Life and its silver lining.

By Mercyexile

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the onl... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

184 9 0
By Mercyexile

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

-xXx-

Naruto POV

The next few months seem to fly by and just before christmas we all get the biggest surprise we have ever had. Menma moved back here just over a month ago and is now living in his own flat that sasuke and I got him as a welcome home gift. I even help him decorate it as he didn't want to pay someone else to do a job that I could do better myself.

He has been getting to know his nieces and nephews who wasn't born when he left and getting to know Natsu again after being gone for twelve years. He has even started working for us as he didn't want to work for dad as he would soon be taking over the company once dad retires. 

First he wanted to learn about the business from us as we are much smaller then dads company is. So he thought it would be better learning it from us as we have more time then dad does. He has been doing really well so far, dad even said that he would still come in and help if it gets to much for him.

The surprise we got was mum and Naruko moving back here and we only find out when they came knocking on our door just a week before christmas. Sasuke let them in so we could hear what they wanted and why they were back here after so long. What mum said not only surprised me but it did sasuke too.

"Look Naruto I know you may hate me for how I was back then and how I treated you when I found out you were my son. For that I am so sorry and I was wondering if I could get to know you and my grand-children." (Ku)

"I never hated you at all, I loved you all even if you hated me and didn't want me. I still saw you as my family even after you left me behind to move into your new home I never once hated you or dad. Thats not the only thing you want though is it and because you know dad won't help you have come to me right." (N)

"No it isn't, the money Minato left behind is nearly gone and I know he won't help us get a job because of how I was before, so I was wondering if you could help me get one." (Ku)

"Yeah I can but it won't be working with us. So before the money was their anything you wanted to do before dad put the idea of starting you own company in your head." (N)

"Yeah I always enjoyed cooking and would have like to own my own cafe or bakery why." (Ku)

"Is it something you could get into again." (N)

"Yeah I think it could be something I could get into." (Ku)

"Right I know a place that could help you but you will have to be okay with taking orders from the owner. It is were I work for years and they are very nice people to work for, I could ring them for you after new years and ask." (N)

"You don't mean Ichiraku do you?" (S)

"Yeah sasuke I do, they are willing to help anyone who needs it, just as long as they are treated with respect for helping those who need it out." (N)

"Ichiraku, isn't that the raman place, I used to always eat there before your dad." (Ku)

"Yeah it is, I worked there from five years old, it was how I paid for food, school items, clothes and how I manage to get my bedsit, until I left before natsu was born." (N)

"Could you as I need to make my own money, as I now understand that money doesn't come for free, you have to earn it by working and not just sitting round doing nothing." (Ku)

"If I do, do this for you. You have to work when they ask you too and not moan about it. Cause if you do and you leave I won't help you again, do you understand that." (N)

"Yeah I do, I have enough money to find a place to live and buy the items we are gonna need. After that it will be nearly gone so I will need to start earning my own money, we both will so that means you too Naruko." (Ku)

"Yeah, yeah whatever mum or I can just move in with Menma that way I won't need to work." (Na)

"Oh no, your not moving in with me no way. You have got to learn just like I did once I moved out. I worked and saved nearly every penny so I could move back here like I wanted to from the moment I was made to leave and stepped foot in the US. I wanted to come home so much that I buckled down in school so I could go to collage and get a degree in business. I am also learning from Naruto and Sasuke how to run a business so I will be ready when dad is ready to pass the company on to me." (Me)

"Why would he pass it onto you and not me?" (Na)

"Because unlike you I have improved myself over the years while you barely pass your exams and didn't go to collage. You stayed at home spending the money along with mum because that is all you know how to do. Sorry mum but its true." (Me)

"I know it is and that my fault for being the way I was, its only now I finally understand what your dad said to me all those years ago." (Ku)

"What made you change so much back then?" (N)

"I really don't know, I really wanted to own my own little bakery or cafe, then I met your dad and he started talking about building a company from nothing and making it into the best around. Maybe in a way that idea out shined my own and because of that I forgot who I was and turned into someone else." (Ku)

"So in a few years once you have the money to do so will you be making that dream from back then real." (S)

"Yeah I think that is something I can work towards one day." (Ku)

"Then that will be your goal to make come true. In five years or less you will start you own cafe or bakery." (N)

"I like the sound of that." (Ku)

