Water vs. The World

By uwucrysuwu

The cousins You Watanabe and Kanan Matsuura are delinquents in Uranohoshi. The school is infamous for its lac... More

1
2
3
Cover Change

2.5 (Short Chapter)

146 8 9
By uwucrysuwu

"Nan.." You shook her head. Kanan was standing on the wall with her head down. "School's over, she probably will come to me or Dia." Kanan replied. "Nan, you got some hair in your mouth." You pointed out. "Really? I don't feel it." Kanan tried to locate the hair strands, but got confused and asked You to hand her the phone camera. "Thanks, Yoyo." As Kanan looked, she saw the big scar under her right eye. "Ngh.." Kanan tried to cover it. "What happened?" You asked. That one scar. Kanan had that for almost everyday of her daily life, so why get shocked now? "Mari.. Dia.."

"Listen, I know that scar reminds you of the incident. So we have to cover it up with my mom's makeup." You explained. "Hell no." Kanan answered. "It's for your own sake." "I ain't having makeup on my face." You sighed. "You do you, Nan. We should try finding other ways."

"Let's split up now." Kanan told You. "Alright." You answered. They both parted ways.

Sorry for not updating, School is going to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x