A little more than friends||...

By EggoGeeks

Y'know how it goes you meet Finn and a bunch of shit starts happening πŸ™‚ More

Just some explenation!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
thank you πŸ–€
13.
14.
tysm!!
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
please read.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
THANK YOU SM πŸ–€
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
not a chapter lol
34.
TYSM πŸ’ž
35.
36.
37.
38.
THANK YOU!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Thank you. πŸ’ž
44.
45.
Thank you :)
46.
47.
48.
πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
49.
50.
ACTUAL 50.
51.
52.
53.

12.

3.1K 64 208
By EggoGeeks

I woke up and saw Finn right next to me. My leg was still in pain, I tried to forget about it.His hands were around my waist, I moved trying not to wake him up. I had huge eyebags since I cried so much last night, I was dissapointed in myself, I should have been stronger and kicked that guy's ass, but no. I was weak, now everyone knows I'm a weakling.

I went to the kitchen. I saw Millie. She ran up to me and hugged me. She said something, I can't remember what it was exactly but it was something along the lines of "We're all here for you"

She let go of the hug and handed me a toast. I munched on my toast while watching some cartoons hoping it would make me feel better.

I still felt useless and weak.

What if Noah didn't come? What would have happened? Would have I lost my virginity? Would have I managed to escape? Whatever. I don't wanna think about that.

I continued to watch the TV when Noah sat next to me on the couch.

"Thanks" I whispered

"For what?" Noah asked

"Yesterday."

"O-Oh, it's really no problem, I'm hust happy you are okay."

~Noah's pov~

Y/n smiled at me and then looked at the screen again.

I felt warm inside, was it her smile?

~Finn's pov~

I woke up, Y/n wasn't there. I got up and went to the living room. I saw Y/n and Noah on the couch watching some show.

Noah said something and it made Y/n smile, Noah's face turned a slight shade of red.

I felt jealousy, I-I don't know why, it's not like I like Y/n.

I went to make myself some breakfast.

"Morning Finn" Y/n said

I turned around and she had a weak smile, she seemed exhausted. I smiled back and said "Morning!"

Y/n got up from her seat and started walking in my direction.

"Thanks again, for yesterday" she said, her voice was rough and you could see she wasn't doing fine.

"No problem, the most important thing is that you're safe now"

She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn. She then went to her room.

I wanted to check on her, but I figured she needed some alone time. I went to Millie and she started asking questions about yesterday, her last question was:

"Why are you so concerned about her?"

"Because I care for her, just like everyone else"

"Yeah, I'm just happy she's okay." Millie said and left

~Y/n 's pov~

I tried to forget about yesterday, I managed to find myself some distractions but every onece in a while the thought would come back to my head.

I'm weak. I'm not capable of anything.

Were the thoughts that brought me down. My eyes started to fill up with tears as I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey.." Noah said

"Oh" I said rubbing my eyes "hi"

"You up for some Mario Kart, mabey Overwatch? Or Roblox prehaps?"

I nodded and got out of bed. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the living room. We agreed to play some Roblox.

It was fun, I have to admit. Noah is a nice and funny guy. He showed me how to control my character and we had a blast. We were laughing and screaming.

Sadie and Gaten came to the living room, we woke them up. They asked us to keep it down.

~Noah's pov~

I was happy to see Y/n laugh. She is a very nice and smart girl. We had a lot of fun. She laughed at all my jokes and we played all sorts of games on Roblox but mostly Obbies and Tycoons.

We got to know a lot about each other that day.

She's just my type.

~Finn's pov~

Y/n seemed happy. I was glad, but also felt a wave of jelaousy. I wished it was me who made her day and not Noah. But at least she was happy.

That's all that matters anyways, her happiness.

~Sadie's pov~

I woke up to Y/n and Noah laughing. I saw Finn in the kitchen staring at them, he seemed angry and sad in the same time? Was he jealous?

