The Lightning Thief Through A...

Por TheNcoley411

Más

Percy Jackson and the Olympians through Annabeth's eyes The Lighting Theif
P.J.A.T.O Through Annabeth's Eyes, The lightning thief
P.J.A.T.O The lightning thief through Annabeth's eyes chapter 3
Chapter four PERCY PWNS CLARRISE BIGTIME
Chapter Five, Gossiping
Chapter Seven, The Quest (This title isn't as awesome as the others I know )
Chapter Eight, The ugly trio (eating percy's pants! O:)
Chapter Nine, Em is for Medusa
Authours Note *Please read*
Chapter Ten, Burning Pancakes and Evil Dreams
Seaweed brain goes missing
Chapter Twelve, Car wash dude
Chapter 13, Burgers and Fries and Abandonded Water Parks OH MY!
Chapter 14, Crazy mixed up love story (and evil robot spiders)
Chapter Fifteen, We're on the High Way to Hades
Chapter Sixteen, Viva la Vages!
Chapter Seventeen, What happens in vages stays in vages.
Chapter Eighteen, Evil water beds and bribing (Extra long)
Chapter Ninteen, Welcome to Hell
Chapter Twenty, I see dead people
Chap. 21 Hi Ms Jackson
Chap. 22. What REALLY happened
Chapter 23, Percy.ALMOST.declares.war
Chapter Twenty Four, The letter I always, and never wanted
Last Chapter

Chapter six, Claimed

6.1K 34 9
Por TheNcoley411

Chapter Six, Claimed.

Readers! Yupp three chapters in one night just to make up for ditchin' ya for like what? Three months! So were even. I plan to update tomorrow maybe tonight if I feel like it *smiles smugly and than dodges a punch* Hey! It was only three months. Get over your self...Any way here's your story.

The next few days I settled Percy into a new routine. Each morning he took Ancient Greek from me in the morning, and we talked about the gods and the goddesses in the present tense, which Percy said he thought was weird. He found reading Ancient Greek no harder than reading English.

No offense to Percy, but he was pretty much suckedat everything except canoeing. He hadn't tried swordplay yet though, he might be good at that. I got the feeling Percy was getting impatient in finding out who his dad was.

"Hey Annabeth," Micheal Yew from the Apollo cabin called me. "What is it?" I asked. "That new kid Percy beat Luke in a sword fight," he told me. My mouth hung open in awe. That hasn't happen in years. No one and I mean no one could beat Luke. This ment I had to change the Capture the flag plans.

Friday came round quickly. After dinner, there was a lot of excitement. At last, it was time for capture the flag. I was excited just like everyone else.

When the plates were cleared away, the conch horn sounded and we all stood at our tables. Me, Malcolm and Katie ran into the pavilion holding a silk banner. It was about three metres long, glistening grey, with a painting of a barn owl above an olive tree. I thought it looked amazing I had personally designed it, thank the gods. Malcom on the other hand wanted to put glasses on the owl. Hes such a nerd. Who wants glasses on an owl? Thats just stupid.

From the opposite side of the pavilion, Clarisse and her buddies ran in with another banner, identical size, but gaudy red, painted with a bloody spear and a boars head. It was perfect for the Ares cabin. A couple of cabins cheered for the Ares cabin, but we had more people because the cabins we had allied with were massive, so our cheer was louder. I smirked at Clarisse. She gave me a glare.

The teams were announced. Athena had made alliance with Apollo and Hermes, the two biggest cabins.

Ares had allied with everyone else, but their team was still smaller. The teams they had allied with were: Dionysus, Demeter Aphrodite and Hephaestus. They Dionysus kids were good athletes, but there were only two of them. Demeter's kids had the edge with nature skills and outdoor stuff, but they weren't very aggressive. Aphrodite's sons and daughters were going to be worthless team mates. They mostly sat out of every activity and checked their reflections in the lake and did their hair and gossiped. Hephaestus' kids weren't pretty, and there were only four of them, but they were big and burly from working in the metal shop all day. They might be a problem, but definitely not a hard one. All in all, I thought we had a good chance in capturing the flag.

Chiron hammered his hoof on the marble.

"Heroes!" He announced. "You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed, and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!" My invisibility cap was in my pocket and my knife strapped to my arm.

Chiron spread his hands, and the tables were suddenly covered with equipment: helmets, bronze swords, spears, oxhide shields coated in metal. I picked up a helmet with a blue horsehair plume. Ares and their allies had a red plume. When I had got all my armour on and checked that my team all had their armour on, I shouted, "Blue team, forward!"

My team cheered and shook their swords and followed me down the path to the south woods. The red team yelled taunts at us as they headed off towards the north.

"Hey," A voice said behind me. I turned around, it was Percy. I carried on marching forward.

"So what's the plan?" He asked, "Got any magic items you can loan me?"

My hand drifted towards my pocket were my cap, that my mother, Athena, had given me for my twelfth birthday, was. Should I give it to him to borrow? He'll need it more than me. No, I might need it at some point.

"Just watch Clarisse's spear." I advised, "You don't want that thing touching you. Otherwise, don't worry. We'll take the banner from Ares. Has Luke given you your job?"

"Border patrol, whatever that means." That goes with my plan: he'll distract Clarisse.