"Now we just need to find you a two bedroom house to live in and the items you are gonna need. You can even stay with me for a few days, so tomorrow you will start looking for somewhere alright mum." (Me)

"Thanks Menma, we will be out of your hair as soon as we can." (Ku)

"Just make sure you are, I like living on my own and having you both around again just won't feel right sorry." (Me)

"Thats fine, I understand that as you have been living on your own for seven years now, so having your mum and sister around again will be strange for you." (Ku)

"Yeah it will be, I'm just glad you understand." (Me)

Wow I just can't believe how much mum has changed, yet I'm still not sure weather its real or not I guess time will tell if she had or not. Naruko is still the same if not worse then she was before, maybe she still want Sasuke like she once did all those years ago.

Like mum, I guess only time will tell if thats what she still wants and if it is, she will have one hell of a fight on her hands. I may have let him go once but never again he is mine and only mine no body else's.

Even back then I don't think sasuke would have said yes to her if she asked him no matter if he was with me or not. Cause he is 100% gay just like I am, who likes giving it and taking it up the bum only not as often as I do.

Just thinking about him being inside me is making me hard so I turn to him and whisper in his ear.

"If we were alone right now, you would be deep inside me until we both cum then I would do you just as good." (N)

"Why wait our bedroom is soundproof, so they won't hear us so you can be a load as you like baby. Now come on and let me fu*k you long and hard before you do me the same." (S)

I can't wait anymore I take him by the hand but not before saying.

"Menma can you show them were you live and you can all come back around seven and have diner with us if you like."

"Sure as its nearly time for the children to come home. I know how you like hem to do their homework without anyone around, so no one can interrupt them while they do it all."

"Thanks menma we will see you all later for dinner."

I walk us up to our room and as soon as the door is closed and locked he pushes me against the wall and start kissing me long and hard.

"You safe as I want to feel you around me as I cum deep inside you."

"Yes next week is when I'm not."

"Good."

With that he start kissing me before slowly moving down my neck as we undress each other before he lifts me up as my legs go round him and he slowly enters me. He feels so good and his huge member deep inside me filling me up with it.

"Sasu more.... deeper..... fuck.... harder..... feel so.... goood."

"Anything for you baby. God I love how you feel around me."

"Ahh more ... fuck me harder sexy..... yes, right there...."

"Fuck baby, cum for me again before."

"Yes sasu..... faster.... make me stream."

"Baby I'm about too."

"Deep inside me sasu, shit me too."

"Naru."

"SASUKE Ahhh ahhh."

He holds me in his arms as we both finish cumming together before carrying me over to the bed and laying us both down before slowly pulling out of me. We clean each other up before we go again. 

"Baby make me yours, pound my ass hard, just how you know I like it."

"Oh I will, your mine and only mine sasu."

"Always."

"Ride me, sexy."

As he is about to sit to take me deep inside him, I turn him round so he is looking away from me as I slowly push inside him. As soon as I start moving inside him he starts moving with me meeting my thrust each time. I love it what I'm deep inside him like this he feels so good as it did the first time I did him.

"Baby, fuck please... feels so goood..... ahhhh naru."

I kiss and bite his neck as I pound into him as hard as I can, as he cums I feel him tighten around me and its hard not to full him up right their.

"Not yet sexy, I'm not finished."

"Naru please let me feel you."

"Not yet, soon."

"Naru..... ahh right there baby..... more...... harder."

He cums a couple more times and when I feel him tighten round me this time I let it out deep inside him s he cums over his crest. We lay in each other arms before getting up and cleaning ourselves up.  

Once we are finished we get dress in clean clothes and I go down and start dinner while Sasuke goes and see if the children need help with their homework before coming and helping me cook dinner.

"How are they doing."

"Good, Natsu needed a little help picking a book from the list his teacher gave him for english. I told him to read the back of each book and see if one jumps out at him or not and go from there."

"How are the others doing."

"Kaname doesn't have any, the triplets have finished their and are colouring with Kaname until Natsu and Kaidan have finished."

"Good once they are finish they can play in the back until dinner is ready."

"I'll go tell them. Be right back."

About an hour later they all came into the kitchen ready to go play in the back garden before dinner is ready. They each give me a kiss and hug before they do, Natsu asked if I need help or not."

"Mama you need help with dinner."

"No your papa is helping me, so go play with your brothers and sisters."

"Kay call me and I'll set the table."

"Alright, now go play."

