Aqua

By RensingLim

In Fiore, there are many guilds. examples of these guilds are Fairy tail, Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus(MEN!) and... More

author's note
prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
author's note
another author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note 2.0
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE (3 or 4?)
NEW SERIES!

Chapter 19(ish?)

6 0 0
By RensingLim

Natsu came crashing in yelling "TADIMA!" Gray started fighting, and inevitably, it led to the guild fighting. A typical guild day.

Kaiyo's POV

When I made sure Ga-chan was seated with Levy-san, I looked up and saw master staring at me blankly, lost in his thoughts.

"Master? Is everything alright?"Mira-san questioned from the bar, worried.

"Huh? Y-yes. But need to make an announcement."

I decided to ignore him and concentrate on the strawberry cake Ga-chan had ordered for me.

"Ahem. LISTEN UP BRATS! I need Kaiyo-chan, Natsu, Wendy-chan, Juvia, Gray, Laxus and Gajeel to come to my office, NOW!" Master hollered.

I looked sadly at my cake. It wouldn't be fresh when I came back. Such a shame. I sighed and passed the cake to Erza-san who accepted it happily.

As I trotted up the stairs to the Master's office, Laxus seemed to be hiding something.

"Laxus-san? A penny for your thoughts." I probed.

"Huh? Nothing. Just wondering why only dragonslayers were called to the old man's office." He shared, crease lines emphasising his worries.

"Maybe it has something to do with dragons? I think it's strange too. Ever since the Zeref war thingy happened, nothing has been going on for the dragons." To-chan speculated.

"Anyway, let's just go and see what's on," I sighed. "Juvia's not a dragonslayer, but she was called." I noticed.

When we went into the office, Master was hunched over a book. And sweat was shining on his brow.

"Master, what's up?" I asked, noticing his eyes averted. "I-I found a book that might be of interest to you all." He stammered and passed a worn out and old looking book to Juvia. "T-this is..."Juvia's eyes widened in shock, and read out: "The Book Of Elementals."

Yo, Mina! I know, I know, I'm such a bad author for not updating for so long, but I have to do exams this month, so don't expect anything to come out before 1st October! Again, GOMENASAI!:| And I ship Gruvia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 911 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...