WC Descendants (Book 3) Desce...

By heartofice97

Izzy, Princess of Hearts/Diamonds, daughter of Queen of Hearts Yeva, daughter of Yzma and ? (revealed this bo... More

characters
Items, Eyes, Forms, Etc.
Places
Prologue
Good to Be Bad
Royal Engagements
The Reason
Speechless
Head Above Water
We Got Friends On the Other Side
Do What You Gotta Do
Guess Who's Back
Night Falls
Smoke and Fire
One Kiss & Beast Brothers
Pain and Fear
Fire Meets the Sea
Lies Revealed
Our Once Upon a Time
Is This Goodbye?
Let Me Be Your Shelter
Break This Down
Dig a Little Deeper
The Crazy Kind
Hold Me While You Wait
Gone, Gone, Gone
Surprises
Home
A Thousand Years
Let It Shine
What Doesn't Kill You

Note

223 13 0
By heartofice97

There's been many requests to show what happens to the characters after Descendants 3 since there won't be a Descendants 4, asking to see what happens with Izzy, Yeva, Malia, Ara, Mari, Anthony, Bane, River and Gaige, along with their relationships with their families or love interests, even asking to see what they're like when they're adults with children. 

So there will be a few more chapters of this book, and then another book with what happens the following year to the characters of this story and from the movies. And then maybe even flash forwards of what happens when they're all older with their children.

So I hope you all enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 8.5K 43
" Darkness of the underworld courses through her veins." Hazel is the daughter to none other then Hades and Maleficent. Hazel...
202K 4.1K 14
*I do not own Descendants or any other things I use in this book* You're the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Y/n Heart. Your best friends are Carlo...
69.9K 1.1K 12
Amelia, daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa Winters, had a relatively normal life along with her best friends up until her best friend, Ben and her did a...
47.4K 769 17
When the pressure to be royally perfect gets to be too much for Hadley, she returns to the Isle of the Lost to be home and with her dad but She disco...