My cursed story

By mariavicq

It started out with an unjustified hatred for her by those around her. She had been nothing but an innocent... More

Prologue
Tingles & Crystals..?
Finding & playing
Gabriel's POV
Chatting moonlight
#1 & #2
RHP - Ruffles, Hurt & Peachy
Contact and Caught
Epilogue

A dandelion closer to love

473 34 3
By mariavicq

Nathan POV.

The whole evening has been nothing but a pain in the arse. With all the girls basically throwing themselves at my brothers and I, hoping to gain our attention and for us to choose them as our future wife and queen. However, what they don't know is that it is impossible, we have already found our soulmate. The beautiful girl from the meadow, as soon as we found her, she disappeared again. We are all hoping that she will show herself tonight. I haven't been able to think about anything but her since and I know that my brothers are not much better. Sitting on a throne for hours upon hours is very tiring, but I'm glad that I have my brothers besides me or else I am sure I would have died long ago of boredom. I had just started giving up any hope that she would turn up but when we hear the sounds of the ballroom doors opening I am feeling eternally grateful and relieved when I recognize the person at the top of the stairs. She is here, finally. I spare a quick look at my brothers and see that they are all looking on her watching her every move with content smiles on their faces already. I was just about to get out of my throne and walk towards her when Gabriel beats me and anyone else to it by basically flying out of his throne and nearly running through the ballroom to reach her as quickly as possible, not that I can blame him in anyway. But as I sit back on throne, I take in her attire, and I must say she looks even more beautiful in the ballroom lights that allow me to see her bright green eyes and pretty blonde hair that cascaded down her back in pretty waves, her little crown and dress only adds to her exceptional beauty. I see Gabriel offer her his hand, and watch as she places her hand in his and they both freeze up. A vision, the lucky bastard is getting a vision of our future and as I stay seated on my throne, I watch as our little peanut is passed from Gabriel to Silas, to Victor and then finally I have had enough of waiting and decide that the only way to get to her before my other brothers is if I steal her away from Victor. So I do, I walk over and swing her around and into my arms, her bright green eyes look up and focus on my blue ones. She is even more beautiful up close, with her doe like eyes, cute button nose and lovely pink, plump lips shaped in a perfect cupid's bow. She is utterly beautiful and perfect. But soon enough her eyes shift away from mine and down to hands, which I now notice are covered in gloves. I take off one of my gloves and hold out my hand for her, giving her the choice of wanting to see our vision of our future together. I can't begin to describe the relief I felt when she took my hand and the vision started playing through our heads.

We were at a school, more specifically we were in a school hallway and just in front of us is a group of boys, one of which is getting pushed around and hit by the other boys around him. I want to interfere but before I can do anything the vision changes again and this time we are in the castle. We are standing in our kitchen waiting for something, I didn't know what until I heard the front door open and close and in came the little boy that had been bullied at school. I didn't take long for me to realize that he was one of my future kids, with his green eyes, glasses and brown hair he looks like the exact copy of Kota from when he was a young boy. This doesn't make him mine any less though and I am quick to gather the little one up in my arms and carry him out to the kitchen where I place him on the counter and then I am applying a healing cream onto his wounds and bruises. However, before I can do anything else the vision changes again and this time I am wearing some athletic clothing with mini-Kota wearing the same and soon enough I am teaching him self-defense. My heart sores a bit thinking about our future together, my boy, my family.

The vision fades and the ballroom comes into focus again, the girl is looking at my again and again before I can open my mouth to say anything I feel her arms wrapping around my neck and her drawing me into her, hugging. I whisper sweet words into her ear as I can feel that she is very emotional after our vision. Soon enough, to soon if you ask me, she pulls away and tells me that she says that she has to use the bathroom and excuses herself. I reluctantly let her go, but as she goes to the bathroom I go over to my brothers, the fat face eating grin that Gabriel is spotting is no doubt an exact copy of the one on my face.

I reach my brother and tell them about my vision, while they tell about theirs, or at least those who have had a vision yet tell about it. Kota's eyes shine as I tell about the exact copy of him and as Gabriel tells us about the nursery, Silas tells us about playing ball with our sons and Victor telling about their loving moment I can feel my heart hum for future. I can't wait.

As our conversation drifts of I think back to our girl and look around the ballroom to see if she has returned it has been quite a bit of time, but just as I am about to worry I see her come towards us. But there is something different about her as she walks towards us. She doesn't hold herself as she did before, before she projected the shy, loving aura now she just extrudes cockiness as she walks towards us. I know that my brothers feel it too, as Luke steps forwards, one of the ones who hasn't had a vision yet. Something is wrong with her right now and I intend to find out what it is.

I watch as Luke holds out his hand for her to take and as she smiles at him and flutters her eyelashes, but it feels wrong. And I know exactly why it feels wrong as soon as I see their hands touch and Luke jerk back as if he had been burning. She is not our soulmate, she is someone else. I, like all of my brothers step forwards and Luke takes a step back to join our group. I see North wave over some guards from the corner of my eyes, but my focus remains on the imposter. I don't get to say anything as Owen talks first, so I just step back to the back of the group besides North and Silas.

"Who are you?" Three simple words but damn, Owen could make any word sound like it's coming straight from your worst nightmare and by the way the girl shrinks back into herself I believe she knows just how screwed she is. At least she doesn't try to deny anything and comes clean quickly, saying how her mother made her drink something from a vial that made her change her appearance. We share a look amongst ourselves and nodded our heads towards her, that is all the guards need to take the girl and start dragging her away. As she is getting dragged away, a green light surrounds her and her form changes to the complete opposite of our soulmate. Her plain brown hair lies flat on her head and her brown eyes seem almost lifeless and evil as she screams as she is being dragged away.

