Men Who Sin

By LexTheAuthor

Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so... More

Chapter Two [Tweakin Hoe]
Chapter Three [Doin it Wrong]
Chapter Four [Gun Smoke]
Chapter Five [Unwanted Visitors]
Chapter Six [Growing Up]
Chapter Seven [Life Choices]
Chapter Eight [Explosions]
Chapter Nine [Underestimating]
Chapter Ten [Release]
Chapter Eleven [Loosing Trust]
Chapter Twelve [Chicken Pox]
Chapter Thirteen [Unexpected Pain]
Chapter Fourteen [Lost & Found]
Chapter Fifteen [Us or Them]
Chapter Sixteen [Family problems]
Chapter Seventeen [Lies & Broken Promises]
Chapter Eighteen [Confrontation]
Chapter Nineteen [Worries]
Chapter Twenty [Blame Game]
Chapter Twenty One [Burning Bridges]
Chapter Twenty Two [Old Habits]
Chapter Twenty Three [Enough]
Chapter Twenty Four [Great Minds Think Alike]
Chapter Twenty Five [The Past]
Chapter Twenty Six [One Step Ahead]
Chapter Twenty Seven [Opportunist]
Chapter Twenty Eight [Word Is Bond]
Chapter Twenty Nine [Consequences]
Chapter 29 is private
Chapter Thirty [Support System]
Chapter Thirty One [Watch Your Back]
Thirty One is private
Chapter Thirty Two [Why]
Chapter Thirty Three [A Family That Stays Together]
Chapter Thirty Four [Reap What You Sow Part One]
Chapter Thirty Five [Reap What You Sow Part Two]
Chapter Thirty Six [Reap What You Sow Part Three]
Epilogue
Book Four

Chapter One [Lifestyle]

289K 5.6K 11.4K
By LexTheAuthor

C A L V I N

Music blasted loudly through the speakers of my car as I pulled up to one of the many traps we had now. It was hidden off somewhere many people didn't think to look and heavily guarded by security of at least thirty men along with a few snipers on the roof ready to kill anyone who wasn't welcome.

The new Scott organization handled things differently, we were more business oriented and handled problems and people professionally. I owned three restaurants and a night club along with the strip club I'd opened with my brothers, we were living the life.

As soon as I pushed the doors open to the warehouse I smiled at what I saw, hard working people. Everyone had got the memo that I didn't fuck around here, to bad I had to kill a couple people to get that fucking message across.

Licking my lower lip I eyed the Latina woman named, Nicole in charge of our money and making it clean. She claims she was all about business and wouldn't give me the time of day because she never wanted to fuck someone who was her boss, afraid I'd get attached and fire her or something if things didn't work out. Yeah right, a pussy is a pussy.

"The business room is this way nigga" Marco joked wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he laughed playfully already knowing who I was staring at. I gave him a look as we walked towards the room where everyone except my cousin sat in normal clothing.

"Where's Alijah?" I asked turning my attention to Jesse as he scrolled through his phone. He glanced up at me giving me a look signaling they'd broken up again and she'd tossed him out of the condo they shared.

"She said she was on her way, she got stuck in class" Zaire said brushing the waves in his head and I nodded turning to look at the rest of the crew. There was nine of us running this business including myself, Alijah, Jesse, Eli, Zaire, Elias, Marco, Ember and Darius.

Last year Elias had joined up with us in search of making more money and not wanting to go to college like my aunt wanted him too. I'd just recently turned twenty one and had my degree in business and Alijah was in nursing school only because Silas had put his foot down and said she needed something legal to fall back on so she could make her own living if she decided to not want to do this anymore.

"Some drug business that came from Houston is trying to take over, we need to handle that" Elias said as he rolled a blunt in his lap and I chuckled.

"Fuck all that, we have the best dope over here, they not fucking with us. That's child's play I bet we can get Moriah and his homies to take them out" I laughed referring to my fifteen year old cousin who sells on the corner from time to time with some of his friends from school.

"I think we need to open more traps houses in the hood and take some of the young niggas off the street and put em in that house so we start flowing in some neighborhoods, only weed though I don't want to be responsible for parents being strung out on crack" Jesse said and I nodded rubbing my chin.

We'd all made a pact that the only thing we'd sell in neighborhoods was weed and that's also the only thing we'd let the younger corner boys sell. If you wanted some of the big drugs you'd have to come to one of the older niggas and get it.

The meeting room door opened and Alijah walked in with her heels clacking on the ground. She was carrying a McDonald's bag and took a seat in between Darius and Zaire.

