✯Twisted Minds [Tomura Shigar...

By colorgasm

Y/n was your typical average person. Kind, a little on the shy side and an active member of her community. Sh... More

Meeting
Week with a Villain
Welcome to the League of Villains
A Cry for Help
Probation
Recruitment
Desensitized
Homesick
Death of a Hero
A Much Needed Break
A Night Out
Conflicted
Bleed for Me
Scouting
Break In
Sent Away
Broken Down but Still Alive
Sink or Swim
Distant
Hideout Hunting
Sleight of Hand
Help Me Understand
Girls' Night
Damaged
Bedridden
Hell on Earth
Escape
New Beginnings
Supply Run
Revenge
Recovery
Stabbing Lessons
Progress
Level Up
A Different Kind of Practice
Royalty
Insecurities
❗Keep Moving Forward
Stalling for Time
Time Apart
Boredom
❗People Watching
❗Lust
Heart-to-Heart
A Step Forward
Seperation Anxiety
🍋Hate and Love
Jealousy
Target Aquired
Preparations
One Final Night
Tartarus
Left Behind
Hope for the Future
Final Author's Note
Announcement

Hate

6.7K 413 756
By colorgasm

Tomura grumbled as he zipped up his jacket and lifted the hood over his head. Not wanting to be in the same room as Kurogiri, Tomura waited for y/n out in the now destroyed livingroom. He looked down at a small pile of ash at his feet and lightly kicked it. In the background, y/n's voice softly echoed throughout the house as she talked to Kurogiri.

The blue-haired villain listened to y/n speak, while stubbornly trying to ignore Kurogiri. "Tomura and I are going out for a little bit. I'm not sure actually, I was thinking about taking a walk in the nearest city if that's not too far away. No, we won't be gone for long, I'm sure you'll want to sleep soon. I'll call in an hour or two. Thank you so much." He didn't agree to go out for two hours. The blue-haired villain grumbled to himself, already hating that he was going anywhere.

A black fog lifted from the ground in front of Tomura. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and reluctantly walked through. He turned towards the darkened mist and waited for y/n.

A cold breeze brushed up against his face, and Tomura growled. He asked himself why he didn't tell y/n to take her Nomu with her in his place. It was far too cold outside for his liking; he'd prefer to be in bed. "I hate the cold."

Tomura heard y/n within the mist. She was thanking Kurogiri one last time for the shortcut to the city. Y/n stopped in front of Tomura, with a pleasant smile on her face. "Let's go."

Y/n stepped to his side as if to ask him to start walking. He turned and began to aimlessly wander straight ahead. Y/n's hands wrapped around his arms, linking the two together as they walked. Tomura had no idea where they were walking, but he hoped they would reach their destination soon.

Not a word was said between the two. The gentle wind running through the trees and rustling their leaves. The sound of the pair's steps on the concrete pathway as they unintentionally walked in unison seemed to be the only sounds either of them heard for a while. Tomura hoped that y/n's silence suggested that she wasn't having a good time. The sooner she got bored meant, the sooner he could go back to sleep.

"Kurogiri dropped us off a lot further than I thought he would," y/n finally said. "Sorry about that. I told him I wanted to be dropped off in a discrete spot, not the middle of nowhere."

"I guess," Tomura mumbled. He was too busy mentally beating himself up for agreeing to this in the first place. "So why am I here?"

Y/n hummed. "Well..." she paused; "I feel a lot safer with you here." Tomura didn't want to admit that he thought going out at this time all by herself would have been unsafe.

"I could have made you take your Nomu." Tomura glanced down towards y/n. He spotted a frown on her face as soon as the two passed under a streetlamp. His chest began to squeeze, causing him to look away. "What now?"

"It's also good to get some fresh air from time to time. You know, to clear your head." Y/n's voice sounded small and fragile.

Tomura didn't know what else to say. He was already not much of a talker as is, but this situation was another planet to him. No one has ever asked him to simply take a walk with them and enjoy each other's company before. Tomura wasn't sure if there were social pleasantries he was supposed to be aware of. Holding a conversation had to be one of them, but he didn't know how he could possibly add to their conversation. Once again, they began walking in silence.

