Hermitcraft Oneshots

By Demi-Witch-FanFreak

just hermitcraft oneshots I own none of the fanart shown More

Over the Line
No Strings Attached
So you need a suit? part 1
Incorrect quotes
Don't touch that!
Once hidden, twice cry
There's Three of You?!
Tagged!!

Requests

5.7K 42 19
By Demi-Witch-FanFreak

Hi, I'm FanFreak! This is my first story  ever on wattpad, and i'm not very good at writing. I won't be that good at updating, but if you want to request something feel free to!

Try not to get your hopes up, the storys won't be that good, but I'll try!

Rules:
No smut. At all. Ever.

More rules to come or not, idk i'm new to this.

If your request isn't up quickly, i have irl stuff, other storys, working on it, or im just stuck....

FanFreak out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
461K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...