderer, he just acting friendly.

They are right. I'm a murderer... I killed my mom. I started to cry again.

I felt familiair arms around me.

"Come on let's go to my home."

We walked out of school and headed to Bakugo's house still with his strong warm arms around me.

We arrived at his house and he asked me something.

"So what happened at school? Why did you say that it was your fault?" I looked down and felt that my eyes where getting watery.

"Hey, it's okay I don't need to know right now, you can take your time. Let's watch a movie!" He said with a smile.

"A movie wouldn't hurt." I said with a forcing smile.

"You already can go to my room if you want I will choose a movie if you don't mind.

"He said while taking a box that was under the table.

"I will and I don't mind." I start walking upstairs and looked for Kacchans room. I saw a door with " STAY OUT DIPSHITS!" On.

"That's the room probably." I looked around the room and saw some rock band posters on the wall some clothing on the ground.

And a photo on his table next to his bed. It was a photo of us. I had a lil smile on my face soon it turned back to a sad face because I know he doesn't likes me.

Yeah he hates you, just take that swan dive like he said.

Swan dive? Maybe I need to do that...

Bakugou's POV:

I'm worried about him. What if he does something stupid?

"Uhg! Why do you care about that damn nerd!?"

I can't have feelings for him. I just can't, I will never except the feelings that I have for Deku 'cause I fucking love him!

I chose a movie and went quickly to my room where Deku was staring at a photo of us.

"Deku I have the movie." He turned around and I saw a light pink color on his cheeks.

"I didn't know you had a photo of us" I started to blush and turned away, I can't let him see that I'm blushing.

"Is something wrong Kacchan?" He asked worriedly.

"Uhm.. No let just watch the movie." I turned around and gave him a light smile. 

Time skip 'cause I'm lazy aff.

Deku's POV:

The movie was almost done I felt something on my shoulder, I turned around and saw that Kacchan was laying on my shoulder asleep with his head.

He looks so cute when he is asleep.

He doesn't love you, he will kill himself because of you, just kill yourself it will be better for everyone.

Yeah maybe I need to do that... I get up and got to my home.

Silence there was only silence when I walked into the door of my house.

This is your fault.

"It is."

You need to feel the pain she felt.

"How I'm gonna do that?"

Take a knife and cut yourself.

"Wait, I'm not going to hurt myself!"

Do it. It's your fault, so you need to feel the same pain she went trough.

"You're right..."

I took a knife and walked to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at the knife with tears in my eyes.

"It's your fault so just do it." I led the knife rest on my arm and then after a couple of minutes I putted the knife into my skin. 

"AAH" I screamed while tears where dripping down my cheeks.

Go deeper and feel the pain.

I pressed more on the knife so it could go deeper into my skin.

My skin felt like it was burning but I deserve to feel this pain.

Without knowing I already made ten cuts some where really deep but I didn't care I took care of the cuts and putted some bandages around my left arm.

Back to my lil cute explosive ball:

I woke up and saw that Deku left I leaned over to take my phone for knowing the time.

It was 5am(Deku left at 11pm so it's a time skip too).

"He probably left to get ready for school" I said with a raspy voice.

I got up and left my room to eat something before I get ready for school. 

After I ate I got to my room for doing my uniform on and brushing my teeth.

I wondered what Deku is doing.
Did he ate something? Did he do something stupid?

I will go to his house to look if he's okay.

I left my home and walked to his house,that was across the street.

I knocked on the door.

*knock knock*

No reply.

I knocked again.

*knock knock*

Nothing.

"Deku if you don't open the fucking door I will do it myself!"

Still nothing.

I felt that the door was open, I walked in and looked around. I saw no one.

"Deku where the fuck are you!?" I walked to the second floor and opened the door where "Izuku" was on.

I walked trough the door and there he was sitting on his bed staring at the ground.

I saw that there was blood on the ground where he was staring at.

I came closer and saw a knife laying on his bed covered in blood.

"Deku what happened?!"

He kept staring at the ground.

"Deku speak to me! Why is there a knife on your bed?!" I tilled up his face and saw that he was crying.

His eyes weren't giving this shiny glow anymore. It was like he saw the world dark because his eyes where darker than before.

I looked at his left arm and saw bandages.

"That's not good" I said out loud.

Deku looked at his left arm and looked at me with shock.

"It's not what it looks like!" He said with fear in his voice.

"Deku show me your arm." I said with a serious tone.

He took off the bandages from his arm and showed what he had done, I saw that he had cuts all over his arm.

I felt that I started crying.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore." 

Izuku's POV:

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore."

I looked up and saw that he was crying.

I nodded and started crying without knowing it.

"I'm so so-" Before I could finish what I was gonna say I felt arms around me

"It's not your fault. Don't be sorry about something you didn't caused. Promise me don't do something stupid again, I need you." He said between sobs.

"I promise." I lied I can't promise it I deserve to feel this pain.

"Let's go to school." Kacchan said. "Okay let me get ready"

When I was ready I left my home and headed to school with Kacchan next to me. We entered the class and everyone was staring at me with a disgusting look.

Hi thanks for reading part 2. Idk What to say more lol. Be sure to eat enough to love yourself and to be happy at school(I know that it's hard to be happy at school okay)

Seeya all bye!(Idc about grammer faults okay just comment where it isn't good and I will be thankful.)

word count: 1512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
46.2K 1.4K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...
265K 6.5K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
47.3K 1K 19
Katsuki Bakugou in here, is completely different than in the actual anime. ☜︎︎︎☯︎•••☯︎☞︎︎︎ In here he is calm, don't want to be in any crowds, don'...