Ariana/You Imagines

By Cloud_Grande

Just a bunch of creative imagines about you and the gorgeous Ariana Grande to fill your dreams of having some... More

You've got the wrong idea
Girlfriend
Save me the heartbreak
Bad Habits
Midnight shopping
You're wearing my hoodie
Eat it
You were always mine
That was a private conversation
You're worrying me
I don't like to share
Crazy bitch
You will never lose me
H2GKMO
Cockblock
Locked away
It's cute
I'll take care of you
Never knew
Fading away
When the party's over
Spilling secrets
Stay with me
We're all different
Under the oak tree
A good type of Fear
Not all bad
Frenemies
Losing interest
Bitch,you thought
Come see my dogs
Cry me a river
She's my Trainer?
All over again
I'll break your hands
Don't be late
Is love even worth it?
Rags to slavery
Miss Ariana
Sinful passion
Nanny
The Empire-Not an update
Notourious
Wherever you want
Tired all the time
She's my daughter
We are not the same
Little Y/n
Drunken nights
Perfect reason
Thank you Toulouse
Dangerous game

Pressurisation

9.5K 237 23
By Cloud_Grande

Part two of "Locked away"
Recommend by @isabelsilva527

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Ryan,where'd you go yesterday,you didn't even come back to the cell"I run over to the friend I had made yesterday coincidently finding out we shared the same cell.

She looks at the ground and clears her throat "I had a Psychology appointment and I-I didn't want t-to her I-involved with t-the fight"she whispers making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why would you need to get involved?That was my own fight"

"I-I know but w-when y-you're in a gang y-you have to l-look out for o-one a-another and I-i can't do-"I cut her off

"Ryan we're not in a gang,we're just friends so you don't have to feel as if you need to protect me,I'm a big girl"I reassure her because I know she's probably overthinking that whole situation about what she could've done.

"Y-you want to be f-friends?"she stutters finally looking me in the eye with pure surprise.

"Of course I do,why?"my smile falters a bit as I watch her play with her fingers.

"N-no one really wants to be my friend"my heart clenches "Do they pick on you"she bites her lip and slowly nods.

I clench my jaw "As long as we're friends,no one will ever lay a hand on you,understand"

"T-thanks"she nods and I show her a small smile.

"So what do inmates do when we have free time"I place my hands on my hips and look around.

My eyes lock with Ariana's who's already staring at me,she's sitting on one of the benches surrounded by all her other gang members,she's got her legs crossed and she has her finger in her mouth lightly biting on it whilst she unsubtly looks me up and down.

I scoff with a small smile turning away from her and my gaze latches onto an empty basketball court,I wrap my hand around Ryan's wrist and drag her over towards it with me.

"What are you doing?"she questions

"Basketball"I point over to the balls and Ryan opens her mouth to say something but before she can I sprint over to the balls and pick one up.

I bounce it against the cracked concrete and throw it into the hoop,it circles around a few times before finally falling into the net.

A sarcastic clap is heart behind me and I turn around to see a big buff lady approaching me,i shift my gaze behind her a little and see Paula and all of her gang clapping,well Paula isn't because of her shoulder which makes me smile.

"So you think dislocating my girlfriends shoulder is funny,do you?"I shrug still keeping the smile on my face.

"It's amusing"The lady fake smiles at me and raises her hand and waves it forward signalling something.

Her gang all move forward and circle around me,I roll my eyes and fold my arms over my chest.

Buffy comes right up to my face "you think you're something,don't you fresh meat?"I scrunch my nose up and move back a little to get some air because the one I was smelling was definitely not fresh.

"Like I said to your cripple girlfriend I'm not fresh"I push past her but she grabs my shirt and pulls me to the floor,quickly getting up once again we're face to face,her having to bend down a little because she's like the female version of the rock and I'm like Kevin Heart.

Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration but it was kind of close to something like that.

"I don't like it when people humiliate my gang"

"Well then maybe they shouldn't set themselves up for it"i snarl and a quick blow to the head causes me to fall to the floor.

I touch the top of my eyebrow and see a dark crimson colour indicating that I'm bleeding,I clench my jaw and rush back onto my feet.

I'm about to have my own turn of knocking her out when everyone becomes distracted by someone entering the circle.

"Alright everyone lets wrap this shit up,I don't fancy seeing anyone dead today"Victoria's eyes fall onto Buffy who narrows her eyes.

"Anyone that would be dead is this little fucker"her stubby finger points in my direction.

"Yeah and then soon after you'll be dead"Victoria smiles before she grabs my arm.

"The boss doesn't like it when people mess with gang,you know this,Regina"Buffy's eyes widen "T-This little runt is in her gang"Victoria nods.

"I-I'm Sorry,I didn't know"Regina's face turns white as a sheet and I scowl being pulled away by Victoria.

This is complete bullshit,now instead of building my reputation like I should've of everyone's just going to give me special treatment become I'm in "Ariana's gang".

Victoria takes me over to her and I stand in front of her with my arms crossed "What?"she simply says.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"I shout thrusting my arms out.

Ariana's face turns stern but she continues to question what I mean.

"I could've handled that myself,I don't need a babysitter to look after me,I'm grown"I glare at her and she glares right back.

"I helped you escape death you ungrateful little shit"she gets out of her seat and jabs her finger into my chest which I slap off.

"It doesn't matter what you helped prevent,I don't need you handling this for me,I can fight my own battles"her eyebrows shoot up her head.

