Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

Bởi MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... Xem Thêm

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Ruby's Fate

2.2K 28 6
Bởi MrC1997

*2 Months Later*

*Location: Tampa Bay Florida (Raymond James Stadium)*

Wrestlemania was finally here when the bus full of superstars arrived to the outside of the stadium. Liv and Sarah were in a fatal four way tag team match for the women's tag team titles against Alexa and Nikki, the Kabuki Warriors, and Mandy and Sonya while you were in a triple threat TLC match against Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt. Liv stepped off the bus with Olivia in her arms as Sarah and Aaron stepped off right behind her. Suddenly, you set up Olivia's stroller before you helped a now nine month pregnant Ruby off the bus as she was due any day now. You and Ruby then joined Liv's side as the five of you walked to the stadium.

Liv: This is gonna be so exciting!

You: Can't wait to see what they did for the set this year. Last year's setup was kind of dull.

Ruby: I couldn't agree more.

Shortly, you all arrived to the entrance to the stadium and walked inside, taking it all in. After you all found your locker rooms and put your stuff inside, you all made your way to the guerrilla while you held Ruby's and Liv's hands.

You: Ready?

Ruby and Liv: Yep.

The three of you all walked out and were in awe of how amazing it looked. Liv was so excited that she was practically fanning herself in excitement of how perfect it all looked as she took Olivia and looked around with her.

Liv: ....... dude......

Ruby: It's beautiful. Just wish that I could be apart of it.

Ruby looked down before you put an arm around her.

You: Don't worry about it. The twins are almost here and when they're here, they're gonna see how much of a badass their mom really is.

Ruby looked up at you and smiled

Ruby: You're always a reason for a smile Y/N.

You and Ruby then had a passionate kiss before pressing your foreheads together.

Ruby: I love you.

You: I love you too.

Liv: Awwww.

You two look to see that Liv and Olivia came back.

You: She's honestly going to be one confused kid when she gets older.

Liv: She's confused already I bet.

Ruby: Just wait when the twins try to figure it out.

All three of you shared a laugh before you all had to go backstage as the doors to the stadium were about to open.

*Showtime*

The opening pyro went off before the first match was about to commence. Meanwhile, you were backstage with Liv and Ruby as the other women were playing with Olivia. Later, Liv had Olivia on her lap while you played with her when Sarah had stood up with Aaron as she kissed him.

Aaron: No matter what happens, good luck out there.

Sarah: See you on the other side. I love you

Aaron: I love you too.

Sarah then came up to Liv and tapped her shoulder.

Liv: Now's our time.

Liv handed Olivia over to you and Ruby when she got up as you soon followed.

You: Go out there and win for us G.

Liv: Anything for my man and daughter.

Liv kissed Olivia's forehead.

Liv: Wish mommy luck baby.

Olivia smiled before Liv and Sarah made their way to the guerrilla while you and Ruby watched on the screen as Alexa and Nikki made their entrance.

Ruby: Do they win?

You: I don't know.

Suddenly, the Riott Squad's theme played as Liv and Sarah made their way out onto the stage before Liv jumped on Sarah's back and made their way to the ring. Backstage, you had a brief conversation with Aaron about the upcoming tour with Ozzy and FFDP.

Aaron: Are you sure that they're going to be ok with them while we're on tour?

You: I'm sure Sharon and Ozzy both had to deal with their kids when they were Olivia's and the twins's ages. I think they'll handle it.

Aaron nodded when the others made their entrances and the match was about to begin.

*End of the Match*

Asuka had placed the Asuka Lock on Nikki as it looked like Nikki was about to tap out when suddenly, Sarah broke the hold and threw Asuka out of the ring and into Mandy. Sonya tried to intervene only to get a kick to the head by Liv. Suddenly, Liv went to the top rope while Sarah held Nikki when Liv jumped off the top and landed on Nikki and used her new finishing move, "tongue tied." Both Liv and Sarah covered Nikki.

Crowd: 1....2....3!!

The crowd roared when Liv tackled Sarah in excitement as they celebrated their victory before being handed the women's tag titles.

Cole: After reunite back in January, the Riott Squad has finally claimed gold!

