FLOWER GIRL ➝ MY HERO ACADEMI...

By shelleyduvalls

"SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A ROSE, BUT EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS." • In which a nature loving girl meets an awkward o... More

ꜜseason one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ꜜseason two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
ꜜseason three
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
sequel!

seven

8.5K 382 308
By shelleyduvalls

Hana spun around her room and sang an old song. Her plants swayed back and forth to the beat. Her speaker was a birthday present she got many years ago.

She swayed her hips and stretched her arms side by side.

I am the forest and all of the trees
I wish for you to be with me.
When the sunsets tonight tell me goodbye and I'll kiss your black eye.
The one you got in June.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Where the moon kisses the earth behind the old church.

Hana sprinted towards her bed and jumped on it.

She jumped up and down and fell back on her bed. She looked up at her spinning fan and rubbed her forehead.

Hana Kātā was happy.

There was a letter that came in the mail.

YOUR CHILD WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF STAYING IN DORMS AT UA!

Her father read the letter over her mother's shoulder.

As Hana dances in her room, the older Kātās talked quietly.

"It would be nice seeing her off." Aiku pulled on her husband's arm.

It was getting late.

"You won't get to see her as much you know that right?"

Aiko sighed.

"She's growing older we can't keep her here forever."

"Not forever... until she graduates at the least maybe a little... after..."

"You're gonna see, my daughter, more than me and yet you seem to be wanting her to stay more."

He didn't really see Hana that much during the school day. Maybe he could catch her if he was going faster at washing the windows.

He mostly worked in the upper part of the building not where Hana was.

"Would it be nice to have our house to ourselves?" Aiko asked.

"No, what we even do?" Riku crosses his arms then looked at his wife.

He blushed. "Oh..."

"Yeah, we could do that."

Riku laughed nervously. "Oh..."

Her mother looked at the clock.

"We must be the last house they come to huh?"

"Yeah probably."

Aiko looked at him. "I'm feeling faint..." she said putting her hand over her heart.

His eyes widened and he got on the floor and touched her hands.

"You feel cold."

She didn't.

"Yes cold... could you run to the store..." she made her voice go wistful.

He stood up quickly.

"I'll get you some... I don't know what I'll get you! I'll be back!" He kissed his wife quickly and ran out not even remembering his keys. He came back a moment later and grabbed his wallet and keys.

He kissed her again then left.

There was a knock on the door. She frowned and got up.

"I saw you grab your keys how did you..."

All Might was standing at her door. She actually did almost fall over. She leaned against the door frame.

He wore yellow dress pants and his head was bandaged. His skinny arm was in a cast. His clothes seemed to be too big for him.

"Hello, ma'am I'm here to talk to you about the dorms and your daughter."

The woman stared for a minute and breathlessly featured for him to come inside.

He looked around the house and saw a picture of young Hana covered in dirt hold a cactus with her bare hands. Another picture had her in a pink dress and with her tongue sticking out. She was a cute kid.

"I would offer you tea but I'm sure you've been offered tea all day..."

All Might nodded. Aiko sat down at the kitchen table. He sat across from her.

"How are you, sir?"

"Fine ma'am... you live a great deal away."

"Oh yes well I'm sorry you came all this way to have what should be a five-minute conversation... maybe two if we stop the small talk."

"Right... Would you like us to wait for your husband to come back?"

She shook her head. "It's fine we both agree on the matter away." She lied sweetly.

"I'm sure you've read the letter about the class moving into the dorms."

"Oh yes, I think it would be good for Hana!"

"I agree..."

This was easy almost too easy. All the other parents had at least asked a few questions before just agreeing.

"Ya know for all of middle school she was so sad... she really didn't do much. She went to school came back and just stayed in her room with her plants. Or she would just write in those diaries she would obsessively read them too. I think it's my fault but I also think it was because she didn't have many friends... she had friends actually but I always had this feeling that she didn't really like them."

Aiko stared staring off at a picture of Hana when she was a toddler.

"She has friends now... they're good friends." All Might felt very awkward. It felt like he was listening to something he shouldn't be.

