Big Time Love Story <3

By JessicaMaslow

Jessica is Kendall's only little sister. When Jessica comes to visit and stay in the house Big Time Rush is s... More

Chapter 1: Visiting My Big Brother
Chapter 2: Meeting The Guys
Chapter 3: New Boyfriend?
Chapter 4: Going On Tour With Big Time Rush
Chapter 6: Lost
Chapter 7: Ex-Girlfriend, Rachel
Chapter 8: The Decision

Chapter 5: Worldwide Girl

749 8 2
By JessicaMaslow

Okay so here's Chapter 5! I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks! :)

Chapter 5: Worldwide Girl

Jessica's POV:

The ride on the tour bus was crazy! And by crazy I actually mean CRAZY! The guys were acting like total goof balls and would play around. They even had nerf guns hidden around the bus and would randomly shoot them at each other. Then James shot me with one of his nerf guns and it hit me on my right cheek.

I start rubbing my cheek. "Um. Ow?" I look at him.

He looks at me. "Sorry Jessica. It was an accident. Hey! You should play." James smiles.

"Oh no. Do not give my sister a nerf gun." Kendall replies.

"Why?" James asks.

"Yeah big brother. Why?" I smile. "Scared you'll get beat by your little sister?"

"No!" Kendall replies. "You will never beat me."

"Oh it's on." I smile.

I grab one of James's nerf guns and start to shoot Kendall. At first he was taken by surprise and looked at me confused. Then he got it and started to shoot me back. I laughed when he missed and I started to shoot him with rapid fire. He didn't give up. Not even when his gun ran out. Instead of giving up, he reached out and grabbed my gun and started shooting me. I start to laugh and I fall on the floor.

"Okay big brother. You win." I smile.

"Don't I always?" Kendall smiles back.

"No." I laugh.

Suddenly something went on top of me and started to lick my face. I started to laugh.

"Fox. No." I hear James say.

Whatever it was, it got off. I sat up and looked around. I found myself face to face with a little dog. It looked like a husky, but weren't huskies bigger in size? I smiled at it and it came towards me. I patted it's cute little head and he licked my hand.

"He likes you Jessica." James says.

"I like him too. He's so cute." I smile. "What kind of dog is he? He looks like a husky, but aren't huskies bigger?"

"Yeah. People always get mixed up. Fox isn't a husky. He's an Alaskan Klee Kai. Almost like a husky, but then again, not really." James replies.

"Fox huh? What an adorable name. It fits him." I reply. "Fox."

When Fox heard his name he came towards me, barked, then started wagging his cute little tail. I started rubbing his tummy. Suddenly another dog came running over and jumped on top of me making me fall back to the ground. It started barking at me. At first I thought it was going to bite me, but then I saw the dog's tail wagging like it's happy.

"Sydney! Off!" I hear Carlos yell.

Sydney immediately gets off of me and walks over to Carlos and sits down next to him.

"Sorry Jessica." Carlos tells me.

I laugh. "Don't worry Carlos. I'm fine. She's adorable."

"Oh. Thanks." Carlos smiles.

"Jeez little sister. What are you a dog magnet?" Kendall laughs.

I laugh. "Yeah I guess I am big brother."

"Well. Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Logan asks, changing the subject all of a sudden.

"What a random question, but sure." I reply.

"I'm in." Carlos replies.

"Count me in." James smiles.

"Movie it is!" Kendall says. "What are we watching?"

"Um, I don't know." Logan replies.

"Well then. What do you guys usually watch?" I ask.

"Um, random movies." Kendall replies.

Then I got an idea. "Can we watch Big Time Movie? I absolutely love that movie."

"Sure! But the problem is, we don't have the movie with us." Logan says.

"Don't worry. I have it. Along with episodes from your TV shows." I smile.

James smiles. "Great! Let's watch the movie!"

We all sit on the couch, floor, wherever and start watching the movie and Big Time Rush episodes. Time flies past and soon we're at Las Vegas. I look at the time and it was 2:00 in the afternoon. Their concert wasn't until 7:00 in the evening.

"What do you guys do when you get here early? Just reherse your songs?" I ask.

"Well, first, we check in at a hotel. Then we reherse our songs and have fun until the concert." Carlos says.

"Oh." I reply.

We get out of the tour bus and walk a little to a hotel. When we got to the hotel, there were so many fans outside the hotel. Security was everywhere. After the guys signed some things and took picture with their fans, Kendall went in and got everyone checked in. We went on the elevator to the 6th floor and got to the room.

"Wait. We only have two rooms. What about you little sister?" Kendall asks.

"Hey. She can sleep with me." James smiles.

"No. That is an absolute no." Kendall replies.

"Why not?" James asks.

"Because I said so. Carlos and Logan here's your key. The rooms are connected so it wouldn't matter, but here." Kendall says, handing Carlos the key.

Carlos gets the key and slides it. The door opens and Carlos and Logan both go in. Kendall slides the key in and it opens the other room. We go in. Then I spotted a couch.

"I can sleep on the couch." I tell Kendall.

