๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š // ๐ƒ๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By -guccith0t

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค โ€ข ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žยทโ€‹๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค | \ หˆ๐ฅษ™๐ฏ-หŒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซษ™๐ค \ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š โ€ข
chapter 1 // welcome back
chapter 2 // detention
// disclaimer (please read!) //
chapter 3 // quidditch
chapter 4 // marcy malley
chapter 5 // apologies
chapter 6 // dumbledore's army
chapter 7 // coming out
chapter 9 // expelliarmus
chapter 10 // late night confessions
chapter 11 // weird 'feelings'
chapter 12 // a promise i'll never break
a huge thank you to you all.
any questions???

chapter 8 // just friends

208 9 14
By -guccith0t

Third POV (I really like this point of view, most of the story will probably be like this)
————
  THE BROWN HAIRED slytherin rushed in the hallways, practically stumbling into every wall she faced to get to DADA class. She was 10 minutes late for her class, and she did not want to get detention like last time. Relief suddenly washed over her face as she saw the classroom only a few steps in front of her until she bumped into something very stiff and hard.

  Isabel groaned as she fixed her hair and looked up to see who she casually bumped into,

  Draco Malfoy.

  "Be a little more careful next time Coves?" He sneered as he walked into the classroom with Crabbe and Goyle by his side. Isabel's jaw dropped to the ground as she watched the little brat smirk at her and walk away. How could he do this? She thought. He goes from embracing her every time he sees her, to making fun of her when she makes one little mistake. She usually wasn't the one to cry, year 1-4 she was always an independent girl who didn't care what other people said and hung out with the ones who cared. All of a sudden, this year she falls apart. She becomes completely vulnerable and she doesn't like that.

  But, she's not quite sure why she's so easily hurt.

  She held back the tears that were about to rush down her cheeks and walked into the classroom. Professor Umbridge suddenly turned around with the evilest grin on her face and scanned the girl up and down. "You're late. Again. Well that's fine! I'm sure detention will help with that." The all-pink dressed teacher said in a babyish tone. Usually, Isabel would return a snarky comment and she'd get more detention but right now she just wasn't in the mood. She shook her head and sat by Sasha who was too busy sending kisses to Fred across the room.

  Sasha finally saw Isabel sitting down by her and noticed the uncomfortable look on her face. "Hey you okay," Sasha put a hand on her shoulder. "You look a little uneasy."

  Isabel gave her a quick nod to assure her she was fine. Sasha believed it and continued to focus on the lesson. Little did Isabel know that a certain platinum blond haired boy was burning holes in the back of her neck.
————
  She winced as Marcus lightly touched her scarred hand. "Ouch!" She yelled as he accidentally pressed his thumb too hard on the edge of the scar. "Sorry," He mumbled as he placed her hand down. "you should stop torturing yourself like this." Isabel shook her head and turned away from Marcus to look out the window. She had to keep growing more tough by these detentions, it might hurt like hell but at least it made her more strong and less weak.

  Marcus sighed softly in defeat. "Alright, whatever you say Isabel, I gotta head to quidditch practice." He said, yawning and standing up from the couch in the Slytherin lounge.

  "Alright! Don't bump into Blaise again."
  "Oh please, I'll bump into him as many times as I want to."

  Isabel smirked as he walked off and she turned to focus on her studies. She tried moving the quill, but she couldn't write anything. Her mind was still focused on him.

  Draco Malfoy.

  That boy has one handedly ruined her life and made it more better. She hated how clingy she was with him, when he even didn't care about her. He was using her like he was a dog and she was a random chew toy. Like he does with all the other girls. Isabel was just another girl who stupidly fell for him.

  But yet, she still felt that little spark of hope that she could have a chance with him.
————
  Laughs and screams erupted throughout the Great Hall as dinner began. Isabel picked at her food every few minutes or so, unlike Sasha who was chewing up every little chicken drumstick. She caught Isabel staring at her with a look mixed with disgust and confusion and stopped eating. "Whut? I'mf hongry!" Sasha said, with chicken still in her mouth. Isabel rolled her eyes at her and slowly moved her hand towards her chicken wing. "NO!" Sasha yelled and slapped Isabel's hand away.