Corey: It's about freaking time!

Liv and Sarah walked backstage as Sarah ran up to Aaron and kissed him while Liv ran up to you and kissed you.

You: Baby, that was absolutely amazing!

Liv: Now we're all champions!

You: Well.... not all of us.

You and Liv looked at Ruby before Sarah came over.

Sarah: Aaron and I will be in the locker room if you need us.

Sarah and Aaron then left when you had to get ready for your match.

You: I gotta go get ready. If anything happens Ruby, tell somebody to come get me.

Ruby: Ok. Come here.

Ruby kissed you as you kissed her back before you put your hand on Ruby's stomach.

Ruby: Go get em daddy.

You pecked her lips before running to the makeup department and getting ready for your match.

*Main Event*

Backstage, Liv was feeding Olivia while Ruby rubbed her stomach as the cameras cut to outside the stadium.

Liv: Did Y/N say who's playing his entranced?

Ruby: You'll see.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome multi platinum recording artist and three time Grammy winner.... OZZY OSBOURNE!!

The song then started as Ozzy began singing and you walked out in tour crypt keeper costume.

After you made your entrance, Bray came out next.

After Bray, then Finn.

The crowd was eating up this moment as three alter egos stood in the same ring, all fighting for the title in front of 80,000+ people. The bell then rang as the match began.

*Middle of the Match*

Finn had you and Bray placed on two tables when he suddenly hit the coup de grace on both of you as the tables broke and all three of you were layed out. Backstage, Ruby and Liv were watching on the edge of their seats when something happened that made Liv jump.

Ruby: Ahh!!!

Liv: What?

Ruby: ......... my water just broke.

Liv then shot up from her seat, but were in luck when Sarah and Aaron came by with Bayley as they saw Ruby in a bit of pain.

Bayley: What's wrong with Dori?

Liv: Her water just broke!

Sarah: Shit! Stay here while we get her to a hospital!

Liv: What about Y/N?!

Sarah: He needs to know what's going on. We'll see you there. Ok?

Liv then nodded as Sarah and Aaron got Ruby into Bayley's rental car before driving fast to the closest hospital.

*Back to the Match*

All three of you were at the top of the ladder when Bray had Finn in the position of Sister Abigail when you suddenly kicked them both off of the ladder and through four tables. You were the only one at the top of the ladder as you reached up for the WWE title and pulled it down to win as the crowd roared and the announcer declared you the winner and still WWE champion.

Corey: What an insane matchup put on by these three men!

Renee: An instant classic if you ask me.

The ending pyro then went off as the cameras cut to you with the WWE title in your grasp.

*End of the Show*

You walked backstage to see Liv running toward you with a scared look on her face.

You: Where's Dori?

Liv: Her water broke. Sarah and Aaron took her to the closest hospital.

You: FUCK! Get Olivia and everything you need and let's hurry over there!

Without missing a beat, you and Liv gathered everything  you needed and strapped Olivia in her car seat as you drove quickly to the hospital where Ruby and Sarah are.

*At the hospital*

Liv: Go inside and get to her room! I'll get Olivia!

You wasted no time running inside the hospital.

Sarah: Y/N!

You: Sarah! Thank God! Where is she?

Nurse: Are you the father of the twins?

You: I am.

Nurse: Right this way sir.

The nurse then led you to Ruby's room as Liv walked in with Olivia and sat down next to Sarah.

Liv: Did you guys get here ok?

Sarah: We sure did. Now we just wait for our Rue Rue and the twins.

Liv: God speed Rue Rue. God speed.

Meanwhile, you got a pair of scrubs on and entered Ruby's room to hear her screaming as the doctors were doing all they could to help her with the delivery.

Ruby: Y/N!!

You: Hey Rue Rue.

You kissed her forehead when she screamed in pain again as it came down to the final steps.

Doctor: Ok Dori, we've done all we can. It's time to push!

Ruby looked at you before you nodded and held her hand when she pushed and screamed until the sounds of crying were heard.

Doctor: It's a boy!!

You: We got a boy.

Ruby nodded when it was time to do this one more time.

