Sun and Moon ☆ Haechan

By markscult

☆Soulmate au ☆They were fated together Cover by @lor-beer More

☆P R E L U D E
☆I N F O
☆1
☆3
☆4
☆5
☆6
☆7
☆8
☆9
☆10
☆11
☆12
☆13
☆14
☆15
☆16
☆17
☆18
☆19
☆20
☆21
☆22
☆23
☆24
☆25
☆26
☆27
☆28
☆29
☆30
☆31
☆32
☆33
☆34
☆35
☆36
☆37
☆38
☆39
☆40
☆41
☆42
☆43
☆44
☆45
☆46
☆47
☆48
☆49
☆50
100k
1M

☆2

52.4K 2K 628
By markscult

I hate that I need you

His mind was plagued by the image of the moon, everytime he closed his eyes he could see the blurred image of a girl, supposedly his soulmate.
He had heard stories about this, the lack of your soulmates presence can affect you in many ways.
A common one was dreams or visions about them.

"Hey Donghyuck, you okay?" Chenle asked from the front seat, looking worriedly at the boy who was massaging his temples.
Donghyuck didn't look up however, the dull throbbing was being more prevalent the more time went by.
"Thanks for coming with me to get my parents, they said they really liked you." Chenle waffled on, not realising what his friend was going through.

It was evening once she reached the door. She stared at the door number 3 and hesitated to knock.
Just do it Yuji.

Swallowing the rising fear, the nervous girl raised her hand to the door and knocked three times and waited impatiently, tapping her trainer clad feet on the floor.
Eventually, the door swung open to reveal no one but the person you yearned to see.

"Hi." She greeted, smiling widely at her twin.

Renjun just stood there, mouth agape at the face his sister was stood in front of him and not hours away.
He blinked slowly, then reached out and pushed her, to see if his eyes were deceiving him. In result, the girl fell back and Renjun's shock expanded.

"You're here? In Korea?"

Yuji glared at her brother and his eyes widened in realisation, helping her stand up. She dusted herself off then turned to him once more.
"Let's do this properly."
And she pulled him into a hug and Renjun swore she was hugging him so hard he could see stars.

"I can't believe you're actually here." Renjun stated, poking her to see if she was real. Yuji scowled at him and slapped his hand away.
"Stop it you idiot."

"Now are you gonna let me in or?"

Renjun nodded frantically, pulling his sister in by her arm and into the apartment.
"I live here with Chenle, but we have a spare room you can use, sorry if it's messy- I didn't really know we had company." Renjun jokingly sighed.
"It's fine Junnie, I'm just glad to see you." She sighed and scanned her brother.
"You've grown so much since the last time I saw you."

"Three whole years... how's dad?" He asked, the awkward topic rising.
"He's the same, how's Mum?"
"She's the same too." Renjun replied, feeling nostalgic.
"Do you want to go see her?"

"Not right now, I just want to sleep to be honest." Yuji laughed, rubbing her eyes.
But as she did so, her wrist felt empty.
Heart racing, she jolted her hand away from her eye to see her bracelet was gone and then the Sun shaped tattoo started to burn.

I'm so used to writing in 2nd person so if you see any mistakes please let me knooo

Also let me know how you're feeling about this book
💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 26.7K 102
❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
235 17 15
𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜-𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚢. 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐...
399K 16.3K 70
❝𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.❞ ✧ 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧/𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐮 ✧ cover by @-milk...
244K 3.8K 46
A bunch of NCT Oneshots with your favorite members ♡ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Cover credits : @XxM00NW0LFxX ♡ 26/8/19 - #2 nctoneshots ♡ 31/8/19 - #1 nct...