"No. If anything you are sleeping on the bed. I'm sleeping on the couch. I'm used to it anyways." Kendall replies.

"But...." I start to argue.

"Jess, just leave it." Kendall smiles.

"Fine." I reply.

Kendall just smiles at me and I stick my tongue at him.

James's POV:

Urgh. Part of me was so annoyed at Kendall. Such an overprotective brother. It's not like I will do anything bad to Jessica. Why would I? Like seriously? But then again, part of me understood Kendall. Jessica was lucky to have such a protective brother like Kendall, even though she may not know it. I loved Jessica. Why would I do anything bad to her? Time passes by really quick when you're having fun and soon it was 6:00. It was an hour before the concert. The guys, Jessica and me all went down to the stage and we started to get ready in our dressing rooms. Soon it was 6:40 and we started just hanging out and talking until it was time for us to go on stage.

"Wow. You guys look amazing." Jessica smiles at us.

"Thanks little sister." Kendall replies.

"Thanks babe." I smile.

"Thanks Jessie." Carlos replies.

"Thanks Jessica." Logan replies.

"Haha. You're welcome." Jessica laughs.

"Kendall! James! Carlos! Logan! You guys ready?" a guy says.

"Yeah!" we all reply.

"Then go out there! Your fans are waiting for you!" the guy yells, smiling.

"Alright! Let's do this!" I say.

I kiss Jessica on her cheek and leave her backstage. I go out to the stage and the fans are going crazy already. I had something in mind for Jessica. Today. I wasn't going to tell anyone until I had the chance. We started singing our theme song when we came out and the fans were screaming and yelling like crazy. They were hold up signs and I could see some of them crying because they were so happy. Then we sang If I Ruled The World, Show me, Till I Forget About You, Love Me Love Me and then we were about to sing Worldwide. We usually get a girl from the audience and they get to come up and sit next to us while we sing worldwide.

"Okay. So our next song is Worldwide. We're going to come down and choose our worldwide girls." Kendall says.

The fans go wild. Kendall goes and picks out this girl that was blonde and blue eyed. Carlos picks a girl with brunette hair and green eyes. Logan goes and picks a girl that has wavy brown hair and brown eyes. Finally, it was my turn. I could hear the crowd chant my name, wanting to be picked.

"James! James! James!" the fans scream.

I walk towards the fans, but then, I run off backstage where Jessica looked at me, confused.

"James! What are you doing? You need to be out there! Why are you back here?" Jessica asks.

I walk over to her and grab her arm. "Because my worldwide girl is right here."

I run back on stage with Jessica close behind me and I sit down. Jessica sits down next to me.

"Sorry girls. I already chose my worldwide girl." I say.

I hear the crowd "aww" in disapointment. We start to sing.

"Hmm. Oh. Wait. A minute. Before you tell me anything how was your day? Cuz I've been missing. You by my side yeah. Did I awake. You out of your dreams I'm sorry but I could sleep. You calm me down there's something about the sound of your voice.

I-I-I-I'm never. Never. Never as far away as it may seem. No. Soon we'll be together. We'll pick up right where we left off.

Paris, London, Tokyo. There's just one thing that I gotta do. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Hello. Tuck you in. And I can hardly take another good bye. Baby it won't be long. You're the one that I'm waiting on. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Whoa.

Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you.

Yes. I may. Meet a million pretty girls that know my name. But don't you worry. Cuz you have my heart. It ain't easy. To keep moving city to city just get up and go. The show must go on so I need you to be strong.

I-I-I-I'm never. Never. Never as far away as it may seem. No never. Soon we'll be together. We'll pick up right where we left off.

Paris, London, Toykyo. There's just one thing that I gotta do. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Hello. Tuck you in. And I can hardly take another good-bye baby won't be long. You're the one that I'm waiting on. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Whoa.

Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you.

Oh whoa. Wherever the wind blows me. You're still the one and only. Girl on my mind. Baby. No. There ain't no one better. Worldwide. So always remember. Worldwide. Always remember. Girl you're mine.

Paris, London, Toykyo. There's just one thing that I gotta do. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Hello. Tuck you in. And I can hardly take another good-bye baby won't be long. You're the one that I'm waiting on. Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Whoa.

Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you Worldwide. Worldwide. Worldwide. Girl I'll be thinking about you.

Worldwide. Yes. I may. Meet a million pretty girls that no my name. But don't you worry. Cuz you have my heart."

We finished singing and I see Kendall, Carlos, and Logan give their Worldwide girl a quick kiss on the cheek and they exit the stage. I got up and Jessica stood up beside me. I kissed her on the cheek. She turned around to go back backstage when I grabbed her arm and spun her around. She looks at me confused. She was about to say something when I crush my lips against hers and we kiss. Every noise in the background droned out and all I could think about was Jessica.

Jessica's POV:

I was just about to exit the stage when James kissed me. The sounds around the stage were muffled out and all I could think about was James. I loved kissing him, right here, right now. I loved him. We broke away and we stared into each other's eyes, smiling. James winked at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled. Then James picked me up bridal style. Kendall and the others started walking backstage already.