  Isabel tried to stifle a laugh as the whole Slytherin table turned to stare at Sasha who was still eating the chicken drumstick. "You're turning into Ron," Isabel glanced at the Weasley at the Gryffindor table. "You better stop that right now." Sasha stuck her tongue out at her and continued eating the food laid out in front of her. Isabel wasn't feeling very hungry so she zoned out and glanced across the room. Her eyes landed on Draco who was sitting by himself, his eyes lonely as ever. She tried to grab his attention, but nothing seemed to work. He was stuck in a trance.

  She shook her head and continued eating her mashed potatoes. But she decided she was going to confront him. After dinner.
————
  Isabel knocked on the door that led to the Boys Dorm and Blaise opened it up. "Trying to shag Draco or something Coves?" He asked sarcastically. Isabel groaned and replied, "No, Blaise I need to talk to Draco now." He sighed and opened the door more so she could come in. "Same thing though." Blaise mumbled quietly as she walked in.

  Draco was sitting on the couch, reading a book and Isabel looked closely at it to see what it was.

  To Kill A Mockingbird

  Isabel's instincts made her grin widely but she quickly turned it into a frown. "Draco." was all she said to divert his attention from his book to her. He turned his head and he raised an eyebrow. "Coves, what brings you here?" He asked, standing up. Blaise eyes widened and he slowly walked out of the common room. "Have fun!" He yelled as he rushed out.

  Isabel folded her arms across her chest, making direct eye contact with Draco to try to be intimidating, but obviously he saw what she was trying to do. "Do I have to repeat myself?" He asked in frustration, rubbing his temples. "What are you doing here?" He repeated, standing right in front of Isabel towering over her. The height difference was suddenly making her feel scared and nervous. "Why have you been acting like an asshole lately?" She suddenly bursted out, surprising Draco. "One minute you go from comforting me and being my best friend and the next you're acting like you don't even know I exist!" She exclaimed, almost yelling. "You even have more mood swings than a girl on her period!"

  Draco stared back down at her, trying to be intimidating like Isabel was trying to do a minute ago. But, then he gave up and sighed.

  "You make me feel vulnerable. And I don't like that." He stated, matter-of-factly.

  Isabel opened her mouth to say something, but then she closed it, waiting for him to say more.

  He looked around, as if someone was watching them then looked back at Isabel who was still patiently waiting for his answer. "All we'll ever be is just friends, Isabel, nothing more than that." He finished, taking a deep breath.

  Isabel's eyes widened, shaking her head, refusing to believe what he just said. "No. Draco Malfoy, you will not say that to me!" She finally shouted, at her breaking point. She fought back tears, not wanting to show her real emotions but she just about had it. "For years, Draco, years, I've tried to be friends with you! I've tried to open up to you, be there for you, I did everything no one else would do! And this is what you give in return?" She questioned him, her voice about to crack.

  Draco started to say something but, Isabel interrupted him. "No, you are not getting another chance." She declared, shoving him away. Draco's mouth gaped but he knew couldn't say anything.

  He messed up. Real bad.

  Isabel practically stomped to the door, about to leave but she turned her head to face the boy she used to care for. The boy she thought cared for her. "Have a nice life, dipshit!" She yelled, flipping him off on the way out.

  Draco didn't want to admit it, but his heart was hurting at the words Isabel shouted at him.

  And Isabel didn't want to admit it, but she started to regret saying all those things to him.

  But, Isabel still felt a little bit of pride in herself.

hey guys i finally finished chapter 8! how did you guys like this one? i'm so excited for isabel now bc this chapter is a huge change for her character and now she's gonna be a total badass (yes queen!)
anyways, what does this mean for isabel and draco's relationship? are they still friends? will they ever be more than that? comment down below! i love to hear your thoughts :)
- via 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 711 41
I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THAT OTHER STUFF! I do not write these things.
10.6K 58 38
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ. *หกแต’สทแต‰สณแถœแตƒหขแต‰ โฑโฟแต—แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ*
2.4K 25 14
โ ษช แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด„สœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… ษช แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด„ส€แด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… ส™แดœแด› ษช แด€แด ๐’๐’๐’• ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด โž
669 8 84
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...