"Glad you can finally join us, school or not you need to be here on time what kinda example is that setting?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes taking a sip of her sweet tea.

"Don't start Cal, I'm not in the mood and you always push my buttons trying to make everything perfect" she mumbled and I smacked my teeth. I loved my cousin no doubt she was like my sister but that didn't stop us from fighting like cats and dogs every time she had some slick shit to say, which was a lot.

"What about that nail shop I was trying to open?" Ember asked flipping her hair over her shoulder and I raised an eyebrow.

"What does that have to do with this? If you feel the need to open a nail shop than by all means go ahead and knock yourself out" I said annoyed by her sudden outburst. Over the years Ember had become tolerable but she was still aggravating.

We discussed a few more things before I looked at everyone who had become restless and brought the meeting to an end. We hadn't had any major beef with anyone since Alijah and I took over so meetings were usually filled with us plotting bigger moves and staying one step ahead of the cops.

My phone began ringing and I smirked when I saw the unknown number knowing it was my father, when he got life it crushed me because I wouldn't be able to see him as much as I wanted anymore but I rather him be in there than out here on the streets were anybody would try and off him for a come up.

"What's up old man? You good?" I asked walking out of the meeting room with the phone to my ear and he sarcastically chuckled indicating that he didn't find it funny.

"Yeah I'm good just wanted to check up on you lil nigga, I worry" he said and I laughed, the tables have turned around now which was crazy.

"Yeah I'm good, just got out of a meeting with the crew, we're trying to expand business but a lot of connects our reluctant to work with us" I tell him.

"Go visit your mama and go in my office, if you open one of my drawers there's a bunch of numbers of the allies I've made over the years, give one of them a call and let em know what's up or ask your uncle and Silas you don't need to be trying to work with none of these young niggas anyway they don't even know the game as good as you" He laughed making me shake my head.

"True shit, I was talking to that detective and he's saying how he can get your time cut and just give you house arrest, only thing he gotta do is get rid of the evidence from your case and have a new trial so just sit tight I'm still working on it" I told him hearing him sigh from the other side.

"Cal you ain't gotta worry about this, I've done a lot of fucked up shit and I was bound to get caught eventually" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pops you've taken care of me since I was born, let me take care of you now I said I was gonna get you out so I'm gonna do it, I already talked to Jade about it and he's helping me with it. When you get out I'll take you wherever you wanna go for vacation this summer so you can pull some bitches, I know your old ass horny in there, them female security guards ain't all that" I laughed and he joined me.

"You so fucking hard headed lil nigga" he said as his laughter died down and I nodded like he could really see me.

"Yeah well I'm your son, got that shit from you" I mumbled and he smacked his teeth.

"Alright son, well I love you and remember to watch you back out there till I get home" he told me signaling our phone call was coming to an end.

"Love you to, stay your old ass out of trouble to" I laughed and he smacked his teeth before hanging up.

My father was probably my favorite person in the world and my main focus right now was bringing him home and I wasn't gonna rest until I did it.

J E S S E

I rubbed my hands together as I admired the Mercedes I'd just got for Alijah as a preset to make it up to her stubborn ass. I glanced over at her as she sipped on her tea not smiling or anything she still looked annoyed.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm trying to change" I groaned walking over wrapping my arms around her small waist as I leaned to kiss her but she turned face and I ended up kissing her cheek.

"You clearly don't love me or care about me, I don't know why I try" she said pulling away and throwing her drink in the trash causing me to grab her arm and pull her back to me.

"I do love your crazy ass, it's just commitment scares me but not being with you scares me even more" I tell her looking into her eyes and she chuckled trying to push me away but I wouldn't let her out of my grip.

"Yeah fucking right and please tell me why I should believe that? You wanna be with me when it benefits you and than as soon as I take you back your back with whatever side bitch your messing with at the time" she shrugged wiping a few tears from her eyes and I sighed.

"I know I messed up and I'm still paying for those mistakes but I know I wanna be with you, I know I want you to be the mother of all my kids just don't give up on us" I said biting my lip giving her a puppy dog look and she glanced down at her feet contemplating.

"Where have you been sleeping since I kicked you out two days ago and don't lie to me, be real" she said and I sighed causing her to smirk and snatch away from me.

"And even after I kicked you out you were still messing with that bitch! Get the fuck over yourself cause I sure as hell am over you she can have you, I'm tired of coming into second place your suppose to be my husband but how come I feel like the side bitch?" She asked backing away from me and I shook my head.

"You aren't the side bitch, your my girl" I tell her meaning it but she continued to shake her head as tears fell and she slid off the promise ring I gave her awhile back handing it to me.