"It's easy. Stand by the creek, keep the reds away. Leave the rest to me. Athena always has a plan."

I pushed ahead, leaving him in the dust. The conch horn sounded, the battle had begun.

Once I was alone, I pulled my hat out of my pocket and placed it on my head. I shimmered until I was invisible. I unsheathed my knife and set off into the fight.

I cut anyone who was not on my team, until I got to the point where two Ares campers were guarding the flag. This is too easy, I thought, the Ares kids are a bunch of dumbos. I used the reflection of my knife to make the Ares campers follow the knife's light. They stopped circling the flag and moved towards the light. I moved the light so they had to walk a little further.

When they were a couple of meters away, I could of easily grabbed the flag and run to the creek, but I let Luke grab the flag. All my team were screaming in joy, we had caught the flag! I helped fend off the opponents. Caught A glimpse of Percy, he had got all of the Ares kids that he had been attacked by on their butts! I was going to help fight them off but he seemed to have done it already. I jabbed my opponent in the head with the bottom of my knife, creating a bruise. He stumbled onto the ground.

I ran over to Percy, I don't think he had noticed me yet so I said to him, still invisible, "Not bad, hero,"

He looked around but he couldn't see me. "Where the heck did you learn to fight like that?" I asked. I took my cap off and I shimmered into existence.

He seemed angry. "You set me up," He said, "You put me here because you knew Clarisse would come after me, while you sent Luke around the flank. You had it all figure out."

I shrugged. "I told you. Athena always, always has a plan."

"A plan to get me pulverized."

"I came as fast as I could. I was about to jump in, but..."I shrugged, "You didn't need help."

Then I noticed his wounded arm. "How did you do that?"

"Sword cut" He said. "What do you think?"

"No. It was a sword cut. Look at it." The wound was completely healed, except for a white scar that was slowly fading.

"I-I don't get it" He said. I was thinking hard, could he really be one of the big three's sons? I looked down where he was standing: in the water, then at Clarisse's spear. Uh oh. I said, "Step out of the water, Percy."

"What-"

"Just do it."

He came out of the creek and nearly fell over. I caught him just before he fell.

"Oh, Styx," I cursed, "This is not good. I didn't want...I assumed it would be Zeus..."

Then, at that moment, I heard a growl, very close. A howl ripped through the forest.

The campers' cheering died instantly. Chiron shouted in Ancient Greek, "Stand ready! My bow!"

I drew my sword that was strapped to my belt.

There on the rocks above us was a black hellhound the size of a rhino, with lava red eyes and fangs like daggers.

It was looking straight a Percy. His scent was the strongest because he was the son of Poseidon. I had figure out which son of the big three because he got strength from water and became weak when he wasn't touching it.

Nobody moved except me, who yelled "Percy, run!"

I tried to step in front of him, but they hellhound was way too fast. It leaped over me- covering me in an enormous shadow- and just as it hit Percy, as he stumbled backwards. It started to rip its way through Percy's armour, any second now it would be tearing Percy to a million pieces. Then the entire Apollo cabin shot arrows straight at the monsters neck, it fell dead at Percy's feet. Percy was bleeding very badly.

Chiron trotted up to us, a bow in his hand, his face grim.

"Di immortals," I said, "That's a hellhound from the fields of punishmeant. They don't...they're not supposed to..."

"Someone summoned it," Chiron said. "Someone inside the camp."

Luke came over, the banner in his hand forgotten, his moment of glory gone.

Clarisse yelled, "It's all Percy's fault! Percy summoned it!" Did she really think she could pull off that lie? Seriously? This girl was crazy.

"Be quiet, child," Chiron told her.

We watched the body of the hellhound melt into shadow, soaking into the ground until it disappeared. Percy was bleeding quite a lot. The water would heal him like it did before.

"You're wounded," I told him. "Quick, Percy, get in the water."

"I'm okay," Ignorant much?

"No, you're not," I said, "Chiron, watch this."

Percy stepped backwards into the water without any more complaints.

Instantly, his wounds started healing until they disappeared. When the wounds had healed, a green light formed just above Percy's head, it kept on glowing until it formed the shape of a trident. My fear was proved; Percy was the son of Poseidon.

Percy didn't seem to notice. "Look, I-I don't know why." No-one was listening, they were staring at the trident. "I'm sorry..."

"Percy," I said, "Um..." I pointed out the obvious. Literally

By the time he looked up, the sign was already fading.

"Your father," I murmured, "This is really not good."

"It is determined," Chiron announced.

All the campers, including me, started kneeling, though they Ares campers didn't look happy by it.

"My father?" Percy asked, completely bewildered. HELLO? SPINNING TRIDENT ABOVE YOUR HEAD! Get a clue.

"Poseidon," said Chiron, "Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God."

DEAR READERS,

Yes Annabeth is a little OCC but hey, I like her that way. *smiles big fake smile and tilts head a little*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.6K 661 8
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇! ━━━━ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ❝ faith, faith, breathe. ❞ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 ...
15.7K 252 40
Please read: The cover and title goes credit to @khadijiah1. I got the idea from @khadijiah1. The idea will be from @khadijiah1. Anyone, I am new to...
950 43 3
[ tony stark's niece ]
7.2K 303 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...