Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia

By Imjustaweirdwriter

"It's been taken," Strickler said. Bular appeared behind him. "You failed." Strickler continued. "You let it... More

1: Becoming part 1
2: Becoming part 2
4: Gnome your enemy
5: Waka Chaka!
6: Win, lose, or Draal
7: To catch a changeling
8: Adventures in trollsitting
9: Bittersweet sixteen
10: Young Atlas
11: Recipe for disaster
12: Claire and present danger
13: Battle of the two bridges
14: Return of the Trollhunter
15: Mudslinging
16: Roaming fees may apply
17: Blinky's Day out
18: The shattered King
19: Airheads
20: Where is my mind?
21: Party Monster
22: It's about time
23: Wingman
24: Angor Management
25: A night to remember
26: Something rotten this way comes
27: Escape from the Darklands
28: Skullcrusher
29: Grand Theft Otto
30: KanjigAAARRRGGHH
31: Homecoming
32: Hiss, hiss, bang, bang
33: A hero with a Thousand Faces
34: Just Add Water
35: Creepslayerz
36: The Reckless Club
37: Unbecoming
38: Mistrial and Error
39: In the hall of the GumGum king
40: Night Patrol
41: Arcadia's Most Wanted
43: Bad Coffee
43: So, I'm dating a sorceress
44: The Exorcism of Claire Nunez
45: Parental Guidance
46: The Oath
47: For the Glory of Merlin
48: In Good Hands
!!!Please read!!!

3: Wherefore art thou, Trollhunter?

265 1 0
By Imjustaweirdwriter

"This is..."

"Yeah..."

Toby and Jim were standing at the entrance of Trollmarket.

"Woah," Toby said.

"Pretty much," Jim said.

Heartstone Trollmarket was a subterranean metropolis that is the home of troll civilization, pulsing with energy and jewel-fueled lights, where trolls eat, fight, and down brews in pubs. Each troll had a different shape, size, and sometimes color.

"This is your home?" Jim asked Blinky as they walked down the steps.

"Trollmarket's home and hearth and sanctuary for all the good trolls," Blinky told him. "This way, my friends. There is much to see."

"Dang!" Toby said. "And here I thought the only thing underneath our town was dirt and plumbing."

They walked further into Trollmarket and passed many different looking trolls. "Stay close," Blinky told them. "Human feet have never graced the ground of Trollmarket before."

"Human?" A troll asked as they walked past.

"Friends," Aaarrrgghh told her.

They continued walking around Trollmarket. "This is crazy!" Jim said. "Are you getting this, Tobes?"

Toby was taking pictures with his phone. "Oh, yeah," he said. "On it."

They walked past a troll getting a tattoo. Jim waved at them. Toby was still taking pictures of the trolls around them. "Check it out!" Toby said, walking over to different kinds of stone. "Peridot, Topaz, Cassiterite," He gasped and went up to a piece of stone. "Kornerupine!"

He looked up and saw that the stone he was touching was a troll, looking rather annoyed. "Hi," Toby waved and walked off to catch up with the others.

"Your knowledge of minerals is almost troll-like, Tobias," Blinky told him.

"So, your kind, you all live here?" Jim asked.

"Trolls travel from afar to our market to find comfort and remedies," Blinky said. "You'll find almost anything you need and sometimes you'll find what you never knew you needed."

A group of tiny creatures scurried past them. They had white hair and beards, razor sharp teeth, large noses, and black eyes. They wore pointy hats, gray shirts with buckles, fingerless gloves, and brown boots.

One of them looked up at Jim. "Hey, little guy!" Jim said, bending down to look at him. "That's a cute pointy hat." The creature revealed many sharp teach. "And pointy teeth!"

Blinky ran over and shooed it away. "Get away! Get out! Vile vermin! Begone!"

The gnome climbed on a rock and stuck it's tongue out at them, then ran off. "What is that?" Jim asked.

"Gnomes are vermin,"  Blinky said. "Pickpockets, the scum of the Earth! We only tolerate them for their grooming services.

"Grooming?"

"They eat parasites on the larger trolls."

"Jim!" Toby said. "Jim! Check it out!"

Toby ran towards a giant, orangish stone. "Look at that," Jim said. "It's amazing."

"Heartstone," Aaarrrgghh said.

"The life force of trollkind," Blinky said. "The means that keeps us from crumbling to stone and the source of light and sustenance."

"Okay," Toby said. "That's totally the bomb."

"What are humans doing here?"