"I want someone that wants to be with me and only me. I wanna be good enough to be someone's everything and I'm clearly not good enough for you or you wouldn't treat me like this I'm tired of my heart being stepped on over and over and like an idiot I keep coming back, Jesse it's over I want a divorce so I can move on with my life already" she cried causing me to scrunch my face up and look at her like she was crazy.

"Nah I'm being real this time Alijah damn, I don't wanna get divorced we made a promise to each other remember that shit?" I asked feeling myself began to tear up but I wasn't gonna cry to many people watching us.

She didn't say anything she just continuously wiped her tears as I pulled her into me kissing her forehead feeling her body shake.

"I won't do it again, I put it on my life just don't leave me please" I begged lowly and she looked up into my eyes nodding her head.

"I'm tired lets go home" she mumbled and I nodded okay opening the car door for her and she got in as I walked to the other side getting in and starting the car.

I'd been messing around a lot lately and I know it's wrong it's just I can't help it. We aren't having sex a lot because she didn't trust me enough to sleep with me because of my cheating in the past which is why I go other places for sex.

Imagine living with the love of your life but not being able to touch them all the time because of the fucks ups you make.

My life was becoming stressful and I needed outlets to get the stress out I just happened to choose sex. We'd also been arguing a lot lately about small stuff but its mainly because of how little we see each other and how much she's stressing trying to please everyone.

As I parked in front of our condo I glanced over at her as she looked spaced out. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and she gave me a half a smile.

"I meant what I said, I'm not gonna mess around anymore I don't wanna loose you" I tell her and she took a deep breath.

"I'll believe it when I see it, no use in getting my hopes up" she shrugged getting out of the car and I followed her inside the building. We rode the elevator up to our place in complete silence and I knew she wouldn't forgive me right away.

I went to unlock the door but it was already opened. I gave her a look and she reached into her purse to pull out her gun but I stopped her pulling mine out and opening the door some.

I spotted Moriah with his back turned as he messed with the Xbox so I snuck up behind him wrapping my arm around his neck catching him off guard.

"What I tell you about leaving doors unlocked lil nigga? How you get over here anyway" I asked letting go and he laughed.

"My mama dropped me off, her and my dad went to go visit uncle O and then there going out to dinner so I told her I wanted to come chill with y'all" he shrugged as the game cut on.

Alijah hugged him before going into the bedroom closing the door and Moriah and I gave each other these looks knowing she was in one of her moods.

"Alright bruh I'll play you when I get done catering to my woman" I tell him and he nodded as he started playing NBA live.

I walked to the back pushing the door open as my eyes roamed her Carmel skinned toned body. She had my name tattooed on her hip just like I had hers across my chest.

I slowly walked up behind her once I closed the door wrapping my arm around her waist and she took a deep breath and pulled out of my grip pulling one of my shirts over her head. I watched her crawl to the center of the bed causing me to bite my lower lip.

"Come here" I whispered walking to the door and locking it and she raised an eyebrow ignoring me so I grabbed her leg pulling her to the bottom of the bed as I squatted in front of her.

I tugged at her panties seeing if she'd tell me to stop so when she didn't I just went ahead and yanked them completely off as she watched me with anticipation.

I took my time kissing up her thighs causing her to spread her legs wider and bite down on her bottom lip.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked licking my lips as I stared into her eyes and her face grew red in embarrassment. I kissed her thigh again waiting for a response.

"Yes" she said quietly almost like she was unsure and I nodded pulling her closer and once I got to her spot I used my tongue to part her lips as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

As I moved my tongue in circles I glanced up at her as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her mouth was slightly open.

When I stuck my pointer finger inside of her she arched her back letting out a loud yell of pleasure making me smile in satisfaction as I slide in my middle finger watching her body react crazily.

"Right there" she moaned as her hips began to move along with my fingers. Right when she was about to have her release I stopped and pulled my fingers out from inside of her.

I got in between her legs laying kisses on her neck as she continued to moan in response. My dick was so hard at the moment I was torturing myself.

I pressed myself against her area so she could feel it and she smirked wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Why you teasing me with something I can't have?" I groaned in defeat and she pulled at my shirt causing me to strip it from my body tossing it on the floor.

She shrugged as she ran her hand across my chest tattoo. I could tell she'd grown turned on by how she was acting.

"You been taking birth control?" I asked as I rubbed her spot knowing she was soaking wet already. She nodded so I smirk unzipping my pants and dropping them to my ankle and stepping out of them pulling my shoes off in the process.

