hermione x fem reader (One Sh...

By Juno-heichou

Request if you want :) More

pick up lines
switched clothes
the amazing y/n
tom riddle's little sister
tom riddle's sister part 2
clingy hermione
jealous hermione
"and cut"
mcdonalds...
Umbitch
YO
Sorry guys
Change of heart
dating hermione would include
Morning embarassment
No
Hands
A point from snape
Change of heart pt2
Change of heart 3
UPDATEEEE
Fight
Always
Regret
Kicked out
Facts about yours truly (aka me the shitty author)
Operation numero uno
How she is like when needy (not in that way)
The last air bender
POTATO
War!!
Forever dreaming
*cry*
Triggered
most beautiful
"Husband"
alone *wink wonk*
gallon
Camping
Perverted reader x hermione
Unexpected
Last one to propose is a rotten Witch
Morosexual
School
Brewing
Doubt
Sun
Fuck
Creep
Diary
Last rant
Winter
Muggle Mall
ATTENTION TO WHO LIKES TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE
coming out
Houses
Shit post
WafflePuff
Important
Hickey
Church
Arguments
Uhm
NEW CHAPTER AT 8:00
Talking Back
I made out with that smartass

GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS

9.8K 278 535
By Juno-heichou

Note:

Oh my God I haven't updated in months....I'm really sorry for mistreating all of you but now I have found another spark for my Hermione granger flame

(The note on top is me 7 months ago damn y'all being mistreated by me huh....)

(The note on top is me 92948439 months ago..... I suck so much)

(The note on top is me 993838373828 months ago)

This one shot started out as a basic Hermione x y/n goes to Yule ball, but as I delayed and delayed it I decided it would be fair to make it better than average. So you'll see a slight difference between the start and the end (the start is very vague but read until you meet "Asen." And Viktor it gets better)

Things to know:

evanescet = Spell that can make a person "invisible." for only a minute talking, footsteps, breathing Can still be heard

Unlike Harry's cloak evanescet isn't fully invisible it makes the person kinda translucent including everything they have on when they cast the spell

A lot of plot holes here but I made sure it isn't obvious.....also it's been a while since I've read or watched the harry potter series.

Italic is French

Bold is for Bulgarian

"Kinda bitchy" reader. (cuz ya know....fandom says beaubatox girls are arrogant and stuff)

Plot:

You and Hermione have been friends even before she studied at Hogwarts but at age 9 you moved away to France eventually studying at beauxbatons. you kept in contact with each other by sending letters and telephone calls. Now you two reunite Since Hogwarts is the host for the tri wizard tournament. Things were great for a while but of course (hot) drumstrang boys will try to make you and hermione....straight....

:DD

Seriously the ending is great

Hermione's P.O.V

"They're gonna arrive today!!!" I said jumping onto Harry's back.

People took glances at us before moving away continuing their business. The two of us were heading to the great halls where the other Hogwarts students already gathered.

We were a little late since Harry and I thought we had no classes because of the tournament. It was careless of me to assume so that's why Harry and I ended up going back to the Gryffindor dormitory to get our books.

Hopefully, Ron is informed about the continuation of classes despite the tournament. I wonder where he is though I haven't seen him since breakfast.

"Ow ow who's gonna arrive today?!" Asked Harry dropping me off his back.

I jumped down regaining my balance for a few seconds. I turned to look at Harry but he was busy staring at Students from Other schools.

"Beauxbatons and durmstrang!!!" Harry said answering his question.

Oh gosh....I didn't know the contesting schools were coming today! I could have at least fixed myself up. I'm pretty sure THAT person is here.

"MIONE DOES THIS MEAN "THAT" PERSON IS HERE!!!" Exclaimed Harry looking too excited

I can't believe Harry knows "THAT" person as well.

"OF COURSE "THAT" PERSON IS HERE!!....."

We both looked at each other for a moment before saying....

"VIKTOR KRUM?!!"

"Y/N L/N!"

"Oh."

"Oh."

"Who's Y/n L/n?" Asked Harry scratching his head awkwardly.

I shouldn't have assumed Harry knew
Y/n. She is quite famous though but not as famous as Viktor krum.

"oh.....haven't I told you about her?" I questioned.

I faintly remember Harry and I spending a whole night together talking about her....Well I wasn't sure if he was awake or not since I was too absorbed in talking....oh....well now that I think about it...he was snoring.

"All I can remember is that you have a friend in Beauxbatons, could it be that y/n l/n?" He Asked.

I simply nodded as a response unaware of the fact that we finally reached the great hall. Harry and I entered and immediately a 5th-year prefect approached us

"hurry up please the other schools are on their way here." ordered the Gryffindor prefect who I think was Sean aidenberg

I saw Ron from the Gryffindor table waving at us...oh so that's where he went. I nudge harry and pointed at Ron's Direction. we silently made our way to the Gryffindor table and  sat down next to Ron. I was seated at Ron's left while Harry was on his right

after a few minutes of students murmuring, all the Hogwarts students have finally settled down queuing dumbledore to start the grand entrance of the schools.

"Please welcome our friends from the south, Beauxbatons!!"

the hall doors suddenly opened and there I saw a tall woman who was wearing a fur coat I had only ever seen one person as big as her in my life, and that was Hagrid and no doubt there was at least inch difference in their heights.

Professor Dumbledore started to clap. the students, following his lead, broke into applause too, many of them standing on tiptoe, to look at this woman better. But I could clearly see her face since I was seated at a table near them.

She wore a Charming smile as she walked forward towards Dumbledore. Professor extended his hand And the tall woman gladly placed her own to his. Professor dumbledore simply kissed her hand before letting it go slowly.

"My dear Madame Maxime," he said. "Welcome to Hogwarts."

Madame Maxine oh yeah...I remember
y/n talking about her in one of her letters.

"Dumbly-dorr," said Madame Maxime in a deep voice laced heavily of the french accent. "I 'ope I find you well?"

"In excellent form, I thank you," answered Professor Dumbledore.

"My pupils," said Madame Maxime, waving one of her enormous hands carelessly behind her.

On cue the Girls did this weird-ish bow while walking towards Professor Dumbledore and Madame Maxine at the very front of the formation were two oddly familiar face.

The first one was Beauxbatons' Fleur Delacour and the one next to her was none other than her famous duo
Y/n L/n.

MERLIN IT'S Y/n!!!

4 years have passed since I saw Y/n, and MERLIN did she look mature, her soft features that I remember were now sharp and defined actually....I think she's taller than me now.

I waved at y/n's direction like a madman Hoping to get her attention Ron noticed my sudden action and shot me a curious look before focusing his attention back to the Beauxbatons Girls.

Fleur Delacour (who embarrassingly) Noticed my intense waving, tapped Y/n on the shoulder before whispering something in her ear.

Finally Y/n And I made eye contact.

I smiled at her as soon as our eyes met and of course she returned the smile with her own charming one.

"May I present to you Y/n L/n and Fleur delacour."

Hearing their head mistress's voice both girls whipped their head back to where Madame maxime and Professor Dumbledore stood.

"Oh my merlin...." Said Ron looking at me wide-eyed

"What is it?" I asked the ginger a bit curious.

"Y/n L/n....she....SHE....sMiLED aT mE." Said Ron a little bit too loud causing some Gryffindors to snicker at his assumption.

Ronald Weasley and his assumptions...

"Out of all the boys here. SHE smiled at me" Said Ron smugly leaning back at his chair.

"I guess those high class girls like a rebel like me." Whispered Ron to himself.

"Wow ronald. The Ego." I commented a tiny bit annoyed.

Ron just gave me a smug smirk before watching Y/n talk with the headmasters again.

Ugh.....

Time skip

Still hermione's P.O.V

"Come on~~~~~" Said Y/n sing song like.

(Idk if sing song is a thing I think I've read it somewhere)

"No! We're gonna get caught you dunce." I said letting the word dunce slip out

"dunce? really mione? Since you've severely damaged my ego I'm stripping you of the power to say no to me." Declared Y/n leading me out of the Gryffindor common room.

Y/n sneaked into my room in the middle of the night asking me to accompany her to "heist" the kitchen of all its pastries I guess she never changed

this so called calm and collected lady was actually a trouble making sharp tongued girl from the start. Around her classmates and Professors she's prim and proper. But y/n and I were practically troublemakers when we were younger I guess all our mischief was set loose during childhood making us disciplined now in our teenage years.... but that doesn't mean all was drained.

