Get Your Guns | Vol. 1 | Jami...

By AllMightyLovebird

Vol. 1 in the Bower series About 8 hours ago Jamie Campbell Bower became what is called single. He found out... More

1| Scotch
2 | Sucker Punch
3 | Tickets
4 | Opening Night
5 | The process of getting laid
6 | Dip Cans
7 | In the spirit of celebration
8 | Uncooperative Deadweight
9 | Random gravity checks
10 | Tent Alert
11 | A clash of worlds
12 | Research
14 | Known as myself
15 | Casa de Skye
16 | Principles
17 | The Heavens Opened
18 | Trickery
19 | Wait Till Tomorrow
20 | Gigs, chicks and rock n' roll
21| To Love And Let Go
22 | Bastard
23 | Tree Redheads
24 | Shadowhunter Boot Camp
25 | In Love With You
26 | I want you
27 | Cocooned sore potato
28 | Challenges by Rhys
29 | Bower-napping
30 | Change of plans

13 | Lasertag Champion

1.4K 58 28
By AllMightyLovebird

Jamie

I had called Skye a couple of hours ago and she had agreed to come meet me and the others to a game of lasertag. Right now we stood in front of the building waiting for Skye and her crew, she had said she would bring 'Wasted' and Jane along. We were all here, me, Dan, Tristan, Roland, Maggie, my buddy Pingu, Charli - she was Dan's roommate - even that guy Jaden had shown up, and I don't even think anybody had invited him but there he was.

The place we were standing outside of was the kind of place there had all sorts of stuff in it, like it didn't just have bowling and lasertag. No - no, it also got a swimming pool, a gymnastic hall, an arcade and loads more. It was geek heaven, so basically the place was huge, and people were streaming in and out of the door constantly.

The last couple of days my twitter had been going mad, it had overflowed with pictures of me and Skye dancing and being drunk as fuck, which had resulted in all my female fans - which unfortunately was most of them - going totally nuts. They had already assumed that I was with her, and that we were totally in love, or that she was a dumb, gold-digger bitch, which really pissed me off. Always have, always will. Don't go around saying shit about the people I choose to spent time with, if I didn't like them or if they were shit people, I wouldn't spent my time with them. Period.

I had just tweeted out as a response;

If you're mean to my friends, you're mean to me. So don't fuck it.

After that many had apologized or been even madder, but it was their problem not mine and besides Skye and I weren't dating or anything. Plus there was a chance Skye didn't have twitter, so she wouldn't notice all the hate she was getting for spending a night with me partying.

Skye and her crew walked up the street, talking and pushing each other around. I felt Roland stiffen beside me and he lent down to whisper something in Dan's ear who laughed at him. No wonder what that's about. One of Skye's friend looked like Roland's type, perfectly curved, shining brown hair, and so pretty you felt like you had to treat her like the queen of the world. He was probably planning on boning her.

They caught up to us and I greeted them, "that was about fucking time! Did you travel to Egypt on your way over here or what?"

"No, but we did swing by Italy while we're at it. Beautiful culture," Skye said sarcastically, tugging me in for a hug. I hugged her back tightly. People were looking at us while saying hallo to one another. Roland and the girl I assumed was Jane - Skye had said she'd bring 'Jane' - was scrawling at each other. So just maybe they had already slept together? Well, that was awkward ha? I laughed inward at them; they looked to be pretty unhappy with being near each other again.

"So you guys ready to get your arses kicked?" Skye said, threatening everyone around her, inclusive me. Bad call, I was excellent at Lasertag. I always won.

"I'm gonna kick your as all the way to the moon and back, don't worry about that," I boasted and followed the others into the super geek building.

***

Soon the war was booming, everyone against everyone. Ones you were shot, you had to wait till next round to be resurrected. It was called the elimination game. The place was dark and filled with hiding places and blind spots. Everyone was dead except Skye, Charli, Jane and me. It was me against these puny girls. I was so winning this. I ran out from my hiding place behind a something looking like a ruined and crumbled wall and shot Charli in the back. She hadn't even seen my coming.

"Too late sucker," I bragged and hid the exact same spot she had just left, grumbling at me, telling me to 'shut the fuck up'. Now it was only Jane and Skye to go. Chances were that they weren't working together anymore. They didn't want it, to come to a battle between the two of them. It suited me fine. It would make it easier to kill them.

I ran around the corner and paced silently down a dark corridor, maybe one of them would be hiding at the end, waiting to come out till the last moment. Someone always did, I had been down this corridor at least 3 times already were I had found and shot Tristan, Jaden and Pingu. Sure thing, there was someone down there; I could skim them through the darkness. They hadn't seen me and I shot them right as they were about to turn around, finally noticing a disturbance in 'the force'.

It was Jane. Now there was only one to go. Skye. My mortal enemy. Where was that fucker hiding? I ran back towards the gunpoint and ran between the barriers searching for Skye. She was nowhere to be found. Several times I turned quickly around to find no one following me. This was getting rather creepy. I felt alone, but her face was still showing on the screen at the entrance so she was definitely still here. The question was; where?! I ran around for what felt like a half an hour, only hearing my own muffled footsteps.