He glanced up towards the sky and looked at the sky sparkle. He mentally damned the stars above. If not for them, Tomura would still be at home and in bed, possibly asleep. Up ahead, Tomura noticed the dim glow of the city lights. His eyes darted up to the sky again. He sighed quietly. The only reason why we're out here is because of those damn stars.

The blue-haired villain walked off to the side, pulling y/n with him. He followed an old dirt road until it faded into nonexistence. His eyes narrowed as it became darker as they strayed away from the streetlamps that had been guiding their way. Tomura's pace slowed down considerably, as he watched for low branches and bushes blending into the darkness.

"Uhm," y/n began; "where are we going?" Tomura ignored her question and kept walking forward.

Tomura stopped at the base of a large hill. He looked up at the winding dirt path as it led to the top at a steep angle. "I hate hiking," Tomura muttered as he began walking, leading y/n, who was still gripped onto his arm, up the hill.

Tomura stopped once they reached the top. Trees were scattered along the hilltop. The city's glow lit up the ground below. Up above, the stars peppered the sky. They seemed to shine much more brilliantly than when the two were headed towards the city.

"I hate nature, period," he mumbled under his breath. The villain looked around and approached a tree. As he walked towards it, he felt y/n's hands slip from his arm. Tomura sat down with his back pressed against the tree trunk behind him. He stretched his legs out in front of him, trying to get more comfortable, to no avail.

Y/n sat down next to him. She had her knees hugged to her chest, and her head resting on her arms. Tomura could just barely see her face, which was illuminated by the moon above. She still had that frown on her face from earlier.

"What's wrong with you?" Tomura grumbled. If anything, he should be the one upset. He didn't want to be out here. Tomura just wanted to go to bed, especially after dealing with Kurogiri's insubordination.

"Is there anything you like?" y/n asked. Tomura couldn't tell if that was a genuine question or if she was trying to insult him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tomura snapped. "Is this supposed to be some sort of punishment for destroying the house? If so, I'd rather you call Kurogiri and have him take me home. It would take less time cleaning up the ash than do whatever this is."

"I guess if you really don't want to be out here, I can call Kurogiri and trade you out for Nobuo." Tomura could hear y/n's voice shake as she spoke. "And I was just asking because I hear you say you hate things much more often than hear about things you like. So I was just wondering."

Y/n pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts. LIt up by her phone screen, Tomura could see just how upset y/n honestly looked.

"Things I like?" Tomura began. He sighed as he gave it some thought, the villain had to think hard about this. He genuinely disliked most things and people, few things were coming to mind. "Dark colors," Tomura finally mumbled. He watched as y/n looked up from her phone and eyed his clothes. She gave him a look as if to as if that was the best he could come up with. Tomura crossed his arms. "If that answer wasn't sufficient enough, why don't you ask some questions or something?"

"Flower," y/n began.

He didn't even need to think of that one. The answer was obvious. In fact, he remembered telling y/n the answer to this one. "None of them. They're all awful."

"Animal?" y/n asked, her voice fell flat as if she was losing hope.

"No," he answered; "they're all a waste of air." The look on y/n's face screamed how she wasn't pleased with his answer. The villain sighed and paused for a moment. "Do my Nomu count as animals?"

He saw y/n raise a brow in response. "What? That was a serious question."

Y/n paused for a moment. She looked up at Tomura. "Me?" she asked.

Tomura thought carefully about his answer, feeling as if this was somehow a trick. "There are things about you that I hate," he replied.

"Like what?" y/n's voice sounded weak. Tomura guessed that he gave her the wrong answer, he could feel his frustration boiling inside him. Tomura assumed y/n would be happy to hear him reply honestly. He didn't get why she seemed so upset with him right now.

"You irritate me more than anyone else ever could," Tomura replied. Y/n's saddened expression remained on her face, completely unchanged. Tomura decided he should elaborate. "I can't breathe when you're around; when you're gone, I feel restless."

"Oh, I didn't realize," y/n mumbled quietly.

The villain continued his thought. "And then there's that annoying pressure in my chest that I feel all the time. It hurts. Not being around you cures it, but then I feel restless again. It's frustrating because there's no winning situation. I hate how I feel when I'm around you, but I hate how I feel when I'm away from you."