They turned around and saw a group of trolls, looking at Jim and Toby.

"Fleshbag!"

"Puny!"

"I think we've attracted the paparazzi," Toby said.

Blinky stepped closer to the trolls. "Friends," he said. "There is no need to be afraid. He is the Trollhu-"

"What is this?"

A large troll pushed to the front of the crowd. He was a large, muscular troll with blue skin and a set of big horns on his head. He had two yellow eyes and spiky growths on his shoulders, arms, and back. He wore a ring in hide nose, a brown leather kilt with a wide black belt, which also had a triangular gold buckle, and green and brown leather wrapped around his right wrist. He also had patterns on his shoulders, chest, and chin.

"I was just getting to that, Draal," Blinky said, stepping back.

"Human feet have never sullied the ground of Trollmarket before," Draal said. "Who are these fleshbags?"

"Believe it or not," Blinky said. "He is...how do I put this? Our new Trollhunter."

All the trolls gasped and looked at them in shock. The gnomes hid behind the feet of the trolls. "He can't be the Trollhunter," Draal said. "He's not a troll!" He banged his fists on the ground, knocking Jim backward. Aaarrrgghh caught him. "Amulet chose," he said.

"Try to remain calm," Blinky said. "Destiny is just-"

"Show him, Jimbo!" Toby said. Jim took out the amulet. "For the power of Merlin-"

"Glory," Blinky corrected.

"Right, sorry. For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."

The armor formed on him. "Pretty cool, right?"

The gnomes ran off. "A human? Protecting us?" A troll asked. Another troll fainted.

"Bushigal!" Draal said. "I am Draal, son of Kanjigar and the amulet's rightful heir!"

"You're his son?" Jim asked. He looked at Blinky and Aaarrrgghh. "He's his son?"

"Yeah, I can see how this could be a problem," Toby said.

"When my father fell," Draal said. "The honor should have passed to me."

He touched the amulet on Jim's chest, causing them both to fly backward.

"Amulet chose," Aaarrrgghh told him.

"We'll see what Vendel has to say about this," Draal said.

"Feel free to fetch him," Blinky said. "In the meanwhile, lots of Trollhunter business to be done. Draal, wonderful to see you as always."

The four of them walked off, leaving Draal standing there, glaring and growling at Jim.

***

The four of them walked into a room with smooth stone for the walls. Toby was smiling and feeling the stone. The armor disappeared off Jim. He was now holding the amulet. "What just happened?" He asked. "The amulet responded to your unconscious command, Master Jim," Blinky said. "You are at ease, are you not?"

"I am, actually,"

"It senses that. You are beginning to master it."

They walked into a huge room. "Holy trolls!" Jim said. "Is this a palace?"

The room was a large arena surrounded by statues of the previous Trollhunters. It had various traps and deadly devices that help the Trollhunters refine his combat skills, activated by diverse manual switches at the top, there are tiers and balconies where those who witness the matches are located.

"This is The Hero's Forge!" Blinky said. They walked along a bridge. Toby looked down and took a picture of the endless drop beneath them. Jim almost pushed him off but caught him before he fell. "Don't do that again!" Toby said. They walked along the bridge and reached the Hero's Forge. Jim looked at a doorway that looked like a troll's mouth. "Magnifico," he said. He looked at the different troll statues lining the walls. "Wait, are these..."

"Trollhunters," Aaarrrgghh said.

"Your predecessors, Master Jim," Blinky said. "A line of heroism that reaches back to the age of Merlin." He went over to an empty space. "This is the place of the final repose for Kanjigar the Courageous. One day, there will be a statue of you here, Master Jim. One day very far in the future, of course."

"Yeah, about that," Toby said. "There's just one thing I'm not getting."

"Just one?" Jim asked.

"You guys are trolls. So 'Trollhunter' sounds a little like you hunt yourselves, you know?"

"Hunt bad trolls," Aaarrrgghh said. "GumGums."

"Not exactly the most terrifying name," Jim said.

"In Trollspeak," Blinky said. "' GumGum' means 'bringer of horrible, slow, painful, and thoroughly-calculated death'. But do not be too concerned, Master Jim. The GumGums were exiled to the Darklands centuries ago. Only one roams free."

"And wants to kill you," Aaarrrgghh said.

"Wait," Toby said. "Bular is one of the unspeakably evil trolls?"

"Indeed," Blinky said. "His father and the rest of their number remains exiled in the Darklands, but they have been trying to escape for centuries. I sense ill times are upon us. Hence the need for us to begin Master Jim's training now. Step back, please."

