What We Used To Be and Will Be

By LlylLee

[COMPLETED] Jungkook used to be the only Little, until he was not. And well, things did not turn out the way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 14

4.5K 146 45
By LlylLee

All hell broke loose.

When Taehyung managed to get Little Jungkook tightly grasped in his hold, he struggled to stand up with the wailing Little in his arms. Jin offered to carry the boy but Taehyung dismissed it.

On wobbly legs, Taehyung made his way to the couch but before he could reach, he lost grip of the squirmy Little. Everything happened too fast after that.

Taehyung's hands had slipped from the Little's bottom, causing Little Jungkook to lose his balance. Unable to prevent the fall, Taehyung and his hyungs could only watch before their own eyes of Little Jungkook hitting his chin onto the floor.

The Little could only cry louder as Jin rushed to hug him. He kept stroking his back softly and murmuring "You are alright baby. The floor is being a meanie for giving our bunny a ouchie huh. Everything is fine now." Little Jungkook felt slightly better when he saw Jin hit the floor for hurting him but his cries did not subside at all.

The Little still felt shitty about the situation. He hated crying and he wanted his Yoonie hyungie even though his eldest hyungie was cooing him in such a soothing manner right now.

Frankly speaking, Little Jungkook doesn't know why he yearned for his Yoonie hyungie so much. Although he was still upset with his other hyungies, they had never taken any lesser care of him. It was probably the sense of security that he felt when he woke up to the eldest rapper beside him in the morning after the stressful ordeal on the previous night that caused him to slip.

Hoseok was hovering over him and inspecting his chin that was flushed red now. "I think there's definitely gonna be a bruise." The rapper looked worriedly at Jin before adding, "Kookie-ah, hyungie is going to take an ice pack to ease the pain yea? You will feel better and the ouchie can disappear faster. Okay?"

Little Jungkook just shook his head and buried his face into Jin's chest, all the while still sobbing. The elder tried not to grimace as he imagine the Little's snot and tears smudged over his expensive shirt. He needs to set his priorities right.

Namjoon took over Hoseok's position as the latter left for the kitchen. He patted the Little's head softly, "Jungkookie, don't cry. I know the ouchie is painful but it will get better soon. You are a big boy so you have to be brave."

The leader's words made Little Jungkook whined loudly and he pushed him away blindly.

"Hyung, do you even know how to console a person? He's just a kid now, suffering pain." Jimin said passive aggressively. He then turned to the Little, "Kookie. Bunny. Cry if you must but we have to treat your ouchie yea. Your Seokie hyungie will make the pain go away, wouldn't you want that?"

The Little just ignored the vocalist and continued sobbing into Jin's chest. Jin could only continue to stroke comforting touches on his back, while shaking his head at his dongsaeng. Meanwhile, Taehyung kept his distance. He felt guilty for he was the one that caused so much pain to the Little.

"Alright alright! The ice pack is here! Kookie-ah. Hyungie is going to make the ouchie go away okay? Come on, show me your little chin." Hoseok tried to pry the Little away from Jin's chest along with the help of the elder but was met with violent protest from the maknae.

"No! No touch Kookie! Hyungies only make Kookie hurt! Kookie don't like hyungies, Kookie want Yoonie hyungie!"

If only Little Jungkook knew how much pain his words had caused to his hyungs but his hyungs did not hold it against him. The Little was right after all. They had indeed hurt their bunny.

"Okay, okay. No ice pack. But Kookie must let us know if the ouchie doesn't go away okay? Jin tried to calm the Little down.

Little Jungkook did not answer but Jin felt the Little nodded his head in his chest briefly. He then stood up with the Little in his arms and sat down at the couch. The Little had stopped crying, reducing to soft sniffles. The members thought Little Jungkook had fallen asleep until they heard a growling sound. All attention was shifted to the Little as they observed the Little squirming and his ears had turned red like a tomato.

Jin chuckled softly, "Looks like someone is hungry. Sit up, baby. Hyungie will go prepare some food for you to eat yea? It's late now and we can't have our bunny starving, can we?"

