ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

By ShinichiLaaaabs

Get to know Orion aka Lucifer who got bored on hell so he decided to take a vacation in the human realm. (Ima... More

All Hell Breaks Loose
DISCLAIMER
1: I'm the Devil
2: the broken, the beaten and the damned
3: bad girl
4: I'm more than mean
5: secret whore
6: lace is sexy
7: you should learn a lesson
9: disrespectful and pervert
10: what's with this guy?
11: Not A Big Deal
12: Pet Me
13: Doomed
14: My Name Is Dearil And I Am A Grim Reaper
15: SAD DEVIL
16: ANNOYING
17: DINNER WITH DEAN
18: jealous devil
19: weird devil
20: REDEMPTION

8: bribery

17.6K 1K 62
By ShinichiLaaaabs

8: bribery
#AHBL

ORION

I tossed the little whore’s body on the bed and rolled my eyes before turning around to see my brother Raffy with that disappointed look in his eyes. He is freaking disappointed and mad.

I tapped my shoulder with a grin, good job self. Good job.

“Lucifer,” tawag niya sa akin. “Do you think what you did is funny?”

I shook my head. “No but it pissed you and it surely pissed daddy that’s why you’re here with that shining light of holiness down your ass.”

Raphael walked towards the cold corpse and touched her neck. What the fuck, how dare him meddle with my wrongdoings? Since when did dad become interested in whatever shit I do? He’s got a new favorite right? He should be meddling with that scumbag’s life not mine.

I heard a low groan from the little whore’s broken neck.

Damn Raffy bring her back to life.

What a waste, I would have dragged her ass down to hell and fix her neck there.

This is just so annoying.

“Hey bro, what are you doing?” naiinis na tanong ko.

“Cleaning your mess Lucifer,” sagot niya. I saw the whore started breathing again and it just annoyed me to the bones. Fucker brother should stay away from whatever I wanted to do. “Bakit mo naman naisipan na patayin ang inosenting tao Lucifer? Her records says she will live longer for years but your meddling ruined what was in the Book. Ilang beses mo na bang ginawa ‘to?”

I scowled at him and tossed my body on the bed where angel lays still unconscious but at least, breathing.

I raised a finger. “Brother, first of all I go by the name Orion now. Oh-ra-yon, okay? No more Lucifer, Luci or son whatever, tell that to dad, no?” I raised another finger to show my point. “Second, I want her dead because she annoys me so much. And she’s better dead, I think she’ll do best in hell by scrubbing my foot when I bathe? Third, since when did I fucking care what’s in a stupid book?”

Nagtitimping umiling si Raphael at napabuntong-hininga. “Go back to hell Lucifer.”

“Orion!”

What’s hard to understand?

“Alright, go back to hell Orion.”

I grinned. I like the sound of my name escaping the angel’s lips. Sounded heavenly. Orion.

“Wait, can you say that again?”

He shook his head and ignored my request. Boo, not a cool brother.

“In any case, you shouldn’t bother humans,” sabi niya.

I pouted. “Well, in any case you shouldn’t bother me.”

“Can you just be serious and listen even for a second?” iritableng sagot ni Raphael.

“How about no.”

“You’ve been giving headaches to Dad-”

“You’re dismissed brother, good bye! And send my regards to dad,” I said, raising up my middle finger to dismissed him. He knows when I used my dismissing tone, he can no longer have a sensible conversation with me. Not that we have any. 

He knew better not to force me to have a chat. He had that annoyingly shimmer again before disappearing. I recalled I have the most pleasing glitter back during the days. Maybe I hate the golden shimmer and opted to chose black.

Bitch, black rocks!

But anyway, I’m happy Raffy left already. Now I’m all alone with a sleeping oddball beside me. Such a shame that her body turned warm again. Her neck’s healed although my grip still formed on her skin. Fyi, woman has the best tan not the one that comes in a can. Natural tan, wow.

Still, I am pissed due to my brother's appearance. I mean it when I say angel could be a good pet. Whoah, imagine being rubbed on the foot with her long legs and slender fingers? I would have her in tiny sheer clothing the sluts back in hell wore.

But that wouldn’t be possible now. Raffy had his way to save this human. If I insist on killing her myself he would only revive her again and again and again that it’s so annoying.

Damn what a pesky brother. 

I shook my head before pulling the warm body beside me. I'll say yes for a sleep.

***

FAITH

I woke up all tangled with Orion's body. He had one arm conveniently draped around me and the other was right down my leg.

I immediately shove his hand, only to hear him growled in his sleep and placed it on my butt!

Mabilis na lumayo ako sa kanya but it was a bad idea. Now he's all awake, opening one eye to look at me.

"You are rude, you know? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" nakangusong wika niya. He rubbed his eyes and lay on his back.