They took two steps back.

"A little further, Tobias."

He stepped back a few more steps.

"Oh, very well."

He pressed a button and multiple giant axes swung at them, one almost hitting Toby.

"There's a big blade!" Toby said. Another blade almost hit Jim. He dodged another one and ran to a wall. "Excellent reflexes, Master Jim," Blinky smiled.

"Great," Jim said. "But maybe we could start off easy? Like, you know, with less grindy things?"

A voice could be heard near the forge. "Blinkous Galadrigal."

Blinky quickly turned off the blades and an older troll appeared behind one. "Blinkous Galadrigal." He said, walking over to Blinky.

Vendor was light tan with large horns and long, white hair and a beard. He wore a brown leather skirt with three glowing gems in his right hip. He used a cane to walk around, which was a pice if the very center of the Heartstone.

"That's your name?" Jim asked.

"Horrible, I know," Blinky said.

"I wish to meet the Fleshbag supposedly chosen by the amulet," Vendel said, getting closer and looking at Toby. "I am Vendel," he said to Toby. "Son of Rundle, son of Kilfred."

"Toby," Toby waved. "Son of Ralph. I live with my nana."

Vendel picked him up and poked him. "Produce the amulet, Trollhunter." He dropped him and took his phone, crushing it. "My phone!" Toby said.

"I think I'm the Fleshbag that you're looking for," Jim said, holding up the amulet.

Aaarrrgghh pointed at the amulet. "Amulet chose."

"So Draal tells me," Vendel said. "Ridiculous! However, the amulet has been known to make ill-fated choices," he looked at Blinky. "As you know better than most."

"What does that mean?" Jim asked, looking at Aaarrrgghh.

"Blinky trained Trollhunter before," the large troll told him, pointing up at a statue of a troll with a hand covering its face. "Unkar the Unfortunate."

"Why is he unfortunate?"

"First night out, torn."

"Like, conflicted?"

"No," he said, making ripping gestures with his hands. "Limb from limb."

The arm of the statue fell and almost crushed Toby.

"If the amulet chose true," Vendel said. "The Soothscryer will reveal it."

"Please!" Blinky said, "Master Jim hasn't had even an hour's training."

Vendel made a hand gesture and Jim stepped forward, holding the amulet.

He stepped on a set of footprints that were imprinted on the ground and the floor rose to reveal a machine that looked like a troll head carved out of stone. It had six, glowing red eyes and four teeth.

Behold!" Vendel said. "The Soothscryer! It will judge your true spirit. Insert your right hand, Trollhunter."

"I'm going to get it back, right?" Jim asked.

"That is part of the test," Vendel told him.

"Oh, great," he said. "Tobes, Tobes! Come here and help me."

"Okay, Jimbo," he said, running over to him. "But I am not sticking my hand in there."

He helped Jim get up on the ledge and the Soothscryer turned on, it's mouth opening and closing. He reluctantly stuck his hand in there, and it closed on his hand. He screamed, accidentally kicking Toby in the face. The Soothscryer opened its mouth and released Jim's hand. He fell on top of Toby on the ground, looking at his hand. "I'm okay!" He smiled.

"Everything hurts," Toby said. He looked at Vendel. "Well?" he asked. "What is it?"

Vendel looked up at the Soothscryer and then back at the two boys. "Inconclusive," he said.

"Inconclusive?" Toby asked. "Not doing that again."

"Wait," Jim said. "What does 'inconclusive' mean?"

"It means, Trollhunter, that there's never been a human to bear the mantle before. The Soothscryer needs more time to render Its judgment. Let us all hope you live long enough to see."

***

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jim asked while on their bike ride home.

"Um, trolls, cool underground city, indigenous gem forms, Heartstone? What you've gotten yourself into is total awesome-mania, man!"

"If I survive."

"Come on! You're going to get trained by the best. Blinky is-"

"His last guy got torn limb from limb...on his first night!"

They rode in silence for a bit.

"So, there's nowhere to go but up," Toby told him. They reached Jim's house and saw that Barbara was home. "Looks like your mom's home," Toby said. "Okay, quick, I was bike-jacked by three-no, make it seven members of the Bratva. That's the Russian mob. And then you broke into their hideout to try to save me-"

"Or I could tell her that your bike got hit by a car but you're totally fine."

"That works too, I guess."

"Night Tobes," Jim said, walking into his house.

