First Love

kimjungkoo97

Jeon Jungkook a famous model and a billionaire son of Jeon Junghyun who is the CEO of Jeon corporation who fa... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Handsome Tiger
Chapter 2 - New friends
Chapter 3 - Trust Me
Chapter 4 - An angel..
Chapter 5 - Only Mine
Chapter 6 - Saranghae
Chapter 7 - I love him
Chapter 9 - Beautiful
Chapter 10 - Tiger's bunny
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy
Chapter 13 - Begin
Chapter 14 - Mark Me
Chapter 15 - Family
Chapter 16 - Promise
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Dangerous V
Note
Chapter 19 - My Love
Chapter 20 - Dinner Night
Chapter 21 - Our Sunshine
Chapter 22 - Beast
Chapter 23 - Attack and hurt
Chapter 24 - Joy of Life
Epilogue - Taekook

Chapter 8 - I cant hold it anymore

26.4K 1K 170
kimjungkoo97

Taehyung's pov

I explained what jungkook's dad said about kai to my hyungs.. he said that my hyungs already knows about it.. 'Yeah.. Jungkook's dad already warned us about kai.. But kai left Korea so we didnt say about this to jungkook..' namjoon hyung said...

'Is any problem.. why are you all looking so serious..' jungkook asked.. I shook my head and smiled at him.. 'I finished my shoot.. Can we go to our apartment..' I nodded my head.. I hold his hand with mine and started to walk closely towards him..

'Mr. Jeon..' Me and Jungkook looked at the man before us.. My eyes turned into golden and I holds my kookie's hand tightly.. 'I don't know who you are?...' Jungkook said..

'But you will know about me soon babyboy..' I growled a little... 'Ohh.. What a kitten doing with you.. I'm sorry its a tiger..'

'Nice to meet you kai.. I'm Kim Taehyung also known as V.. I am kookie's boyfriend..' His smirk turned into a frown.. I like that face of kai..

'I'm sorry but I have to spend time with my boyfriend..' Jungkook bowed to him and dragged me away from Kai.. We both get into the car.. I didn't say anything to jungkook.. 'T-tae.. He looks so scary.. I feel that something is going to be bad..'

'Why did you think like that..' Jungkook didn't know about kai.. He shook did head.. 'Don't know I feel like that.. He give a bad vibe.. ' I don't want to scare him by telling the truth about Kai.. He is already facing many problems in his life so I have to hide about this to him.. I will tell the truth when its right time..

We both get into our apartment I looked around the window and locked the door.. Jungkook took off his mask and cap and fall on the sofa.. 'Get up bunny.. I will prepare dinner for you..' He shook his head..

'I'm tired.. Carry me..' I smiled and carried him in a bridal style and get into his room and threw him on the bed.. 'That's so rude you tiger..' He was about to say something but my mobile rings.. 'Go and take bath..' I closed his room and attends the call..

Hey kitten.. I don't know who is he.. 'Is my babyboy alright.. And he looks so beautiful than before..' I gritted my teeth and growled a little..

Don't you dare to call him as your babyboy.. Because he is mine.. Stay away from us..

Ohh.. Im scared kitten.. Listen.. If he won't be mine then he won't be yours.. I will make him mine soon..

You can't touch him.. And no one can take my bunny away from me..

I don't want to hear his voice its too irritating so I end the call and fall on the sofa.. I won't let him to touch my jungkook.. No one can separate us.. I tried to relax myself.. I leaned on the sofa and closed my eyes..

'Tae.. Is something bothering you? Tiger you look so stressed..' Jungkook kneeled before me and he caressing my cheeks.. I leaned towards his touch and smiled a little..

'Nothing bunny.. I'm just tired..' He holds my cheeks in his small hands.. 'Then take some rest.. I will prepare dinner for us..' He was about to go but I holds his hand and pulled him towards me.. I hugged him tightly..

'Dont.. Stay here like this.. I will be alright..' I kissed him on his neck.. His smell relaxed me and I rests my head on his shoulder.. 'Tae.. Don't hide anything from me.. I dont want you get hurt because of me..'

I looked at him he looks so worried and serious.. 'I know my brother and dad won't leave you..' I don't want to scare you jungkook.. And no one can hurt me if its for you then I will give my life for you..

'Dont worry bunny.. No one can hurt us.. I will protect you from all the dangers before I d...' He placed his fingers on my lips.. 'I want to live a happy life with you tae.. I can't live without you.. Life or death let's go together.. Don't leave me alone..' I wiped the tears on his cheeks.. He hugged me tightly..

