Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights

24.8K 635 286
By kehlanixkordei

Lauren walked into school with Normani beside her. The soccer player wore sunglasses and a hoodie with her last name on it. Normani wanted to be boastful and wore Lauren's sweats and a t-shirt with her last name on it. Lauren was too hungover to care. Even though she was lightly buzzed she felt like she got shit drunk. Normani's story was they spent the night at Lauren's house and it was last minute. Which was slightly true. The two split up and Lauren made her way to english. Yes they where that late. She stumbled into the class right before the bell and sat down in her seat.

"Lauren sunglasses off." Mr. Tuner said as she slumped down on her seat.

"I'm really sensitive to light right now so can I please keep them on." She begged looking at him.

"Fine but no sleeping. Take notes and keep up." He said. Lauren nodded and pulled her note book out and started her notes. She couldn't help but look in Camila's direction. The brunette turned meeting her eyes even though she couldn't tell. Lauren smiled softly it fading when Camila turned away looking back at the board. Lauren sighed and hoped lunch rolled around quickly.

Lauren dragged her tired aching body down the halls. Normani caught up with her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey drunky." She said.

"Hey." Lauren put her arm around the girls neck their hands still connected.

"Still don't want relations?" Normani asked softly.

"No Normani. We are just friends with benefits." Lauren said letting go of the girls hand.

"I'm fine with that. At least I get to kiss you." She smiled looking at Lauren who shook her head.

"I'm skipping lunch and going to the gym." The soccer player said.

"I'll come with..." Normani said as they walked into the gym.

Camila sat on the stage reading a book. The boys basketball team was playing a quick pick up game. Lauren noticed how Camila would glance up at Austin and he'd smile at her before she'd return to her book.

"You sure you want to be in here. I mean Camila is and I know you two aren't getting along." Lauren said looking at the girl on the stage. Austin was subbed out and he sat on the stage and they started chatting.

"I'll stay. I don't really care bout her much." Normani said guiding them to the stage. Lauren heard Camila's beautiful laugh and felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Mani...." Lauren whined making the girl look at her. "I'm so hung over it hurts." Lauren mumbled leaning against the shorter girl. Normani kissed Laurens forehead.

"Your fault. Energy drinks give energy too you know. Not just beer." Normani said softly rubbing Lauren's leg. The soccer star laid back and shut her eyes. She opened them and turned in Camila's direction. The green eyes hidden behind the shades studied the girl. Austin was sat back as they talked about things.

"You seem troubled Mila..." He said looking at her.

"I do? I didn't know but I just have a lot on my mind. It's nothing really. Thanks for wondering Austin." The brunette smiled at him. She adverted her gaze towards Lauren who was possibly looking at her.

"Well. I know you aren't the exact party girl but I'm throwing one tonight and Id love it if you came." He said to the girl.

"Sure. I'll come. Is it going to be crazy?" She asked.

"Well the guys are going to bring beers but I'll have waters and stuff. Nothing to much. Music. Bring a swimsuit. You know a pool party kind of." He said running his hand through his sweaty hair which made it stick up.

"Ok I'll see. Thanks for the invite. You know you take rejection and make it into a friendship and that's what I like about you Austin." She said bringing up last years term of events.

"Well. I'd rather be rejected by someone like you instead of someone like Lucy. They're not the friendliest soccer girls in the world. I mean Dinah and Lauren are nice but....yikes to the others." Austin said honestly.

"Yeah. That's why I'm gonna give up being the team assistant. Coach doesn't seem to care that I get bullied by them. So I'm just gonna quit." Camila said fixing her hair.

"Oh I'm sorry. The guys could use a team assistant...." He joked. She rolled her eyes and hit his arm slightly.

"Yeah. If only I was a dude." Camila jokes sarcastically. The two chatted until Austin had to go.

---

Lauren strolled down the hall until she was bumped into.

"My bad...oh hey Lauren. What's up..." Austin said pushing his hands into his pocket.

"Nothing. Hungover and dying on the inside. What about you?" She replied pushing her sunglasses up onto her head.

"Talking to Alex about my party tonight by the way you should come. You and Normani. I saw you guys in the gym together you two an item?" He asked leaning on his locker.

"Nope. She really wants relations and I really don't. We're talking and stuff right now. She's really trying to change for me. Which I kind of like. But I don't really want to jump into a relationship with her right now. So we decided friends with benefits. What about you and Camila?" The green eyed asked looking at him. Hoping he'd say nothing was going on.

"We are just friends. That's it that's all." He replied smiling.

"Oh cool. So who all is going to the party?" The soccer player asked.

"The basketball guys. Some football guys. A few cheerleaders and some soccer girls. Also Camila." He said counting them off in his head.

"Camila's a soccer girl yah know. The team assistant is on the team as much as the others." Lauren added.

"She said she's quitting. She can't take the bullying anymore. I've seen her playing around with her sister up here on the weekends she really great why isn't she on the team?" Austin said. Lauren's heart dropped at the fact that Camila wants to quit because of the way the team treated her.

"I don't know. I'll talk to her about it but thanks for the invite. I'm going home early because I'm so tired." Lauren said sighing pulling her shades back on. "See you tonight."

---
Austin's party was rather...well wild. The pool was filled with girls and guys. People drunkenly hooking up and well drunk people.

Camila sat on a couch with Ally and Dinah. Lauren was standing with Normani not to far off from them. Lauren's arms lazily wrapped around her waist with her head on her shoulder as they talked to a few people.

"Camila don't let those two bother you for the night...." Ally said pulling the brunette from her thoughts.