She scooted back further on the bed as I pulled the covers back some climbing on top of her attacking her neck. She grabbed at my boxers wanting me to hurry up but I wasn't going to so I ended up grabbing her arms pinning them over her head as I used my other hand to pull the shirt from her body and to unhook her bra that unhooked from the front.

I let go of her pulling off my boxers before sliding into her causing her to gasp and clutch at my back in pleasure. I licked my lips pushing deeper watching her movements as she moaned quietly not wanting Moriah to hear from the next room.

She pulled me closer as my speed sped up and I began tongue kissing her as she begged me not to stop.

"Turn over" I said lowly as I pulled out and she got on her hands and knees as I slide back inside of her grabbing a hand full of her hand as her moans grew louder.

I bit my lip roughly feeling myself about to nut and a few thrusts later we came at the same time and I pulled out laying next to her watching the ceiling.

"I can never last long when we do it, it's like the best sex of my life" I confessed and she playfully rolled her eyes kissing in my neck and down to my chest playfully biting on my nipple as I let out a grunt.

"I wouldn't know, your the only one I've been with" she said and I mugged her as I climbed out of bed pulling my boxers back on.

"Good, that shit need to stay like that" I smirked slapping her ass and she gasped looking at me as she covered herself up with covers.

"Baby I'm so hungry!" She whined and I licked my lower lip watching her put a pout on her face and I grabbed a pair of gym shorts pulling them on.

"What you want daddy to make you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes and looked me up and down.

"I want shrimp Alfredo and garlic bread, wash your hands too!" She said and I shook my head opening the room door.

"You really think I'm about to cook dinner that my lil brother in law has to eat and not wash my hands after I fingered his sister?" I asked raising an eyebrow and her face turned red as she flicked me off and turned on her side.

I meant what I said to her earlier though, shit was going to be different this time. What she said got to me and I don't want her to feel like she's not good enough for me she's perfect, I'm the one that's screwed up.

Z A I R E

I watched Darius hit the shumoney dance as we sat in V.I.P with Elias, Marco and Ember. Everyone was doing there own thing and I was on my solo shit since Alijah was off playing house with Jesse, they lame anyway though so it's cool.

Darius drunk ass stumbled over to me holding a liquor bottle and tried to sit down but ended up falling on his ass so I laughed and helped him up into the seat.

"Bruh you think if I give Ember five dollars she'll suck my dick?" He asked causing Marco to turn and look at me with a smirk and I knew what he was thinking.

"Probably my nigga, why don't you go try" I said encouraging it and he smiled and went to pull out five dollars from his wallet but Marco stopped him and handed him a twenty instead.

We both watched as Darius's drunk ass stumbled over to Ember and handed her twenty as she talked to some nigga in V.I.P. A few minutes later she stood up and slapped the shit out of him causing everyone in V.I.P to look at them and Elias who was standing next to them looked at me and we both began dying.

"Bruh we some fucked up people" Marco laughed as he ran over before Ember could beat his ass. Darius was always fun to mess with cause he stupid, like even if he wasn't drunk he still would of done the same thing.

I took another drink out of the bottle I was holding before setting it down getting comfortable in my seat scoping out all the beautiful woman trying to figure out who I'd be taking back to the crib tonight.

Someone cleared there throat causing me to look up at some dark skin nigga as he took a seat next to me and turned to face me. I took a deep breath wondering what the fuck this bitch wanted, I wasn't in the mood.

"Whats up nigga, I'm Tee and I run the new drug business" he said as someone handed him a blunt and he smoked it in my face.

I chuckled turning to face him looking at the ice on his wrist and the big ass chain around his neck. The nigga looked like some wannabe rapper that had to wear jewelry everyday to remind himself that he had money.

"Am I suppose to give a fuck? What's the reason you stepping to me?" I asked reaching for my gun and he began to laugh taking another hit of his blunt as Marco walked back over.

"I just came to scope out the competion that's all, just see what y'all about" he said with a smirk as he shrugged his shoulders.

"And you must like what you see if you approached me" I shrugged turning away from him and when one of his security guards tried to grab me Marco shot that nigga in the hand and the man quickly began to freak out as he rushed out of VIP.

"Don't touch the homie, whatever the fuck you or one of them lame ass niggas got to say you can say it to him, don't come up in our shit trying to run it cause it's not gonna happen" Marco snapped raising his gun again as Ember and Darius came to back us up.

"I came as a peace offering for now, and because I like the girl" Tee said smoking some more of his blunt and I glanced at Ember.

