That's Really How You feel?

Andrea:

Marcus lead me outside and walked me to his car. 

Me:"Ummm...where are we going??" 

Marcus:"To my house... This day pretty much needs to be over." 

We got in the car and drove to his house. We got there and went up to his room. I had huge bruises on my arms from that hoe Erica. My knuckles were cut also.  

Marcus:"Let's go get that fixed up.." 

Me:"No I'm fine...." 

Marcus:"Drea... C'mon. Stop being like that and let me help you.." He took me into the bathroom and fixed up my cuts.

We walked back into his room and he stat on his bed. I sat next to him and lied my head on his shoulder. 

Me:"Marcus you didn't have to do that earlier..." 

Marcus:"Drea I really care about you. You think I was just gonna sit there and watch you get beat up? Hell no." 

Me:"You really do care about me?" 

Marcus:"Of course I do! What kind if question is that?" I smiled. I really wish he had the same feelings that I have for him, but oh well.... 

Marcus:"Drea. I've really need to tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you for a long time." 

Me:"What is it?" 

Marcus:"Well..... Drea I really love you and I know you think I mean best friend kind of love but I really care about you and I've always had feelings for you..." I looked up at him and smiled.  

Me:"Really?? Because I feel the same way but I didn't think you did too!" 

He smiled really big at me. 

Marcus:"Andrea Renee Young would you be my girlfriend??" I felt tears come to my eyes. No one has every cared so much about me! My parents love me and all but with their careers they never really give me any attention. And I know I have my, well now two, other best friends but they never really clicked with me like Marcus did. 

Me:"Of course I will be you girlfriend Marcus!!!!" I was so happy!!! He smiled really big then passionately kissed me in the lips. I warped my arms around his neck. He was finally mine! This is definitely the best day if my life!!!! Marcus was now my boyfriend!!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

YAY!!! They're together now!!! :D Don't forget to comment and vote!

BTW that's a picture of Kevin >>>>>