Hold My Love

By PersadiaAmore

COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind tha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The drug for his heart
Chapter 2: Hope for Tomorrow
Chapter 3:When it all began
Chapter 4: Puppy Love
Chapter 5: Those Stormy Grey Eyes
Chapter 6: Have Mercy
Chapter 7: One of a Kind
Chapter 8: Our thing
Chapter 9: Finding Me
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter 11: Oh Brother
Chapter 12: That type of Crying
Chapter 13: Teenage Drama
Chapter 14: A Liar with a Ring
Chapter 15: Goodbyes
Chapter 16: Mother Dear
Chapter 17: An abortion David
Chapter 18: An Honor
Chapter 19: Scotch and Cuban Cigars
Chapter 20: His Angel
Chapter 21: Ashley's, Becky's and Stacy's
Chapter 22: C4 Ripped tastes like DoDo
Chapter 23: Follow me Baby
Chapter 24: Alessandro
Chapter 25: Their World
Chapter 26: Does Love Beat All?
Chapter 27: He let her go
Chapter 28: Somebody's Wife
Chapter 30: The Boss
Chapter 31: 'us'
Chapter 32: Thanksgiving
Chapter 33: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 34: Flying to the Moon
Chapter 35: His Family
Chapter 36: How the Rich Indulge
Chapter 37: American Men
Chapter 38: A Child, Andy
Chapter 39: A Dress fit for a Princess
Chapter 40: Sophia and Giovanni
Chapter 41: Crackheads
Chapter 42: Caught
Chapter 43: Jailbreak
Chapter 44: A bunch of Prudes
Chapter 45: Big Head's Cousin
Chapter 46: Lukewarm
Chapter 47: BABIES??
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: A threat?
Chapter 50: The Jefferson's
Chapter 51: Gone too Soon
Chapter 52: Corporal Punishment
Chapter 53: New Normal
Chapter 54: 12/20/20
Chapter 55: Two Winners
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Adoption
Chapter 58: A Jealous Man
Chapter 59: Amen's and Friends that kiss
Chapter 60: On the Run
Chapter 61:Now
Chapter 62: Maria
Chapter 63: Luca Grey Anastasi
Chapter 64: Revenge
Chapter 65: Divorce
Chapter 66: Birthday Boy
Chapter 67: Miscarriage
Chapter 68: Kidnapped
Chapter 69: Our Babies
Chapter 70: Safe House Shenanigans
Chapter 71: Progress
Chapter 72: A broken-hearted fool
Chapter 73: Redemption
To Fight For Aisha
With Love: The Motherland

Chapter 29: Dirty Dancing

2.5K 162 7
By PersadiaAmore

It's been five days since we left Giovanni and life seems to have slowed down as the days feel like years and the nights like months.

I have called him repeatedly, left messages on his personal phone and as well as his business phone. And let me tell you it took a lot of my pride doing that.

But there has yet to be a reply. It was simple, Giovanni is done with me. The only reason I keep reaching out to him is because I want to apologize for my behavior and words.

He is a prideful man and I know he would never admit it but he is hurt by what I said that night. Although he is wrong to not tell me the truth, I should not have reacted like that.

I left Samantha in the Hospital with her Father early this Morning and Marissa would take her home tonight.

So I had this night to myself and what better way to spend but by drinking some wine by myself?

Well the idea sounded great until I realized I didn't have any wine. So here I am at a liquor store buying some wine and talking to a brunette with big blue eyes.

"Like see, this one probably will be more richer while this one lighter".

She nods as I explain the secret behind wine that Gio had taught me.

"Actually I wanna forget tonight so I'm gonna go for something heavy".

I frown, "Rough day?"

She grunts "More like rough week".

I laugh sadly, "Me too sis".

She gives me a knowing look, "A man?"

I sigh, "Yeah, I think I effed up".

She suddenly looks at me excitedly, "You know, there's a club at the edge of town and it's free Ladies night between 12-1. Come with me!"

I frown, "Oh no, I don't do clubs".

And I also just met this, girl like sis what?

She narrows her eyes at me, "Have you ever even been to one?"

I look away.

"Don't knock it till you try it. Come with me tonight, my boyfriend is acting like a bitch so I'm single till I get tired of vibrators".

I gasp and laugh at her bluntness.

Putting my wine bottle back on the shelf she leads me outside where the crispy November air shakes me.

"Why can't you go with your other friends?And I don't even know your name!"