"We'll be right back Rushers!" James yells into the crowd and starts following my brother and the other guys.

Finally we're backstage and James puts me down. I smile at him and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"What the hell was that about James?" Kendall growls.

"Kendall... What's wrong?" I ask him, concerned.

"James, what the hell?" Kendall yells.

"Kendall. What did I do?" James asks.

"Just tell the whole world. Just tell everyone. The more the better I guess. Then everyone will see when you break her heart!" Kendall yells.

"Kendall!" I yell.

"Bro! What the heck? Seriously! Can't you trust me for once?!" James yells back.

"No I can't James. Not after the countless girls you went out with and broke up with weeks later, some even days." Kendall yells back.

"Yeah. Fine. I'm a player. Whatever you want to think. I kissed Jessica in front of everyone because I love her. Because I didn't want anyone to try and take her. I wanted to show that she was my girl and I was her man." James argues, then goes to his dressing room to get dressed for the final song, Elevate.

"Kendall! Leave James alone! Why are you constantly yelling at him?!" I yell at Kendall.

"Jessica. Just leave me alone." Kendall growls, marching off to his dressing room. I look at Carlos and Logan. They look at me. Carlos comes over to me and gives me a reasurring hug.

"Don't worry Jessie." Carlos smiles, then walking off to his dressing room.

Logan smiles. "Jessica. Don't worry. Kendall will get used to you and James. I guess he's just very very worried about his little sister."

"Thanks Logan." I give him a smile.

Logan winks at me and walks to his own dressing room. A few minutes later, the guys all come out looking hotter than ever. James gives me a kiss, Carlos gives me a hug, Logan gives me a high five, and Kendall just walks off. Elevate starts up and the fans scream like crazy.

"Forget about your day. Under the milky way. I know a place where we can go-oh-oh. No need to be afraid. Come on I'll demonstrate. Take you to outerspace. Here we go. Here we go.

Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. Whoa. Whoa. And I know you're down. Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. If you wanna party.

Elevate a little higher. Let's throw a party in the sky and celebrate. Elevate until we fly yeah. Move move your feet until you levitate. Come on let's Elevate.

We're floating in the air. Look at the view from here. So you a world you've never seen before. We're dancing in the stars. No matter where we are. Jupiter Boulevard. Here we go. Here we go.

Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. Whoa. Whoa. And I know you're down. Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. If you wanna party.

Elevate a little higher. Let's throw a party in the sky and celebrate. Elevate until we fly yeah. Move move your feel until you levitate. Come on let's Elevate.

Elevate. Elevate.

Don't even hesitate. Whoa. Just let is escelate. Whoa. I wanna see you go up. Break through the ceiling now. It's time to hit the clouds and now we ain't coming down.

Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. Whoa. Whoa. And I know you're down. Whoa. Whoa. If you wanna party. If you wanna party.

Elevate a little higher. Let's throw a party in the sky and celebrate. Elevate until we fly yeah. Move move your feel until you levitate. Come on let's Elevate.

Elevate. Elevate. Elevate."

The songs ends and the guys pose for pictures and then run backstage. Everyone of them are smiling except Kendall. I seriously didn't know what his freakin problem was. We all go the hotel and we go in, of course after the guys sign some things and posed for pictures. We went up to the hotel room and go into the rooms. Well, James called showering first so he went off into the bathroom. It was a perfect time to talk to Kendall.

"Kendall. Can I talk to you?" I ask him.

"What?!" he snaps at me.

That was it! "Kendall! I don't know what the heck the problem is with you today, but why are you so mean to James?! And right now ME?!" I yell.

"Jessica. Just shut up!" Kendall snaps back.

I've never seen Kendall like this. Tears started forming in my eyes.

I started yelling. I was too upset.

"Fine! Be that way! I thought you would approve and loosen up about James and me going out, but you are still being a jerk! I looked up to you Kendall. I counted on you. You just keep yelling at James and getting mad at me!" I yelled, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I HATE YOU!"

I ran out the door and slammed the door hard. I ran off down the stairs, not bothering to wait for an elevator. I ran and came outside. Then I started running off down the streets. Not looking back.

Okay. So how was this Chapter? Better? ;) Well, thanks for reading! Chapter 6 is coming really soon! Sorry about the really long delay from Chapter 4 to 5. I was really busy. ;) Well enjoy! Fan, Vote, Comment. Love you guys! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 39 41
Your name is Caitlan Schmidt. Yes, sister to Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush. You and James first met when you were visiting your brother on set an...
31.4K 507 23
Kendall was only seven when his little sister was born. She was given up for adoption and he never heard anything about her until now. Both of his pa...
18.4K 298 31
Its Katie's birthday and all she wants in the world is to meet her favorite band of all time, Big Time Rush. Her sister, who is 10 years older than h...
12.5K 154 10
Faith thought she was just another fan meeting the boy until Kendall and James BOTH fall for her. Caught in this little triangle of love..... which w...