OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

2 8

1.9K 70 13
By TxJbabess

Excuse ANY Mistakes

"J listen if you want him to call you mom or whatever it's fine with me. I don't care, this is our child, not just mines. So what if he call both of us Ma, when he gets older we'll explain but as of now let's just leave it alone. All he needs to know is he got two people that love and care for him, that goes without saying. Don't worry about it ok." She kissed my cheek as Taiden ran in.

"Ma Ma!" He came to me.

"Happy birthday my boy."

"Happy birthday baby." Toni kisses him all over his face and he frowned

"Toni, baby say he a man he don't won't all that. He gotta be open to the ladies." Her head snapped in our direction

"Uh uh no girlfriend til he 25, nowadays these little girls be fast. I can't have my son mixed with all that."

"Like you won't fast."

"I won't, my momma would've cut my ass. Them church ladies don't play, and being a PK is dangerous."

"You never told me you were a PK."

"Yes ma'am I am."

"We wanna hear, right Taiden." I tickled him cause him to laugh.

"Fine, y'all so nosy."

"Tell her Tai, we know."

"Well, I was honestly a little church girl, on the choir and all. I couldn't go anywhere, no friends, nothing. Which is why my credentials are high, I didn't have time to focus on nothing but my work. I was about 22 when I had my first boyfriend which was Keri, she almost flipped out her shits. I mean they did the whole adultery, don't have sex before marriage and all that good stuff. I missed a lot in my younger days, didn't go partying or nothing. You would think I was the angel, I was not. Traci use to get my ass in all types of trouble and I use to be takin up for her. My dad was the preacher, so of course he expected us to follow suit. No offense I love the lord, but becoming a preacher ain't me. I got my first girlfriend round about 25, 26. She turned out to become my wife and now I have this little guy. Enough with story time, I gotta get you washed up and ready."

"Damn I was the complete opposite, but here you are. I can't believe he's turning 1." I put him down and he wobbled to Toni.

"I know right, seems like I just pushed him out."

"With my help." I grinned

"Barely, it took a village just for you to build up your nerves and help."

"Well he's here now."

"My biggest accomplishment, I love you Taiden." He grabbed her hand

"And I love you both. Speaking of you, come here." I held on to her waist kissing her. My hands naturally went down to her ass and squeezed it.

"Ma Ma." He moved my hands from Toni backside.

"So I can't get no love now? That's what it is, like really Tai. I thought we were cooler than that." I picked him up, tickling him then pulling Toni closer to me. He grabbed her trying to pull her to him.

" Damn have her then." I let her go and he hugged me.

"See you don't do no mess like that." Toni folded her arms walking out the room, soon after he went behind. Lil boy was a true character. A knock came at the door, so I got it while Toni was with Taiden.

"Where's the boy." Traci came in with a ass full of stuff

"With Toni." I grabbed some of the bags, going into the kitchen

" I hope Ian bought to much."

"No, it's good."

"I know he likes paw patrol, so that's most of what I got."

"You did Right, Toni probably gone fuss cause I bought him a custom made Mercedes power wheels."

"He's only one Janet, ain't nowhere he going."

"Start him off early." I shrugged seeing Toni coming out with Taiden.

"Happy birthday my favorite nephew."

"Toni, you going to get the cake?"

"Yea I'll go."

"Traci, stay with him."

"My pleasure." Toni grabbed her keys and we headed out the door.

•••••••••

"You know you owe me right?" I looked over at Janet

"Owe you how?"

"Cause Ian get my taste of you last night, or this morning."

"I'm sorry, I mean you can miss one day."

"No I can't, I'm addicted to ya shit."

"It ain't that good."

"Yes it is. So put this car in park and let me get some."

"J no now, we gotta get his cake."

"Suit ya self ima get mines." She pushed my seat back, knowing damn well I couldn't reach the petal, she reached up my dress.

"Janet chill out." My grip on the steering wheel tighten as her fingers entered me.

"though your words denied me, your body hasn't. I know you Toni, I've been married to you for almost 4 years. I know your body like the back of my hand." He other hand opened me up as her tongue latched on to me. I was glad I made it to the bakery, I parked and just let her have her way. No matter what I knew she was gone get what she wanted.

"Don't be quiet it with me, let me hear you." She went deeper, flicking her tongue over my clit then sucking it.

"Shit."  She pushed my legs open as they started to close up

"Don't run."

"I'm gonna shiiit." She didn't stop, just continued. About 20 minutes later we were finally finished. She went in getting the cake, it was a paw patrol themed cake. Janet wanted the biggest shit, but the boy only one he don't need all that.

"Alright, let's go."

"Yea cause I'm hungry." I held my stomach hearing it growl

"I'm not."

"Was it good?"

"Oh hell Yea." She bit her lip as I pulled out the parking lot, going back home. I seen Taiden outside playing, while Traci was talking to somebody. Janet helped me out before kissing me, Taiden made his way over.

"Ma Ma."  He grabbed Janet and my hand, we ain had time to get the cake out.

"Traci get the cake out." 

"Toni Michele, you don't know you're on Mother anymore." I turned around looking at her

"Hi Mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.5K 43
"Extra Credit" sequel
3.5K 158 28
SEQUEL to "The Art of Love".... *Parent Advisory*
28.1K 1.6K 50
Book Three of 'Extra Credit' series.
2.3K 137 14
A love story between Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton...Read the story!