Tomura rubbed the palms of his hands against his pant legs in frustration, putting his strength into it. The look on y/n's face had softened. However, he had no idea whether or not she was still upset. The villain decided it was best not to tell her the rest of his struggles. How he is convinced that killing her would fix this problem. Or how he's tried to rid himself of her plenty of times without her knowing. Admitting to that meant he also had to admit that he could never force himself to follow through. Tomura didn't want to risk carrying that restless feeling all the time.

"I see..." y/n's voice trailed. "I guess when you put it that way, I can see why you'd hate me. I'm sorry."

"Don't you ever listen?" Tomura snapped, catching y/n's full attention. "I said I hate a few things about you. I didn't say I hated you."

Y/n gave him a smile. "My mistake, I'm sorry."

"And what did I say about apologizing so much?" Tomura growled. Y/n gave him a nod.

Tomura held up his hand towards the sky. He squinted his eyes as he measured one star and another. "What are you doing?" he heard y/n ask.

The villain pointed to a star in the sky, choosing to ignore her question. "That one is Polaris."

"Polaris?" y/n echoed, tilting her head. "What's that?"

"Do you see that star? The one that's a little brighter than the others?" Tomura asked. He looked over to y/n, she hummed for a moment and then slowly nodded. "Polaris," he said; "The North Star."

Y/n's face instantly lit up. "Oh," she hummed. "I didn't know you were into astrology."

"I'm not," Tomura replied in a deadpan tone. "But I do know how to find that star. Master showed me once years ago. So far, it's basically been useless information taking up space in my head, I've never had a reason to know such things."

Y/n paused for a moment. "I still think it's impressive," she finally replied. Tomura felt that all too familiar chest squeeze he despised so much. "Do you know how to find other things?"

Tomura's eyes scanned the sky. Japan is a reasonably well-lit country, and pointing out constellations was never a skill Tomura brushed upon. Lights from the nearby city blocked out many stars. However, he was sure he could possibly point out two or three other things in the night sky.

Since he figured out where the North Star was, the villain started with the two easiest constellations from there. As he did so, the villain explained to y/n how he was using his hand to measure the distance and angles between the stars.

He felt y/n's head lean up against his arm. The villain looked down at her, wondering if the dull topic had finally put her to sleep. Much to his surprise, y/n was not only wide awake, but she was also carefully listening to everything he had been saying. AT one point, she even started asking him questions.

Tomura noticed the small look of wonder in her eyes. "Do you really think this useless garbage is interesting?"

"Don't call it that," y/n responded in a stern tone, as she looked up at Tomura. The serious look on her face softened after a moment. "And I do, very much."

Moments like these reminded Tomura how different he and y/n genuinely are. Y/n tried to see worth in most things and people, while Tomura considered mostly everything as a hindrance. Tomura didn't believe in the saying opposites attract. He knew for a fact that people who saw the best in others got on his nerve more than anything. Y/n was a unique case, and that's why he found her more fascinating than annoying.

Y/n moved over to sit even closer to Tomura. She readjusted his arm so that he had it wrapped around her shoulder. Y/n rested her head on his chest, and Tomura picked up a sweet flowery smell from her hair.

Tomura freed himself from y/n's grip and slid an arm under her legs and the other around her waist. He lifted her up and moved her to his lap, Tomura felt y/n bury her face into the crook of his neck. The villain held his breath, forgetting why he moved y/n so close to him in the first place.

Cautiously, as if to not let y/n in on what he was doing, Tomura lightly rested his cheek against her head. He breathed in the flowery scent. For a split second, Tomura forgot everything. The stress that's been plaguing his life lately, and his plans towards fixing everything wrong with the world. The villain even forgot he was supposed to be upset about being forced outside.

Tomura finally snapped out of his trance when y/n moved her head away. She gave him a sweet smile that held enough weight to crush his lungs. Before he knew it, y/n was once again close to him. He felt her slightly parted lips against his neck.

He felt cold. The chill that surged along his nerves froze him down to his bones as he felt y/n's breath against his neck. Usually, her kisses made Tomura feel warm inside, but this time, things were different.

Tomura wrapped his arms tightly around y/n as if to hold her in place. Y/n's lips separated from his neck. His body acting without Tomura clearly thinking about it, squeezed y/n tighter in his handless hug. Y/n's breath lingered near his skin before he felt something unfamiliar lightly run along his throat. The new sensation made his stomach coil with an intensity he's never quite felt before.