He tried making his way up the stairs, but Barbara heard him come in. "Jim!" she called. "I'm in the kitchen!"

"Hey, mom," he said, "Oh man, you would not believe what happened on my way home from-"

"Look who stopped by."

Jim walked into the kitchen and saw Strickler. "Hello, Jim," He said.

"Mr. Strickler..."

"Mr. Strickler came by to congratulate you." Barbara smiled.

"That's really...nice," Jim said.

"It's a great honor that you've been chosen to wield this mantle," Strickler smiled. "I have no doubt that you'll prove equal to the task."

"Of?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were trying out for Romeo and Juliet?" Barbara asked.

"Maybe we could back up a few steps?" Jim said.

"Jim," Strickler said. "Surely you knew you'd won the part of Romeo after your breathtaking audition yesterday."

"Yeah, after the audition, I had to run, but-wait, I got the part?"

"I was just remarking to your mother that I'm a touch concerned about your being spread so thin, particularly in light of your new commitment to the chess club."

"And I didn't even think you knew how to play chess." Barbara laughed. "Chess, acting, it's like you have this secret life I know nothing about."

"You have no idea," Jim said.

"Atlas too carried the weight of the world on his shoulders," Strickler said. "And I'm concerned, like him, you're overextending yourself."

"I can handle it."

"A few days ago, you were falling asleep in my class."

"Yeah," Jim said. "But now I am recharged and ready to go." He picked up a vase and held it up in the air. "' To be or not to be' right?"

Barbara laughed.

"Right?" Jim asked. "Am I right?"

"Jim, that's Hamlet," Barbara laughed.

Barbara handed Strickler a cup of coffee. "Thanks," Strickler said. "But I don't want to overstay my welcome." He handed her a piece of paper. "My phone, Mrs. lake," he gave her a smile.

"Please," she said. "Call me Barbara."

"Barbara," he said, kissing her hand. "Delighted to meet you."

Strickler walked out of the house and Barbara looked at Jim. "He really likes you," she said.

"Yeah."

"I've never seen a teacher take such interest before. And he has a point. There are only so many hours in the day, Jim." She walked over to him. "If your grades slip, even a little, I'm going to insist you cut back, starting with the things you do for me."

"I like taking care of you," he said.

"Except that it's my job to take care of you."

Jim hung up his backpack. "Do you remember when I was old enough to ask about dad?" he asked. "Remember what you told me? You said, 'we just have to take care of each other'. That's all I'm doing, mom."

She hugged him. "You must be starving," she said. "How about breakfast for dinner? Even I can't screw up an omelet."

He laughed. "I wouldn't be so sure," he said.

"What?" He asked.

"I said 'sure'!"

Strickler walked to his car. "You shouldn't be here," he said.

Bular growled and looked in the window at Jim. "Why aren't I feeling his neck snap in my hands right now?" He asked. "Burning his hut to the ground?"

"That certainly wouldn't draw any attention," Strickler said.

"I could take the amulet and be done with it."

"Your attempt to do so earlier was not only unsuccessful, it risked exposing our agenda to both humans and trolls. First human Trollhunter," Strickler looked through the window. "This will require finesse, patience."

"I resent your weak, devious ways, Impure. I only respect force."

"And I respect your father. If you want any chance of ever seeing him again, adapt."

Jim put something into the pot Barbara was boiling when she wasn't looking and tried it. He quickly put the spoon down before she saw it. She tried it. "You know," she said. "That's actually pretty delicious." She started walking off to get something else in the kitchen. "So, Mr. Strickler," she said. "He seems very nice. Is he single?"

"What? I-I don't know,"

Jim looked out the window right as Bular got away from it.

***

"Wider stance. Keep your frame."

Blinky was training Jim in the Hero's Forge. "No, that's good," Blinky said. "Yes, alright, fine. That's better. Alright. Raise your sword, Master Jim. Head up, chin out, stomach in."

Aaarrrgghh and Toby were sitting next to each other, watching this happen. Aaarrrgghh was eating some of Toby's food. "What's this?" he asked.

"Dander from my nana's Persian and a couple of hairballs."

"Tasty," Aaarrrgghh smiled.

"The Trollhunter lives and dies by three rules," Blinky told Jim. "Rule number one: always be afraid."

"Afraid?"

"Be afraid," Aaarrrgghh told him.

"Yeah, I don't think that'll be a problem."

He quickly dodged a blade that almost hit him in the head.