"Yeah she's told me all about her classmates... but she does have friends right? You're not saying that to calm a crazy mother down?"

All Might nodded thinking about how Young Midoriya told him about Hana one day in training.

"Yeah she did this technique where she rose a bunch of roses from the ground, she completely covered the ceiling light. When it was dark it attacked. It was so cool..." he had gushed with that stary gaze in his eyes.

"She has good friends." He said again.

"Oh good. That's good... very good."

"So is she allowed to stay in the dorms? I can assure you we will keep an eye on her and we will do everything in our power to make sure nothing bad happens to her or anyone else."

"Well I sure hope not I would destroy that school with my bare hands if that were to happen." 

All Might stood up and Aiko followed him towards the door.

"It's a good thing my husband isn't here if he was he would harass you for an autograph."

The door unlocked and it burst open. Riku Kātā was holding several types of cold medicine, a new soft blanket and a hot cocoa in his right.

"Honey I didn't know if you were getting sick so-"

He paused before dropping everything. She was gonna have to clean up that damn hot coco...

"All Might." He said in a heartfelt whisper.

"Hello, sir." All Might nodded.

"Oh my God, can I have your autograph?" His voice cracked.

"Riku he can barely use his arm!"

"Right I'm sorry!"

All Might smiled. "I'll give you one once my arms heal I promise."

This house is filthy we should have cleaned it for you! Riku thought suddenly scrambling.

"I'm glad Hana will be staying with us at the dorms. Have a nice night ma'am."

Riku paused. She would be what?

All Might shook the man's hand before leaving. When the front door shut Riku kicked a box of
antibiotics.

"You're angry."

"We weren't done with this discussion." He walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge.

He grabbed the only beer that was left. He hit the cap on the edge of the kitchen counter causing it to pop off. He always enjoyed that little hiss bottles made when you opened them.

He took a sip and the bottle was pulled away from his hand. Aiko touched his cheeks, she slowly moved her hands down on the sides of his neck.

"This isn't about me or you it's about her. Please understand that."

"It was selfish."

"I know."

"I'm angry at you."

"I know."

They were quiet for a moment. Hana's music was so loud there was a vibration going against the whole house.

"Oh I'm free to by myself and I love it!" Hana sang loudly.

He snorted as his daughters horrendous singing voice.

"You won't get to see her as much," Riku said shutting his eyes.

Aiko stood on her tippy toes and kissed his forehead.

"She can visit and she has a phone it's not like she's going to a different country.

He exhaled and rolled his neck.

"I love you." He whispered.

Aiko took the beer and sipped it.

"She has friends it makes me so happy," Aiko said holding the bottle to her chest.

"Yeah... it makes me happy too."

Hana rocked back and forth on her heels. They were moving into the dorms. She adjusted her tie and blew her bangs out of her eyes. She saw her classmates.

Heights Alliance was constructed in just three days. Her father told her about the grand size of the dorms. It was huge, a tall building that kinda looked like an 'H' with the words;

1 - A
ALLIANCE

in the center of the building.

So this was her new home? It will do...

"Isn't this exciting?" Momo whispered.

"Yeah!" She nodded still in awe of the pure size of the building.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together."

Wow, he's happy to see us. What a whirlwind of a day this is becoming.

"So we all the go-ahead to move on campus!" Sero said happily.

Hagakure sighed, "it took a lot of convincing from my parents."

"I was pretty concerned about mine." Jiro scratches her cheek gently.

"It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack."

"We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed.  The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys." Asui said.

"Yeah."

"I was surprised, as well. But circumstances have changed." Aizawa shrugged.

Hana assumed it was because they didn't want to rehire a whole cast of new teachers...

"Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

Oh my God, that's why we're there!

Her classmates agreed with her inner thought.

"This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Kātā. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

Shit.

"Based on your reactions. I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan."

Hana's skirt ruffled with a blow of the wind.

"I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't from All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro and Hagakure. The six of you who went, of course. But also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students."