Once she is gone, we gather around and quickly divide the area to look for our girl and then we set of. I get the garden and after searching for an hour or so I walk back into the ballroom to find my brothers. They are all gathered by our thrones, but with them is Uncle and Uncle Phil. Funny, I thought they had already retreated for the night. As I reach them, the last thing I would have guessed is Uncle telling us that he knows our bird and where she lives. The thing that I definitely didn't expect is the tale of the cursed and abused swan. He continues talking about how the Swan was cursed to shift into a swan at the first beak of the daylight and back into a human at the first rays of moonlight. He tells us about the abuse the swan faced and still faces at home, but finally he tells us about how the bird became the soulmate to nine princes. It doesn't take a genius to realize that he is talking about our soulmate, she is cursed to become a swan during daylight. Normally none of us would have believed any of this, but with magic becoming more popular and common throughout the recent years and with Uncle being a shapeshifter it is easier to believe. But that is not important right now, what is important however is the fact that our soulmate could be at home right now being abused and we are here at the castle. It seems that my brothers realize the same thing with me as we all jump out of our seats at the same time and run out of the ballroom, through the hallways and towards the stables. We each jump on our horses and gallop towards the meadow where our little swan have been resting every time we stumbled her and when you think of it it is also where we met her, Sang as Victor so kindly decided to share with us.

Running faster than ever before we can see the sun rising and a few minutes later we reach the meadow and we all hurry of our horses and run towards the pond, in it is the beautiful swan that seems to have stolen my brothers and I's heart faster than you would think imaginable. But as I look at her, I can feel my heart break in my chest, she is covered in red. Her pure white feathers are all covered in blood. I feel the panic spread through my chest but I refocus as I watch Sean walk up to her and as if she feels us near, she opens her eyes. Those beautiful green eyes are staring back at us and now I am not blind to the longing or hurt within them. I am so focused on her eyes that I barely hear Sean talking to her, asking her about her wounds. Owen steps forwards and crouches down before her as he reaches out a hand to caress her small swan face. Her eyes flutter before refocusing on Owen. I watch her reactions as I hear Owen talk to her, explain to her. I see the way her eyes widen and then get misty and I am not sure if swans can cry but I am sure that Sang is not far from it right now. I watch as Owen tells her that we have fallen for her and that she is our soulmate, I watch the love and longing in her eyes that it tears through me, I watch it remain there as all of my brother all confess their love to her and finally I watch it as it is directed at me, I like my brothers declare my love for her and tell her how we will work hard to find a solution for her curse and even if we can't undo it, we are still happy changing our rhythm and sleeping during the day and being with her during the nights.

Again we all watch as tear falls from her eyes and as it touches the surface of the water. We all watch with wide eyes as Sang is surrounded by a white light with light pink accents. The light brightens and then fades until there is nothing left other than the beautiful girl that I will share my life with. Standing there in the middle of the pond, tears streaming down her cheeks as a laugh breaks through her lips and love shines through her eyes. I stand back as she throws herself forward and into Owen's arms, causing him to lose balance and fall back onto his back and Sang joins him and fall onto his chest. She is wearing that same white dress as she had been the first night we all met her. She looks stunning, lying on Owens chest laughing as the tears continues to flow down her face. Owen regains some of his balance and sits up so that Sang is on his lap now and as he touches her hand, you can see that they both freeze and their vision plays. Sean, being the impatient idiot that he is, grabs her arms and hurls her up from Owens lap and into his arms and they too freeze as their vision plays. They break apart slightly and stare into each others eyes for a minute of two, before Sang again gets dragged over by one of my brothers, this time it is Luke and North being North, yells for him to be careful and lightly grabs Sang's hand but it is enough to send her into a vision again, I guess with both of them at the same time. Finally they return and Owen stands up and walks over to Sang, he looks her into the eyes, searching her soul I bet, his eyes tend to be so intense that I wouldn't be surprise if he actually did. But whatever he saw, seems to please him as he drops a kiss on her forehead before grabbing her hand and leading her to the middle of our conveniently enough, accidentally circle. He lets go of her arms and step in front of her, where he presides to get down on one knee, the rest of us follow his example. Sang's pretty little eyes widen and a gasp leaves her lips and her eyes get misty once again, but before any of us can worry a breathtaking smile takes over her lips. I feel like my heart could be lifting out of my chest and flying across the sky right now as I heard Owen ask her the million dollar question, asking her to become ours officially.

"Will you marry us?" As we haven't designed a ring for her yet, he holds out a dandelion and though it could have been more planned and more romantic, I know that this is the perfect proposal. And my heart really flies out to the sky as Sang nods her head multiple times and laughs breaks out of her perfect lips and as she says yes, I think to myself.

 'I can't wait to begin our happily ever after. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.7K 9
This is a Fan-Fiction Story. I do not own the Characters, C.L.Stone herself does. This story is from my own mind and Imagination. Again, this was on...
269K 14.5K 34
Sang Sorensen has not had an easy life. In her almost sixteen years on this earth, she has spent more days than not locked away in the dark. Her nigh...
56.7K 2.4K 12
This is a story that was posted on the forum by Jen123v. She has not moved to wattpad, but it is being posted here for you to enjoy if you did not ge...
44.1K 2.5K 21
NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, grammar, etc. If you see any errors (incl...