"See?" Blinky said. "Fear is good. Keeps us alert. Keeps us on guard. Makes us vigilant."

He threw a rock at Jim and he dodged it. "A hero is not he who is fearless, but he who is not stopped by it."

"Got it."

"Two: always finish the fight. An opponent must be given no mercy."

He threw many more rocks at him. "Okay, enough with the rocks, already," Jim told him. Blinky stopped throwing the rocks. "Always finish the fight?" Jim said.

Aaarrrgghh threw a big rock at Jim's head, knocking him over. "Kill," Aaarrrgghh said. 

"Indeed," Blinky said. The Trollhunter muse always vanquish his opponent through death."

"Dude, that's harsh," Toby said.

"Ours is an unforgiving world, Toby D. Hence, the third rule: when in doubt, always kick them in the gronk-nuks."

"Gronk-nuks?"

Blinky tapped his foot on the ground twice and a giant blade landed right between Jim's legs. Aaarrrgghh shuddered. "The horror..."

The blade lifted. "So, basically," Jim said. "You're saying that one-third of being a Trollhunter is kicking someone in the nards."

"Ah! So, the Trollhunter's training begins."

They turned and saw Draal walking into the forge. "I thought the great Trollhunter might accept my services as a sparring partner. Part of your training, isn't it?"

"In due time, perhaps," Blinky told him.

"Why wait?"

They turned and saw Vendel now entering the forge. "I am eager to see your charge demonstrate his mettle."

"Actually, the sword's more made of, like, daylight," Jim said, looking at the sword he was holding.

"He means your mettle," Blinky said. "Your ability to cope in the face of adversity."

"Oh," Jim said. "Yeah, I'm still working on the whole 'mettle' part. Plus, you know, SAT words."

"Let them spar," Vendel said.

"No harm in it," Draal said, walking to one end of the forge. Jim walked to the other end. "What do I do?" He asked Blinky.

"Hit him as hard as you can," Blinky replied.

"No, I mean, what do I do? I've never hit anyone."

Blinky looked at him. "Ever?"

"No, I've never gotten into a fight."

"In your entire life?"

"All 15 years of it, yeah."

"You fought Bular, however briefly, and you were glorious. Your blade-work was impressive."

"Those were just my chef skills!"

"Exactly! The fight is within you, Master Jim. Trust yourself. One hit! One hit and you will be changed forever."

Blinky turned him around and pushed him towards the fight.

"Begin!" Vendel said.

Jim held out his sword and looked at Draal. He snarled and hit his fists on the ground. Draal charged toward him. "One hit," Jim said.

Draal rolled toward him, but Jim ducked out of the way. Draal rolled up the wall and onto the ceiling. He dropped down and Jim ran out of the way before he hit the ground. Once he did, a cloud of dust hit the air, sending Jim flying. He could barely see in the cloud of dust. Draal ran into him, knocking him over. Jim tried using his sword to stand up. "Alright, alright," he said. "Now, just give me a second here."

Draal swung at him and hit him twice. He hit him again and sent him flying once again. The sword fell and disappeared. Draal grabbed him and dangled him off the edge of the forge. Jim held onto Draal's hand, hoping he won't get dropped.

"Let him go!" Toby started running to him, but Aaarrrgghh stopped him.

"I've waited my entire life to inherit the amulet," Draal said. "I can wait until you fall in battle." He tightened his grip, then dropped him onto the ground. "I suspect I won't have to wait very long. If you know what's good for you, you'll stay down and live, worm." He laughed as he walked away. "Trollhunter..."

***

"He might be right," Jim said as they walked out of Trollmarket. "What the heck was I thinking? An amulet can't choose anyone. It's an amulet."

"Jim?" Aaarrrgghh said. Jim ignored him and walked up the blue steps.

"I understand you're upset, Master Jim," Blinky said. "But you've had not a moment's training. There's no shame in what just transpired."

"Okay," Jim turned to them. "Well, then you were definitely not paying attention back there. Shame was about the only thing that transpired. Shame..." he sighed. "And a realization." He took the amulet out of his pocket. "I don't know if Draal should be the Trollhunter or not, but I don't care. I just know that I am not."

He tossed the amulet down the stairs and it landed at Blinky's feet. He picked it up. "Master Jim," he said. "Despite whatever doubts you may have about the amulet's choice; it is now bonded to you." The amulet flew out of Blinky's hands and landed into Jim's. "This is a mantle you cannot refuse."

Jim dropped the amulet. "Watch me."

