Return, Retry, Restart...Cont...

By DarkDespair713

You wanted to be with them. Little did you know, that when real flesh and blood are involved... a world with... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 (FOR REAL)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Recap
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Prologue

21.7K 548 1.1K
By DarkDespair713

You looked over at your digital clock on your table to see what time it was.

It's 2 AM? I should go to sleep soon. You thought as you put your headphones back in your ears and continued to watch the video that was playing on your laptop. 

You were re-watching a playthrough of Danganronpa V3.

Honestly, you wanted to own the game, but your parents would never buy you a gaming console, so you're stuck with just watching the playthroughs and pretending as if you were the one playing it. 

To be specific, you were watching the end of the fifth trial, the part where Kaito was having a flashback of Kokichi's death.

Kokichi was your ultimate favorite character, so you were always a bit attentive to this part. You kinda resonated with him in some ways-he tried to hide his true character and he didn't let anyone get close to him. You kinda wondered what he was really like underneath the persona he put up. 

"Ha, I wish I could at least talk to all of them one time...." You sighed. 

Suddenly your door flung open and there stood your mother in the doorway. 

"What are you doing! It's 2 Am! You have school tomorrow!" Your mother shouted as she snatched the laptop from your clutches, which yanked the earbuds from your ears. "Sleep!"

Sighing underneath your breath you leaned your head into your pillow and closed your eyes as you drifted off into sleep you had one thought.  

I wonder what my life would be like there. 

Don't worry, the chapter's will get longer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 179 25
This is a 4 am idea so probably gonna be trash. Anyway~ It's in game and full of angst, fluff and maybe smut. Here are the Trigger Warnings: • None c...
864K 14K 167
Hi, hello! In this (trash) book, you can find one shots, headcanons and other stuff based on the DRV3:KH series for the world to see. Feel free to dr...
36.7K 1.1K 33
An alternate mastermind fic Saiouma Kokichi angst fic because there can never be too many of them Please be safe and don't read this if it could tri...
127K 4.4K 46
You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulled into a universe. Well, a *normal*, non...