XLand (An Amusement Park for...

By Jane-Link

Readers must be 18+ Content for Mature Audiences With the hectic lifestyle that comes with owning a business... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Grab it Now!!

Book's Back Matter

56.8K 107 4
By Jane-Link

With the hectic lifestyle that comes with owning a business, Britta hasn't had the luxury of a vacation in years. However, Britta's business has finally come to an equable point where she is earning passive income and can finally take some time off, but there is a problem: she doesn't know where to go.

Luckily, Sabina, Britta's best friend, quickly suggests they go to Xland!

Britta knows not to trust Saby's judgement but will this deter her from taking a vacation?

What if something happens while she's gone? The spa needs a manager...

All she can see is the spa burning down in flames, years of hard work gone. Just like that.

There are other thoughts on Britta's mind, which do not relate to the Spa or the vacation.

She has recently been publicly humiliated by what she thought would be a great boyfriend. Perhaps even the ONE. But he quickly managed to ruin any chance of there being a relationship with his ways.

Now, Britta is stuck in deep mud and has to choose to tend the spa or have fun with her best friend in a world where Sex it looked upon differently than the rest of the world! A freeing experience for all to enjoy.

Welcome to XLand!

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved by Jane J. Link & Jonathan L. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.1K 7
Demigod, the offspring of a deity and a mortal. That's what he was. The gentle voice of his mother's friends still rings in his ears. *** The moon ha...
26.2K 615 16
Hi, this is the non-smutty version of my one shots. Here I am going to include cute stories about the twins and everything that comes to my mind (sad...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.1K 72 7
Juliet Halpert has always struggled with having a serious relationship. She was never bold enough to show her feelings and never gave in when it came...