My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

Miracle...

9.3K 592 86
By THR777

Sarala aunty " Kushi?? Where r u lost??"

K " where will I b lost when I am sitting in front of u "

Devi Mayya how can I say her I was lost in his thoughts....

S " I seriously can't understand u....by the way where were u from morning "

K " when time comes I will only tell u everything"

I still can't disclose about our relationship because I don't know whether his family members accepted me or not and about Arnavji, he is so kind towards me, but he feels he is not in love with me, I mean he doesn't even know that he loves me... Don't know where our relationship will leads to but I have full faith on u Devi Mayya that u will surely help me out...

S " again this girl is lost in her world"

I smiled and went to my room....

Room....

📱...

I heard my phone ringing....

Who might b at this hour??

I looked at the display,after reading his name I felt as if just now I ate jalebis....

📱.....

K " Hello Arnavji"

A " what the!! How much time u will take to pick the call??"

K " just now I entered my room and saw the phone "

A " from now on take the phone with u wherever u go,Am I clear??"

Isn't his condition is little weird...

K " OK.... Anything serious Arnavji that u have called me at this hour?? "

A " what the!! I don't have right to call my friend?? Infact my fiance?? "

His words are only enough to create butterflies in my stomach.....

A " Kushi, r u there?? "

K " hmm... But ur family members have not accepted me then how come u can decide about our marriage"

A " what the!!  For god sake don't ask me the same question again and again... I hate words "

I laughed....

A " don't laugh, and by the way v both r marrying so if v both have agreed then it's more than enough, I don't care about others.... Upon that they will also accept u, who can deny u "

K " I am an orphan Arnavji,though people here have given me their love I have always craved for my own family and I am getting now because of u, if they agree and accept me then I wil also get a family.... But if they didn't agree then I won't b the reason of destruction in ur family.... "

***********************************

I don't know y but when she said she is an orphan I felt as if to hug her and caress her hair and murmur sweet words and I was about to say I will b with u but her next words brought ASR back in me....

how can she that she will not marry me if my family members r against?? If v both agree that's more than enough... I don't give damn to others and here she is changing my decision....

Changing ASR's decision means that person has to take rebirth......

K " Arnavji?? R u there?? "

A " I am saying u one last time listen carefully that u r only the one whom this ASR has chosen and no one can change it even u Kushi "

And without listening to her reply I ended the call and switched off my phone......

What happened chote??

I closed my eyes to control my anger......

A " nothing Di "

Anj " u were speaking to Kushiji right?? "

A " yeah... And she is worried whether u people will accept her or not...and I told her that u all will agree and if not also I don't care "

She was looking at me and smiling....

Anj" u know what chote, I feel Kushiji is only perfect for u... "

A " means u have accepted her right?? "

Anj " off course and others have also accepted her but let us all go for a trip tomorrow and mingle with her,even she should also feel comfortable with us... "

A " what the!!  I can't leave my work and roam around "

Anj" chote plzz na... V have not gone out.... "

A" Di u all can go and ha u can take Kushi also with u but I am not coming that's it "

Anj " OK... Give me Kushi's number I will talk to her "

I nodded and I gave her the number which she took very happily.... Looking at her even I felt a small satisfaction.....

************************************

L " how can u agree that u don't have any objection with that middle class girl"

Shyam " Lavanya, tell me the reason  how can I deny?? What reason I would have given to them??Didn't u see how ASR was behaving with her... And looking at her I can tell u she is very innocent.... "

L " don't tell me u have fallen for her innocence "

S " don't u dare to utter words like that, I love Ranisahebha "

L " leave all that and tell me what have u planned?? "

S " tomorrow she is coming out with us and ASR is not joining us so v can make her tell the truth whether he has forced her to marry for the property or v will only tell her that he is behind her and using her innocence to get hold of the property....girl like Kushi gives more importance for relationship and I will make that as a weapon and make her realize about ASR who will not give a damn to relations.... "

L " u think this will work?? "

S " let's try if not v can plan something else, still they haven't married.... V have lots of time to execute our plan "

L " OK... "

***********************************

Devi Mayya, Arnavji became angry because of me......

It's OK Kushi, anyhow Anjaliji has called me for a one day trip and I will surely pacify Arnavji....at present let me have Jalebis....

Sarala aunty " Kushi, r u free tomorrow...."

K " no.... I am going out"

S " OK... I will take someone else with me then...by the way apply mehendi, u know right day- after-tomorrow v r organising pooja here "

K " y fear when Kushi is here... I will come tomorrow late but I will make sure that all the arrangements are done for the pooja "

She carreseed my hair and went out....

I looked at my hands which will get filled with mehendi and Arnavji I am going to write ur name on my hands...