"Fine.....but if we get caught in the kitchen I'll blame you." I said as a smile crept up to my face

"Oh mione I know you want this...plus with you and I combined we're never gonna get caught." She said confidently.

She quickly cast evanescet on both of us before we went down the stairs on cue a prefect passed by the staircase next to us not noticing our presence at all

Though I can't see y/n I can still feel her shoulder pressed against mine reminding me that she was still there it's kinda hard to see us but if there was enough light a prefect on patrol could probably notice two translucent girls.

After a few minutes of the prefect Patrolling the staircase. he finally went back to the dormitory probably going to sleep. Before we moved y/n suddenly took my hand and started leaning a little bit too close to me whispering.

"You know I can't see you mione....So I'll use this as an excuse to hold your hand and not lose you." She said with a teasing tone.

We quietly made our way out to the kitchen just below the Great Hall occasionally hiding behind walls whenever we see a teachers patrolling the grounds.

Finally, we reached the kitchen door but to our surprise, A few of the staff were still up and playing chess on one of the tables.

"Get Muffins....I...Get...Cookies." I whispered to y/n quietly.

She slowly let go off my hand making me lose her presence completely. one muffin suddenly started floating From the basket of pastries then it suddenly disappeared from my sight. it was probably y/n who put it inside her clothes.

I walked around the staff who were busy playing and took cookies out of the jars. I swiftly hid it inside my pockets.

I looked around for a few seconds hoping for any sign or signal of y/n if she was still around but to my horror none came.

40 seconds left.... before the spell runs out....

I quickly but silently went out of the kitchen running straight to the Gryffindor common room I guess the staff went to sleep seeing as no one was patrolling the grounds anymore it made my job easier.

Finally I reached the gryffindor painting and whispered the password "banana Fritters." It sprang open And I quickly went inside closing the painting behind me.

I dropped the cookies on top of the table and sat down on the couch thanking merlin that no one noticed our little heist.

Oh....where's y/n? I thought face palming. She probably went back to where beauxbatons was staying. I wouldn't want my friend to be caught after all..... even if I can make fun of her after.

I just realised that she might kill me for abandoning her.

"I won't kill you for abandoning me." I Heard a voice said behind me

I Jolted out of the couch accidentally making the furniture squeak loudly

I looked around the room but stopped immediately when I felt an arm snake around my waist and a hot air blow on my neck

"Hey love."

....

Finally after freezing for a second I could finally see my own body and y/n's hand around me

"Hey yourself where were you??" I asked a little bit surprised at y/n'a sudden boldness

"I was waiting for you to make a signal earlier at the kitchen but I assumed you left me already."

"Oh sorry about that I was also waiting for you to signal me something."

....

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"About the Yule ball...maybe w-"

*Tug*

*tUg*

*tuG*

*TuG*

"whAt iN tHe BloOdY hELL wAs ThAt nOIsE?" I heard a voice half whisper half yell

Y/n Quickly pushed me to the couch hoping to hide me which doesn't make sense at all since she's the one that's not suppose to Be here.

I rubbed my head to ease the pain of being suddenly pushed and after I Peeked over the coach and saw Ron standing on the staircase with his messy ginger Hair

"Uhm hermione are you okay?" Asked Ron walking down the stair case.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine....why are you up?" I asked him hiding the cookies on the table with a cushion

I gave Y/n a look telling her to leave already but she doesn't seem to be bothered by the situation at all

"Well I heard a loud squeak down here so I came to check what it was...but.. it was just you two."

Ron suddenly sped down the stair case and proceeded to walk towards us specifically to Y/n he awkwardly stared at her for a few seconds before taking both her hands (embarrassingly) saying

"Why art thou doing here."

.....

....what in merlin's beard....?

"Excuse me?" Replied y/n looking at Ron weirdly

Y/n pulled her hand away but Ron suddenly took one step forward making y/n take 2 steps back....

"Is thou looking for thy." He said this time in a weird french accent

I think I'm gonna have a stroke.

"Uhm I just went here to ask Ms. Granger about the courses she was taking." Said y/n lying to Ron

Does he seriously think y/n's interested in him just because of that smile earlier (which wasn't even directed to him)....

"Oh! courses huh? not to brag or anything but I have 7 Owls." Said Ron smirking

As if that's a big deal....I rolled my eyes at him murmuring I had 10 but I suppose y/n heard it since she chuckled

"Pardon me for intruding into your dormitories I'll be going back to our plac-."

"I'll walk you there." Quickly replied ron

Y/n gave me a look for help that completely went pass Ron's head

"Uhm Ron if you haven't noticed the three of us are pass curfew so I'd be better for y/n to go back alone."

Ron let out a groan whispering "kill joy." Before going up to the boy's dormitory

"Good night ladies."

"Well....Uhm....what was his name?" Asked y/n staring at the stair case

Was she interested in ronald? Never thought y/n would fancy tall dumb and ginge-

"Hey Earth to Hermione?"

"Oh sorry sorry I was just distracted. his name is Ronald Weasley." I answered her question.

"Oh is he the one you always talk about?" Asked y/n looking at the staircase for a moment before pulling out the muffin she was hiding.

Oh I forgot about the pastries.... I removed the cushion covering the cookies and decided to eat one.

"What? I do not talk about him- nevermind.... it's late already you should probably go back." I told y/n walking her to the door painting .

"Alright then, goodnight love."

She gave me a pleasing smile before leaving through the door painting

Time skip 3 days after

(This is the part where I had a 7 month break so you'll notice how the original plot suddenly changes)

Your P.O.V

For the past few days, Hermione and I were practically glued to the hip. we hanging out every time they had a break. I'd Occasionally sneak into the bookworm's dorm at night to talk about anything. honestly, it's never a dull moment when I'm with that girl

Recently though Ronald Weasley would intrude our hang out sessions which was honestly irritating me. I know Weasley and Mione are best friends but he could probably stay alive for a few more weeks without her right?

Ronald Weasley has always intrigued me because Hermione always mentioned him in her letters specifically the once's during 3rd year.

Could it be she has a crush on him? No that's too weird....I do think Ronald is a great person He also has a great sense of humour but I don't think Hermione likes those kind of people romantically.

"Y/n." I heard a feminine voice call out to me

I look around to see who it was and turns out it was one of my close friend, Fleur Delacour. she was with some Beauxbaton students who I think was Amelie Aline and Stephane Coralie

"I haven't seen you these past few days where have you been?"  Asked Fleur in french.

"Remember th- erm....Remember the Girl I keep sending letters to? Well, she's Hermione Granger and she studies here in Hogwarts. I took the chance to catch up with her during those days." I answered her in french flashing her an apologetic smile.

Fleur gave me the "oh." Face which was honestly kind of funny since it looked like she just pieced it all together I kind of feel bad for ignoring her completely when I should be helping her in the tri wizard tournament she was our contestant after all, wouldn't want to lose to those meatheads and Hogwarts.

"Well, would you like to join us later fo-"

"Hermione granger?" Cut off Amelie

Fleur raised her eyes brows at the girl for cutting her off but let her continue anyways.

"why?" I asked a little too sternly 

"Isn't she the genius goody two shoes here in Hogwarts? I heard a few rumors that she has been acting out lately." Said Stephane whispering the last few parts

Fleur and I struck the girl a look to not continue with her gossip but she did anyways ignoring us.

"Apparently she's been sneaking out with a student at midnight I bet it's one of the durmstrang boys....I guess good girls don't exist after all." said Amelie snickering

Okay now I was openly glaring at the girl ready to shoot her down but fleur took notice of the sudden change of my expression so she whispered to Stephane something before the girl pulled her fellow gossiper away.

"Let's go Fleur I'll reprimand those girls back at the dorms. let's just focus on the tournament for now." I said sighing

Fleur patted my back as a sign of reassurance. I swear those girls are giving me a headache. the two of us proceeded to walk to the courtyard Students from different schools were gathered there just playing and chatting around the place Fleur and I were about to approach our other school mates but suddenly a deep male voice called out my name.

I turned around to find the owner of the  voice and turns out it was Asen Sirakov of Durmstrang I've talked to him a few times but never a full conversation just a few good mornings and heys

(I don't know what Bulgarian accent sounds like and IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR THIS)

"Gud morning y/n I vas vandering iv you already have a partner for za yule ball." Asked Asen in a thick Bulgarian accent.

