The Alpha and The Omega Of DX...

By DarkPrinceZeldris

You are the first born of the Demon Sparda. More

Bio: Y/n Sparda.
Chapter 1: Devils meet the son of Sparda.
Chapter 2: Fallen vs Y/n.
Chapter 3: The newest demon, and gaining familiars.
Chapter 4: A taste of the true power of a Sparda.
Chapter 6: The Start Of The New Great War. (short)
Chapter 7: The Great War. part 1.
Chapter 8: The great war. Part 2
Chapter 9: Great War. (Final)

Chapter 5: The training from a Sparda.

10.8K 137 216
By DarkPrinceZeldris

Y/n P.O.V.

It is currently 6:00 am, I've waiting for over an hour and my patience is almost gone. After about 10 minutes I heard talking. As the door opened in the ORC, the devils just looked at me shocked.

Rias: What are you doing here?

Me: I did say we were going to train, didn't I.

Rias: We don't need your help.

Me: Ok, then tell me, how many rating games you've been in?

Rias: I....

Me: Thought so, you don't know the art that is combat, so for the next ten days we are going to be training non stop, every third hour you'll be able to drink, every second day you'll be able eat and you'll have about 5 hours to sleep and that will be 12 to five, got it.

Rias peerage: Got it.

They say through there teeth.

Me: Good, now let's go.

Time skip.

We made to the mansion that Rias's family owned and that will be our place of training for the next ten days.

Rias: Ok, everyone go in-

Me: Who said your giving orders, back at the ORC, I said we will be training non stop, so no going inside because training starts now.

I say pulling out Yamato and opening a portal, and out stepped 7 people.

First my twin brother Dante:

Second my son Nero:

Third my wife Valeria:

Fourth Meliodas:

Fifth Escanor:

Sixth Albedo:

And last Madara:

Rias and her peerage stepped back feeling the raw power coming off each of everyone of the people standing in front of her.

Rias and her peerage: 'There monsters'

Me: Now, Kiba you'll be training with my brother Dante and my son Nero.

Next I look at Koneko.

Me: You neko will be training with Escanor and Meliodas.

Stares at Akeno.

Me: You'll be with Albedo, be good or you'll meet a fate worse then death.

I glared at Issei.

Me: Issei, you'll be trained by myself and Madara.

And finally the King bitch of this pathetic peerage.

Me: Rias, you'll be trained by Valeria, now that everyone is assigned a trainer, move out.

I say as I grab Issei by the hair and walked away with Madara.

After we got about a mile away, Madara and I started our training with the pervert.

Issei: So, What are you guys gonna teach huh, I bet Rias could do 10x better job-

Before he could finish Madara punches Issei in the gut, coughing out some blood. I kneeled down to Issei's crouching figure.

Me: For the first two days, you'll go through Madara's and I hits so you can improve your resistance against powerful attacks.

Madara: So boy, get up so we can practice our techniques on you, Hehehahahaha!

Me: Yes, get up weakling.

Meanwhile with Kiba.

Nero: Come on, is this the best you can do?

Kiba is shown breathing heavily.

Kiba: I have a question.

Dante: Yeah, shoot.

Kiba: You and your brother look nothing alike.

Dante: Well I can fix that.

Dante says as he slicks his hair back.

Dante (Talking like Y/n): My name is Vergil, I like power, wanting to kill my twin brother Dante, stealing my sons arm to gain power, slicing myself in half with the Yamato so I could use my full demonic power, marrying a female version of myself, having a 'fun' time with said female version, using Yamato to cut things, I also like cutting things.

At that Nero laughs.

Nero: I'm laughing because it's true.

Kiba on the other hand had a deadpan look on his face.

Dante: Well let's continue then.

With Koneko.

We see Koneko been sent through tree's.

Escanor: Pathetic, she is suppose to be a rook but she can't even damage me, and her speed and defence is terrible, truely a disappointment.

Meliodas: I can agree on that.

We then see Koneko slowly limping towards the two power houses.

Escanor: Oh the girl who would be rook, stands in front of me again, how foolish can you be.

Koneko: I will get through this for Rias, so hit me with ev..ery..thing... you-

Koneko fall unconscious because of the injuries she sustained from training with Meliodas and Escanor.

Escanor and Meliodas just sighs and picks her up and carry her towards the mansion.

With Akeno.

Moans of pleasure was all you can hear from the succubus Albedo and the fallen devil Akeno and that was enough said.

With Rias.

With Rias and Valeria, there was explosions all around, going in closer we see Valeria just dodging Rias's POD.

Rias: STAY STILL!!

Valeria: Now why would I do that huh.

Rias: Because, I'm the sister of Sirzechs Lucifer-

Before she could finish she was sent through 10 trees.

Valeria: Don't speak of that false Lucifer, who stole the credit of someone else's achievements.

Valeria then grabbed the Now unconscious Rias and took her back to the mansion.

Back with Y/n.

Right now I was in front of an unconscious Rias and peerage.

Me: Pathetic, they are all worthless weaklings, we do not need to train them if they couldn't past the first day of training.

Albedo: I agree, the are scum and as all scum they should be disposed of.

Madara: I agree with Albedo.

Me: No, we'll leave them to there fate at the hands of Riser.

I used Yamato to open a portal and me and my group walked through leaving what was left of Rias and her peerage after the first day of training.

When I got back to my place, I called the deal off and then waited.

Me: 'The time for my ascension is nigh, and nothing can stop me from gaining the power I sought after for so long'.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...