Her unwanted love ✅

By bookworthy

Idris alam man of his words workholic, short tempered but can't say no to his parents. What happens when this... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 11

3.9K 152 2
By bookworthy

Sons of Adam inveigh against [the vicissitudes of] Time, and I am Time, in My hand is the night and the day.
[Al-Qudsi]

Idris pov
I was seeing city at midnight with cup of steaming tea from glass window of office.Yeah I prefer tea over coffee and now at office lost in thoughts but excused mom saying that there is lot of work. I can't believe that I'm getting married this week. I tried to delay marriage but no use their is dream project I'm working so hard. Now how can mom expect me to balance this relationship and work on top of it my unknown feelings for smarty or stranger you got it right my thoughts are invaded by her presence and no amount of work is helping to get rid of it. On Junaid's wedding I decided to never think about her then on his valima I just searched her only for once wanted to hear her voice which never happened.

Every preparation is done by mom and warda is helping with bride closet. I reasoned her it will be waste if girl didn't like her selection but warda was so sure that she will like her choice it looked like they where friends or something. I asked mom for this sudden marriage she said that the girls dadu is ill so they want to do her marriage. I felt like this is to hasty desicion and I think that her dadu don't trust others for this responsibility so he wants to do it himself.

I got to know she is Junaid's sister who stayed in New York and returned last year to family. Mom even gave me her photo which I can't get myself to look at not because shyness its about guilt that I can't love her not even like. My First love is still preserved in heart and about like its smarty it won't be easy to replace that like but now I have to try.

Wedding day
"Wake up you sleepy head" said someone and also was pulling my comforter but I just put pillow on head and snuggled. That someone started pulling my leg. Stupid person can't even let me sleep I thought. I jerked my leg and sat still rubbing eye and trying to look at intruder who disturbed my sweet sleep.
"What do you want and how did you enter my suite" i said to hamaza and the other exchanged looks.

"Why are you sleeping like log that to in hotel trying to avoid wedding" said samad he is my childhood friend and knows everything about me. We don't have any secrets. He also knows my first Love but i didn't got chance to tell about smarty.

"Whose wedding today is Sunday let me sleep and sami I'll not give my suite password next time" I said taking my comforter to sleep

"Its your wedding today did you got memory loss or is it that 'THE IDRIS ALAM' has finally got insane after working continuously" Hamza said and everyone laughed at me. I got up from my bed and held his collar

"You think I'm insane then see how insane people act" I said he freed himself and started running I also run behind him and then he just took cushion and hit me.

"You mad man throwing things at me wait i will show you" i said and throw a glass of water on him. He stopped and spill remaining water on my face. I went near him but they started laughing and then I joined it was because song which was hamza phone ringtone. He was embarrassed first but then laughed at his niece choice.

"Oh god they are 25 missed call from mom" I said checking my phone and called her back

"Where are you Idris in 1 hour we have to leave for your wedding. Did you receive your attire and don't dare to wear anything else. Come fast I'm busy now. Allah hafiz" mom said in one go and cut call before I can utter a word. I just realised today is my wedding. I checked date on phone to confirm

"Did you understood why we wake you up or are you still planning to sleep" samad said looking at me seriously

"Okay guys we should get ready fast before we get aunty's scolding" said sheebaz and handed me my outfit. I didn't like it because it was not to fancy for me. I looked at samad outfit then smiled at him

"Don't you think to exchange outfits its your fault that you didn't shop for yourself now bear aunties choice. Yeah get ready fast" samad said and left leaving me no choice

I was ready for wedding but didn't felt any excitement when we reached hassan house it was nicely decorated and it looked different. I meet mom and smiled when she praised me. She walked with me to garden. My friends where walking behind me there was thin curtain dividing men and women section. I sat on sofa facing curtain and mom went to bring my to be bride. I know now their is no turning back. The bride opposite sofa but Was hidden because of curtain. When qazi sahab sat on sofa beside me and asked me about nikah agreement I said qubool hai three times and accepted her as my wife that moment I lost every right to think about smarty.
I signed the agreement and samad placed hand on my shoulder smiling. I smiled to him and then bride was asked for agreement.

'Qubool hai' utter bride and I remember that voice this hallucinations was not good so ignored it but then again same voice and on third time when qazi sahab asked her I held my breath thinking my imagination will end but it didn't leaving me in shock.

'Is the voice of smarty is imagination or it is reality'
_______%%%%%_____

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones.Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times,or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.
[Al-Qudsi]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
165K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
248K 14.4K 31
-- We hear many times of couples meeting, spending time together, getting to know one another before getting married and having their happily ever af...