Suddenly the people around stopped and stared at the scene happening in front of them silencing the area. I didn't bother to observe him until now. the Bulgarian looked more than decent, he was tall, had jet black hair, Amber eyes, and was probably well built under those layered uniforms. Oh! And he is also the beater of drumstrang's quidditch team.

(Something likes this)

But..... I'm not exactly looking for handsome bulky guys to sweep me off my feet..... I was thinking more of a beautiful woman who probably has her face shoved into a book at this very moment.

I mean Come on.... I'm literally stuck in an all-girls school for 3 years, surely something will change when I'm constantly being surrounded by beautiful women. Take Fleur for example, if my heart wasn't smitten by that bookworm already then Fleur and I would probably be beauxbatons's best couple. after all, she did have a small crush on me during 3rd year nothing too serious though. I still tease her from time to time.

"Asen was it? I'm currently busy right now. maybe we can talk tomorrow. another rejection of a durmstrang jock won't look pretty now would it?" I said speaking the last parts in french.

Fleur who was beside me manage to choke her laughter out before it actually became audible. she excused her self away from us and went to a group of beauxbatons students we were originally gonna approach.

"Alright then tell me vhen ever." Said Asen flashing me a smile before walking away.

I let out a small sigh before fleur and the group of beauxbaton students approached me.

"Ohhh wasn't that Durmstrang's Beater? He's a quite the catch y/n. you should probably consider him." Said one of my Acquaintance

"Who knows.... maybe y/n's after viktor krum he is a handsome guy after all." added another girl.

I just let out a fake laugh as our group walk around the courtyard actually we're heading to the dining hall since Hogwarts prepared snacks for all the students and I'm dying to taste it. Even Hermione is fond of the food here she's normally a picky eater. The girls and I entered the dining hall and I quickly spotted the dirty blonde hair I was expecting to see. Next to her was Weasley and The boy who lived

(Hello french readers get ready to have your accents brutally butchered)

"Mind iv we sat here." Said fleur her accent slipping out a bit.

"Woah- erm..... Go ahead everyone take your seat." Said Harry politely.

The 3rd year girls in our little group gave each other a look before one of them (I think Agnes was her name) sat on Harry's side and confidently asked.

"Zo Harry do you have a dahte fo za ball." Asked the girl.

The 3rd year giggled at the attempt of their classmate. in contrast, I gave out an audible sigh. I know that the girls are just excited to chat and potentially get asked out by a guy (since the ball is in a few days) but they should tone the flirting down a bit. They saw how fleur and I
Got stopped at every hallway we entered just to have a random guy ask us to the ball. It's quite frustrating.

"Alright Agnes that's enough, Potter probably has one." I said taking a seat next to Hermione

The young 3rd year pouted at my command before settling down the seat just like the rest of the Beauxbatons students the other Gryffindors who were already seated here earlier whispered around us. I directed my attention to the quiet girl next to me who was scribbling something down on a piece of parchment.

"Hello love, how are yo-."

"What's that other ingredient needed to make wit sharpening potion?" cut off Hermione.

the 3rd year girls who were previously chatting with some Gryffindor students now directed their attention to the two of us.

"The first one is cut ginger roots, Armadillo bile, newt spleens, and what was the other one?" listed off Hermione having a serious look on her face.

....Leave it to Granger to study in the middle of a once in a lifetime school event..... at least she's getting way ahead of everyone. that's good.

"Um I think it's Ground sca-."

"Ground scarab beetles yes I remember it now." Said Hermione Re-Focusing on her notes again.

"Maybe it's best if you do that after we finish our snacks, we won't be seeing each other in the coming days since I'll be helping Fleur practice for the tournament." I said pulling her notes away from her face a little.

Hermione gave me a cute little glare before standing up making the chair squeak a little.

"I finished my snacks anyways you guys go ahead and....chat" Hermione said standing up and placing her notes back in her pockets.

"bu- but you haven't eaten your....." I said trailing off searching for something she hadn't finish eating.

I spotted a ginger breadman near her plate and suddenly a stroke of genius hit me. I quickly placed the snack on her plate not forgetting to snap a bit off to make it look more...."realistic."

"ginger breadman." I continued smiling innocently.

"This is the first time I've seen y/n this desperate." Mumbled one of my 5th-year friend making the other girls laugh.

"Wha- you take that back!!"  I said acting hurt at her comment. Our little group including Fleur laughed at the comment leaving the Trio and the Gryffindor students confused.

(Being bilingual and joking around with other bilingual people is the best)

Dinner time (3 days later)

"Mione we haven't been meeting this past few days." I whispered to the preoccupied girl.

She just gave me a hum agreeing before going back to her paper works again. sometimes I wish I was Hermione's schoolwork, it might be the only way for her to give me all her attention.

(AnD poSSibLY sLAm mE oNTo A TAbLE AnD dO mE aLL NiGhT iF yA kNoW wHat A mEAn)

"What are you reading this time?" I asked her accidentally letting out an irritated tone.

Hermione froze for a second noticing the tone of my voice but I was quick to flash her an innocent smile hoping she acknowledges that It was a mistake Hermione set aside the quill she was holding before looking sTrAiGht at me

"Sorry y/n but I really need to finish this. the due is on Friday."

Mind you it was Tuesday ....and the tournament only happens every 5 years.

I refrained from making a sad expression but my face wasn't cooperating with my emotions. Hermione sighed and moved closer to me closing the space between us

Well, it isn't her fault that she wanted to finish homework early I might have done the same if the tournament was happening in beauxbaton..... I'm such a dunce.

"Sorry Hermione.... It was foolish of me to demand your attention." I mumbled apologetically.

Without warning, Hermione held my hand under the table making me freeze on the spot.

"You're not demanding anything y/n. It's just that...I'm up every night helping Harry prepare for the challenges. I don't want to be bombarded by Potions assignment after this event."

"Fleur is taking a break from practice today, perhaps we could double team those pesky assignments of yours." I suggested.

"We could go to the library now and finish it. After that, we can do pretty much anything we want."  added Hermione to the plan.

"Sounds perfect love. although I would like to finish this Boeuf bourguignon before we leave. Hogwarts really gave durmstrang and beauxbatons a run for its money in terms of food." I complimented.

"Well, Beaubatox outdid themselves with the students. All of them are really charming and beautiful." teased Hermione.

I blushed at the subtle complement Hermione gave but quickly played it off. Come to think of it, I should probably ask hermione to the Yule ball before any interruptions.

"Oh! Mione, Would you like to acco-"

"I told you she was here." A voice rang out throughout the great hall cutting me off

"Great." I mumble inaudibly.

Everyone turned their heads to the origin of the voice and there stood Asen Sirakov and Viktor Krum The Durmstrang duo began to walk towards the Gryffindors table Towards hermione and me. I immediately let go of Hermione's hand fearing the two boys might see our little interaction.  Hermione shot me a confused looked but didn't comment on my action anyways.

(Okay I did research and Viktor pronounces Hermione's name as
her-my-own but that's too awkward to type so....)

"Mahy ve sit next to you girls?" Asked Asen politely.

I looked at Hermione for a second signaling her to give permission for Viktor and Asen to sit since it is the Gryffindor's table. It's already crowded here.

"Oh sure go ahead."

"Hello- ehem hello Hermoine kud ve meet near za lake avter you har done wid dinnar?." Said Viktor his accent heavier than Asen.

"But- uhm....I need to go to the library later..." said Hermione nervously.

Is she flustered?

"Vell Viktor here vas gonna go zer too perhaps you two could goh together." Said Asen nudging Viktor.

"O-oh yes I vas." Said Viktor smiling shyly.

The girls around us giggled at Viktor's smile and began whispering to each other.

"Oh....If that's the case then we can go now if you'd like." Said Hermione standing up collecting her work.

Didn't we just plan a homework dat- session...?

Asen gave Viktor a teasing smile and a thumbs up before the seeker stood up to help Hermione with her papers. I clenched my jaw at the sight of the two walking away chatting so casually. Is Viktor the reason of her disappearance these past few days...? I thought to myself bitterly. No that can't be right....Hermione is just busy helping harry out.

"So, Y/n. how are thingz wid fleur?" asked Asen making me snap out of my self-pity session.

"wha- wait- we're not together, she's just a friend." I stuttered out completely caught off guard.

Asen gave me a confused but it quickly went back to its previous charming state with a hint of amusement.