'I love you jungkook.. I promise you I won't leave you..' He nodded his head.. 'Now I don't want to see my bunny cry because of me..' He looked at me with glossy eyes.. 'I won't make promises jungkook so trust me we will live a happy life together.. Okay..' He smiled and nodded his head.. I pecked him on his lips..

I caressed his back until he fall asleep we both cuddled on the sofa.. My grip is so tight around him.. I feel so scared.. Scared of loosing my baby.. I know jungkook can't live without me.. I found my true love but why I have to face so many complications..

I feel jungkook's breath near my neck he is sleeping peacefully without any worries any fears.. 'Don't worry baby... We will live a happy life hereafter.. No one can destroy our beautiful life.. I will kill anyone to protect you jungkook..' I kissed him on his lips.. My tail wrapped around his skinny waist tightly.. I heard a little whining sound from him.. Soon I fall asleep..

'Don't you think its too serious.. We have to inform this to cops.. Otherwise he will..' Before hoseok hyung finish the sentence yoongi hyung interrupt him..

'Cops won't help us.. He is a dangerous hybrid.. We have to protect him from Kai.. '

'Yoongi is right.. We are here for our bunny.. We will protect him..' Namjoon hyung said.. I looked at jungkook who is playing with jimin..

'Yeah.. I won.. I won..' Jungkook  hopped like a bunny..

'Fine fine.. I will treat you..' Jimin hyung said.. 'Don't stare him like that.. Make him yours soon tiger..' Jin hyung wrapped his arm around my shoulder.. I smiled a little..

'Okay I will buy him some drinks before the shoot ends.. Stay with him..' Jin hyung nodded his head and I went to the cafeteria in the first floor..

'I don't think he will be alone.. His hybrid is always with him..' I overheard two men speaking about someone.. I was about to go until I heard the name..

'Damn that model looks so beautiful and sexy.. That's why PD nim and his friends were so protective..' I stopped on my track and looked at the man.. Its the stylist and some staff.. 'Yeah that bunny is really sexy...' They both startled a little when they heard my growl..

'T-taehyung..' I smirked at the stylist.. 'I love the fear in your eyes..' I stood before both of them.. 'If its not the company I will rip both of heads.. Don't you dare to talk about my jungkook like that..' I chocked his neck and grip was so tight which made him to breath heavily..

'W-we won't.. Please spare our life..' He fall on the floor while holding his neck.. 'Leave the company and I dont want to see you both here.. Understand..' They both ran way from the place.. I took my drink and went to the studio..

'God.. Everyone is crazy for him.. I have to make you mine soon..' I thought to myself.. 'Hyungie..' Jungkook jumped a little on me.. 'Where did you go?'

'Here..' I gave him his drink.. 'Ohh.. Thank you tae..' Suddenly the door opened and its him.. Why he is here with bang PD nim..

'Hello guys.. He is Mr. Kim Jong In.. Our new director..' I gritted my teeth.. Namjoon hyung stood before me and jungkook..

'But why the new director.. What happened to Mr.Lee..' Hoseok hyung asked..

'Ohh.. For our girls idol group he is the director.. Don't worry Mr.kai will take care of it hereafter..' Kai smirked at us.. I feel a strong grip on my hand where jungkook hide behind me..

After a short introduction kai stood before jungkook.. 'Why are you afraid of me jungkook..' He raised his hand to touch my kookie but I stood before him.. I can feel his hatred in his eyes.. Jin and jimin along with jungkook leaves the room..'He is not yours taehyung..'

'I will make him mine.. Stay away from us if you want to live.. I'm more dangerous than you kai..' I smirked at him..

'I won't leave him.. Just wait..' With that he leaves the room.. I clenched my fist.. 'Why the fuck he is here.. I don't know how bang PD nim accepted him as our new director..' Hoseok hyung was fuming in rage..

'He is not the chairman of this company.. He is doing his job..' Yoongi hyung said..

'Just be careful tae..' I nodded my head.. 'Come on its week end tomorrow we will discuss about everything..' I sighed and we all get out off the room..

'Baby..' Jungkook hugged me tightly.. 'Let's go..' We both get into our car.. He didn't speak anything he looks so scared and nervous.. I stopped the car near the park..

'W-why are we here tae..' I holds his hand with mine.. I looked around it's really a crowded place.. 'What happened?' I asked him..

