[ 𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 π‡πžπšπ«π­π¬ ]...

By -HermioneChase-

What's worst? Losing or Dying? ( ( soon to be archived and revamped ) ) Rankings: #1 in psycho #3 in parkjisu... More

Prologue
Β« C h a p t e r 1 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 2 Β»
Happy Birthday MarkπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚
Β« C h a p t e r 3 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 4 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 5 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 6 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 7 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 9 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 10 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 11 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 12 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 13 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 14 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 15 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 16 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 17 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 18 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 19 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 20 Β»
Β« C h a p t e r 21 Β»
FIN
Epilogue
REWRITING
Alternate Ending
Want to know something?
Aspiring β€’ Want to join the game?
Soyeon's Christmas
5k + Face Reveal
Soyeon's New Year
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Sequel
Notice
As promised
Special Chapter
20k qa + new special chapters
Archive

Β« C h a p t e r 8 Β»

2.7K 63 33
By -HermioneChase-

"It's located 5 blocks away from here?!"

I shouted too loud.

Xiaojun, Hendery, and YangYang came busting in my door. Okay, seriously why do everyone have to burst in my door?

"What's 5 blocks away from here?" Hendery asked.

"My frickin grandma's house! She moved here years ago." I said sarcastically.

The three of them made an 'o' sound. I honestly did not think that they would fall for this kinda shits. Well, here I am talking to this dimwits.

"Get out of my room before I start kicking your ass to the moon. Von voyage!" I pushed them out of my room.

I sighed knowing this will be a long night. But this is it, a long awaited answer.

__________

N A R R A T O R

The darkness didn't bother the gal who jumped on the window of her own room in the 4th floor. She landed swiftly on the grass.

Soyeon climbed the large oak tree that ends in the other side of the huge steel fences that was 10 feet in height and 6 inches in width.

She went down the tree and continued to walk to her destination, and which we may say was 5 blocks away from there house.

A few people passed by her but ignored her and some got a little creeped out by her. I mean, her beauty was beyond compare and her height is fit for a model but why was she walking in the middle of the night when she could be having a beauty rest to preserve her beauty. Still, they ignored her cause, it's the 21st century, you never now what's normal and not. The world now is now being made into a place of deception and lies.

At last she has arrived in the place. The place was big, the house was made of concrete, wood, and marble.

It's a modern minimalist house. White walls, embroidered with black and silver lining. She could clearly see what was inside beacuse there was a window that came from the very top to the very end. The floors where made of silver tiles and the inside looks extra expensive.

Soyeon rang the doorbell. In an instance, the door was opened by a little boy.

He has black hair and his eyes where small. He looked Korean.

The boy looked at the lady confused.

"Who are you?" The little child asked in fluent Hanggul.

"Ah, is anyone home with you?" She bent down to the boys height and smiled. He smiled back at her.

He opened his mouth to talk but before one word was produced, someone called the boy from behind.

"Taesang? Who are you talking to?" A lady's voice was hearable.

Once the woman, who had long white hair and brown eyes, was beside the little boy named Taesang she looked at Soyeon. The lady smiled at her and she also replied by smiling slightly.

"So you've came. Don't think I'm an enemy. I just wanted you to see those files. Come in, don't be shy."

Soyeon didn't want to go inside but as if her brain was talking too loud, the lady insisted, more like forced her to come inside.

"My name is Yvy. I'm from America but moved in Korea but moved here in China cause this little guy here, Taesang lives here. Taesang is my adoptive brother."

They arrived at the living room. Everything was white, from the walls to floor to the carpets and furniture.

'Good thing the lights are orange or else I would feel like I'm in heaven.' Soyeon thought.

She sat on the white couch while Taesang played with toys on the floor. Yvy went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks.

Soyeon patiently waited for Yvy to come back while watching Taesang play.

S O Y E O N

The thought of,

Why are they still awake at 1 am? Or Can I really trust this people?

But ya know it's the 21st century, who cares what time they sleep or what time they wake up.

What's important is you get to sleep and wake up.

Finally, Yvy set down a tray of foods which contains multiple different cuisine. Some where Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Japanese, French, and many more types of food.

"I don't think I'll be able to eat an-"

Growl

Ilysm stomach to the point I want you to not get sick and put you to Heaven.

"That's not what your stomach is telling. Beside you want answers, right? I can give you that." She smiled while putting few of the dishes to Taesang's plate.

"Guess, I could make room for food but what's the catch? You know, what do you want as an exchange. Information cost more than a corporation."

I started to fill my plate with different food. I crossed my legs on the couch. They have a long coffee table, so everything fits if you may ask and I'm not a messy eater either so the couch or the carpet or the floor would get dirty.

"One thing I want you to do is give my little brother here and me a good future. A bright one. We may look rich but everything I have is dirty. I don't want to live like that forever. Please." Her eyes were filled with sincerity.

I smiled.

"You remind me a lot of myself back then. I'd do anything for my little sister and so do you for your brother. Of course I would if it means a bright future."

Yvy smiled and so did Taesang.

"Well then, a friend of mine used to work in that game. Not as a player, but one of the ones who oversee the whole game. Unfortunately, he died. But before he died, he gave me the files. Complete and untouched."

I nodded at her making her continue the story.

"I moved to Korea beacuse some people were trying to kill me. They still found me though cause I was stupid enough not to cut connection with some of my few close friends. They all died. Then I adopted Taesang as my brother. They told me he used to live in China but he's Korean before he went to Korea. Eventually, I went here in China and did cut the ropes in whoever I know in Korea."

"We've been staying low here for about 3 years already. The files are still with me. Of course I tried to make a research about it. I also specialize in tracking so I texted your cousin because I didn't know about you after I sent him the final picture. You found your way here so here it is."

She gave me a red folder. I flipped it open and there were a lot of paperwork that was printed in red ink on a black paper.

I read the papers but stopped at the middle.

"Song and Park....." I read.

"I'm sorry.... there wasn't anything recorded on your parents list. I don't know if they killed anyone or someone erased it. I tried asking my friend, but he doesn't know either." Yvy said.

__________

I plopped myself into my bed. I turned to my left bedside table and looked at the clock.

3:56

I stared at the ceiling and got some shut eye. A lot of things would happen later so for now I'll catch some sleep.

_____★★★_____

W

assup guys! A short chapter to thank you for 💯+ reads and 13 votes. Thank you everyone.😍♥️ Please comment too. See you in 5372725262782 years. Also, tommorow is Son Dongpyo's birthday. Advance happy birthday, been routing for you when I first see you dance ko ko bop.

[Edited, 05.08.2020]
They're conversation was so cringe. Ahhhhhh. But I tried my best to rearrange it that took me about a few minutes but it's still cringe. Goodbyeeeee!

- A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.9K 53
Lee Jihyun goes on the typical mission for an agent like her: finding secret information on criminals- In this case, a gang. Everything goes smoothly...
24.6K 1K 31
Only bad things seem to happen whenever Jeno and Youra get in each other's way, until a traumatic experience bonds them forever, either they want it...
24.6K 1K 27
"You're supposed to be dead." "Not everything always goes to plan babe." Things weren't supposed to go this way... not at all. Nothing in Donghyuck's...
104K 4.3K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...