Y/n's hand delicately caressed his jawline as he felt her teeth lightly graze his neck once again. Tomura forced himself to sit still as he tried not to squirm and move around. A throaty grunt crawled from his mouth.

"You're always scratching yourself there, sometimes I worry you're going to rip into an artery one day." Tomura felt y/n's fingers lightly stroke his neck. Y/n slipped from his hold and looked him in the face. The loving look on y/n's face slightly shifted, she began to look concerned.

Tomura leaned forward. He didn't want to hear a lecture tonight for something as petty as his skin's health. The villain decided to distract y/n. He pressed his lips against y/n's and felt the knots in his stomach ease a bit.

Y/n's face was a bright pink by the time Tomura had pulled his lips from y/n's. "I, uh," y/n began, stumbling over her words. Tomura gave her a sly grin, and her pink cheeks deepened into a red. "What was I talking about again?"

"Nothing important," Tomura replied. The villain ran a finger through her hair. "Now, if you would be so kind as to get off, I'd like to go home now."

She looked at her phone. "Yeah, our two hours has been up for a while." Y/n got up and brushed herself off with her hands as the phone rang on speaker.

As soon as Kurogiri answered, y/n stepped far away from Tomura. He couldn't hear what y/n was saying to Kurogiri. The villain was left alone with his thoughts.

The tips of his fingers touched his neck where y/n had kissed him. Tomura was left unsure about that kiss. It made him feel strange in a way he's never felt before, and that was terrifying. On the other hand, the feeling wasn't unpleasant, and he'd be willing to explore the sensation again. After some thought, the only thing he was positive about was that he wanted another one.

His thoughts were disrupted by a black shadow-like warp gate hovering in front of him. Tomura glanced towards y/n's direction and saw her walking through the one in front of her. He rose to his feet and stepped into the blackened fog.

Switching between the cold night air to the comfortable warmth of the house sent a shiver down Tomura's spine. He noticed the living room was cleaned up a bit, but he didn't care. The dust residue from his Decay could have been a permanent addition to the house for all he cared. Tomura ignored his advisor as he walked past him and headed towards the room.

Tomura was tired. Sometimes just being outside was mentally taxing for the villain. Right now, he was tunnel-visioned on the bedroom door. All he's wanted to do tonight was go to bed, and at this point, no one was going to stop him.

"Sorry for dragging you outside for so long," y/n said in a mix of her usual softy sweet tone and one that seemed a little cautious.

Tomura stopped in front of the bedroom door, his fingers on the doorknob. "It's whatever," he replied.

"So can we do that again sometime?" y/n asked. Y/n's voice sounded excited yet anxious. "I'd like to go outside and do things every so often," y/n paused; "like everyone else."

"We'll see," Tomura answered as the bedroom door swung open. He didn't like risking his well being by going outside. However, intimately secret outings like that weren't as stressful.

Tomura pulled off his jacket and shirt, tossing them on the ground before laying down to go to sleep. Eyes closed, he could hear y/n in the room. He could tell where y/n was and what she was doing by sound alone.

A quiet creak filled the room for a moment, that was the closet door opening. The sound of fabric rustling. He knew y/n was changing into something else. Careful footsteps against the wooden floor stopped by the side of the bed. Then finally, the sound of the bed as y/n laid down.

Y/n's warm cheek cuddled against his shoulder blade, and her arms wrapped around his torso. Tomura could feel y/n's rhythmic breathing as she drifted to sleep.

An unusual sound filled the room for a split second, a low rumble. Y/n's phone went off, and Tomura knew that meant she got a text.

Author's Note:

I'm calling my poll from a couple of chapters ago here, I think 2 weeks is enough time. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote/share their opinion. Sorry to the 4 people who voted no, I'll try to figure something out for you. 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.2K 26
𝗜𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗬𝘂𝗸𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰. fluff. c...
103K 2.7K 13
Check me out on Instagram to support me:) @Tatsuminzz ⚠⚠Probably the softest Tomura you'll ever see⚠⚠ You're a test object that managed to escape th...
48.9K 2.1K 67
In a world where having a quirk is the norm, Y/n Midoriya is born without one. But when the League of Villains offers her a quirk, she can't refuse...
1.4K 92 18
A short Shigaraki x reader story What if someone before AFO saved Tomura? What if it was y/n that...