However, Little Jungkook refused to budge. He whined and clutched onto Jin's shirt tightly. Jin sighed and looked at his other dongsaengs helplessly. The Little had finally calmed down and they cannot afford to trigger him again, so Jin could only shot a look of silent plea to Hoseok and Jimin. They are the next available barely qualified chef in the household now. Don't even bother about Namjoon and Taehyung.

Hoseok and Jimin silently excused themselves and got themselves busied in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Taehyung just sat down on the floor next to the couch, observing the Little quietly.

Just when they thought the storm has passed, another wave of tantrum erupted.

"Kookie~ We made your favourite pasta and even added lots of meatballs for you!" Jimin chirped enthusiastically.

"Yeah! Come on, bunny. Let's eat now." Hoseok motioned to Jin to bring the Little over to the dining table.

"No! Kookie no eat! Kookie want Yoonie hyungie!" Little Jungkook started to struggle aggressively.

Namjoon's patience for the Little was running low but he tried to compose himself. "Jungkook-ah. You have to eat. You only had your breakfast for today. Now, be good and listen to us."

It is a wonder how Namjoon, a fatherly figure in Jungkook's headspace, could always trigger him.

"Kookie is no Jungkook. Kookie is Kookie. Kookie no want eat. Kookie want Yoonie hyungie!"

"Aye, hyung. You should probably stop talking and let us do the job." With that, Jimin shoved the leader to the back and shifted his attention to the Little. "Kookie-ah. If you don't eat, your stomach will have ouchie. Do you want to have ouchie? No, right? Even if you are not hungry, you still have to eat a little yea?"

"Yeah, and who knows. Once you finished eating, your Yoonie hyungie will be back!" Taehyung added mindlessly and that earned himself a glare from his eldest hyung.

Why the hell did you mention Yoongi at this point of time?

Jin tried his hardest not to flick the younger's forehead physically.

Luckily enough, Little Jungkook did not seem to process what Taehyung had said.

"No! Kookie no want eat! Kookie want Yoonie hyungie!"

Unbeknownst to all his hyungies, the Little had actually bit his tongue when he hit his chin onto the floor earlier on. How was he supposed to eat when he was in so much pain?

Just then, Little Jungkook's flailing fists accidentally hit Jin's chin and knocked onto Hoseok's outstretched hand with the plate of pasta, consequentially toppled the content onto himself and the floor.

There was a momentary silence until Little Jungkook wailed loudly again. The pasta was scotching hot and majority of it spilled onto his arm. Never has Little Jungkook suffered so much pain within a single day and this was setting him off in a negative way.

"Yoonie hyungie! Save Kookie! Hyungies hurt Kookie again!"

The Little was hysterical now. Screaming and crying and thrashing around aimlessly.

The hyungs were so goddamn helpless. The food stain was slowly drying up and it would be a pain to try to scrub off the Little's skin, which the hyungs knew that it would be another ride to Hell.

Jin tried to pacify the Little and at the same time, convince him to go for a bath. "Kookie-ah. Hyungies are not going to hurt you. We are just going to bathe you now okay. The pasta is making our bunny dirty now and we want to make sure you are clean yea?"

"No! No! No! No touch Kookie! Kookie want Yoonie hyungie!"

At this point of time, Little Jungkook had managed to struggle out of Jin's hold and was prepared to run away but Namjoon got to him first. He managed to hug the Little from his back, arms wrapped strongly around the waist and hoisted the boy off the ground. He made big steps towards the bathroom, all while the Little was screaming and kicking his legs around.

It was such a difficult time to restrain the younger and seriously, Little Jungkook is walking on thin ice as the leader was close to blowing up.

Jimin and Taehyung made quick actions to assist their leader in placing the Little onto the bath stool. Hoseok then tried to strip the maknae while Jin runs the water to prepare the bath.

No way was Little Jungkook going to let anyone touch him. Even when his Yoonie hyungie had changed him that morning, he had respected his privacy and turned around to let the Little dress himself.

The Little screamed at the top of his lungs and beat away any hands that were on him. When the Little noticed that he was losing the battle, he resorted to biting and scratching whatever that he could grab hold of.

"Ow ow ow!" Shouts of pain could be heard from his hyungies and Namjoon had enough of it.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Enough of your nonsense! You are full of dirt now and we are just trying to clean you. Stop being such a brat!"