"oh, what I meant vas how iz Miss Delacour with za tournament. I know that you ahre helping her practice." He said clarifying his previous statement.

oh...so that's what he meant. I swear those first years spread misleading things about fleur and I. people actually came up to us this one time asking how long we've been together. We asked them who spread the false rumors and the replies were always the same "the first years."

"erm....she's good??." I replied awkwardly.

Asen chuckled at my answer making me flustered for a moment.

"Are you azking me or iz zat an answer?." he teased making the students watching us laugh.

I-

"I'm leaving. Goodbye." I said quickly standing up.

I speed walk to the exit of the great hall ignoring the stares I'm getting from the students. Never in a million years will I experience that kind of embarrassment again.

"Wait no- *chuckles* come back I'm zorry." called out Asen.

I gave him a deadpan which he fought with a cutesy pout that didn't suit his tall muscular build at all but alas the stares got to me so I signaled him to follow me to a not so secluded hallway.

"Wait...So thaht means za thing about all-girls school iz true?" Asked Asen out of the blue.

I raised my eyebrows at him waiting for the continuation. Asen really has a habit of making his question unclear.

"you know.... za girl and girl stuf- HMFP."

I quickly covered his mouth out of embarrassment. this beater's bluntness really hits a nerve. It's kind of refreshing if I'm being honest.

"yes yes some of the erm.....Girls....stuff...do happen in beauxbatons BUT I DOUBT ALL OF YOU DURMSTRANG BOYS HAVEN'T FOOLED AROUND. WITH EACH OTHER" I retorted.

at this point, Asen Didn't hide his amusement. he was straight up chuckling at my un-cool composure.

"zer iz nothing wrong with zat of course. but perzonally, I have not considered dating guys." He answered unfazed.

Here I was thinking he was going to be a homophobic dumb jock. I suppose I stereotyped Durmstrang jocks too much....

"weren't we suppose to meet 3 days ago?" I asked him recalling the time he approached me in the courtyard.

I feel bad for making him wait.

"ah yez, but I saw that you are busy wid halping Mizz Delacour and handling za younger beaubatox Girlz so i zid not bother to remind you." he explained.

Merlin, now I feel terrible.

"Since Monsieur krum took my study time with Hermione, would you be interested in joining me for a walk around campus?" I asked the Bulgarian Beater. (Mister Krum)

his eyes practically lit up like a Christmas tree when I spoke those words.

"I vould be honored to, Dame Y/n." he joked bowing down for a dramatic effect. (Lady Y/n)

"it's pronounced as Dam." I teased him.

"I'll vill work on it."

TIME SKIP (1 WEEK LATER) (2 DAYS BEFORE THE YULE BALL)

(This is where I lost motivation again and took another month to write)

"If you score a point against Viktor and Ivalio in 1 minutes I'll be your date for the yule ball." I challenged the Bulgarian beater.

It's been a week days since Asen and I walked Hogwarts together and strangely enough, his Annoying yet charming self was fun to be around with. I haven't seen Hermione since but I'm not gonna bother finding her after she left with Viktor.

"vhat makes you think i whant to go wid you?" Teased Asen.

"hmm I don't know сър Асен, maybe asking me to the ball yesterday and the day before that made it obvious." I shot back ever so smugly. (Sir Asen)

"fine then let us do it today. I vill ask them to go to za quidditch field at 1:00" said Asen accepting the challenge.

Hermione's P.O.V

"oh- have you seen y/n?" I asked a beaubatox student.

Viktor Krum, Worldwide famous seeker asked me, a bookworm out for the yule ball yesterday. I haven't accepted his invitation yet and I was hoping y/n would approve of Viktor....I know she doesn't have to validate anything but I really know nothing about drumstrang and their problem of being "heartbreakers." I'm just making sure Viktor was as good as he seems.

Also, I wanted to ask y/n to the yule ball a week ago while we were dining but Viktor and the other drumstrang jock interrupted just in time.

Maybe she would still want to go with me...even though I abandoned her just after making plans. That was such a stupid decision to make. But I was overwhelmed at Viktor Krum suddenly asking me to go the the library.

"she'z in zi quidditch field and iv you are bothering her for zi hyule ball then you've mizzed you're chance she'z got Asen of Durmstrang wrapped around her fingerz so move along small British girl." Answered the girl scoffing.

So the rumors are true, beauxbatons girls are actually a bunch of arrogant brats....with the exception of Y/n of course.

"Thanks, french brat." I shot back earning a gasp from the girl.

thank merlin y/n taught me basic french. I made my way to the exit of the castle heading straight for the quidditch field it wasn't a very long walk but it was boring enough for me to stop halfway and find a friend to keep me company. luckily plot convenience exist and there I saw harry just leaving Hagrid's hut.

"Harry!!" I called out.

The Gryffindor seeker looked around trying to find the voice who called him. finally, when our eyes met he immediately ran towards me tripping a little on the way.

"it's freezing cold Hermione. what are you doing here?" He asked shivering.

"I could say the same for you. here use my scarf I'm warm enough already." I consoled handing him the red scarf.

He quickly took it from me and wrapped it around his neck.

"I heard Viktor Krum is playing at the quidditch field maybe we can go there for warmth since the castle's far away." he suggested.

"huh lucky I was planning to go there anyway." I said as both of us started walking.

after a few minutes, the two of us finally reached the quidditch arena and to our surprise, the place was crowded by students. I gave Harry a confused look but he gave me an identical one signaling that he doesn't know what's happening as well.

the entrance to the Arena was dominated by male Hogwarts students who were probably fans of the Bulgarian seeker.

"I know Viktor Krum is popular but to fill the whole quidditch arena is mad." whispered harry.

"since you are a quidditch player, can you perhaps enter the locker room? I don't wanna get squashed here." I asked Harry who was busy pushing through the crowds.

"well, that's a better idea than pushing through. come on." agreed harry.

both of us walked to the more secluded part of the arena and much to our eardrums luck, the number of people was slowly decreasing as we journey to the player's entrance. finally, we reached the said gateway and harry proceeded to knock at the door in some sort of pattern.

*thud* *thad**thud**thud**thad*

The door flew open startling me. "we haven't used this entrance since 2nd year." harry explained. I went through first and saw the quidditch lockers. it was a medium-sized room that was mainly built with stone and wood. multiple lockers caught my eye on the right side of the room, each had a name on it and some even designed by their respective users.

I looked to the left and saw an old stack of shooting star broomstick rarely used by quidditch players who usually buy a better broom.

*squeak* the door to the quidditch field opened.

"you accepted her challenge and forgot that we didn't bring our firebolts." chuckled a man's voice.

Isn't that Viktor's voice...? it sounds so much deeper in Bulgarian.

"Yeah...I was just happy she accepted my invitation." answered his companion.

"Hello, Uhm yeah, what are you doing here?" asked harry abruptly.

Viktor and the other man stopped talking and directed their attention us.

"Mione? who iz zat man?" asked Viktor in a concerned tone.

"He is the friend I was talking to you about yesterday. Harry Potter." I answered nervously.

From stern to amazement Viktor and his friend went.

"Ah, za boy who lived? in our HomeLand people think you are just a Legend, Mr. Potter" Admired Viktor.

I glance over at harry and there he was grinning like an idiot, flustered that his idol complimented him.

"o-oh thank you Mr. Viktor...?" stuttered harry.

"ahnyways, ve came here to find za spare brooms Donald weasty vas taking about." said the other Bulgarian.

"over there." said harry pointing at the stack of shooting star broom.

"you can use my firebolt." he added.

"My friend Asen here will use the firebolt I will play fairly but he deserves a better broom than....that ancient thing." Chuckled Victor.

Harry murmured an okay disappointed by the fact that Viktor wasn't going to use his personal Broomstick. The glasses-wearing boy swiftly ran to his locker pulling out his firebolt, dusting the broom before giving it to "Asen". speaking of.....isn't that the guy I erm...left.... Y/n with?

"actually Viktor, Harry and I don't know whats going on at all. is there some kind of event happening?" I Questioned.

"Vell Hermione, Asen here has asked Y/n of beauxbatons out to za yule ball. She agreed on wan condition, Asen haz to score a point against me and another friend in 1 minute." answered Viktor.

Word probably got around.....that's why the Arena is so crowded. but why didn't y/n say anything to me?! I have to find out from Viktor that she FINALLY accepted a boy's proposal and even set up a little "challenge" I swear beaubatox girls are a pain.

"let uz not keep y/n waiting." Said Asen as he walked back to the entrance they came through.

