Unknown || kth. ✅

Av someonepassingby

''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're sal... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Finale
Author's Note 🤡

38

107K 6.3K 9.6K
Av someonepassingby

Unknown:

are u high

I never left my room in the past hour

Me:

what...

u hugged and kissed me and everything???

Unknown:

who did I'll kill him

Me:

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID

YOU EVEN SAID U MISSED ME

Unknown:

why the fuck would i admit to missing you

not that I do

Me:

you called me hot too lmao

thanks daddy 😊

Unknown:

that wasn't me u lil shit

im pissed fuck off

Me:

who the fuck was it then

Unknown:

check what's inside

-

You place your phone beside you and turn to the box of doughnuts. It sits on your nightstand, desolate and lonely.

Reluctantly, you tilt open the lid to properly observe it's contents. There was only one doughnut in the box, and on it was a letter engraved into the icing.

V

V? What was that supposed to mean?

Shrugging in disinterest, you dump the box into the trash.

-

After being holed up in your room for so long, you decide to go outside the premises and visit your abandoned home. Since it looked like you'll be living here majority of the time, you needed most of your accessories and clothes.

Flinging on a hoodie which covers most of your face, you sneak out.

You climb out of the hole and land on the fresh earth, a frosty breeze biting onto your skin in an instant. Breath pale against the numbing air, you glance up at the heavy sky.

Winter, huh...

You unlock the door of your isolated house, shivering slightly as you creaked up the stairs. The rooms were the same as always, except now they were forsaken and more depressing than usual.

Shoving most of your clothes into a bag, you leave the house, not wanting to stay any longer in the monstrosity you once called home.

-

When you arrive back, you are greeted by Lisa, Mark and the other kids who were experimented on. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin surround them, a pen and folder resting on their hands.

''Where did you go?'' Lisa asks inquisitively, eyes trailing down to the bag in your hand.

''Had to get some supplies'' you answer, eyes fixated on the three boys in confusion. ''You guys lookin like scientists''

''The old geezers want us to babysit the kids while they practice their new powers'' Jimin replies boredly, evident irritance lacing his tone.

''Who you calling a kid, huh?!'' Mark suddenly screams out of nowhere, startling you all. A flame begins to ignite on the tip of his finger.

''You sure act like one'' you scoff.

''I heard that!''

''That was kinda the point, flamebrain''

''FIRSTLY, I'M A MAN'' he yells at the top of his lungs, showcasing his non existent biceps. ''THIRDLY, YOU-''

''Secondly'' you correct, finding his stupidity amusing. When he's about to continue screaming his head off, Taehyung interrupts. ''No one fucking cares, shut up''

He makes a face before huffing and looking away,

''You looking really pale, you okay?'' Jungkook asks, while Taehyung simply stares at you. You turn to him, and as if he was caught he glares back before looking away. ''I came back from outside, it was really cold''

Your freezed bones really needed some warmth, so you trod over to Mark. ''I usually warm up by the fireplace, but you're hotter'' you joke, rubbing your hands over the mini flame on his finger.

''Can you get any smoother?'' Lisa snorts, as Mark wears a smug smirk. Taehyung presses the pencil down so hard it cracks, but no one really notices.

''Can we hurry up and get this thing done?'' Jungkook interrupts, jotting some shit down on his paper. ''Mina's the only one who's cooperating''

Mina, who had her leg stretched into the air smiles sensibly in response. ''Guys, just do what they say''

''Guys, just do what they say~'' Mark mimics in a girly voice, causing Mina to fall quite. ''cuz I'm in loooooove~''

''Stop fucking around'' you smack Mark on the head, noticing the tears well up in the girls round eyes. Which was an obvious bad move since he took this as a full offense. 

''Did you just hit me?!'' he bellows in rage, jumping onto you as you both tumble onto the floor.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow incredulously. ''You did not just hit a girl''

''Get off her'' Taehyung mutters through gritted teeth, his fingers tightening around the pencil.