***

Jim walked into his room, only to see the amulet glowing on his nightstand. He picked it up and threw it in the trashcan. He laid down in his bed and turned to his side, only to see the amulet on the pillow next to him. "Oh, shut up," he said. He threw the amulet into the trash can again and put multiple books on top of it. He sat down next to it and saw the amulet glowing in front of him. He fell over in surprise, knocking down the trashcan and the books.

He was watching a movie, eating popcorn. He picked up a piece of popcorn and bit on the amulet.

He was brushing his teeth. He opened the mirror cupboard and found the amulet.

He was in the backyard with a bat. "Buenas noches." He said before hitting the amulet with the bat. It flew far away. He turned to enter the house and got hit in the back of the head with the amulet. "Really?"

***

"' Deny and refuse'. But he can't deny it," Miss. Janeth said. "But Romeo can't not be a Montague, which means that Juliet..."

"And I'll no longer be a Capulet," Claire said.

"Exactly!"  Miss. Janeth said. "Jim?"

He looked at her. "Huh?"

"' Or if thou wilt not, be sworn, my love...'"

"Right, no, I-I got it. Love, deny, refuse. I'm on it."

"Okay then. Let's start from 'wherefore art'."

"You okay?" Claire asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "Totally fine."

"You're going to need to be a bit more convincing if you're going to play Romeo."

"I just got some stuff going on in my head," he said.

"I know we don't know each other all that well, but we're going to be spending a lot of time together, so-"

"Alright, alright!" Miss. Janeth said. "Act two, scene two, like thirty-three."

***

"Where have you been?" Steve stopped Jim in the hallway. "I scheduled your butt-whooping for yesterday, jerk face. And you didn't show. Tick-tock, remember?"

"He was busy getting his butt whooped by someone else," Toby told him. "Take a number."

"Back off, dweeb!"

"Steve, I'm really not in the mood to do this right now," Jim said.

"Duh!" Steve said. "Nobody's ever in the mood to get their face bashed in, but that's what's going to happen. Unless you want to back down."

"I can do that?" Jim asked.

A crowd of people has crowded around them. "Sure," Steve said. "You want to crawl away from me, on your knees, bowing in front of everybody? That's a choice."

Jim set his bag down and got down on one knee.

"Woah!" Steve laughed. "I didn't expect you to actually choose wussing over whopping."

Jim looked over at Claire, who shook her head. Jim stood up and Steve pushed him against the locker. Steve tried punching him, but Jim kept moving around. "Keep still do I can punch your face!"

Steve kept lunging at him, but Jim kept dodging him. He ran around a pole with Steve chasing him. He managed to punch Jim in the face, knocking him down. Jim saw the amulet glowing from inside his bag. He started reaching for it. "Stay down and live worm," Steve said. Jim stopped himself from grabbing the amulet. His hand turned into a fist and he stood up. "Is that all you got?" he asked. Steve stepped toward him and Claire stepped in between them. "Leave him alone, Steve!"

Steve pushed her out of the way.

"Good thing your mom's a nurse," Steve said, holding his fist up.

"One hit," Jim said.

He balled his hand into a fist and punched Steve in the chin, knocking him to the ground.

"She's a doctor, actually."

The students around him cheered. Toby ran over to him "Dude, you did it!" he said. "And without even kicking him in the gronk-nuks!"

***

"It was an epic pummeling!" Draal laughed. "I was going to kill him. But I just couldn't make up my mind as to how. 'Trollhunter'." He laughed. "I mean, 'Trollhunted' is more like it."

Aaarrrgghh and Blinky were nearby, glaring at Draal. "If only master Jim had landed a single hit," Blinky said.

"Single hit," Aaarrrgghh said.

"And he would have been changed forever!"

Draal was still laughing. "Over and over and over. It was incredible! All I want is the chance to wail on that Fleshbag again."

Jim hit his hand on the table. "Wish granted, loudmouth. Rematch. You, me. Name the time, name the place, and I'll be there."

"We both will!" Toby said, standing by Jim's side.

Aaarrrgghh and Blinky looked at the two teenagers in shock. "Changed forever," Aaarrrgghh said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
17.9K 202 35
-When 'Former Trollhunter' James lake, reset time he intended for his best friend Tobias Domzalski to become the new Trollhunter. The sad truth is th...
22.7K 842 25
One day a policeman shows up at the Lake residence. Behind him stands an innocent young girl who was just thrown out of her own home. How will Barbar...
1.5K 81 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...