"Come, Hermione, I vill show you vhere Y/n iz seated. za other bleacherz ahre full of people and I do not vant you to get pushed around" said Viktor offering his hand to me.

I smiled at his gesture and placed my hand onto his. I saw Harry raise his eyebrows up making me pull away instantly. Viktor seemed confused at my sudden withdrawal but realized that Harry was staring at the two of us. I heard harry mumble something inaudible before he followed Asen to the door. Viktor and I were about to do the same only for the entry to open again revealing Asen

"actually, may I have a word wid you, Hermione?" Asen asked.

"what are you gonna talk about." Questioned Viktor in Bulgarian.

"I was gonna ask her what y/n's favorite Flowers are. They're childhood friends if you do not know."  Answered Asen.

Viktor, satisfied by whatever Asen said. Walked through the entrance first leaving the two of us alone in the locker room.

"Do not be worried Mz. Granger I was just vondering vhat Y/n's favorite flawars are." asked Asen.

"It's (Flower name). She'd appreciate it more if you only buy a single flower since she hates how bouquets of flowers wither away after a few days." I answered.

"ah, thank you for telling me. Y/n always talked about you whenever we hang out together I knew you were the right person to ask. just a tip Ms. Granger, I think she wants to spend time with you but you are too busy with our Viktor Krum. I'd also like Viktor back for a day." informed the Beater suddenly.

"She's the one busy with...well, you. If she wants to hang out she should tell me." I defended crossing my arms.

"vell, Ms. Granger. you did ditch her for Viktor a week ahgo. I vould have thanked you for leaving her wid me but Y/n seemed upset about how you easily forgot the plans you made." retorted Asen.

Right...I still haven't apologized.

"well, she ditched me for you!" I snapped.

Under Asen's stoic expression I could see that he was surprised.

"I'm Zorry for patronizing you. but I think zer iz a big misunderstanding going on between you two. I just don't want her to be zad during the yule ball." responded Asen leaving the locker.

I swear if Y/n asked me for Asen's approval I'd shut it down so quickly even a seeker won't see it.

I finally entered the quidditch field and there Viktor was waiting outside. "let us go." he said. It seems as though the crowds haven't noticed Viktor and I since our eardrums haven't exploded yet. Viktor began to walk towards the tower of Slytherin informing me that y/n was there on top.

I gave me a thank you before he took off to the field where Asen and the other Bulgarian friend he mentioned was waiting.

As I'm walking on the staircase to the top of the tower, screams suddenly erupt informing me that the little match to become Y/n's date has started. I doubt I'll reach the top before the match ends so I stop midway and just watched from the medium size tear from the tower's fabric.

"Amazing Start by Asen Sirakov as he swiftly avoids Ivalio Chekhov!! The Bulgarian beater speeds his way to the enemy's Goal- Oh! here he comes Folks!! Viktor Krum steals the ball from Asen and immediately elevates to the tower's height!! Looks like Asen is in trouble here as seekers are the experienced ones in elevated areas! 20 seconds have passed! and Asen has trouble chasing after Viktor Krum!!" Wait, is Ron commentating??!

I looked at the direction of the supposed referee's Area and there, Weasley was, jumping around giddily watching his Idol Play in front of him. I directed my attention back to the match and amazingly Asen (a beater) is catching up to Viktor (a seeker)

"40 seconds have passed folks!!" announced Ron.

This seemed to fire Asen up more as he finally forced Viktor to fly back down to the field where Asen's area of expertise lies. Suddenly the crowd and I gasped at Asen's sudden action. the Bulgarian beater finally reached a safe height to LITERALLY jump onto Viktor's broom knocking the Seeker down. So that was his Idea, get Viktor near the ground to push him off safely. Now he only has Ivalio to worry (which isn't even a worry, to begin with seeing as he flew right past him the moment the game started). That was a Bold move to make but to his luck, it worked.

"BLOODY HELL! ASEN HAS KNOCKED VIKTOR KRUM OFF HIS BROOM LEAVING THE GOAL OPEN!  BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IVALIO IS SPEEDING TO DEFEN- anddd Asen knocked him off....yikes...10 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL THE TIME BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ASEN HAS EARNED HIMSELF A DATE!!" announced Ron.

The image of y/n and Asen dancing together entered my mind and quickly as it entered I dispelled it... What's wrong with me? I'm the one who left her for Viktor and now I have the audacity to get mad? but....She didn't have to ignore me after!....urgh....suck it up Hermione. I need to apologize.

I watched the beater speed through the field nearing the goal every second.

"AND ASEN SIKAROV SCORES!!!!" Announced Ron earning a loud erupt of cheers from the audience.

Asen flys to the top of this tower and left me wondering what he was doing since I couldn't see anything from this angle. after a few seconds, he flew down to the field only to get jumped by Viktor, Ivalio, and other durmstrang students.

*tmp* *tmp* *tmp*

"Hello, mione." A voice greeted.

(This is the last time writers block hit me)

I turned around and there I saw y/n.

"uhm...hi." I stuttered out.

*silence*

"So...are you gonna move or are you just gonna block the staircase...?" She asked sarcastically.

Merlin, I hate that classic arrogant bratty beaubatox attitude she has when she's angry.

"oh...sorry about that." I said moving away to give her space to walk on.

"that's not the only thing you need to be sorry about." she muttered under her breath.

"ha...right- *aCHoOo*"

y/n stopped moving and looked at me with a blank expression she raised her eyebrows...probably in disgust...but surprisingly she took off her scarf and handed it to me.

"It's cold today you nerd...you'll get sick" She said losing me at the end since I couldn't understand.

"o-oh thanks." I thanked her as she walked down the stairs.

I wrapped the white scarf around my neck and it's lavender scent quickly invaded my senses. I felt my cheeks heat up at the idea that I'm literally sniffing my bestfriend's clothing. I shook the thought off and began walking down stairs.

YOUR P.O.V

"Zat vas seriously a hard challenge." Said Asen walking me out of the arena.

As usual the people were crowding the two of us. Though, they were keeping a good amount of distance.

"I can't believe you pulled it off. Though I would have still accepted your invitation if you lost." I replied

"Wow you beaubatox girls are extra az alwayz." He said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Did you zee hermione earlier?" Asen asked out of the Blue.

"Oh, so you were the one who told her to come up the towers." I replied.

"Guilty. I juzt noticed you two haven't been togethar for a while zo I thought maybe zomething might have happened."
Said Asen in a concerned voice.

"Well aren't you an attentive little weasel
сър Асен. But yes we haven't been hanging out." I said impressed by his attention (Sir Asen)

"I don't want you stubborn ladiez to zpoil za Yule ball. Zo you two are going to hang out till za day of za ball. no interruptions from Viktor and I what so ever." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"You can't make us hangout." I scoffed.

"Watch me Dame y/n." The beater said before bolting off to the stadium again probably to Viktor." (Lady Y/n)

I swear to merlin he is the definition of a man child. I sigh at the sudden lost of company and decided to just make up with hermione already. One of us has to do it even if it was her fault.

"Y/n!" A voice undoubtedly hermione's called out.

The already clearing crowd heard the call and immediately snapped their attention at us. Harry Potter was trailing behind her but finally caught up.

"What? Are you not aware of the attention you brought hermione?" I whispered to her with a little hint of annoyance

"Oh please you love attention." She rolled her eyes almost making me chuckle .

Keynote Almost.

"Don't sass me Granger. I need to talk to you so I'll come by the Gryffindor Common room later." I informed her

"What time?" She asked specifically

"Uhm probably after Asen and I-"

"Hang out till the event." I remembered Asen's words

"Actually nevermind let's go now."

Time skip (gryffindor common room)

HERMIONE'S P.O.V

Finally after a few minutes of walking awkwardly around campus, Y/n and I reached the Gryffindor painting. Y/n who has been sneaking into the common room muttered the password beating me to it.

She was about to enter the room but suddenly backed away. The painting opened from the inside and revealed none other than Fred and George Weasley.

"And after that Lee suddenly- well if it isn't Hermione Granger....and company." Said Fred.

"Hello, My name is Y/n L/n from beauxbatons." Introduced y/n.

"Well hello then beautiful. I'm Fred Weasley and this is my brother George."Said Fred this time introducing themselves .

"Oh, you're the brothers of Ronald Weasley then?" She asked casually.

"Indeed we are." Replied George.

Y/n inspected them for a moment eyeing them up and down.