I went to Millie and pointed out Finn's strange behaviour. She said she noticed it too. We then started a new conversation.

~Noah's pov~

"Quick! Get the chains before he catches us!"

Y/n smirked and said "That's what she said"

We laughed so hard. I heard Finn chuckle from the kitchen. When I looked at him, he suddenly stopped and looked away.

I continued to play Roblox.

~Y/n 's pov~

I got tired of playing videogames.

"Hey Noah"

"Hm?"

"I think that's enough Roblox for me at least"

"Awe okay"

I got up and went to the kitchen to get some ice for my leg, I tried to hide the pain so noone would worry about me too much. I saw Finn sitting at the table.

"Oh hey"

"Hi"

I grabbed the ice and went to my room.

"What do you need that ice for?"

"Nothing"

I opened the door to my room and sat on my bed. I put the ice on my knee dince that was the place where my wound was. I know that it seems like im overreacting and that it's just a little wound but it really hurt.

I heard my door swing open, it was Finn. He saw the wound on my knrr and sat by me.

"I didn't know it was this bad"

"Don't worry, it's really nothing. It will stop hurting by tomorrow"

"I hope so" Finn said with a worried look.

"So did you need anything?"

"No, I just wanted to see you"

"Well what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, talk?"

"Sure"

We talked for about an hour, it was nice. He made goofy puns and jokes to make me feel better.

When Finn had left the room I felt extremly bored. I asked Millie and Sadie if they wanted to go to the mall. They agreed.

When we arrived we saw a group of fans and paparazzi outside. They were all taking pictures and asking questions.

"Miss Brown! Is it true that Eleven is going to die in Szranger Things season 4?"

"Miss Sink! Could you share some details about season 4?"

"Who is this fine lady that you brought?"

When we entered I saw Sophia Hills. I started freaking out. Millie and Saide knew her and were good friends with her so they introduced me to her. She is a very nice person.

I took a picture of them and posted it
(Imagine it's Saide, Millie and Sophia)

♡ 843.069
yourusername fun time with my girls 🖤
Tagged: @ sophiahills, @ saidesink_ , @ milliebobbybrown

user1 nice photo!
user2 OMGOMG I LOVE THEM SM
finnwolfhardofficial aw you went without me 😔
yourusername sorry freckles 🖤😂
@ finnwolfhardofficial
user3 are u and finn dating?
user4 who is this bitch that thinks she is popular now?
sophiahills ❤❤❤
sadiesink_ 💖
yourbestfriendsuser omg! U didn't tell me you met all these celebrities!!!

My best friend back in (the country/city you are from) sent me a message.

(Best friends name)

B/f/n omg you know all these celebrities

you yeah I guess..

B/f/n can you introduce me to them???

you mabey later, we're at a mall right now.

B/f/n it will be just a seconddd, comeee onnn, why are you so ruuuudeeee.

you I'm sorry (their name), can't talk rn

B/f/n yeah yeah, suuure, you are probably making it up cause you want them to yourself.

I was the one being rude?

I ignored her mesaagss the rest of the day. She blocked me, mabey it was for the better, she/he was kind of toxic at times. Besides I had better friends now. I will miss her tho..

When we got back everyone was already asleep, except for Finn.

He said hi to us and I just waved at him. He came up to ma and asked abot my leg.

"It's fine, don't worry." I said and smiled.

I then went to my room to change into my pajamas. I was really tired. I quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 241 24
What happens when Jessica starts dating Finn Wolfhard? What could possibly go wrong? Nothing... Right?
182K 4.2K 28
32.9K 720 21
- lowercase intended - * (au) sometimes, it isn't impossible to meet your soulmate in a bar. * finn wolfhard x fem reader
49K 974 24
(COMPLETED) HEY GUYS YA GIRLS BACK AND BETTA THAN EVER. I'M NOT TRYNNA SPOIL ANYTHING SOOO. YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO READ. I RECOMMEND READING MY FIRST...