The Rise Of ThunderBlaze

By BleuStarz

{Completed Story} - *Do Not Build Upon or Write anything related to this book please!* ~ Cringe Warning! !Fir... More

-Not A Chapter!-
Ch.1 A Royals Role
Ch.2 The Over-World
Ch.3 Escape
Ch.4 A New Place
Ch.5 The Truth
Ch.6 Who To Believe
Ch.7 Hero's Act
Ch.8 Revealed Secret
Ch.9 When Help Is Needed
Ch.10 Demons Demand
Ch.12 Midnight
Ch.13 Flashback
Ch.14 Darkest Hour
Ch.15 War Plan
Ch.16 Crossfire's
Ch.17 Eclipse
Ch.18 Prince Lie's
Ch.19 Broken
Ch.20 Troubled
Ch.21 Enemies
Ch.22 Reverse
Ch.23 Time Lag
Ch.24 Back Track
Ch.25 Your Mine
A Cancelled Series! -REWRITE!
Chapter 26 (Alternate Ending)

Ch.11 What Next

9 1 0
By BleuStarz

-Edited-

I fell asleep after an hour of thinking, and I couldn't come up with anything. The next morning, I woke early. I sat up and looked out the window. What was I going to tell Jay when I'd leave at midnight? I sighed, whatever I would say, didn't matter right now. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it read, 6:15 am. I didn't expect to be up early. But I wasn't surprised. I couldn't fall asleep again, so I got up, put my hoodie on, and opened the door, going outside. I was quiet so I wouldn't wake up Jay. I shut the door behind me, then leaned against the wall, staring up at the sky. It was a little dark, but the sun was slowly rising. It was a bit cold. I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. I put my head against the wall, and shut my eyes for a few seconds, then opened them again. I wanted time to go slower, so midnight wouldn't come anytime soon. I didn't want midnight to come at all. I still didn't know what to tell Jay, or if I should tell him at all.

(What was the point in this? A random time skip also..)

A half hour passed. I decided to head to the city. I walked around, looking at the buildings. I saw a paper on the ground. It was a news paper. It read,
"Mystery boy saves teenage girl!"
It was an article about me saving the girl the other day. I sighed, it wasn't that big of a deal. Atleast they didn't know it was me. I didn't need alot of attention. I tossed the paper away and continued to walk around. There wasn't alot of people at this hour. The place almost seemed dead. It was quiet. I liked that. I looked at the buildings all around. Some tall, some small, some short, and more. Some lights on, some off. It was interesting, the history behind the city. A war or something happened at the old "version" of the city. So they rebuilt it. I shook my head a bit, I was trying to clear my mind. But the hour of midnight kept coming back. I stopped, and decided to head back, as the sun was rising more. There wasn't much at the city anyway.

A few minutes later, I was back at Jay's. I opened the door, closed it behind me, then sat down. I looked at my backpack, and pulled out a small book. I got this from my mom when I was younger. I flipped through the pages. After about 15 minutes, I looked at the time. 7:40am. I sighed and then decided that I wasn't going to tell Jay. I knew I should, but I also knew that I shouldn't. I didn't want Adam or Jay to see each other, and I also didn't want Adam to know that Jay ever saw me. I leaned back on the couch, letting thoughts go around my head. Hours passed... It was 6pm. I have been reading and thinking for hours.

Jay was gone doing whatever else a hero does here. I then stood up and decided to practice with my powers. I first let a flame go around the tips of my fingers, then I quickly stopped, as I heard someone behind me. I turned to see who it was. It was Tycer. "What are you doing here!?" I asked a bit confused. "It's Adam..he wants you back right now." Tycer said, and looked a bit scared. "What? Why?" I said. "I'm sorry..." Tycer said and looked away. "But it's serious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 152 52
So... My life was pretty normal until... 1) My mother died. 2) My dad killed her. 3) And...I lodged a case on him as he killed her. Yeah, I know. My...
11.3K 303 16
Plot: After all of the crazy events, Jay went out alone to talk to Ed and Edna about his real parents until Nadakhan appeared in front of them and th...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...