"Really,because that slash on your head says otherwise"

"I would've given her one back if you didn't swoop in and get Victoria to supposedly save me"

"It doesn't matter now,what's done is done so now you owe me"she smirks and I narrow my eyes at her.

What the fuck is this bitch smoking!

"I don't owe you shit"I spit and turn to walk away when I'm stopped and pushed to the ground.

Ariana stands over me "I don't like it when people shout at me Y/n,I don't want to have to hurt you"I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Empty threats"I mumble which I'm pretty sure she hears because she grabs my shirt and pulls me up smacking me into the wall.

"You think I won't do it"the crazy look in her eyes does scare me I will admit but I would never show her that.

She signals for one of her members to hand her something and before I can see what it is it's placed against the cut on my head.

She digs it inside making me wince in pain,the intense feeling of the object pushing in my head does making me want to scream out so bad but I'm biting my tongue hard to refrain from it.

"How about now?"she digs it a little further and I can feel even more blood rushing down the side of my face.

She moves the object to the right a little and that's when my knees buckle form beneath me,she lets go and I fall to the floor holding my injured head.

I'm laying on my back grasping my head in an attempt to keep the blood from rushing out.

My breathing is rapid as a shadow envelops my body "Never underestimate me again or it'll be much worse next time"I don't say anything and just lay on the floor.

She throws the object to the floor and then I realise it's a plastic knife they use for when eat,of course no one can use it now as it's coated in my blood.

I feel someone hook their hands under my arms to help me get up but I refuse and push them away not wanting to make myself look more like a weakling than ever.

"This isn't over Y/n,I'll get you sooner or later"she says as I fall back to the floor and quickly scramble to my feet running away from that area ignoring all the gasps and stares of sympathy as I go past.

Finding a guard I walk towards her "Excuse me,can I clean this up please"I ask politely and when I take my hands off it to give her a look her eyes widen and she nods unlocking the gate.

"Janet we've got a code green,inmate needs medical attention"I snap my head in her direction and shake my head.

"No I just need to clean it up,please I don't need medical attention"i plead to her.

"It could get infected"

"I know but I just need a first aid kit and I can do it myself"I stare at her with my best pleading face and she finally gives in.

"Ok but you know I'll have to come with you right?"i nod and she escorts me to the bathroom.

When we get inside she hands me the first aid kit she picked up on the way.

"Thanks"I stand in front of the mirror and take a look at what she did.

My eyes flicker with disgust as I just stare at the blood covered mark on my head.

"I'm guessing this was Grande's doing then"I turn to the officer and tilt my head in confusion.

"Ariana's"I nod not saying anything else,so that's her full name,Ariana Grande.

————-Skip the clean up———————

"Thanks for trusting me"I say to Officer Freya.

"Sure but if you get infected,don't come crying to me"she shrugs and I smile.

"So I'm guessing you're one of the nice officers then"

"Yep"

"You're not into police brutality and all that"I chuckle and she shakes her head.

"That's just stupid,they abuse their power and I'm not like that"she locks the first aid kit and takes a little breath in.

"Everyone deserves a second chance,you're not bad people,you've just made bad decisions and that's what I think people fail to see"I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"You're definitely living in fairy land"she scoffs "Remember who the Officer is"she warns me with a little smile.

"Word of advice,stay away from Grande's gang,if you stick around them with your attitude it's not going to end well"I show her lopsided smile and point at my head.

"Your advice would've been much useful before all of this"she rolls her eyes "Come on,I have to get you back before they start to think anything suspicious"

We go back outside and I watch Freya lock the gate behind her "Just look after yourself Y/n,ok"she places her hand on my shoulder and squeezes it.

"Thanks,and thanks for this"I point at my head "That was all you"she chuckles and I smile "Without the first aid kit it still would've been bad so just take the thank you"she rolls her eyes but smiles "Fine,now go"

I leave her and search around for Ryan who I haven't seen since the fight,how the hell does she keep disappearing and I don't notice.

When I finally find her with her nose in a book, I jog towards her and sit down on the seat beside her "Hey"her head snaps up and she lets out a breath of relief.

"Hey"

"What's wrong?"

"I thought you were Ariana"my eyebrows knit in confusion "Why would you be scared if Ariana came to you,I didn't even think she knew who you were"Ryan stifles a laugh "Gee,thanks"

"You know what I mean"

"It's just that she came up to me and asked how I would feel with swapping cells with her"

"Huh?"

"First of all,I didn't even know you could do that but I guess when you're the infamous Ariana Grande you can do whatever you want"I scoff

"You got that right"she nods

"Why did she want to swap cells?"

"I have no idea,but I remember her saying that there's something in that cell that she wants"I think about it for a second but nothing comes to mind.

My gaze travels over to Ariana's gang and see she's staring at me like before but she has her eyebrow raised.

Then it dawns on me,I'm the one that she wants.

I quickly turn to Ryan and grab her hands "Ry,you can't agree to swap cells with her?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the thing she wants and when I was on the ground she said to me whatever we had wasn't over and she would get me sooner or later"Ryan's face literally makes my heart drop to my stomach.

"I'm so sorry Y/n"my eyes widen "What happened?"

"She pressured me,I didn't know what to say,I'm sure you've seen her cell and it's the best one and she offered me protection from all the other gangs I couldn't just turn that down and when she signalled for her guards to her closer I got scared"she rambles so I calm her down.

"It's ok,don't worry,I'll just have to think of something"I look over at Ariana to see her wink at me.

She knows exactly what she's done and whatever she's got planned I don't intend to make it easy for her no matter how beat up I get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
226K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
139K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...