'Dont know.. I feel so scared.. I didn't feel right when we met kai.. He seems so dangerous..' I unbuckled his seatbelt and holds his cheeks.. 'He won't hurt us.. I promised you.. So don't worry..' He smiled a little and nodded his head..

'Can we spend some time here?' He looked around the crowd and he wear his mask and cap.. We both get off from the car and holds his hand with mine.. He sit on the swing.. 'Jungkook what if your fans or the people know about me..' He raised his eyebrow..

'It will spoil your reputation.. And they will..' He bursted into laughter..

'Do you think I will care about my reputation and others hyung.. You are more important to me.. I won't care about my reputation hyung.. I feel so happy, so safe and I feel so special when you are with me.. ' he took off his mask and cap..

'I don't care what others think about us.. Jungkook loves taehyung a lot..' He showed his bunny smile.. He pulled my tie which made me to lean towards him.. He tilt his head and pecked me on my lips.. 'You are only mine taehyung and I'm only yours..' This is how love feel.. He is not selfish like jisoo... He is so pure, so caring..

'OK bunny.. Wear your mask.. If someone see you with like like this it will lead many problem..' He wear mask and cap.. We spend some time in the park...

Its nearly a week kai joined in the company.. His lustful gazes were always on jungkook.. Since we are always with him like guards jungkook feels so safe.. It's also like another normal day.. I want to clear my doubt with bang PD nim I want to know why he accept the new director..

'Jungkook..' Me and jungkook looked at jin who looks so scared.. 'K- kai.. He wants to see you.. Not only you also jimin..' I know he will create a problem.. We seven entered into the meeting room.. I looked at bang PD who smiled at me and gave a resurring look..

'What the hell is this jungkook?' Kai threw many photos on the table..

Its our recording room in namjoon hyung's studio.. How they get these pics.. 'Explain this Mr. Jeon..' Before I say something Jungkook stopped me..

'Why I need to explain.. Everyone know Taehyung is my boyfriend.. Even bang PD nim know about it..'

'Boyfriend.. What happened to you and jimin.. Dating a dangerous hybrid..' Jungkook bursted into laughter which made everyone to see him in a confused way..

'Dangerous.. Then what about you Mr. Kai.. You also far most dangerous.. They are my family.. They won't hurt us.. I think you forget that you are also a hybrid..' Kai stood up from his seat..

'You know I can..' Jungkook holds his hand with mine..'I don't care if I loose this carrier.. Its really worth for my Taehyung.. For me taehyung is most important..'  I was so shocked to hear this.. I feel so special.. I tried to control my tears..

'I'm sorry to interrupt Mr.kai.. But hereafter they are not going to work in this company..' We looked at bang PD nim.. 'They are going to be our new models in my company..  Me and namjoon prepared everything.. Hereafter they ate my boys..' I looked at namjoon hyung who smiled widely and shows me a thumbs up..

'Do you know what you are doing?' Bang PD nim smirked at kai.. 'I know.. And don't try anything silly to hurt my boys and us you know Im too dangerous..' He gave some contract papers where jimin, jungkook and jin sighed the paper..

'We have no connection hereafter.. We are leaving now.. Come on boys..' Bang PD nim said.. I looked at Kai once again and leaves the room with jungkook and my hyungs.. ' Do you already know about it..' I asked.. Namjoon hyung smiled and nodded his head.. 'Not only me everyone knows about it Tae.. I know he will do like this to get rid of you so me and bang PD nim prepared everything..' I dont know how to thank them..

'If you want to thank me then there is no need for it taehyung.. No need to thank your family..' I hugged him tightly he caressed my back.. After a long conversation with bang PD nim me and jungkook went to our apartment..

'Am I really worth for you jungkook.. ' I asked to myself.. Why he is risking everything for me.. What will I do for him.. 'Bunny.. Why did you said that to kai? What if he hurts you..' Jungkook chuckled at me..

'Don't worry I already have a strong tiger with me.. He will protect me.. Don't you..' He looked at me.. 'I have you taehyung.. I know you will save me.. I trust you..' I linked my forehead with his.. 'I love you taehyung..'

'I love you too jungkook..' We both stayed like that under the moonlight.. Its really worth to face any danger for my bunny.. I will Jungkook.. I will save you.. I will love you more and more each and everyday..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

For Your Love || Taekook taekookpari

Любовные романы

112K 4.6K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
85.9K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
672K 40.2K 72
Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and attention. Jungkook a mafia boss who hides...
1.5M 53.6K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...