Hana felt her knees go to jelly? Expelled? If that fight with All Might went in a different direction she would have been expelled... not only that almost the entire class would be expelled. She let out a breath but sucked it back in.

"That's all. Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home."

The class wasn't exactly cheering.

She began to pick at her nail polish.

"Come here," Bakugo said dragging Kaminari by the shirt.

"Uh— Huh? Wait. For what?"

Both boys went behind a bush.

Hana stared confused.

There was suddenly sparks of electricity followed by Kaminari yelling. Her eyes widened and she winced.

Kaminari came out of the bush a second later his brain was fried. He was giving them all thumbs up and said "yay, yay, yay, yay, yay."

Hana burst out laughing. She felt bad for the boy but at the same time... it was pretty funny.

"Kaminari show em' your dumb side." She heard Bakugo yell.

Kaminari had drool run down his chin and snot coming out of his nose.

Hana looked over at Kirishima.

She walked over. She saw a bunch of money in his hands.

"Woah... where'd you get that?!" Hana asked watching him count.

"Nowhere." He put the money in his pocket quickly.

"Hmm, can I have some money?"

"For what?"

"I don't know."

Kirishima looked at her and then looked at his classmates.

"Sorry guys I know this won't make up for everything but let's go out to eat tonight! On me!"

The class cheered.

Kirishima looked back at her.

"That'll do Red. That'll do."

The dorms were nice. Super nice. So nice they made her feel a little poorer. She was located on the 3rd floor. Her room was next Asui's room.

She was in her new room and stared at all of her boxes.

Haru, her Venus flytrap was sitting on a desk. It was excited.

"I know new environment huh. I'm excited as well. I'm sure you're gonna miss the others."

Her mother had forced her to not full her room with a bunch of plants.

"Plants are last year honey. You need personality in your dorm room!"

Her dad had given her a bunch of stuff from his college room and her mother had taken her shopping.

The first box was filled with stuff for her desk. Pink planners, pink pencils, pink pens, her plant diaries, and some (can you guess) pink sticky notes. She organized them and put Haru (who was now in a new pot) on the edge of her desk.

The second box was stuff from her father. She wasn't sure what she expected but the first thing she saw was an inappropriate poster. She shut the box and covered her mouth.

"Why did you give me that..." she asked allowed.

She peaked the box open and got the poster. She stared at it before looking down on her girlish frame. Hana never really felt self-conscious about her body. I mean her legs were a little too long... and her chest wasn't the biggest but she thought her smile was cute and her eyes shined in a nice way.

She got up and went to where a mirror was on her wall. Her pajamas were white and had cactuses on them. Her shorts stopped at her upper thigh and her button-up shirt had the first two buttons in buttoned. She looked at her arms which she had realized were more muscular. In fact, her whole body had gained muscle. She pulled up her shirt and stared at her stomach. She pinched it.

Was it possible to have one ab? Because it seemed like Hana had one. She put her shirt down and looked at her chest. She peeked behind the button up and the white tank top underneath.

She wasn't flat-chested... but they weren't huge... Hana stopped staring.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was a cute girl. That's what she had been told ever since she was little. She hated cute. What did cute even mean?

"You're not ugly Hana, but you're not a knockout either! You're fine. You're cute. You're in the middle. You're neutral."

No one had a crush on her when she was little... she hadn't even kissed anyone yet. Freshly turned sixteen-year-old Hana Kātā had never kissed a single person besides her parents. She bet everyone else had been kissed at least once.

She left the mirror and chucked the poster across the room and into a closet. She could just give that thing to Kaminari or Mineta.

She continued to set up her room. Her dad gave her the most random things. She put a dart board up against the wall as well as a movie poster to a movie she hasn't even seen. She put some books on a shelf near the end of her room. Her bed was newly made with new sheets her mother got her. She put up another poster on her door. It was the old All Might poster her family kept in the garage since she could remember. It felt weird putting it up.

Hana looked around her room. Her dorm room had two opposing aesthetics. Girly, and college boy.

She sighed. This was nothing like her room at home but she supposed she couldn't judge.

