The Mysterious Gift

By ChynaJudai17

Read. More

Author Note*
Characters -Pt 1*
Prologue*
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter Three*
Author Note*
Chapter Four*
Chapter Five*
Chapter Six*
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight*
*Author Note*
Chapter Nine*
Chapter Ten*
Chapter Eleven*
Chapter Twelve*
Chapter Thirteen*
*Author Note*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Sixteen*
Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen*
Chapter Nineteen*
Chapter Twenty*
Chapter Twenty-One*
Chapter Twenty-Two*
Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four*
Chapter Twenty-Five*
Chapter Twenty-Six*
Chapter Twenty-Seven*
Author Note *

Chapter Fifteen*

3.5K 154 6
By ChynaJudai17

Makayla POV

"Yes Sarah", I said rolling my eyes.

So we just got back from the store and I think we have everything all together for Nikolai's birthday party this weekend. I'm so excited for my baby boy I can hardly wait. Right now Sarah is going on and on about something but I'm not really paying attention to her at the moment.

"MAKAYLA ARE YOU LISTENING!?"

Knocking me out of my thoughts I turn to her. Does she want the honest answer or a lie.

"I know you wasn't listening to me so don't even lie."

Damn. I giggled, "sorry Sarah I'm just—

"Not listening but I will say it again. I think you and Christoph should go on a date".

I looked at her with a blank face and busted out laughing.

"Oh Sarah that was so funny! Go out with Christoph that's funny as hell".

As I'm still laughing I glance at her and realize she's not laughing with me. Please tell me she's joking.

"Sarah please please please tell me you're joking with me?"

"Honestly Makayla I'm not and here me out before you flip out," she held her hand up, "you both are perfect for each other. You work well together and when both of you just are around one another ... I don't know ... fit to me"

Looking over at Sarah I could tell that she sincerely loved Christoph as a brother and wanted us to be a family.

"I don't know Sarah, Christoph sends me mixed signals and we have Nikolai I just don't want to confuse him with seeing us together and—

"MAKAYLA STOP!"

Did she just scream at me.

I looked at her with a mug, she knows I hate when people yell at me.

"Sorry, but I have to let you know. Who cares if he sends you mixed signals! You let him know that you like him and want him. That's the only signal you both need, I swear"

She walks off fussing in Italian so I stop listening again, ha. Not like I understand. But maybe she is right I just need to let Christoph know how I feel and go from there, plus I want Nikolai to have better than I did. Which means both parents in the home. Well I'll call him and see if we could talk to start.

Pulling out my phone I scroll to his contact, Baby Daddy Chris😍👪.

As you can see he changed his name in my phone.

Dialing Baby Daddy Chris😍👪

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello.."

"Nikolai?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Nikolai POV

RING, RING

RING, RING

Opening my eyes I looked around. What is that noise? I want to sleeeeeeeeeep.

I whined.

RING, RING

What is that noise?

Climbing out my covers I crawl to my slide. My papà got it for me and I love it!

I laid on my stomach and went all the way to the bottom, fastest way.

A/N: This is Nikolai's bed.

I walk to my door and peak my head out.

Hmm... I don't see papà.

I open my door very quietly and crawl out my room.

I have to make sure papà doesn't hear me or I'm in big trouble.

I crawl all the way to my papà room which is way way down the hallway. Pushing the door open I stop and wait for the noise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

RING, RING

Ahh there is the noise!

I crawl to the dresser and saw a phone ringing. Picking it up I noticed a picture of me and mama on it flashing. So I pressed the green button.

A/N: What the picture looks like on Christoph's phone.

"Hello."

"Nikolai?"

"Mamma sei tu" (mama it's you)

"Nikolai what are you doing on the phone? Where is your papà"

"Downstairs".

"Please go give him the phone Bubba"

"Otay mamma".

I walked out papà room and headed for the big stairs. I had to get me and the phone down to the bottom but I don't know how..... Hmmm.

OH I KNOW!

I ran back to my room and grabbed my water board and dragged it back to the stairs. I put the phone on my lap and sat on the board. I leaned forward and looked down, maybe I should change my mi— AHHHH!

BOOM!

"NIKOLAI!"

Uh oh!

* * *

I got off my board and rubbed my head and felt something wet. Pulling my hand away I saw red stuff. Oh no this isn't good at all, papà and mamma are going to be so mad at me.

I started crying, not because it hurts but because I don't want to be in trouble.

"Nikolai, figlio stai bene?" (Son are you okay)

I nodded.

"Quelle che è successo", he asked. (What happened)

I closed my mouth and put my head down.

"Nikolai, farai meglio a rispondere nel secondo successivo". (You better answer in the next second)

I put my head down and raised the phone from where it was on the floor to show him. "Mamma".

Papà took the phone from me and started talking.

"Hello"

".............."

"Makayla I didn't know you called".

"..........."

"Well how was I supposed to know you would call me?"

"........."

"Makayla he was sleep in his bed how was I to know that he would get out"

As papà was talking I looked up at him and showed him my hand with the red stuff. "Papà sembra rosso". (Dad look red)

"MERDA! Makayla meet me at the hospital".

".........."

"Makayla damn just meet me at the fûck1ng hospital".

I watch papà throw his phone across the room and it shattered into pieces. He picked me up and ran to the car.

"Christoph!"

Who is this lady?

******************
1030 Words.

Vote. Comment

A/N: Hey everyone!
So I started this chapter before work and just now got around to finishing it. Working on the next few chapters so I can put them up for y'all! (Excuse My Texan accent seeping through 😅)
Also I work 10 hour days for four days straight each week so I'm trying to find the perfect days to write and update so bare with me. But I will make sure I try to update at least once or twice a week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.1K 26
Old school love
17.3K 620 31
"π™Ύπš‘ πš–πš’ πšπš˜πšœπš‘ πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πšŠπš—πš—πš˜πš’πš’πš—πš." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘, πšπšŽπš•πš• πš–πšŽ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš."
36.2K 905 28
An average high school love story.
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

82.3K 1.5K 31
You Mines Now Read and Find out