"It's not that. I just feel like I should tell Lauren I'm quitting team assisting." The brunette said softly.

"Pero go do it then. It'll make Normani feel bad." Dinah added looking at the two.

"Ok...." Camila stood up and made her way towards them. She tapped Lauren's shoulder and she looking at her.

"Hey...can I talk to you for a second...." She looked at Normani then Lauren. "Alone..."

"Sure." Lauren said. Camila walked off and Normani looked at them as they walked away. They walked out the big house and down to the side walk.

"What's up?" Lauren said.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm going to quit being the team assistant. I can't take the bullying anymore. With it my anxiety has come back and It's not good for me." The brunette said.

"Please don't. Look I'm sorry about all of them and stuff but I really do enjoy you being our team assistant. I rather you than my sister which if you quit she replaces you. I really don't want that. Please don't quit....we need you." Lauren begged.

"Why do you care so much?" Camila asked a little too snarky for Lauren's liking.

"Because no one else does. Besides dinah and Ally. Can't I also?" Lauren said softly.

"I don't know Lauren. I think it's best if I leave." Camila said.

"At least stay until Paris is over....please. It's in a few weeks." Lauren said grabbing Camila's hand. They both felt a spark go through there bodies at the contact.

"Fine....but after that you'll be seeing your sister everyday." The brunette said. Lauren pulled her into a hug which lasted a while. They pulled back and Lauren looked at Camila who looked back at her.

"Well let's get back to the party. Normani is probably looking for me." Lauren said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Are you two dating?" Camila asked softly.

"No....friends with benefits." Lauren said as they walked back.

The night continued on. Dinah was slightly drunk and dancing on her boyfriend like a wild woman. Ally was still sober along with Camila. Austin was slightly drunk also and so was Lauren. Camila couldn't peel her eyes away from Lauren and Normani dancing together. Kissing every now and again. It made her jealous that wasn't her.

"Still wishing that was you?" Ally asked walking up with two cups of water handing one to Camila.

"A little bit yeah. She's just so hot." Camila looked back in that direction and realized they where gone. "Now they are doing there friends with benefits thing in one of these rooms." Camila sighed.

"Dinah and Siope have been gone for quite a while. Maybe they are doing there thing. I'm kind of glad Troy didn't come to this but I'm kind of sad he didn't." Ally said said sighing.

"If you want to go call him do it. I'll wait here." Camila said. Ally smiled and pulled her phone out calling Troy and walking away.

"Hey..." Camila looked up and met Austin's greenbrown eyes.

"Hey..." She mumbled looking at him. He had a beer in his hand.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked sipping the drink.

"Yeah...thanks for asking." She said softly catching Lauren walking out a room infuriated. Normani followed her and Camila looked at Austin.

"I'll be back..." She said follows the two out the house.

---
"Lauren why do you give a fuck?!" Normani asked yelling at her. Lauren paced in front of her running her hands through her hair.

"Because I've been there! I've been bullied before and it's not fun! Normani I want Camila to fucking enjoy being on the team. No matter what she's doing wether she is playing or helping out!" Lauren yelled back. Camila walked out and stopped listening to them.

"What the heck could you have been bullied for?" Normani asked.

"Maybe the fact I have a fucking dick?! Maybe because I don't know what I am. I don't know if I'm a girl. I don't know if I'm a guy. You think I like living with boobs and then looking down and having a penis?! I wanted to be normal but I'm not. And everyone uses me for it. Oh my boyfriend won't fuck me. Can you?! My girlfriends Tits aren't as big as your can I touch yours!? Normani I hate it! SO STOP BULLYING HER! I KNOW THE FEELING SO LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!" Lauren yelled. Her voice cracking. Camila felt for the soccer player.

"You should be grateful you have a dick!" Normani yelled. That set something off in Lauren. "You act like a fucking boy anyway." She added. Lauren ran at Normani tackling her and lifted her fist. Camila ran down the steps and stopped Lauren's hand.

"Camz?!" Lauren said her voice shaky from the angry and sad tears streaming down her face.

"Mila..." Normani mumbled.

"Stop! Get off her Lauren!" Camila said pulling her off. Lauren stood up and straightened her clothes.

"Mila you-"

"Shut up Normani! I don't wanna hear your shit. Your welcome I saved your ass from being pounded on. Lauren let's go..." Camila said pulling her off. Normani walked away defeated.

"You didn't have to do that..." Lauren said crossing her arms.

"I did because I care and no one else does. Can't I also?" The brunette said quoting her words. Lauren smirked and they hugged for quite a while.

---
The next day rolled around and all Lauren heard was how Normani and her almost fought. The last girl didn't show up to school which made Lauren worry just a little but not so much to throw her off for the day. Lauren kept her head down and would often hang out with Camila but only at her house or at a movie. The two would show up separately and leave together. Lauren was afraid to catch feelings for someone she know she couldn't be with. Lauren couldn't catch feelings....period.

---

I'm going back home. :/

Florida and NC was fun and warm

Ohio is brisk and brutally cold. 😩

Camren is not happening yet. Trust me. There's more drama to come.

(I know the pic isn't Lauren and Camila but i couldn't find the one of them in the airport so deal with it. (: love you guys.) ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
1.6K 66 6
Lauren Jauregui runs the halls of Miami Jr/Sr Highschool alongside her best friends Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez . Not many peop...
43.9K 1.3K 13
Y/f/n Y/l/n. Known as Melview Highs badass, jock, hottie, and player. Girls fall for him but he's never there to catch them. Until one girl that refu...
33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister