Passion From The Grave

Galing kay Cxptured_heart

Making a deal with a ghost is the least thing a person in their right senses would do. But Mildred was stupid... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Part 1)
Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)

Author's Note

567 133 87
Galing kay Cxptured_heart

Hey there, I'm Naomi. Thank you so much for deciding to give my book a chance. I seriously do appreciate it.

If you want updates on this book/ if you like what you read, please follow me and add the book to your reading list.

Also, feedback is highly appreciated so please remember to drop a comment or vote whilst reading. It's motivating.

I accept criticism and helpful eyes that catch mistakes, but if you see a mistake and someone already pointed it out, please pass. You don't have to be the 66th person to point it out. Haha.

Plagiarism of characters, story line or any other part of this book will not be tolerated. Including self advertising.

•If you find this book anywhere other than this account, or anywhere other than Wattpad, please let me know!•

With that being said, Happy reading! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. xxx

^Love, Naomi!^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9 1 7
(Book one of the Family Tree) A girl who has to act perfect with her parents. Is bullied at school for being smart. Is wiped at home for being "stupi...
37.6K 3.4K 33
Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew. Why? Because he needed a change. He nee...
16 0 11
NOTE TO READERS: This is an alternative draft that we wrote for Saving Rose. It's the same story, but written differently. If you read both, we'd lov...
26.4K 7.1K 89
**This book features short, fun, snappy chapters** **Perfectly fine as a standalone** [Caution: may pack a couple of gutpunches.] "First things first...