"how do you know the Gryffindor password?" He added.

Y/n was about to open her mouth but immediately got cut off by Fred snapping his fingers.

"Aha! So you're the rumoured person hermione's been seeing." Assumed Fred.

"Urgh! She's not!" I denied smacking their shoulders.

"Well invite us to the wedding granger! We have to go now." Teased George bolting away.

"might miss out on all the pretty ladies!" Added Fred trailing behind his twin.

The twins laughed away while speeding down the stairs. I let out a frustrated groan. Y/n and those two will be such a nightmare tease. I'll never let them interact again.

Finally we entered the Gryffindor common room.

YOUR P.O.V

"So? What is it?" Asked hermione who settled on the couch.

Luckily the gryffindor common room was empty probably because the house students were busy asking people out at the courtyard. I was standing near the fire place warming myself up from the cold weather since hermione had my scarf.

"Asen said we have to make up." I said bluntly.

"Didn't know you follow such ridiculous orders." Hermione sassed

"Suit yourself then. I'll leave now." I said rolling my eyes.

I began walking to the door but stopped as soon as I hear a loud groan from hermione.

"Fine! I'm sorry for leaving you after making plans." She said embarrassed

I stared at the blonde nonchalantly waiting for her follow up.

"And for leaving you with Asen?" She said not really sure what she did wrong besides the first reason.

"Actually leaving me with Asen wasn't such a disappointment." I slightly teasing her

"Oh God you actually like him." She said irritated.

"What can I say? I love cheeky people." I admitted.

I abandoned the door and instead sat down beside hermione.

"Viktor asked you to the Yule ball didn't he?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Uhm yes....but I haven't accepted his invitation yet." Hermione informed

I raised an eyebrow at her response

"I was actually looking for your approval." She said in a small voice

"What am I? Your mom." I said chuckling

Hermione shot me an annoyed look making me grin.

"If I asked you to the ball right now would you say yes?" I said feeling my cheeks warm up.

"What? wait- like as a friend? but didn't you say yes to Asen?" Hermione panicked

I let out a laugh at her troubled state and smoothly placed my arms around her making her cheeks darker.

"I can always say no." I said bluntly

Hermione gave me a look of disbelief with a dash of anger

"YOU STONE COLD BRAT!! YOU WILL NOT DO SUCH THING." Hermione scolded pushing my arms away

"I'm was just joking mione although I would have preferred you as my date. I've accepted Asen's invitation already." I shrugged it off

Hermione pouted for a second before turning away from me like a child.

"You should probably say yes to Viktor." I suggested.

"I wanted to go with you...." she muttered bitterly

I smiled at her childish antics and May down my head on her lap. She flicked my forehead at the sudden weight but let me stay there anyway

"Well you lost your chance mione." I informed her

"Yes but that doesn't mean I can't have a dance." She retorted back

"If we hadn't been so stubborn we could have actually taken each other to the ball." I chuckled at the thought

"Well Viktor and your date isn't exactly a down grade." Said hermione shooing me off her lap

I made an annoyed sound before getting off

"Compared to you it is."

Hermione rolled her eyes on me but I could see the slight smile on her face

"Gosh you're such a smooth talker....I really hate it." The Blonde complained.

I gave her a cheeky smirk before saying...

"I'm pretty sure you don't."

*Book Smack*

"Ouch."

TIME SKIP YULE BALL

Hermione's P.O.V

"Bloody hell hermione, you might as well have taken y/n to the ball if you two are gonna match like that." Voiced Ron with a hint of jealously.

I couldn't help but give a smug smile at the thought of us matching rather than her Man child of a date (Asen).

While waiting for my date I told Ron and Harry about Y/n and I's decision to match our dress colours and wear the same pink flower clip

(Something like this)

Author Note:
(I really don't know much about fashion but you can imagine yourself wearing a tuxedo or a dress with a pale shade of pink or the same color as Hermione's dress in the Yule ball)

"You might as well have taken your uncle bilius on a date if you planned on looking like your auntie tesie." Teased Harry making both of us laugh.

"Laugh all you want hermione but at least I have a date for the ball." Bragged the ginger.

I gave Ronald a smirk knowing that viktor will be arriving here any minute.

The hallway was suddenly filled by chatter and I knew it was one of the triwizard champions arriving.

"Uh- uhm- hey- Mione.....Viktor Krum is...behind you." Stuttered Ron.

The shock on his face was already enough to make my day. Harry on the other hand probably expected it already but couldn't help but smile at me giving me a thumbs up.

"Good evening Hermione." Greeted Viktor.

I turned around and there stood Viktor Krum with durmstrang's signature blood dress robes.

"Good evening Viktor." I greeted back.

The Seeker brought his arm out signalling me to take it. I flashed a small smirk to Ron and Harry's way before taking Viktor's arms.

"Ve triwizard championz have to dahnce ferst wid our datez to open za ball." Whispered Viktor who pushed the doors of the great hall

The Hall was completely redesigned to an extravagant ballroom it was already crowded with students from different Schools. On the sides I could see Professor Mcgonagall lining up the Triwizard Champions and their dates. Oh gosh why didn't Harry enter earlier? He is going to be late.

"Have you seen Y/n and Asen yet?" I asked Viktor who was observing the ballroom.

"Yez I've zeen them earlier. Zey vere taking photoz at a makezhift PhotoBooth a hogwarts student made." Answered Viktor.

"We should go there before the ball ends." I said making viktor smile

"Of course mione."

YOUR P.O.V

"WAIT LET ME GET A SOLO PICTURE I NEED TO GIVE THIS TO HERMIONE." I said struggling to push Asen away.

"Ze photo vill look better wid me in it y/n." Said Asen posing for the picture.

The small line of hogwarts and beaubatox students waiting for their turn were laughing at Asen and I's silly interaction. I tried to suppress my laughter but simply couldn't.

"Fine! But you stand there and I'm going to pick out the costume you're going to wear!" I Said going to the costume boxes

I grabbed a long white beard prop and a moon shaped glasses already grinning at my brilliant idea.

"Y/n- сбогом социален имидж." Asen Said making some of the passing durmstrang students laugh and whistle. (Good bye social image)

I placed it on Asen who was standing still at the camera chuckling.

"sourire à la caméra!" I said smiling at the camera with my my thumbs up.

*Snap Snap*

"Haha! That's a hilarious picture! Here are your copies." Said the young blonde photographer.

I went to take our Polaroids from the student and quickly ran to where Asen was waiting at.

One Normal, One goofy, One laughing photo, and Lastly The chaotic one.

"Which one do want?" I asked Asen as he opened the doors to the ballroom

Ah it looks like we're late.

I tapped Asen's shoulder but he didn't budge. I raised an eyebrow at him and proceeded to look at where he was staring. There I saw the Triwizard Champions dancing with their partners.

Harry Potter and Padma Patil.

Cedric Digory and Cho Chang.

Fleur and....whom in the world is that?

Ah....

Of course......

Viktor Krum and Hermione Granger.

She looked Dropped dead gorgeous. Even though I had an a idea of what hermione was gonna look like seeing it in person was a completely different story.

"She's Beautiful." Muttered Asen and I at the same time.

We gave each other a nod of agreement and continue to watch our two bestfriend dance.

...

After the Champions routine ended Hermione and Viktor went to a nearby table reserved for them and sat down. I watched the two as they interact. Hermione was laughing at something Viktor had whispered making me feel a little uneasy.....Merlin why does she look like a goddess.

Asen ushered me to come with him to the table but I gave him a nervous smile making his eyebrows raise up.

"What'z wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Hermione....She...She cleans up well....seriously seriously well." I said like my vocabulary suddenly shrank.

Asen chuckled at my answer.

"Zhe really did....but ve're still za best looking date here." He said ever so smugly.

I gave him an elbow which he repaid back with a laugh. I grabbed onto his arms as he led me to Hermione.

While walking across the ballroom I could see a good number of people staring at us stars-trucked.

That gave me some boost of confidence to approach hermione.

"tu es si belle." I said making Hermione and Viktor turn to us. (You are so beautiful)

I felt my face warm up seeing her up close while she shamelessly scans my appearance.

"tu l'es aussi." Hermione answered back making my heart do cartwheels. (So are you)

My bestfriend is so beautiful.... je suis tellement gay en ce moment (I'm so gay right now)

"I believe we have a dance scheduled right now love." I said offering my hand to Hermione.