"I don't fuck with niggas from different sides, sorry" she said flipping her hair over his shoulder as he began to laugh and lick his lower lip.

"Not you, I'm talking about the one who's a Scott" He said cockily and Marco and I shared a look before I stood up from my seat punching him in the stomach causing him to bend over in pain and before his crew could pull out there guns almost everyone in V.I.P that worked for us had there guns out making them out numbered by twenty other people.

"What you want with my sister cuz? Don't get blasted you about to kill my fucking high" Elias laughed raising his gun to the lame niggas head.

"Nah nigga how about we make you an offering, stay the fuck out of our territory, leave my sister alone and you and your niggas can keep your life" I smiled patting him on the back before instructing the security to escort him and his people out. I wasn't to worried about that Alijah situation she could handle her own very well and Jesse wouldn't let anybody step to her without him saying something.

"They're a bunch of fucking clowns" Ember mumbled returning back over to the guy she was having drinks with and I shook my head getting comfortable back in my seat as Marco sat next to me.

"I don't trust them niggas, we need to keep an eye on them because something don't feel right" he said with a mug on his face.

"Next time they come round I won't hesitate, I'm shooting first" Elias mumbled taking another hit of his blunt before passing it to me.

Little did we know our problems were just beginning and we were about to go through hell and back dealing with these niggas.

A L I J A H

"Mama and pops talking about moving to Atlanta when uncle O come home, if he comes home" Moriah told me as he drew in his sketch book. It was amazing and I loved to just sit and watch him draw while I laid my head on his shoulder and we sat on the floor.

"You don't wanna move do you?" I asked him and he shook his head no. I kissed his cheek trying to make him feel better.

"Do you think I could move in with you and Jesse? This is a three bedroom and Elias, Marco, Zaire and Darius live next door so I could go over there whenever you don't want me around I could even spend weekends with auntie Jasmine or go to Cal's house" he said as he sat his pencil down.

I gave him an unsure look, it sounded like he had planned everything in his head already. I heard the refrigerator close and soon Jesse appeared and sat on the couch looking at us wondering why we had stopped talking.

"Ask Jesse what he thinks" I told him and he gave me a look of fear before turning to look at Jesse who was waiting for a response.

"My parents wanna move to Atlanta but I wanna stay here, would you let me move in with y'all?" Moriah asked as Jesse took a sip of his Gatorade and looked him over.

"You know I don't care, but you going to school every fucking day and you start doing dumb shit I'm sending you back to Jade" Jesse said and Moriah looked at me with a smirk and I hugged him before looking back at Jesse mouthing "thank you" to him.

"Don't get to excited though we still have to talk to mom and dad" I tell him before we heard loud noise outside our condo door and I knew it was the boys returning from there night of partying.

Moriah gave me a look and I sighed nodding my head and he quickly got up and jogged out the door closing it behind him going next door with everyone else.

I stood up from the ground and gave Jesse a pout as I walked past and he got up and followed smacking my ass again.

"Tonight I need to get some sleep so no kissing on my neck and shit" I told him sternly and he held his hands up surrendering before we went into the bedroom.

I pulled back the covers getting into bed and he did the same pulling me close to him as my head laid rested on his chest and I traced my name.

"I think Moriah is good practice for when we have kids later on" I told him as I kissed his chin and he stayed quiet for a minute.

"You think I'd be a good dad? I feel like I wouldn't show enough affection to my kids and they'd think I hate them" he said insecure and I smiled up at him.

"If O can have a kid and love him to death anybody can and you know how much Cal loves his mean ass" I laughed and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry for all the times I've fucked up and I'm sorry for all the times I'll fuck up in the future, I'll always love you" he said looking down at me causing me to bit my lip and kiss his chest.

"I'll always love you too" I whispered as he held me tighter and I wrapped my leg around his waist.

Words could not describe how much I loved this man and I knew things would never be perfect between us but if he was willingly to at least try I'd always be here.

AUTHORS NOTE -

Comment and Vote tell me what you think of the new book and everyone's personality now! This by far is probably going to be the best book in the blood line series some CRAZY SHIT is about to go down so be ready for an emotional roller coaster :) I don't think anybody's ready for the twists and turns!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 83
Since alotta y'all loved "A Thugs Love" & "Sticking with my Rider" and I loved it personally myself Ive decided to keep it going & making it into a s...
562K 13K 52
Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael meets Nicki. Nicki has it all, the looks...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
61.8K 2.3K 53
It's 5 years later, Akira and Arie are both now 21 they are freshly out of college and they live together in a apartment complex. They still live in...