He's sort of cute, yes, with that pouting but then the memories of what he did dawned me. His serpent dark eyes, his strong grip on my neck and the pain when he literally crushed my bones that made me stopped breathing.

I was dead.

Dead?

Am I?

"Oh my god!" bulalas ko at napatalon sa kama. I stared at my arms to see if the seem like smoke or something similar to that. I cannot tell the difference of a body or smoke kaya nagpanic ako at nagsimulang maluha.

Am I really dead?

Alam kong nalagutan ako ng hininga kanina... Unless I was just seeing or feeling things.

Nang napatingin ako kay Orion, nasa kama pa rin siya at nagtataka sa pagpapanic ko.

He choked me right? He choked me to death. Mabilis na tumakbo ako sa banyo upang tingnan ang sarili sa salamin.

My screamed echoed when I saw the merciless grip marks on my neck. I pressed it and it fucking hurts. At least on the skin, not my bones.

Pero...

"Orion!" I shouted from bathroom and marched back to the bedroom. I found him sitting on the bed at nakatakit sa tainga niya ang dalawang kamay. "Orion!"

"Ah so annoying!"

"Anong ginawa mo sa akin?" I pointed on my bruised neck. "You're so mean! You choked me to death countless times and you still had audacity to be here? I'll call the police!"

He rolled his eyes and brushed his hair using his fingers. "Here we go again with cops. Suck up dude, cops are boring."

"Hindi...hindi ko alam kung normal ka ba—"

"Am not, I'm the devil, remember?" he grinned.

Baliw lang ang maniniwala sa kanya. Or maybe baliw din siya.

"I remembered... coming out of breath—"

He smirked. "I cum and became out of breath too—"

I picked up my comb at ibinato iyon sa kanya. Mabilis yata ang reflexes niya kaya nasalo niya agad iyon bago pa siya matamaan.

"Can you just stop making everything sexual? Seryoso ako Orion!"

"And what am I, a joke?"

I refused to comment on his question. "You killed me."

"I did."

"What, hindi mo man lang ide-deny? Patay na ba ako? Is.. Is this my soul?"

He brushed his hair again. "I wish I could say yes."

"Ano?"

He hopped out of bed and walked towards me. "I wish you're dead but then my brother's a bitch like you and decided to interfere. Nosy brother Raffy," he mumbled under his breath and the way his eyes formed thin and jaw clenched tells me he is really pissed about it.

"... So buhay ako?"

"Well, yes?"

"Is that a question?" nakakunot-noo kong tanong.

"Well, technically yes, you're alive at the moment but sooner or later I'll have you killed without brother Raffy sticking his butt on my business. Yow angel, I'm hungry what's for dinner?" tanong niya at napahalukipkip.

I don't know how to react to this kind of man. How could he say something mean and act like a whining kid and then scary the next moment then asked for food? Ilang personality ba meron siya?

"You look stupid with your mouth parted open that way, I could slip my dick inside—"

"Can you not talk dirty?!"

"Shame."

"I am hungry. Dinner angel, dinner," he demanded.

Maybe if I treat him dinner he'll leave. Maybe not. Or I could hope he will stop bothering me. Pero kung pinatay nga niya ako, why would I treat him dinner?

At sino si Raffy? Paano niya ako niligtas. That's the man I should be treating dinner, not Orion who's all mean to me.

"Nasaan ang kapatid mo?"

He blinked. "Raffy?"

I nodded.

"He left."

Agad-agad? "Why?"

"I don't care. Now dinner, angel."

I need to talk this I out. Compromise. "Kapag pinakain ba kita ng hapunan, you'll leave?"

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

"Call it bribery or what, gusto ko lang mawala ka" sagot ko sa kanya. It was actually a bad idea telling him that. He will stick around more!

"No, I think I like it here."

Kinagat ko ang pang-ibabang labi upang pigilin ang iyak. I need more therapy, I told myself. Soon I will get better, I hope.

"Alright, let's eat."

He jumped on excitement like a kid. "Yay!"

I don't know what am I thinking in doing this. Maybe I'll get to ask him during dinner about what exactly happened and who he really is.

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️

PLUG:

If you love Orion, you'll also love Dearil, the Red-haired grim reaper. They're connected in some points and maybe both characters will have cameo role in both books.

Title: Knock! Knock!
Genre: fantasy, romance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 504K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
24.3M 985K 41
Napansin agad ni Laura Arden ang mga kakaibang bagay sa bayan ng Van Zanth sa unang araw niya pa lamang dito. Lalo na noong nalaman niyang sa isang l...
4.1M 192K 61
GIFTED SERIES #1 Their eyes are different. It changes. It can turn blue like the ocean and gray like a smoke. It can burn like a fire and have letter...
47.4K 2.6K 36
A woman that rules men got transmigrated to a Duchess who is a slave of a mere man.