Doctor: Ok Dori. This is the last one. Time to push!

Ruby looked at you scared about what might happen.

You: It's time baby. No matter what fate brings us, I'll always love you!

You kissed her forehead again and looked at her with tears in you eyes.

You: I love you.

Ruby: I love you too.

Ruby then pushed as hard as she could and screamed in pain again until crying was heard again.

Doctor: It's a.... another boy! Twin Boys!

You: Dori.... you did it!

Suddenly, Ruby's head went back as her eyes closed.

You: Dori?

No response

You: DORI!!!!

The doctors and nurses tended to her in no time as they were doing all they could to revive Ruby.

*An hour later*

You were pacing outside of Ruby's room when the doctor finally came back with results.

You: How is she doctor?

Doctor: I'm sorry Mr. Y/L/N.... but Dori has gone into a severe coma after some extreme blood loss. She has very little chance to no survival.

At this point, you fell to your knees and began sobbing. The doctor then took the test results to the lab while the staff gave you some space.

*The Next Day*

Ruby was hooked on life support while everyone else was sitting outside her room while the monitor tracked her heartbeat. Liv, Sarah, and Aaron all sat outside Ruby's room  while you were kneeling by Ruby's hospital bed, holding her hand.

You: Dori.....

No response....

You: Dori..... feel my hands. Hear my voice. Without you, our house will feel empty. Juvie and Barnie..... will be all over the house looking for you.....

At this point, you began to cry some more as you held her hand.

You: Dori.... Gionna and Sarah need you with them in their lives too. You're one of the only true best friends to them. Please come back to Vegas with me and Gionna.....

Still no response.....

You: ..... please Dori...... I don't want our new sons to grow up without their mother..... let me give you a chance to be a mother to two beautiful sons that WE both created..... but I can't do it without you.

You then rested your head on her arm when suddenly, you felt some fingers moving across your hand before you looked up to see Ruby opening her eyes.

Dori: .......... Y/N?

You: She's alive!

You then poked your head out of the doorway and shouted to a nurse to get her attention. In no time, a doctor then checked on Ruby as he tracked her heartbeat.

Doctor: It's a miracle.

You walked out to the waiting room where Liv, Olivia, Sarah, and Aaron all waited before you ran up to them.

You: She's alive!

In no time, all of you made your way back to Ruby's room as Liv and Sarah wasted no time in running up to her and hugging her until they disbanded.

Ruby: Where are they?

*Later*

Nurse: Here are your twin baby boys. Congratulations!

You and Ruby were then handed the twins and were left alone with the twins when the nurse walked out of the room.

Ruby: He has your face.

You: He has your eyes.

Suddenly, the doctor walked back in.

Doctor: Do you have names for these little guys?

You look at Ruby as she lightly smiled.

Ruby: Jeremiah Cooper Y/L/N and Zoltan Travis Y/L/N.

You smiled as the doctor got the paperwork ready.

*3 Days Later*

Sarah held Jeremiah as Aaron held Zoltan while Liv carried Olivia and you wheeled Ruby out of the hospital and into your rental car. Ruby sat in the back with Liv as you all said your goodbyes to Aaron and Sarah before driving back to your hotel suite. Once arriving, you put Olivia down before you got the twins's temporary cribs ready as you gently put Jeremiah in his while Liv did the same with Zoltan. Ruby was on the bed resting before you and Liv joined her in no time.

Ruby: What a week.

You: Definitely. For now.... let's just sleep...

Liv: I couldn't agree more with that daddy.

Shortly, you kissed Liv and Ruby on their lips and kissed your daughter and new sons on their foreheads before you got back in bed between Ruby and Liv before all of you fell asleep...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.3K 387 28
Wrestling. A sport that has been popular for decades. It doesn't matter which promotion was the best, eventually everyone will end up in the WWE. You...
94K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
12.4K 474 25
When they friends get together. Charlotte and Roman have to overlook the dislike they feel for each other. Because of their friends, they're forced t...
13.6K 141 15
Considered the most dangerous man in the business. Daniel started his career in the Indies of the U.S. then traveling all around the world. Only to f...