𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫...

By -kaspencer

❛ your image is distorted. ❜ A series of news articles and social media posts depicting the career of the fam... More

i ; newest big addition
ii ; investigate wellington
iii ; niall is cute
iv ; and his feet, weirdly enough
v ; if mystery wellington boy is tommo
vi ; dr. fart-knuckles styles
vii ; who would name their kid tommo?
viii ; honestly, that's bullshit
ix ; you're an angel
x ; how good he is at doing wheelies
xi ; love you, boo
xii ; i want to be with you
xiii ; missing my rehearsal buddy
xiv ; wellington boy 2.0
xv ; blacked out cars
xvi ; live while we're young
xvii ; did i miss something?
xviii ; effecting my innocent mind
xix ; with the yacht guy
xx ; please restrain your husband
xxi ; army of fans and journos
xxii ; needs his lou
xxiii ; like a knife
xxiv ; me and the puppers
xxv ; meet little clifford
xxvi ; the shirt he somehow acquired
xxvii ; oh. my. god.
xxviii ; thank you my dear spouse
xxix ; very embarrassing day
xxx ; birthday boy
xxxi ; heterosexual teenage girl
xxxii ; scream couple
xxxiii ; i am married
xxxiv ; the story so far
xxxvi ; come to conquer
xxxvii ; happy anniversary dickhead
xxxviii ; things are really changing
xxxix ; married. literally. like... husbands.
xxxx ; momo the cat
xxxxi ; he never denied it

xxxv ; it's a fuck-show

5.6K 174 239
By -kaspencer

24 March, 2015

(BLACK SCREEN: BADLY RECORDED AUDIO)

"Who do you want here? Haz Styles, internationally rich and famous pop star; or Harry Styles, the little boy from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire who loves cats and Louis Tomlinson?"

"Can you do both?"

"That's a first."

-Harry "Haz" Styles and Marc Buuren (producer) in the first thirty seconds of the documentary.

(PICTURE FOCUSES ON A FIDGETING HAZ STYLES ON A KITCHEN STOOL)

"Well hello there, my friends. You may know me as Haz Styles, but when the next hour and forty minutes is up, you will know me by my true identity. Harry Styles-Tomlinson."

EXCERPTS FROM NETFLIX'S HAZ: THE STORY SO FAR

"I remember sitting in a room with these men I'd never met, who would be running my life from then on. I remember being terrified and worried when they said that my name was too 'boring and bland' for a pop star. I remember my best friend greeting me when the meeting was over, and I remember him calling me Haz. That name had always been reserved for my family, but the second my manager heard it, there was no question about it. Haz was no longer an endearing nickname my sister and best friend called me, it was my new first name. So long Harry Styles, and hello Haz." 

-Harry Styles about his stage name.

(HAZ TAKES THE CAMERA CREW BACKSTAGE)

"Welcome to backstage of the Take Me Home Tour! This is Sarah, my drummer; she's an angel, aren't you Sarah? This is the dressing room, were I get ready, and where I hang out with my friends before and after the show. Aah, here's Niall, my best friend and guitarist. Over there is my stylist, Lou Teasdale. That's her little area. Nobody else is allowed in her area, or they get sprayed in the eyes with hairspray. Oh, look! Louis' here! This is my childhood best friend, Louis. We grew up together." 

"Whatever he tells you about me isn't true."

"What? That you're my best friend?"

"Nope. Niall's my best friend. Oh, stop pouting, love. Those eyes haven't worked on me in a long time."

"My closest friend, everybody. Louis Tomlinson."

-Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson backstage.

(THE CAMERA CATCHES HAZ AND LOUIS IN THE LOUNGE AREA OF THE TOUR BUS)

"Maybe I could start Game of Thrones. Haven't seen that yet."

"You shouldn't. It's a fuck-show."

"What would you know about Game of Thrones? You haven't seen it either."

"It's one of those things, innit, where people only watch it 'cause it's 'cool' and 'popular'."

"It had to have been good to get so fuckin' popular in the first place, wouldn't it, Mr I-Don't-Like-Trendy-Things-Tomlinson."

"Oi. Watch your fuckin' mouth. Don't want you swearing on camera now, do we?"

"Probably not. But I don't much care."

"God, I'm such a bad influence on you. Not caring about your image? That's not very Haz Styles of you."

"My name is Harry fucking Tomlinson, you little shit. How many times do I have to tell you to stop fucking calling me that?"

"Quit calling me little and maybe I will."

"Only if you quit calling me Haz. You know how much I hate it."

"Sorry, baby."

"Shut up..."

(FADE TO BLACK)

"CAN YOU TWO FUCKERS STOP MAKING OUT ON THE SOFA FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES? PLEASE?! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BUS! IF YOU'RE GONNA SNOG, DO IT IN THE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING. I DONT WANNA KEEP WALKING IN ON YOU SUCKING EACH OTHER'S FACES OFF. HAVE SOME DECENCY."

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne backstage.

(HAZ STYLES SPINS SUBTLY ON HIS KITCHEN STOOL)

"You know, Louis' been a great help over the years. Before anything, he's my best friend, and he's always been there for me. He was there when I got signed. He was there when I won my first award. He's there for me when I'm happy, when I'm upset, when I'm mad. He's there for me when I feel so low that nobody but him can get me out of bed. This life is hard. I'm away from home, I'm constantly under the public eye, and above all, I'm living in a world where I have to be this person I'm not, and Louis' always helped me to focus on the bright side of this job. And that's why we became civil partners when I was still sixteen. That's why I married him. That's why he's the love of my life."

-Harry Styles on his husband Louis Tomlinson.

(HAZ STYLES IS SEATED IN THE BACK OF A BLACKED OUT CAR)

"My mum's coming to watch the show today. The whole family's gonna be here, which makes me nervous. There's always a lot more pressure on you when your loved ones are in the audience. I can't be too provocative, but I also can't tone it down too much or the fans will be disappointed, so I've just got to find this medium that's entertaining for the fans, whilst also being appropriate enough for my family to watch without being weirded out."

-Harry Styles on his family and his shows.

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan in South America.

(LOUIS TOMLINSON SITS ON A WINDOWSILL OVERLOOKING ARGENTINA)

"Harry's a real popstar. Proper made for it. I remember when he was ten, and me mum had just had twins, and the only way to calm them down after a melt down was to call Harry and just have him sing for 'em. I'd never seen him more in his element than at that moment; just singing to please others. It's what he does. It's what he's good at. And he knows damn well that the stage is where he belongs."

-Louis Tomlinson on Harry Styles.

(POST CREDITS: UNFOCUSED CAMERA ON HAZ ON THE KITCHEN STOOL)

"You want me to introduce myself? Okay. Hello world. My name is Harry Styles, and I've come to conquer."

(in the background) "Oh good one. Really making an impact here."

"I'd like you to do any better."

(in the background) "I'm sorry, did you seriously just challenge me to do better than you? Babe, stop trying to sound tough in front of the cameras. You're a fucking pansy."

"And you're a dickhead."

(in the background) "A dickhead who's gonna fuck you later."

(in the background) "OH MY GOD. SHUT UP!" 

-Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan in interview bloopers.

[A/N] I hate the layout of this chapter, but I honestly had no idea how else to do it. Sorry for the wait, I've had zero motivation for this, and I've also been extremely busy with organising distance education for school next year, and having a newborn in the house.

Keola x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1K 38
@harrystyles followed @louist91 Social media larry❤️
4M 113K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...
9.1K 475 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
428K 8.4K 91
Unlike his two best friends, Zayn and Niall, Harry has always had stage fright. However, he is definitely not camera shy. What happens when Harry's n...