"You really aren't very perceptive," I heard someone say, Skye. I turned quickly raising my weapon at the same time, but too late. She pulled the trigger and my vest died, my face disappearing from the screen and declaring Skye the winner. I looked down at her feet. She was barefooted. She was such a cheat! That was why I hadn't heard her. She hadn't been making any sounds, because she had taken off her sneakers.

"You cheat! I want a rematch!" I bellowed striding towards her, she was giggling at me.

"I have been walking behind you for god knows how long... and you didn't notice a thing!" she was laughing right up in my face. To even think she had the audacity to do that! She was the one cheating! She took off her shoes. That must be against the rules!

"Shut it! You're the one cheating; you can't take of your shoes! I should have been the one to win!" I argued my arms gesturing wildly after having thrown my gun at the ground soon followed by all my other gear.

"Oh, really? I've never heard about that rule! That because it's never been made! Bad luck, Jamie!" Skye argued, fighting for her own case. She threw her gun at the ground and began to tug off the vest and all the other gear she was wearing.

"Bad luck! I am better than you, and you know it! That's why you had to cheat the way you did!" I screamed, pointing her at her chest; she had gotten of her gear now and she stared angrily up at me.

"No, I did it because I'm smarter than you! If you had been just half as smart as me, you wouldn't have lost!" she countered. She was really getting my blood boiling, I felt like getting back at her. Make her stop sprouting all the crude things in my face.

"So now you're calling me stupid, Skye! Let us see who is stupid!" I charged her, flinging her over my shoulder, cave man stilling. She screamed loudly beating my back to a pulp.

"SET ME DOWN, JAMIE!" she screamed "NOW!" I didn't take notice of her further cries; I walked out of the Lasertag arena past our friends in the changing room and out in the great hall, where I quickly found the locker room for the swimming pool. It was late, at least eight P.M so no one was in the men's locker room. Even the light weren't on and it didn't turn on when I walked in, still I headed for the showers.

"You're gonna pay, Skye!" I told her while heading for the nearest shower.

"JAMIE PUT ME DOWN NOW! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" she screamed, I just hit the knob turning on the shower and drenching Skye who was still on my shoulder. She screamed when the water hit her back and started hitting my back even more violently. Too late I realized I too was standing under the showerhead.

"Fuck," I exclaimed as I tried to tug Skye down from my shoulder. Now she was clinging to me.

"If you want me wet, you better be too," she said, finally letting me haul her down from my shoulder, but she kept a freakishly strong hold on my wrists, keeping me within the reach of the shower head. Soon out clothes were clinging to our bodies. She pulled me under the showerhead, what did that girl eat?! She was freakishly strong! The slippery floor didn't help either! Soon the point of not getting wet was gone as we were both drenched to the skin, now it was only a fight to keep the other one under the showerhead for as long as possible. The fight quickly became friendlier, the water somehow managing to cool both of our nerves.

"You really are stupid, Jamie!" she said laughing.

"You're not much better you're self!" I said, distracted by the fact that I was the one winning at the moment. She struggled to get away but now I had her and she was going to pay. I pushed her against the wall, holding her arms crossed high. We were standing flush against each other, I had to otherwise she would break free.

"Say I'm the smartest and I'll let you go!" I challenged.

"Ha, I must not tell lies!" she said, quoting harry potter even in the midst of an interrogation, bloody nerd.

"Say it, or I will give you a wedgie!" I threatened pushing my own body even closer to hers. Damn that girl could struggle, but for now I still had the upper hand. She wiggled and tugged, but she remained firmly pressed against the wall and me. The fact that she was wearing a white shirt with a thin lace bra underneath suddenly became clear to me. The realization that her breasts were almost visible made my breath hatch. I felt my body instantly press even closer to hers.

"Jamie for the love of..." she trailed of when she looked up at me. The way she looked right now all wet, her hair and clothes clinging to her body, breathing heavily with the effort of fighting me was, to say it honestly, very damn hot. A knot started forming in my chest.

"Jamie..." she breathed looking up at me through her surprisingly dark eyelashes, for what I could tell they were natural. I leaned my head closer to hers suddenly having an overwhelming urge to kiss her. Not to do so just seemed so unbearable stupid, even for my Standards. She didn't fight back, nor did she move. She just stopped moving all together, breathing slowly as my lips neared hers unbearably slow, testing the new waters. I could feel her warm breath on my lips. We were inches from each other.

"What the fuck is going-..." someone yelled then chocking on their word "Shit! I'm sorry! I'm gonna leave!" the person who had just seen us slammed the door to the locker room, as he left. I had recognized his voice, it was Dan. God, couldn't he just have come in a second later? But now the damage was done, the moment gone. We sprang apart like we had just touched an electric fence. Dan was such a fuck head sometimes...

A/N: remember to VOTE, and maybe COMMENT if you are enjoy the story! tell me your thoughts it means a lot! thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 88 18
This is story contains smut, And strong language After your ex cheated on you, someone comes into your life and sweeps you away. A man named Joesph Q...
2.2K 62 20
Y/N was traveling England for the first time and bumped into no other than Jamie Campbell Bower. She was unsure who he was but she knew he very attra...
89.5K 1.5K 35
JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER 🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️ TW- manipulation (clearly) eating disorder smoking mature language mature scenes ;) self harm mental healt...
5.5K 127 27
Skye Teller is so happy when she is dating YouTube/Vine star, Cameron Dallas. The two of them have been dating for a year, and she hasn't been to his...