My bestfriend, My boyfriend

By NerdSwagOnHigh

Hi my name is Andrea Renee Young. I'm and the daughter of Trey(or Roc Royal) and Andreana(Ana)Young. My life... More

My bestfriend, My boyfriend
What a damn shame.
Ummm... Excuse Me?
That's Really How You feel?
I Can Finally Do This
I Love You Part 1
I Love You Part 2
What Are You Doing!?!? Part 1
What Are You Doing!?!? Part 2
What Are You Doing!?!? Part 3
What Are You Doing!?!? Part 4
The Hospital

New Love.

961 25 10
By NerdSwagOnHigh

Marcus:

The next morning I woke up with Drea in my arms. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. She's so beautiful and she's finally mine! I looked at my clock, it was 6:00. We needed to get up!

Me:"Drea baby get up! We gotta get ready!" She fluttered her eyes open an smiled at me. I kissed her in the cheek.

Me:"C'mon beautiful we gotta get dressed."

Drea:"Ok, ok! I'm up!" I laughed. She got up and walked over to my closet. She always has clothes here just in case. She got out some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I hopped up and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some deodorant. I walked out and headed for my closet. I took out a grey t-shit that says "That Sh*it Cray", kaki shorts and my red converses. I threw on my clothes, added a red Chicago Bulls snap-back and sprayed some colon on me.

Drea walked in wearing an outfit that matched mine. A red half shirt, grey skinny jeans, red converses and a grey beanie. Now we'll actually look like a couple today! I smiled and waked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Me:"Me and my baby match today. Now we'll really look like a couple." She smiled and I kissed her. We grabbed our stuff and headed downstairs.

We got down there and found my mother passed out on the couch with a cigarette in one hand and a beer bottle on the other. I shook my head. We went into the kitchen grabbed a granola bar and waked out.

On the way to school, we were hand in hand the whole time. I had a big smile on my face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Awww... there a cute couple!!! Don't forget to comment and vote!

BTW that's a picture of Marcus!!!!!  anddd the song "Right Here" by Justin Bieber ft. Drake  soooo listen to it! >>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...