************************************

Anj " chote think once again, plz this time Kushi will also will b there"

A " what the!! Di how many times I should tell u, I am not coming with u all "

Ak" Di everything is ready as u informed Payal also, she is on the way "

I just nodded and looking at Chote only, I wanted him to spend some time with her but he....

He went to his room....

I turned around only to find Kushi and Payal...

Anj " u both came together?? "

Payal " I met her outside Di and got to know she is the one who has stolen the great ASR's heart...I am so happy "

K " even I am also happy meeting u Payal ji "

I smiled at them....

Anj " Kushi ji I want one help from u.... "

Mami " hello hi bye bye... What u want Anjali bitwa?? "

An" I want someone also to join us.... "

Sh " Ranisahebha, v all r here then whom r u waiting?? "

Anj " I am talking about chote "

Nani " but he will not come na Anjali, he didn't even listened ur words then how come he will join us?? "

I looked at Kushiji who inturn smiled at me....

************************************

I was working on my laptop while I heard a knock....

I looked at front and I saw Kushi.... She was looking just like an angel....

Her red dress was making her skin glow even more, her lips were painted red... Her bangles sound brought me back....

A " what the!! What r u doing here?? Di must b waiting for u down"

K " u r not at all good with words Arnavji?? People welcome others with like hii, how r u and all but u will welcome by ur special What the!! "

A " what the!! "

She smiled at me and sat beside me on the couch....

Her fragrance touched my nose.....

Control ASR!!

K " I am sorry"

I raised my eyebrow......

K " vo... Yesterday u became angry while v were talking over phone..."

A " it's OK but don't repeat the same mistake "

While she nodded her head smiling widely.....

K " what r u doing here??v all r going out and u r here sitting and doing work?? "

A "Kushi, for me work comes first"

K " but everyone will b happy if u accompany... "

A " I don't care if others will b happy or not.... I will do what I wish "

K " plzzzzz.... Hmm... Tell me how is my mehendi "

I looked at her hands....

A " it's nice... "

K " I have written ur name on my hands "

What the!!

Really??

K " I am challenging u Arnavji, if u find ur name on my hands then u r....... "

I didn't let her to complete her words...

A " challenging ASR?? I will surely win Kushi "

K " arey listen first.... "

A" don't worry u will surely going to lose "

K " achcha?? "

She smirked....

While I pulled her towards me and looked at her eyes which were shining and I so badly controlled myself not to land my lips on hers.....

K " r u ready?? "

A " what the!! I am always ready.... "

************************************

Mami " hello hii bye bye I think Anjali bitwa our Arnav will not come y r v.... "

They all stopped talking as they saw me and Arnavji getting down....

Anj " chote u r coming with us right"

He glared me while I chuckled....

He nodded making everyone gasp....

Nani " u were so right Anjali, he listened Kushi's words... "

A " Di I will take my car u all get ready and don't make me to wait!! "

Mami " hello hii bye bye say me how this miracle happened?? "

While I remembered what happened....

Flashback....

He pulled me near to him and started to search his name....

While my Dhak Dhak was increasing, his closeness was affecting me very badly...

A " here I got it... "

Yeah, it was a easy one.... Inside heart shape I wrote Arnavji....

K " I knew that u will win, common v will go down everyone will b waiting for us.... "

He pulled me such that my lips brushed his right cheek....

He looked at me and v fell in the eyelock....

K " Arvavji??"

A " hmm... "

K " Arnavji?? "

With that he jerked my hand....

A " I won so I am not coming... "

K " see Arnavji u were the one who didn't allow me to complete my sentence... I was about to say that if u win then u will accompany us and if u lose u won't.... "

A " what the!! "

K " yes... That's y people say u should listen completely.....and see I am so smart hena??"

A " I... "

I held his hand and brought him down....

End of Flashback....

Anj " Kushiji?? What happened?? "

I nodded as nothing and I smiled at them...

Ak" come fast, before bhai changes his decision.... "

Everyone nodded their head....

***********************************

Hope u all liked this....

Put ur comments.....

I gave lengthy update 😊 wanna know y??

In starting parts I have mentioned that many r not reading this but as the parts increased I got a good support... In fact previous part has got 200+
This is the first work of mine which has crossed 200 in single part... But views r more I know that still I find happiness in every small thing... 😂😂😂....

Second reason may b next update will take time as I have internals Next Week...

And guys I don't have idea y u people r not checking the new TS?? Morning I have updated Journey of love- Arshi Ts.. So after reading this part go straight and read that...

Keep supporting.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 10.6K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
100K 4.9K 31
A girl owing to help her foster family faces harsh reality.Will he love her?will she get her happiness?
187K 9.2K 26
Updates on every Thursday! Destiny!! Destiny is what caused the simple middle class girl Kushi Kumari Gupta to fall into the fashion mogul Arnav Sin...
9.3K 728 20
The story where kushi is more bold and badass where she was trouble by past and Arnav was a great companion as he was also crowded by greedy people. ...