Hermione looks at Viktor for consent since technically the bookworm is still his date. Viktor just gave a polite nod to both of us and finally hermione takes my hand.

"We'll be back boys." I said Bowing slightly to the durmstrang duo to show politeness

I led Hermione to the dance floor both of us feeling uneasy from all the stares we got.

"Why are they all staring...." Hermione muttered as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

Both of us probably knew why but chose to ignore it.

"They have never seen two pretty bestfriends before mione." I said winking at her

(IM SORRY I WROTE THAT HAHA)

Hermione stepped on my foot on purpose telling me to shut it. I rolled my eyes at her attempt and proceeded to wrapped my arms around her waist. We swayed for a couple of minutes enjoying each other's company.

"We should take a picture at the makeshift PhotoBooth later." I suggested.

"Of course!.... you know I'm glad Viktor wasn't such a stiff dancer earlier I swear to Merlin Harry was a literal statue." Hermione joked making me chuckle.

"I haven't danced with Asen yet." I remembered accidentally muttering it.

"Wha- DANCE WITH YOUR DATE FIRST!" Said Hermione in false anger.

"Right now?" I asked genuinely.

"It's only fair- oh my gosh....nevermind" said Hermione her voice mixed with humour and confusion.

Suddenly the ballroom was filled with whistles and laughter making me turn around to see what was happening.

There I saw Seeker Viktor Krum covering his face while getting pulled by Beater Asen Sikarov to the dance floor.

The Two Durmstrang Quidditch players danced next to us. occasionally Asen doing exaggerated moves making Viktor hide in shame more.

Hermione looked very amused at the two but still signalled me to tame Asen again.

"Fine Fine! Mister Asen get off Mister Viktor Krum and I'll go dance with you." I demanded.

I gave Asen a false look of irritation which he saw through as clear as day.

"Lovely dahnce you had vith Hermione Granger." Complemented Asen.

"Not as lovely as yours and Viktor's"

"Touché."

Small Time skip

After My routine with Hermione and Asen a few more of my friends asked for a dance most notably Fleur and after that the very very confident Ronald weasley. Surprisingly the ginger wasn't a terrible dancer just a bit uneasy.

"Perhapz ve zhould go to za PhotoBooth?" Viktor suggested clearly excited for the pictures.

We were currently dining at our previous table already tired from all the singing and dancing.

"Oh I'll go ahead since the line might be long." Said Hermione standing up.

"Wait I'll go with." I said following after her.

"No no you should all finish your meals first. Hogwart's Celebration Feast taste so much better than what you've had until now ." Informed Hermione

She immediately left before I could refuse.

HERMIONE'S P.O.V

"Well at least the line isn't too long." I muttered to myself.

There was only 4 people in front of me but the group who was currently taking pictures were taking too long....*snap* anddd that's their 7th Polaroid.

"Ah, Well if it isn't the little mudblood. Tell me Granger, what love potion did you use on Viktor Krum!" A voice mocked making me turn around immediately.

There he stood in all his brattish Glory, Draco Malfoy. The beautiful suit's he is wearing doesn't match his ugly personality at all.

I rolled my eyes at him and his goons before turning my attention back to the line.

"Ignoring me? Why so quiet granger? Did you actually poison Krum with a love potio-."

"Hello pretty boy." A voice which I recognised as y/n's said.

Every eye on the corridor turned to the source including mine and there I saw
y/n, Viktor, and Asen Glaring Coldly at Malfoy and Friends.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?"  Said y/n in a sickening sweet voice laced with venom.

"Well- ha.... I was just asking Granger here if she poisoned Krum with a Love potion. She's clearly out of his le-."

"Hermione Granger is the definition of drop dead gorgeous. I'd rather make out with her right now then exchange another word with your disgusting self." Berated Y/n

Merlin she has a sharp tongue.

...

Wait she'd make out with me-

"How dare you! you're just another arrogant beau-."

"What is going on here?" An old lady's voice interrupted.

Professor Mcgonagall stood there looking rather disappointed at the situation.

"Monsieur Malfoy here thought it was a good idea to call Lady Granger a ehem... MudBlood and start shouting false rumours about her." Said y/n in a matter of fact voice.

"Mr. Malfoy! You do not say words like that to anyone! I will be deducting 10 house points from Slytherin." Said Professor.

"But that beaubatox girl insulted me! Gryffindors should be deducted as well!" Reasoned Malfoy.

"Miss Y/n is not in gryffindor therefore I cannot deduct any points." Shrugged Professor Mcgonagall off.

Y/n gave malfoy a devilish smirk making the platinum blonde Fume.

"Whatever! My father will hear about this." Announced draco storming off while his goons trail behind him.

"Well? Continue with the event then! I swear these youngsters can't keep out of trouble." Ordered Professor muttering the last parts.

"Wow thanks for the back up you two." Said y/n sarcastically.

"Ve knew you could handle it." The two boys answered in chorus.

Y/n immediately rushed to my side, wrapping her arms around my waist "this is really becoming her habit" I thought

"You okay mione?" Asked Y/n in soft voice.

"Of course I'am. I've been mocked by that cockroach for more than 3 years now and I refuse to get affected now." I answered proudly.

My reply earned a small chuckle from
Y/n making me blush a tiny bit.

"If you want to, we can take our photos now and call it a night I'm sure the boys are already tired from all the dancing we've done." Proposed Y/n.

I gave the beaubatox girl a smile acting as a way of me saying yes.

Y/n simply nodded and turned back to face the direction of Asen and Viktor.

"Alright boys Hermione and I are tired already. We're gonna take this photo and go off to our beds." Instructed Y/n leaving no room for arguments.

Both Jocks nodded at y/n and proceeded to walk towards the now empty photobooth .

"Oh hey it's you again! Oh my merlin that's v-v-viktor krum." Stuttered the small photographer.

"How much doez 4 picture cost?" Asked Viktor.

"Oh- it's....free!....no payment here."answered the boys

"Come on girls! You have a sleep schedule to attend to." Said Asen waving at the two of us.

"Let's go love. I'm can't wait to get these clothes off." Said Y/n not really knowing what her last few words sounded like.

Again, I felt myself get flustered at the thought of y/n undressing. Oh my gosh stop thinki about your bestfriend Hermione!

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Asked
y/n innocently.

A 2 hogwarts students who happen to be near us at that time gave the two of us weird looks before gossiping right away.

"Merlin Y/n! Use better words!" I said embarrassed hitting her shoulder.

"What? I suddenly can't sleep with my bestfrie- nevermind you're correct." she cut herself off mid sentence blushing like a tomato.

We walked awkwardly to the PhotoBooth where the two durmstrang boys waited for us.

"Okay okay so Viktor managed to convince the photographer to give us a copy of each shot." Said Asen happily.

"Okay first shot has to be Fierce..." suggested y/n.

"Second shot has to have smiles." I added.

"Third shot haz to be a zilly one!" Added this time Asen.

We all looked at Viktor for his suggestion for the last picture.

"Uhm....Za Fourth shot haz to have Props?" Viktor said.

We all gave a thumbs up to his suggestion and quickly positioned our selves for the first photo. At the left most corner is where Viktor stood. in contrast, Asen was on the far right corner making Y/n and I stuck in the middle.

"Say Yule ball!!" The photographer said in a jolly voice

*click*

"Okay second picture! 10 seconds guys!" Informed the photographer.

The 2 Durmstrang boys put their arms on our shoulders making us huddle and squeeze more. Y/n gave out a small giggle making my smile wider.

*Click*

For the silly photos I pinched Viktor and Y/n's cheeks and both gave a child like smile making them look cute. Of course y/n at the last second decided to pinch Asen's cheek as well.

*click*

"Okay 30 seconds come get your props!"

Our group quickly went to the props box and I saw multiple Wigs, beards, and different school uniforms.

Asen took a hufflepuff robe and scarf which he quickly wore and ran back to the front of the camera.

Viktor on the other hand took an extra long beard with a matching black eyepatch and ran off.

"Y/n you gotta wear (your house) robes." I said tossing her the clothing.

"Fine, but you have to wear our lovely clothing." She said showing me the blue clothe.

The Beaubatox Girl placed the light blue hat on my head and with the matching shoulder cape.

We both ran to the front of the camera in our places between Asen and Viktor. While waiting for the last 10 seconds. I saw in my peripheral the weasley twins making their way to the photo booth.

FRED WEASLEY'S P.O.V

"Oi George!"

"Yes Fred?"

"Isn't that Granger and L/n."