She saw another box. She frowned and opened it. There was a Polaroid camera inside as well as a yellow book. She opened the book it was completely blank and was filled with white paper. She saw a note and opened it.

From: Mom
thought you might like this. The camera is mine!!! Found it in the garage. Give scrapbooking a try I heard it's fun plus you like old lady activities anyways! (just kidding). Love you!

She smiled and put the card on her desk. She put the scarp book on the edge of her desk.

There was no one alive as cute as her mother.

There was a knock on her door and she got off the floor and opened it. Mina was outside.

"Hi."

"We're going inside the boys' rooms!"

Hana blinked. "What?"

"She means we want to see who has the coolest room," Uraraka said suddenly appearing next to her.

In fact, all the girls were at her door. Hana grabbed her U.A jacket and shut her door. She zipped up the blue and white jacket and looked around.

"Where's Asui?" She frowned.

"She's not feeling well," Momo informed.

"Come on it'll be fun!" Hagakure yelled throwing her hands around Hana's neck.

She realized the girls were walking off and the invincible girl was dragging her.

"Besides don't you want to see Midroyia's room?" Hagakure elbowed her side.

"No!"

"Aw, you're blushing!"

"Shut up!"

They informed the boys of this weird game they wanted to play and before any of them could agree they went into Izuku's room.

"Please, it's not fit for-"

All the girls squealed. All Might everywhere. Everywhere. From posters to figurines to curtains.

Izuku leaned on his desk and blushed.

"Ya know for your birthday I'll get you a piece of All Might's hair... so you can finally be happy," Hana said picking up an action figure and standing it up.

"Ahaha!" Izuku laughed awkwardly and grabbed the action figurine.

Everyone's room was what Hana had expected. Koda had a rabbit apparently so that was the highlight of the night for her.

Koda had to push her out of his room to leave the rabbit alone.

"Man, this sucks. I feel so judged right now." Kaminari sulked.

"Hey, what a coincidence. I don't feel great. At all." Ojiro agreed.

"Same here."

"Et moi."

"That's because the boys are the only ones who are getting picked on," Mineta said coming out of what seemed like thin air.

"They said it was a contest to see who has the coolest dorm room. Well, what about them?! We have to see the girls' rooms to tell which ones best."

"Is it that serious?" Hana asked raising a brow.

"Yes! Your interior designs skills should be held at the same standards as ours! Maybe even higher. Show us those dorms!"

God, I want to go to bed.

"I'm into it!" Mina clapped.

"Huh?"

She should sneak off and go to bed like Bakugo.

Hana could tell Mineta was doing this for some perverted reason but she couldn't figure out what the reason was.

As she walked behind the group she yawned.

"Are you tired?" Izuku asked her.

Obviously...

"Oh yeah... I'm kinda nervous about sleeping tonight too... I've never slept away from home before..."

"You've never had a sleepover?"

"No."

"I've only like one so you're not alone." Izuku laughed scratching the back of his head.

She nodded.

They reached Sato's room. It was cute not what she had expected although Todoroki's was still better simply because he changed the walls themselves.

Hana noticed some eggs and milk and other things.

Hana was handed a slice of cake. She took a bite into it.

"Sato, you like baking?"

"I mostly do it for my sugar Quirk. Store-bought sweets can get pricey."

Hana clapped and grabbed his hands.

"We can bake together! I love baking oh it would be so fun!" She gushed.

"Aha... wow okay." Sato blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"You two can bake cakes for my tea one day!"

They were done with the boy's rooms and now it was time for the girls.

"Next is Sui."

"Hey, where is Asui I haven't seen her."

"Oh, she's not feeling well so she stayed in her room."

"Well we shouldn't bother her she can show us when she's feeling better." Kaminari looked at Hana's door.

Hana jumped in front of her door.

"Okay be nice... because it looks kinda weird and my dad gave me random stuff and..."

All of them stared at her.

She sighed. "Okay..."

She opened her door and they looked inside.

"You have a dartboard!" Kirishima yelled and began throwing darts.

Izuku looked around and picked up her Polaroid.

"Woah this looks old." He said.