She laughs, "I don't have any friends and the name's Sienna"

I bit my lip, "I'm Sophia, and I don't know yous seem nice but we just met a few minutes ago".

"And I can already tell we're gonna be best friends. Be wild. Just for tonight".

I chuckle, "We have 30 minutes till 1 am and I wont pay if we get there late

***

Sienna drove me to her apartment where she slipped on a short black dress with a plunging neckline with strappy heels to match.

She came back out and handed me a wine red mini dress that came above my knees but the slit on the side went up halfway my thigh and the back was open exposing half of my back.

It was too much. Wayyy to much.

Sienna glares at me noticing my hesitation, "You look way to good for me to let you take it off".

After I fix my hair into an up-do, we drive to my house where I grab a pair of heels because Sienna has bigger feet, then we make our way to the club.

I shake my head, "There is no way we'll get in Sienna, this line is really long".

She checks her watch, "We have five minutes, stay behind me and keep up".

I followed her as she ran and pushed people in the line till we were at the front.

"Hey Jake! How are you baby!"

The huge man with tattoos glares at her before taking money from a guy and letting him in.

"What do you want Sienna?"

She smiles sweetly at him, "It's free Ladies night and my girl and I came to drink and grind what else?".

Jake rolls his eyes, "Yeah well your late".

Sienna bugs out her eyes acting surprised, "No way! We were here on time but you took forever getting the money from that guy on purpose".

Jake narrows his eyes then finally looks at me. I look down away from his cold dark eyes.

"Last time Jones. Seriously".

Batting her eyelashes, Sienna blows him a kiss then grabs my arm pulling me into the crowded club.

For the most part it was dark but the dim red lights made it easier for people to see around. Everywhere I looked there were people, sitting on the sofa's, drinking at the bar, making out at a corner and grinding on the dance floor.

'Enjoy yourself' by Pop Smoke was being played so loud I couldn't hear Sienna who was rambling next to me.

It was overwhelming to someone who isn't used to this type of commotion so I had to take a second and close my eyes to relax myself.

I reminded myself that I was here to have fun and to stop mopping around because of Giovanni. I did all I could do to reach out to him and now it was beyond me. So I'm going to have fun, and let what come's happen.

"You alright!"

I look up at Sienna and smile unsure. She takes my hand and leads me to the bar where she hands me a drink. Upon deciding I want to be reckless for the night, I don't bother to ask what it is and drink it up before I back down.

Sienna cheers and I grab my throat as the liquor burns. The bartender smirks and slides me a glass of water which I sip.

A guy comes over and takes Sienna to the dance while I wait for the liquor to hit me.

"Here this one is a bit sweeter, it will make you feel better".

I smile at the bartender and drown the drink.

"How did you learn to make these?"

He chuckles, "My mother was an alcoholic, I just started mixing things up as kid and by the time I was a seventeen I got my first job".

My eyes widen, "I'm sorry to hear that!"

He looks at me confused, "She never loved me and I never loved her. I couldn't care less when she died ".

I look away at the dance floor feeling sad and uncomfortable.

Smiling I turn back to him, "What's your name?"

"Josh".

I stand, "Would you mind dancing with me Josh".

He checks his wrist watch, "I still have 20 more minutes for tonight beautiful. Why don't you go and dance?"

I look away, "I'm kinda scared...It's fine I'll wait for you".

After a few more minutes he pulls his phone out and then a guy comes from the back. Josh says something to him and then he comes out, takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

Sienna comes up to us swaying her hips with the same guy holding her drink. By now my body was feeling light and I had gained new confidence I didn't know I had before.

"This is Josh!", I screamed to Sienna.

"I know, I was at the bar earlier remember!?"

I laugh, "Oops I forgot!"

'My neck, My back' by khia comes on and Josh puts his hands on my hips pressing me closer to him. I sway to the blaring music grinding a bit on him.

After three more songs pass someone grabs Josh spinning him around.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"I-I told Felix to stand in for me-"

He grabs Josh by the collar, "SO YOU COULD GRIND AROUND!!"

"I-I-"

"WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU BECAUSE BOSS WANTS A FUCKING DRINK!"

Josh's face pales,"I swear I'll get on that right awa-"

"YOU BETTER MAKE IT GOOD BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST ONE!"

Heaving enough and mostly because I the alcohol gave me boldness, I push around and stand in front of Josh.

"It's not his fault! I asked him to dance with me and he was only being nice. And you can tell your boss to FUCK HIMSELF!"

Remember to Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 267 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
472K 14.3K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
895 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...