"Love you mama."

"Love you too baby."

No matter how old they get to me they will always be my babies who I love so much. Just like I do their dad. I may have left him and my two boys once, but I never once stop thinking about them or loved them any less. I'll never again leave them no matter what.

"Hey baby you alright."

"Yeah just thinking about when I was gone I missed so much of our boys life, just like you did with the triplets. I'm sorry I left you back then, I never stopped loving you or them, I think I loved you all more. I just didn't think I should be happy after everything."

"Baby like I have told you so many times before, you more then anyone else should be happy and feel loved with how you grow up and our children and myself want that for you and so much more."

"I love you Sasuke so much, just as I do our children."

"I love you more, you and our children are my world and no matter what I will love you in this life and beyond."

"Same, I want you next to me always."

"Baby tonight you will, just like this afternoon and everyday after this as many times as you want."

"You mean."

"Yes baby, you deep inside me as many time as you need too."

"Same for you, deep inside me over and over again."

"Good, I love you Naruto."

"I love you too sasu."

Before dinner is ready I call Natsu in so he can set the table after telling him to set three extra places for tonight.

Just before seven the bell rings and sasuke goes and answers it before coming back and making a drink for mum and menma as Naruko doesn't want one.

I call the children inside and they go and wash their hands before coming into the dinning room, sasuke show mum and naruko were to go as menma knows. Once everyone is seated sasuke and I bring the food in and once it is I get Kaname while the other get their own. Naruko doesn't really eat much but everyone else does. 

When we are finished I bring in the cake I cooked and who ever wants some can help themselves to it. Natsu goes to wash the pots and menma helps him while Kaidan puts away. The triplets take mum, naruko and kaname into the living room while I go make us all drinks. The triplets and Kaname colour again.

Natsu read the book he picked for english, while Kaidan and menma play video games. When its time for them to go bed they put everything away before asking menma to read a story for them all. Once they are ready for bed myself and sasuke go and kiss them all goodnight before going back down to my mum and sister.

"How did you both do that you don't even have to say anything to them at all."

"They all know when its time for bed and because its not a school night they go bed at nine. When it is they are all in bed for eight sometime early then that if they have had a busy day at school."

"You have both done a great job with them I just wish I never let the money go to my head maybe then I could have been a better mother to all of you and not just the twins."

"Mito will forgive you as she is just like me in that way."

"Your both so much like your father so loving and caring even to those of us that have hurt you so much."

"I never blamed you or dad for how I was brought up, even after you all left and I was alone I never did. All I wanted was to make you both proud of who I would become in the future. Yet all I did was break the family apart."

"That wasn't your doing it was mine, yet back then I didn't see it that way it was only after I received that letter from you. Saying you had left and that you were no longer here to keep the family apart. That Sasuke was now free to marry Naruko, that I finally understood that you would give up everything you love for everyone to be happy, even if it meant for you be alone for the rest of your life."

"Hang on you never told me that, so your telling me that I could be with sasuke now and not him, that I could be the mother of his children and not him, that I could now be married to sasuke and not him."

"I'm sorry but that would never have happen because even after he left I never stopped looking for him or stopped loving him just like I had for the moment I first saw him."

"It was only after that letter that i know I had to change and once I had I would come back and get to know the son and daughter I left behind all those years ago."

"Sasuke can you come help me put them in their beds please."

"Sure, come on lets put them in the right beds."

"You need me to help?"

"No, we're good. Won't be long alright."

"Okay if your sure."  

"I can't believe you never said anything to me, why didn't you."

"I never told you because I know you would drop everything and come back here just so you could be with someone who you were never meant to be with."

"How can you say that, I am meant to be with sasuke not him."

"No your not, there is someone out there for you but it isn't sasuke and it never was."

"I hate you, not only did you take the man of my dreams away from me, but you also took my father away from me too. I want nothing to do with you man slut, home wrecker, whore."

I just sat there and took all her hate towards me until I just got up and walked out. I was all the things she said and more, not only did I break mum and dad apart, I also stop sasuke from being with her too. 

I just ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore, my legs gave out and I fell to the floor crying as my heart broke because of the pain I had brought to so many other throughout my life. I couldn't do this anymore I would leave again and this time they would never find me again.     

-xXx-

3371 Words

Song list:
For your Entertainment by Adam Lambert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
76.6K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
86.3K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
3.2K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...