But over his own loud voice, he fails to hear either of them. Suddenly, he stops wrestling you and simply hovers above you, looking down. ''You still cold? I could really warm you up''

You actually feel yourself burning up, waves of heat emitting out of his body and into yours. This power of his was no joke...

''Hey, Mark? Get off...'' Lisa hesitantly tells him, eyes looking back and forth. ''Taehyung's making a really scary face..''

But he takes no heed whatsoever, until a figure comes crashing out of nowhere, catapulting Mark away from you. The sudden attack renders everyone speechless.

''She's not yours to touch..'' Kai speaks, glaring at Mark who now sits up after being flung across the floor. ''Mine...''

Taehyung steps up, jaw clenched uncomfortably as Jungkook cracks his knuckles beside him.

''Oh, I wouldn't go near her if I were you. I could easily tell the Lord, and the whole incident in the hall would repeat'' Kai's lips stretch into a satisfied grin when Taehyung is acquiesced to step back.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Mark glare at Kai in an indescribable rage, while you are in the middle feeling rather awkward and flattered.

''I'm just an average girl, why-''

''You're below average'' Taehyung interrupts, his glare darkening as Kai smirks away. Not able to suppress his anger nor jealousy, the pencil in his hand snaps in half before he throws it to the ground and walks away.

You gaze at Kai, eyes narrowing in suspicion as you recall the previous incident where a Taehyung look alike dropped off that doughnut in your room. Was it him?

''Do you know how to clone people?'' you ask him randomly. He tilts his head in confusion.

''Even if I could, I've got better things to do. I can transform into my true form though'' he smirks, ''though it'll look a bit scary''

So it wasn't him...?

Lisa and Mark on the other hand, stare at Kai as if they had come to realisation. Did they finally remember him?

''Kai...? Is that you?'' Lisa gasps, eyes widening when she remembers her forgotten friend fom chapter 1. He tilts his head towards her direction, face devoid of emotion.

''Who are you?''

''Bro, your memories disappeared too or something?'' Mark asks.

His lips tilt into a devilish grin. ''The Kai you once knew is gone. He and I have become one''

Dropping that creepy line, he vanishes into thin air.

-

Me:

everything is just getting weird asf

I feel so lost..

I want to stop the plan my parents are planning

but idk how...

Unknown:

do I look like your journal

Me:

WHAT SHALL I DO HELP ME

Unknown:

do whatever you want

Me:

well I'm trying to DO YOU but,,,,

get it lol

Unknown:

yh

Me:

why are you giving such dead replies :(

i thought u luv me daddy

Unknown:

OMG BABYGIRL I love it when you talk dirty 👅😘

Me:

WOW WHO ARE YOU

Unknown:

🙄

shouldn't u be with matthew

Me:

who

YOU MEAN MARK LMAO

we're jus friends chill

Unknown:

who the fuck you telling to chill

u seemed to have a problem when I spoke to one girl

n here u are with like five guys gawking over u

not that i give a fuck idc

Me:

...omf r u jealous

Unknown:

tf no

smd little shit

Me:

i would gladly 👅

-

A/N: enlighten me with your theories

[Scenario]

Judge: anything you say will be held against you

Y/N: Taehyung's dick

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.3K 439 27
Your whole life you were plagued by nightmares that left you waking up in a cold sweat, terrified to go back to sleep. What happens when the nightma...
14.3K 1K 37
"Why does this place feel like I'm high?" "Honestly? You could be." Falling into the rabbit hole takes you on a trip of the lifetime. Do you know wha...
65.5K 3.8K 25
bts fantasy au| Y/n liked to visit the small lake near her house at night to listen to music and relax after a stressful day. However, one day when s...
1.3K 85 38
"We're just two different beings, we don't fit. Like the moon and the sun." I whispered. "What if you're wrong, what if you're the moon and I'm the...