Hana took it and yelled. "Smile!"

The Polaroid flashed and a picture came out the bottom. Hana took it and shook it as they did in tv shows. When the photo developed Hana laughed.

I'm putting this in my scrapbook.

"Hey, Hana I think you forgot to hang up a poster," Sero said picking up a poster.

"Wait that's-!"

"Ah!" Sero screamed and dropped the poster wiping his hands on his pants.

The x rated poster rolled out on her dorm room. She puffed.

"It's not mine I think my dad gave it to me by accident," Hana said picking it up.

She looked and saw all the boys had a blush on their face.

"Oh don't be embarrassed!" Hana said trying to calm them down.

"Actually... Mineta, here you can have this." Hana three the poster at Mineta and he caught.

"I'll think of you whenever I look at it." His whispered.

"Gross dude," Kirishima said kicking him.

They had voted on who won this little competition. All the girls voted for Sato because of the cake. Hana stretched she was so ready for sleep. She was about to leave when Uraraka said.

"Hey, Todoroki! Wait a minute. Hana you too. Deku and Iida you as well. Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, you have a sec? It's really important."

The group of seven walked out of the common area and outside. It was dark and the only thing really lighting the way was the lights put in the front of the dorms. The moon wasn't even out.

"So, uh. Where are we going?" Kirishima asked.

Hana stared at Sui. She was standing there with a ghost of a smile on her face. She looked not herself.

"Right here. Sui said she had something she wanted to tell everyone." Uraraka said.

"You guys know I'm pretty straightforward, and always speak what's on my mind. But sometimes... I don't know. I'm at a loss. Remember what I said back at the hospital? When you were talking about the rescue?"

Hana bit her lower lip.

"I said; Going after Bakugo would break the rules. That means you'd be acting like villains, not heroes."

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, we remember."

"My heart was hurting. And the things I said must've upset you." Sui looked down on the ground.

"It's okay Sui." Uraraka patted her back.

"Despite my warning, you still went and saved Bakugo. I didn't know that until the morning. I thought I'd stopped you. But it turns out I was worthless. A complete failure. And suddenly I had no idea what to say. I didn't think I deserved to joke around and have fun with everyone like usual. But... it made me so sad to be without you..."

Asui began to cry. Actually, she began to sob.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you. Even if I'm still not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling. I wanted you to know so we can hang out and talk and have a good time again." Sui began to ribbit and she wiped tears from her eyes.

"It's not just you who thinks that. Everyone... felt pretty bad and... wanted things back the way they used to be before. That's why we did the room contest. To bring us closer together and make us feel like a class again. It's all we could come up with, so please don't think we were trying to trick you or anything. Look, what I'm saying is, let's all work hard at our training and work hard and be good friends again. Okay?"

A rose popped up behind Hana. Her cheeks felt hot and her throat was dry.

"Sui!" Kirishima yelled causing her to jump.

"I'm sorry! Thanks for telling us how you feel!" He yelled with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay!"

"I'm sorry too."

"You shouldn't feel bad."

Hana stayed quite before hugging her tight and lifting her off the ground.

"I'm sorry Sui!"

Hana sunk to the ground and brought Sui down with her.

I'm sorry and I love you!

"Listen. I won't make you sad again!" Kirishima said shaking Asui's shoulders.

Momo had begun to top the top of the frog girl's head. "Me either." She said.

"We promise!" Iida said with a sad smile on his face.

Asui continued to cry and Hana rubbed her cheek.

Hana looked up at the sky. She couldn't tell if the stars were sparkling or if it was just due to the tears in her eyes.

a/n: hey junior year is fucking beating  my ass its week fucking 3 of it .  I really hope you all
Like this because I lowkey hate it but I like it at the same Time soooo.

Anyways umm vote I guess BYE see y'all when I see y'all

p.s: ship Riku and Aiko Kātā. They're OTP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.1K 55
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑, 𝐎𝐇, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓...❞ ❝...𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒...
263K 12.7K 36
/ 𝑩𝑶𝑲𝑼 𝑵𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝒙 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...
604 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
5.5K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...