Dead silence.

The Little was taken aback. He had not expected any of his hyungies to shout at him and worse, used his full name again. He didn't ask for all these. He just wanted his Yoonie hyungie.

"K-Kookie... Kookie not a brat. Kookie is good boy. Kookie not bad boy..."

The Little's chin started to tremble, tears gathering at the brim of his eyes, threatening to fall anytime.

Jin hit the leader on his arm and scolded, "Yah, Kim Namjoon! Why do you have to shout at him? He's just a child!"

"I..." Namjoon brushed his hand through his hair out of frustration. He didn't mean to lose it at his maknae.

Just as his hyungies were having heated conversations, Little Jungkook decided that he has had enough. His head was starting to hurt due to all the screaming and crying that he had been doing since he woke up. The pain in his tongue wasn't helping too. Even in his headspace, the Little could feel that his stress level was exceeding his tolerance level. He needed to get out and go back to his comfort zone, which was his bedroom.

Little Jungkook took advantage of the distractions that his hyungies had from their conversations and tried to squirm his way out. But no way, his hyungies were faster. Little Jungkook shouted again and again for them to let him go. His headache was seriously starting to kill him and he felt miserable.

Somehow, not sure how, Little Jungkook managed to stand up but lost his balance. It was too late for anyone to react.

The Little slipped and fell backwards, causing Little Jungkook to hit the back of his head against the edge of the bathtub, before suffering the second blow on the floor.

Everyone froze. And something strange happened.

The hyungs were expecting some loud cries but nothing. It was silent. They thought that the Little must have had it so bad to probably go into shock. They gathered and hovered over Little Jungkook, bombarding him with concerned words.

Little Jungkook was shocked obviously but more importantly, he was overwhelmed. All his hyungies were crowding around him but he did not feel safe or relieved at all. His only trusted hyung, his Yoonie hyungie, was not with him. His source of comfort was nowhere to be found and the Little hated it.

The Little also hated the fact that his other hyungies were touching him everywhere and speaking loudly in his ears. Everything was worsening his headache. As he raised his hands to hold his aching head, he felt a sharp pain and yelped loudly but that brought on more pain for him as he had strained his injured tongue as well.

As if on cue, Little Jungkook felt all the pain in his head, chin and tongue heightened. He could not tolerate. It was all too much for him.

Slowly, the members could see the transition of emotions on the Little's face. Little Jungkook's face scrunched up, seemingly taken a deep breath and then he let out the loudest shrieks ever. He was screaming the whole house down and the members suspected that even the security guard located at the basement could probably hear it too.

This was definitely more than the loud cries that they had expected.

While the hyungs are caught off-guard by the turn of event and clueless on what to do, Jimin heard the front door opened and his eyes lit up almost instantly.

"Yoongi-hyung! Come to the bathroom now!"

Jimin then turned towards the Little and spoke excitedly, "Kookie-ah, your Yoonie hyungie is back, so don't cry okay?"

Surprisingly, the news did not seem to pacify the Little at all.

Yoongi came into the bathroom and was dumbfounded by what he saw but his attention was immediately drawn to the wailing Little.

Never have the members saw Yoongi moved that fast before.

"Bunny, what's wrong? Hyungie is here now. Don't cry. Tell hyungie what's wrong." The eldest rapper was hugging his little bunny protectively.

Little Jungkook responded by babbling incoherent words and he was also crying non-stop. Yoongi couldn't help it but felt something amiss.

No amount of words could soothe the boy and he wasn't speaking properly at all. It was as though the Little could not comprehend what was going on at all.

Then, something struck Yoongi.

Little Jungkook may or may not have fallen into a younger headspace. He had read it during his extensive research previously. He knew that it wasn't an easy feat for someone to fall further than their usual headspace, unless...

"What the hell did you guys do to him all this time while I was away?"

The members gulped visibly.

Fuck, they are so gonna be dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 583 4
This story contains - Main ship - Jikook (obviously) Alternative human universe, alternative Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamic. Side ships - Sope (Sug...
14.2K 1.2K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
113K 4.1K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
62.8K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...