"I believe it is."

"Oh they're taking pictures!"

"Wouldn't it be funny if we made Hermione flustered?"

"It would."

HERMIONE'S P.O.V

"3....2....1-"

"NOW KISS!" Shouted the twins while laughing out loud.

I accidentally made a flustered face at the last moment. Not because of the attention the weasley devils caused but because
y/n actually kissed my cheek.

*Click*

"How daring!" Teased Fred in chorus followed by George clapping.

"Off you Go!" I shouted embarrassed.

Both twins gave me a thumbs up before running back to their dates. Y/n gave me a sheepish grin which I simply rolled my eyes at.

"They're not letting me live that down." I mumbled making y/n laugh.

"Here's our photos." Said Viktor handing us our copies.

My eyes immediately went to the last picture where I looked red tomato while Y/n kissed my cheek. Did I really have to look like that? That's so embarrassing.

"Well off you go girls. Viktor and I Are heading back as well." Said Asen Bowing to us slightly.

Y/n stood on her toes to kiss Asen's cheek making me slightly pout. I guess she gives free kisses now.

"Good Night." Said Viktor bowing to me before pulling Asen away.

I felt a nudge at my side and there y/n was pointing at Viktor.

"Go on Kiss him!" She whispered.

"What- no this is the first date!" I whispered back flustered.

"On the cheek dummy." She replied.

Oh of course.

I ran up to Viktor and Tapped his shoulders.

"Yes?"

*kiss* (On the cheek)

"Uhm good night Viktor." I Said giving him a smile.

His mouth twitched to a smile before muttering a quick goodnight as well.

I ran back to y/n with a small smile.

"I'm sleeping with you." She said bluntly.

The beauxbaton girl stared at me blankly waiting for my reply.

"Phrase it properly!" I said slapping her shoulder.

"I'm sleeping on your bed with you." She said rolling her eyes.

"Not any better but fine. sleep over it is." I said while mindlessly holding her wrist to lead her to the common rooms.

...

"Thank Merlin my clothes fit you." I said fixing my- uhm our bed.

I mean... who causally asks for a sleepover without bringing any clothing?

"I'm crazy tired today....too much dancing...." said y/n out loud laying on my bed.

I unfolded my blanket and tossed it to
y/n's body.

"Nox." I casted turning the lights off the room.

I quickly went under the blankets and laid beside y/n. the twin size bed already felt so small.

I stared at the ceiling already feeling sleepy but my mind won't shut it self down. Y/n and I haven't slept together since we were children and this just feel so weird.

"This isn't gonna work." I muttered.

"Why don't you sleep on top of me then? You always did that during our sleepovers" Suggested y/n sheepishly.

"Oh-....that's actually not a bad idea...just like before huh." I said facing y/n.

The moment I turned around I felt electricity jolt throughout my body as I'm literally inches away from y/n's face.

YOUR P.O.V

As Hermione turned to face me (Literally inches away from me). I managed to hold back the urge to kiss her right then.

Merlin why do you put me in situations like this?

Hermione stared at me like she was in deep thought making me look at her curiously. The Gryffindor Bookworm then let out a frustrated groan.

"You know what? this isn't exactly like before." She said irritated.

"Uhm- cuz we can't fit in a twin size anymore?" I questioned in a confused manner.

"No." She said sternly

"Maybe she's uncomfortable." I thought slightly disappointed.

"Sleeping with you when we were children was calming. But now it's making me frustrated on whether I should kiss you or sleep." She confessed blushing.

Did....did Hermione just confess?

HERMIONE GRANGER CONFESSED!

I quickly collected my last few brain cells that weren't celebrating to reply.

"You know....you havent given me a goodnight kiss yet." I said touching our foreheads together.

I wasted no time placing my lips onto hers.

Merlin she taste so sweet.

The moment didn't last long as I felt hermione tense up at my action. Oh gosh she is uncomfortable. I quickly pulled away from our kiss almost falling off the small bed but luckily hermione was holding me by the collar.

"I wasn't finished." She said in a low voice

This time Hermione pulled me harshly and kissed me passionately. I returned the  kiss with the same amount of force feeling myself lose contact with reality for a second. My body felt so hot I felt like I was gonna burst at any moment.

Finally after a few minutes of making out hermione stopped and inhaled sharply.

"Bloody hell....what the...." I Said in disbelief.

"Told you this wasn't like before." She said climbing on top of me.

"Wa-wait what are you doing?" I asked blushing like crazy.

"I'm gonna sleep on top of you knucklehead. Whatever you thought I was doing kindly erase it from your mind." Hermione Bluntly replied.

She placed her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I purred at the sudden warmth hermione gave and began playing with the bookworm's hair.

"Are we not talking about how good of a kisser you are?" I asked feeling my sleepiness fade away.

"No."

"But-"

"Tomorrow." She stated with no room for arguments.

"Fine...but can I have another kiss?" I asked looking down at her.

She met my eyes but swiftly avoided my gaze.

"No you may not." She said closing her eyes.

I gave a quiet groan at hermione's stubbornness but pulled her anyways for another kiss.

"That was a stolen kiss.....I'm afraid you'll have to return it." She said cheekily.

"Your flirting is a mess....and no I will not return it." I teased Hermione.

"You're so annoying." She mumbled into my neck.

I felt her body completely relax so I assumed the bookworm has fallen asleep.

"Goodnight Mione."

TIMESKIP END OF THE YEAR

HERMIONE'S P.O.V

"Oh my gosh!! Harry! HARRY!" I shouted.

Students were crowding every corridor saying farewell to their friends and lovers. I finally pushed through the crowds finally getting through the crowds

"Hermione! Y/n's already at her carriage. Where did you go anyways!?" He asked pushing through the crowds leading me to where the beaubatox carriages were.

"I said goodbye to Viktor since Asen said they were leaving First. What I didn't know was they were leaving only a minute earlier." I complained.

I even had to ask Ronald for a broom ride just to get here faster.

After a few minutes of struggling through the crowds we Finally arrived to the beaubatox carriages. A few have already taken off but lucky y/n's hasn't.

I ran over to the said ride ignoring whatever Harry was saying. The entrance of the carriage was open and there I saw y/n peaking her head out.

"There you are love." She said as she saw me.

"Sorry for being Late. That man child Asen said Durmstrang was leaving earlier than beaubatox so I went ahead and gave my farewells to Viktor first." I reasoned.

"Karma's bound to hit you anyways mione. Stealing someone's date? Such a rebel you are." Y/n teased.

"It's not like you stole me from viktor right?" I said sarcastically.

Y/n gave a small chuckle before pulling something from her baggage.

"Here take my sweater. I don't really have anything to leave for you but I know you love stealing that." She said Handing me the clothing.

"Oh- well in exchange you can have my scarf. I've had it since 1st year so it's very valuable to me. Make sure to take care of it." I said handing her my scarf

I recently embroidered my initials on it so I hope any girl that gets close to y/n in her preppy school gets the idea.

"Hey fleur." Called y/n.

I gave her a confused look and took a peak inside the carriage. As I thought, it was bigger inside. Fleur was sat opposite y/n far enough for her not to hearing anything from our conversation.

"What iz zit?" Asked Fleur in her thick French accent.

"Sorry for not telling you sooner but hermione's my girlfriend now and I really really wanna kiss her." Pleaded y/n giving Fleur and silly smile.

"Wi're gonna have a lung talk during ur flight to France but go ahead I'll give you  10 seconds." She said looking away

Y/n pulled me a little more inside to avoid being seen by the crowd outside. She kissed me softly before pulling away and giving me a hug.

"I'll convince auntie to let you visit me in France. Till then you'll have to get by with my sweater." Joked y/n

"Oh how will I live without you?" I said over dramatically.

"Timez up luv birds. Vi really need to be going now." Said Fleur impatiently.

I stepped out of the ride and saw that only 3 carriages were remaining. From afar I saw hagrid waving at me to hurry up.

"See you at summer?" I said giving y/n a sweet smile.

"See you at summer indeed." Repeated
y/n before she closed the doors.

I ran back to where Harry was waiting and Finally all 3 beauxbatons rides flew to the sky.

"Say Harry." I said nudging the boy.

"Yes Hermione?"

"I won't be staying at the weasley's this summer."

"And why is that?"

"I'm spending the summer in France."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 83 60
Oneshots from both the Golden Trio era and the Marauders Era.
262 3 4
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
390K 9.7K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).