someone dear to me (wednesday...

By DaddyandJoslynn03

you are a 15 year old girl who is one day forced by your parents to go to a shitty camp. it doesn't turn out... More

camp chippewa
cabin
good night
bumping in the night (short)
meeting the family, and staying the night
what was that thing?
dont know what happend here ( •̀ㅁ•́;)
first time
morning after
breakfast discussion
back at camp
going to a wedding
coming out to the family
pregers
didnt see that coming
here we go
old lady (short?)
late worknight visiter
the shocking truth
training
ultrasound
okay
truth
lols
halp
vacation party
paris (short)
just so you know
arriving!

people gone missing (short)

4.3K 95 0
By DaddyandJoslynn03

your POV:

a few more weeks have gone by. more and more people are going missing in town. police have been on guard, every corner you'd turn there's always a police car on watch.

at school there's a few police officers walking around the ground just in case. you daydream about when you have the chance you wednesday and the baby will move out of town to get away from the caos.

after you got your volunteer hours done you got a job, because you and wednesday need baby supply's. in the meantime you bought a crib for the baby, of course your parents pitched it to it, and you bought tiny diapers. you would buy more baby stuff when you know the gender. when you had pocket money you and wednesday would have an afternoon together. buying her craving foods.

wednesday has got a tiny unnoticeable bump on her stomach. it was kinda cute. but like i said. it's still unnoticeable.

what's gonna happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 9.4K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
239K 6.5K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
443K 40.9K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
142K 5.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...